Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 05-20-2010, 10:11 PM

Jack looked up at the waitress "were good." he said. He didn't see Sarah and didn't really care for any of the others. "Gorge whats going on." he asked. Gorge just smiled. "Brother I've been able to take full control of the businesses. I just wanted to let you know everything's going well." he said as he took another shot. "Can I get another!!!" he yelled at the bar tender.
Jack looked at his brother. "do you really need anymore?" he asked. His brother glared at him. "yes!" he said. Jack looked at the bar keep. "Don't give him any he's done." Jack said as he grabbed his brother arm. "Were going home." he said.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 05-20-2010, 11:26 PM

Eva was back doing her waitress work...although she did miss the quiet.Eva looked up at the clock and sighed."She's late."Eva whispered.Things where getting pretty quiet and Eva decided to take advantage of this time.She quietly sat at the bar but was a bit surpised to see Jack and his buddy from yesterday here.She shrugged and decided to stay away from them.Although when Jacks buddy started to get a little rowdy she stood up.She needed to be ready if anything happened.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-23-2010, 01:27 PM

Katie looked at the boy that wanted another shot and grinned,she couldn't help but laugh."If you want another shot then you'll have to go to another bar."

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2010, 02:02 AM

"Hey, sorry I'm late..." She said eyeing jack with his buddy...She walked up to them.."Is there a problem?" She asked looking around for answers.