Mayuka
Into thy life, into thy heart, i...

Old 05-19-2010, 03:42 PM

Suddenly Braiden almost bumped into an older man. They shook hands and greeted each other. Dr. Benson! So good to meet you! If Fuuka had listened she would've been able to tell Braiden was more afraid meeting the man again than happy to see him. Dr. Benson, this is your new partner for the job, Ms. Fuuka. She's our most skilled at the office. -Fuuka, this is Mr. Benson..My mentor. Braiden looked at Fuuka for a moment suddenly noticing how she did her hair that morning...He double blinked wondering why the heck that even crossed his mind, and turned back to Mr. Benson.

Mr. Benson extended his hand to the young woman and smiled. Well! your more gorgeous than Braiden here let on! -Ya should've said something about her looks young man. I would've gotten reservations at the De La Castro! -Hello dear He winked, Nice to meet you. You can call me Tom.... Mr. Benson was a sucker for women and if this comment hadn't shown it, then people were blind.

Braiden blushed crimson in embarrassment from Mr. Bensons words. He coughed,Uh, sir. should we get to talking about the job?

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2010, 02:15 AM

"Nice to meet you Tom" Her smile wide. "I am Honored to Finally meet you" She smiled even wider, she had a beautiful smile people said..But fuuka hated it..."Oh that's fine, I love the outdoors!" Even though really, she hated being outside..she burned so easy! She said and then regarded Braidens comment "Ah yes, business" She smiled again " I love talking business" She said In a nice but flirty way to Tom. She looked Over at Bradien who looked like he is talking to the devil. She noticed he looked...Kinda handsome today..but them shook her head "Shall we?" She said linking arms with the elder man. Thinking what Bradien had said...are most skilled...

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2010, 05:28 AM

(feel kindah lost here..hehe.. is this kyo person still in? :3)

"Coffee break... finally," KAzu stretched her arms. so much work for the first day...oooh tired She glanced around and saw the others busy. No sign of their boss yet. She grinned wickedly and started to sneak away. She remembered a small shop downstairs. It'll take only some 15 minutes or less. In her hurry her sandal got caught on something on the floor and she fell. Only just before she hit the floor her hands grabbed onto her desk-mates arm and down they went.

Mayuka

Old 06-01-2010, 04:27 PM

(( yup! lol the boss and Fuuka are just in the park meeeting a guy. I think we'll come back to the office pretty soon.. And sorry I got called back into work. I guess training wasn't over..But I'll be on now for sure))

Braiden walked on one side of his mentor while Fuuka walked on the other. For a minute, he thought about how great it would be if Mr. Benson wasn't there...For more than one reason. But then he pushed that out of his mind and focused on what was being said. Mr. Benson put all his attention on Fuuka from the moment he laid eyes on her. He was a sad old man, most would say because of this. They talked about the job mostly and at times Braiden would glance over at Fuuka to see how interested she really was in talking to this man. After about an hour though, Braiden spoke up. Not to cut our time short, but Fuuka And I really need to be getting back to the office today...We both have many things to do. -Thank you for meeting with us today Dr. Benson. Braiden looked so releaved when he deemed it time to leave. He hated being the third wheel, and especially when it was Fuuka etting all the attention from the guy. of course he would never tell anyone so. Mr. Benson smiled and replied. Yes yes of course! you are very right my young man! he patted Braiden hard on the shoulder and Braiden winced. I don't want to miss the bicycle races either and they start in 10 minutes! He turned to FUuka and kissed her hand. It was a pleasure meeting you miss and I'm very excited to work with you on a job. -Braiden you did well in picking your employee.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM

"Why thank you, I look forward to working with you aswell" Fuuka shook Toms hand and when he left she stood by Braiden "Hes so sweet" She smiled. She noticed Him looking at her when she was talking with Tom...was she doing everything alright? It made her nervous...but not about the job..or was it? Fuuka was confused. "So, How did I do? Did he look pleased???" Fuuka asked walking to braidens car.

Mayuka

Old 06-05-2010, 05:19 PM

Braiden looked a little shocked at her question. you did AMAZING! -he's practically in love with you haha! well, on a business standard of course. -Let's get back to the office though.Braiden said as he opened the door to his car for her, then walked to the other side and got in. The ride back was dead silent...very akward for Braiden. He didn't know what to think really. As he parked and got out of his car, he paused a little and then tried to speak. um...I -I just wanted to thank you Foof...er, Fuuka. You somehow change my behavior for the better. I'm not so pissed off and stressed out all the time anymore. ..So, Yeah..I just wanted to thank you for that. He acted like he didn't know if he wanted to run away after that or stay and see what she had to say. Finally he decided to walk toward the office very very quickly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2010, 08:59 PM

Hes..thanking me? "Well, erm of course..your welcome..." He walked away fast...was he nervous? or did he just not want to be seen with me...? ugh. Fuuka headed to the office and saw the new girl "Oh hello, I am fuuka if you have any questions ask me ok?" She said and smiled walking back to her desk..the day was almost over and she had ALOT of work to do...

Mayuka

Old 06-14-2010, 03:51 AM

Braiden didn't know what to think of when he went into his office so he started going through an old pile of peperwork. He called a few clients and then turned to the work he had to get done in the office. There was a man in the office that had been 'sick' for 2 weeks straight now. Before Foof, Braiden would have normally just fired the bloat. But today he decide to give the man another chance.

After 3 hours, he stepped out of his room and walked around the office talking to a few people and chatting with the new folk. Everyone had a look of shock on their face. One woman that had a cubicle next to Fuuka's ask her what she'd done to their boss only half jokingly.

Last edited by Mayuka; 06-15-2010 at 11:01 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2010, 10:36 PM

Fuuka giggled and blushed " I uh didn't do anything...why do you ask?" She said to her cub-neighbor.[[LOL]]
Fuuka looked over at braiden..and blushed some more..hiding her face in paperwork...Her phone rang, prolly just her mom...again. "Hello, This is Fuuka.." Silence.."Yes..mom...shh shh calm down...what..!?" Silence..." Oh jeeze he will be fine...why are you in my house...???" "Mom?" Silence..."Mom..for the last time...I am not getting married and the cat is fine." Fuuka hung up..."Jeeze...."

Mayuka

Old 06-25-2010, 04:37 AM

Fuuka's cub-neighbor (that's awesome!) rolled her eyes and started spreading the word, soon everyone was either giving Fuuka a thumbs-up or giggling at her..In a good way of course. Everyone at her job had always loved her. Braiden had been leaning over an employee's newest design work when he glanced at Fuuka and then back down at the work. Many people saw it, but Braiden didn't seem to notice. Soon a delivery man came in with a big cake and set it in the middle-ish of the room on an empty table. Suddenly Braiden's voice came over the loud speaker. If I could have everyones' attention! -I just want to announce, that by the work of all of us, we have just closed the Devolt case! This is offically the biggest job we have successfully accomplished to date! I would like everyone to rap up what they're doing within the next 20 minutes and then enjoy a small celebration. You may leave whenever you want, the work day is over. -Click-

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2010, 09:10 PM

Fuuka just stared at her Cub-Neighbor. "Whaaat?" Thats when Her boss made the announcement. She hurried with her things and headed to where the cake was. She noticed just before he looked over at her...why? Did he start a rumor??? Oh god...ohhh god...wwhat if everyone thinks....she slept with him? Ohhh god....Fuuka paced, without realizing she was, and when she had a few co-workers just giggled, like they have been ever sence she got back with...Braiden.

Mayuka

Old 06-29-2010, 05:48 AM

Braiden was next to the cake in a flash, cutting pieces and handing them out. He talked to everyone, who seemed to be in shock at the change. Suddenly the main doors swung open and there stood the board committee of their business. Soon afterward, important clients and previous important clients started coming in. After everyone saw them, the other office members stopped teasing Fuuka. They decided he was just putting on a show because the board commitee and other important people were there.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 AM

Once fuuka went into the room where everyone went for cake she saw braiden being friendly and smiled at him, not caring that her peers would see, she was infact just being friendly. Thats when The board of committee came, and her heart sank...was this all an act? Had he just happened to be nice to her first because they were working together with tom? How could she be so stupid..to think...anything of it. It was an act. She saw that now....she decided to pass on the cake, and whispered to braiden "Hey, I am not feeling to hot, and My shift is almost over..do you care if I split a few minutes early?" She was hoping he would just say yes without asking why...but why would he care?

Mayuka

Old 07-03-2010, 04:24 AM

When Fuuka went up to Braiden and asked if she could leave, Braiden's eyes suddenly shifted into a sad look. She was wanting to leave? Braiden looked around at everyone and then back to her. Well...Yeah I guess if you aren't feeling well....I ...um, well yeah I guess.... He had wanted to be around her that day but he also felt horrible making her stay if she didn't feel good. Would you please- er, or I mean, can you maybe call me later so I know if your feeling better? Even though Braiden didnt' seem to be even thinking about anyone else there, no one was currently close enough to them to have heard him. -Which was a very good thing. It would have only led to much more imbarressing comments.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2010, 01:12 AM

Why did he look so sad?? Whatever, it didn't matter. "Um,erm..yes Sure Ill call...Um should I call you here at the office..or..?" Why did he care? Fuuka was more than a little bit confused at this point..if everything was a act...then why does he care if she goes home? Ugh, this is to much...She looked around and noone seemed to notice that they were so close, and whispering, in fact fuuka hadn't even realized it and blushed a bit.

Mayuka

Old 07-10-2010, 11:46 AM

((Sorry! I got caught up in some things here at home and forgot to post ^_^ ))

oh... um, ya know. call my cellphone because I may leave here a little earlier and have someone else clean up for some over-time hours. Braiden blushed just a little when he saw Fuuka blushing...crap. Quickly he turned away, grabbed a piece of cake and headed over to one crowd to mingle.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 07:58 PM

Its ok Ive been out to!

"Well, Ok Ill call." Fuuka backed off and went home. Once she was in her car she looked in the mirror. "STUPID!!!!" She yelled. Started the car and headed home. When home she ordered Chinese food and put in a movie. It was almost 8pm and she hadnt called Braiden yet...."Should I?" She said to her cell..."Oh hell.." She dialed his number and waited.