Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-10-2008, 07:28 PM

Muky did not follow DV and went in search of the voice that he heard. This time he heard a name Louisa and went in search of the person. When he was getting no where he yelled "Louisa, my name is Muky I am here to help are you hurt at all and what are you Light or dark?"

(( congragulations DV I am really happy for you. ^_^))

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2008, 10:14 PM

Angelica ran toward the voice when she heard a "Lousia, are you a Light Or Dark?" she shouted, "I am Angelica of the Light. Show yourself Muky!"

Palmoun

Old 10-10-2008, 10:21 PM

Muky turned the corner and saw a cute girl there. "I am muky of light." He lied because he knew that if he said he was dark she would attack. But then again he was not lieing.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2008, 10:31 PM

Angelica relaxed as she heard Light. "Then you heard about the light balls!" she exclaimed, happy someone knew about her dilemma. "Where are you from?! not around here obviously." she took a look at his tattered clothing and asked a near-by cat to search his mind. Cats are phychic ya know.

Palmoun

Old 10-10-2008, 10:37 PM

Muky was just smiling at her because he was happy that he had gotten to her before DV. He was not hiding anything in his minde and saw that there was something going on with the cat and her. But he did not interfer with what she was doing with the cat all he wanted was to get her out befor DV found her becaouse he knew that he would kill her.

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-10-2008 at 11:32 PM..

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-11-2008, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor!a View Post
.You have to use your sense of hearing, my friend."He continued laughing a little as well.

Deserve forgot the light and switched to night vision and heat censor with his mind. He stopped at the door way and there sat a person. "Who are you? You are obviously a Dark or you would not be on this side of the world." He disarmed himself from his magic to show he would not attack. "How long have you lived here?" He looked around the area.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-11-2008, 02:16 PM

Angelica nodded. the cat told her the boy was o.k. she looked at him some more. "You need clothing." she finally announced, looking at his horribly tattered cloths and hair.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !+DeserVe+! View Post
Deserve forgot the light and switched to night vision and heat censor with his mind. He stopped at the door way and there sat a person. "Who are you? You are obviously a Dark or you would not be on this side of the world." He disarmed himself from his magic to show he would not attack. "How long have you lived here?" He looked around the area.

Erebus crossed his legs,and placed his hands on his knees.He chuckled darkly,and said. "I'm the one that they call a myth."He began. Then he un-curled himself and stood. "As for who I am....eh...you can't say that I'm really a person."He then snapped his fingers and the candles around him lit up."I really more of a creature."And he was telling the truth. Two dark red and black sprialing horns came out of his head,and his smile showed fangs."I protect the small town from the light beings who've come to kill me."He then frowned."Your little friend is next."He then stated."A dark being protending to be light, BAH!That's the worst kinf of being. They are confused,and think that they can use their dark powers for good..."He then spat on the floor in discust.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2008, 04:44 PM

"do not worry about what I look like I have to get you out of here now. If my comrad finds you here he will likely kill you and me. He is of Dark that is how I know but do not ask how I a light got to be comrads with that brute" Muky said as he took the girl and ran down the hall trying to find a way out of there befor DV found them. I should tell her sooner or later that I am of dark but raised by light after I get her to safty The thought as he ran down the hall

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 10-11-2008, 06:04 PM

"I'm of light" Louisa shoted.
"What are you? Light or Dark?" she asked the female.

Louisa heard a male voice shouting to her and she froze.
Looking around she knew she saw something out of the corner of her eye move. Louisa moved towards it adn found herself walking out into the path of a male and female running. She froze and put her arms across her face, expecting to be ran into.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2008, 06:40 PM

Muky saw the girl who ah appered out of no where and picked her up instead of running into her. "you must be the other girl I heard." He said as he looked at the girl he had in his arms

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Louisa was shocked at how the boy had picked her up and not ran into her. Her eyes stayed open for a moment, and then the boy spoke. Louisa snapped out of the shocked trance and smiled at him.
"Yeah, I guess I am" she said.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2008, 05:28 AM

Deserve's grin spread from ear to ear and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm deserve. Muky the light is more of a test subject to finding out how the lights really are. What there blood is like and if there rep really proceeds then of being so 'good'." He laughed. "He wont survive much longer for there has to be some reason of him returning to the Dark."

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-12-2008, 12:16 PM

Erebus raised an eyebrow to this."Interesting...."He stated gaining grin onto his face.Erebus took Deserve's hand and said."The pleasures all mine."Erebus had a plan.He's been here for a while,and often than not had nothing to do, however on the rare occation people like Deserve came along,and he would use them like toys."So why did you follow me?And when it's the halfings test over with?"He then asked realising his hand.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2008, 10:12 PM

"When i decide it's over." Deserve pulled his hand away "but when it is ill let you finish him off."
He leaned against the wall pocketing his hands. "I followed you because I saw felt something move in here. If you stand behind me I can feel and see you with night vision or with heat."

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 PM

"Hm....very intresting...."He said.The creature leaned in the back of his chair,and placed his hands folding into his lap."But keep it intresting, because I'll be watching your training."He then added smirking.He then looked away from the man, and thought for a moment."Say, why are your training him? I mean if you wanna see if he can use his dark powers, then sned him to me. Dark powers normally come into full view when face with an impossible threat."He began looking back at Deserve."And I'll be more than happy to play out the fight, to make it interesting and fun for both you and me."He stated."And why are you willing to train him to have me finish him off....are you really willing to risk your life and his for a little fun?"He asked smirking.

Palmoun

Old 10-13-2008, 12:22 AM

Muky found a way out and set down the girl and looked at the other girl who had followed him. "we heave to keep on moving or else my comrade will find us." He said as he was catching his breath

((tell me if you want to kill him ok))

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-13-2008 at 12:30 AM..

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-13-2008, 03:50 AM

Deserve smiled. "Good question, of late the lights have become quiet and im simply board." He turned around to look at his surroundings. "I will send him too you to make sure he is a Darky first but don't kill him yet. He is someone for me to use to train myself with as well... Not so much training him." He looked into Erebus eyes "Feel free to pop around every now and then. But only at night time if you want to stay a myth come through the back door." he smirked. I like this guy already. Even if he is creepy...

Deserve liked the feeling of having someone to possibly control.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-13-2008, 04:11 AM

"Don't worry...I'll do that."He stated.Everything was going according to plan.He thought.Deserve will do the work for him,and he just has to battle a quick fight, then wait then kill.Fun fun fun

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 AM

Deserve walked out of the cave and found his horse wondering. Now that the lights had stopped crying out Deserve could not be bothered going and killing them at the moment. He smiled and wondered it Muky would come back to his house. DV lead his horse back home and fed Thumper.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-13-2008, 12:28 PM

Angelica heard a bird cry "Quiet." she said for a second, motioning for the two to be quiet. She closed her eyes for a second and heard, Run! Run, the dark is coming, to kill the one who betrayed! and the others! the bird flew off. "We gotta go. NOW." Angelica whispered. she led the way to the forest.

Palmoun

Old 10-13-2008, 02:26 PM

Muky ran after her because he did not want DV to find them. When everyone was getting tired he stopped to rest and gather information about the two Light he just saved. First he looked at Angelica "Why did you say Quiet befor?" then looked at louisa "I do not think I told you my name. I am Muky of light." He smiled at her

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-13-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !+DeserVe+! View Post
Deserve walked out of the cave and found his horse wondering. Now that the lights had stopped crying out Deserve could not be bothered going and killing them at the moment. He smiled and wondered it Muky would come back to his house. DV lead his horse back home and fed Thumper.
Erebus smiled evily.He then went to another location in the cave,and looked around at the outside.He closed his eyes,and took in a deep breath.He then lifted his head into the air,and sniffed it.His eyes flew open,and he snickered.He now knew a general direction of where the halfing was."I'll just see if you'll come into view..."He stated before turning around and heading to the front of the cave.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2008, 07:07 PM

After running for miles, Louisa saw the man stop and look at the other girl.
He spoke to Louisa in a soft voice and she replie with the same tone "I'm Louisa, as you already know. And I too am of light" She smiled.

(I have writers block. Sorry.)

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-13-2008, 07:28 PM

Deserve went and made his way around his farm on the hill, tending to the lambs and sheep grazing in his fields. It was lambing season and had much to do.