Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-08-2008, 11:15 PM

Muky looked at him with a hug smile. Then he ran towards him and punched at his face

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 11:19 PM

Deserve moved his body to the side as the fist flew past him and hit air. His hair fell from its tie and flew in there faces. He smiled gabbing the arm bending over DV flung the body over his back.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 01:31 AM

Muky was smiling when he was being flung upside down. When he landed on the ground he started to laugh and got up ready for another go. "well then how about if we stop this childs play." he said as he came at him low and thrusted him up into the air and punched him in the stomach

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 AM

Deserves body did not move. It absorbed the blow as he tightened all his muscles. "Fine." A smile played his lips as he blind folded himself. He had abilities Muky did not know about. "Try again." He stood without his guard up.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 AM

"ok" Muky said as he crouched to the ground "but just to say light and dark is a powerfull combination." When he said that he jumped up and used a spell that crated energy claws black with yellow strips and he came down on him with the force of an animal.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 AM

Deserve smiled as in behind his eyelids he was in the dark and could heat sense Muky's movements anywhere around him. As muky came down above him Deserve fell forwards flipping backwards Deserve reached out his hands black mist shrouded his hands as muky landed on him Deserve dug his fingers into his flesh giving the mist a chance the catch on and get into the blood stream.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2008, 11:31 AM

Angelica woke up to the sound of silence. she immediatly sat up, for she knew from experience no sound from the birds or animals is bad. She looked around. she was on a mountain, that much she knew. Her village was in front of her, a ruined heap. she got up and started screaming, "Hello? HELLO?! IS ANYONE OUT HERE?!" out here, here, ere. the echo finally stopped. she was completely alone.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 10-09-2008, 02:26 PM

Louisa opend her eyes and blinked viciously. After a few blinks her eyes focussed and she took a look around.
'What happend?' she said, viewing the left over wreckage of her village. She stood slowly, catching her dress under her foot and almost falling back to the ground. Placing her palm on the soft wet grass, she removed the dress and stood.
Louisa's head was throbbing. After a while she heard a voice off in the distance. She looked around trying to find the wereabouts of the noise, but there was no body to be seen.
"Hello? I can hear you. Were are you?" Louisa shouted back as loud as she could, walking in different directions all the time.
She stood still and listened for a reply.

((Thank youuu ^.^))

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2008, 07:50 PM

(( your welcome :)))

Angelica stood rigged. she heard a voice. "I hear you!" she heard on the wind. "Where are you? Who are you?" she screamed. she wanted to meet a survivor.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 PM

Muky could feel the mist in his blood stream it hurt and he screamed in pain but continused to smile. He wanted to return the favor so he took one of his Dark claws and struck it into DV's Back. DV's let go of Muky and he fell to the ground But then he heard something on the wind, Like someone calling for help. Then he turned to DV and said "did you hear that?"

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-09-2008 at 07:53 PM..

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2008, 08:14 PM

Shadow went down into the village. she looked in the ruins calling, "Hello? are you still here?"

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM

Deserves flesh ripped and he grunted keeping his jaw tight. He heat senced his wound and found it to be no problem. His mist started to heal it straight away but it would be a few hours before it was done. He stopped too. "Yea..." He turned and looked at Muky. "do you ave a horse?" Deserve ran towards his barn and rode out bare back on Thumper towards the sounds which were way way in the distance and he new it was the lights. Smirked. Grab one on my horses for now Muky DV spoke into muky's mind. This will be a true test. He paced his horse for he new it would be a trek.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-09-2008, 09:49 PM

Erebus was back at his cave,and he heard more people,and some crying for help.He laughed to himself.Humans....He thought bitterly.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Deserve rode past a cave a saw a flash of something moving inside. He had heard about this place but went inside anyway leaving his horse tied to a tree. He sunk into the shadows ((meaning you cant see him because he is the shadow)) and traveled along them deeper inside.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM

Erebus heard someone come in.So he decided to play along.He then began to bang against the cave wall for a minute before stopping.He then ran a few 100 yards or so away from that spot and he started banging again.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 PM

Muky was with DV then asked in return in DV's minde A true test of what, Being loyal to the dark. Because if it is then you may strick me down when ever you like becaouse Who ever is down there I shall help, dark or light With that he started to run down the hall to see if the person who was down there was hurt.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 11:22 PM

He heard the banging and ignored Muky's remarks. Deserve called out. "Whose there!?... Show yourself." His voice echoed through the cave.

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 PM

Muky yelled after him "I will not hurt you I have come to help." and started to look down each room for any signs of human life

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-09-2008, 11:34 PM

((have to go.... i have an interview with a university... wish me luck. ))

Palmoun

Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM

((good luck I hope it goes well ^_^))

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-10-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !+DeserVe+! View Post
He heard the banging and ignored Muky's remarks. Deserve called out. "Whose there!?... Show yourself." His voice echoed through the cave.
Erebus laughed."Come and find me first."He called out before pounding the wall as he began running.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-10-2008, 03:52 AM

((yea i got into uni and start next year.))

Deserve heard the foot steps and the voice. Stepping out of the darkest shadows he created a dark/light ball [acts as light in dark and creates shadows in the day time] , Holding it to the wall it infused itself there and lit that area up. As he made his way down deeper into the cave it did the same thing. It was a dim light not too hard on the eyes. Being his magic was black it gave him night vision. His steps grew faster and dug deeper into the ground.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2008, 11:34 AM

Angelica was officialy freaked out. No one could blame her anyway.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !+DeserVe+! View Post
((yea i got into uni and start next year.))

Deserve heard the foot steps and the voice. Stepping out of the darkest shadows he created a dark/light ball [acts as light in dark and creates shadows in the day time] , Holding it to the wall it infused itself there and lit that area up. As he made his way down deeper into the cave it did the same thing. It was a dim light not too hard on the eyes. Being his magic was black it gave him night vision. His steps grew faster and dug deeper into the ground.
((congrats^^))
He saw the light,and chuckled."Your getting warmer..."He teased as he ran deeper into the cave. He ran into his room,and sat down in a chair. Erebus then waited for Deserve to find him."Using that light of yours won't help you find me.You have to use your sense of hearing, my friend."He continued laughing a little as well.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 10-10-2008, 04:50 PM

Louisa thaught she heard a voice a few times, but the wind blew it away.
After a few minets of wandering, she was sure she saw someone move out of the corner of her eye.
"I'm still here. Can you hear me? My name is Louisa, follow the sound of my voice" She called as loud as she could.

She spun around again, thinking a shadow fell behind her, but there was nothing still.
"Were are you?" She called again.

((Congrats DV ^.^.
and Silver: I'm really sorry I havent been posting much. Things are really hecktic at school and with the time difference its a little hard. I promise to always post as soon as I can. Sorry again >.<))