!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2009, 01:19 PM

Good Haven Camp. What do you think of at first when you hear it? Wonderful Landscape, Great Facility, and State of the Art Equipment. It has won high honors. But a few years it was closed done for its food. They found out they were severing Cats and Dogs instead of Pork and Chicken. Now it has Re-open under the name Devilish Run. But they have order the food instead of making it. They have settled twelve kids to stay there for the summer to see if it should stay open. But how will it turn out it the end?

OCC forum

Last edited by !~Musicismylife~!; 08-09-2009 at 09:48 PM..

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM

Rules:

[1] Be at least Semi-Lit. If you do One-liners, I understand Brain Block.

[2] You have to stick to your charater. If you want them to change some, make it so the loves thing still fits.

[3] You can cuss but not one word after the other.

[4] please keep it PG-13.

[5] You must title you pm your profile "Hell Camp"

[6] Your Picture must Be a real person

[7] Don't use all Scene and Emo kids. The only people who can do that is the Scene, The Emo, The Burnout, The Outcast, and maybe The Cool and The Popular.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2009, 01:22 PM

The Jock-(Name) (Age) (url) (Username)
The Jock has the Great life. He gets all the girl. His parnets are rich so he gets everything he wants. He's alwyas on the football team, Soccor team, Baseball team, Basketball team, and Felid Hockey.

The Muscian- (Logan Masey) (17) ( http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...rtbreaker3.jpg ) (!~Musicismylife~!)
The Musican is very Talented. He can Sing and play Gutiar. He's also an undrground artist. He lives with his mom who is his bigest fan but is aslo poor. He has a job in a fast food joint to help pay the bills.

The Geek- (Kyle Martinez) [17] (http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b.../IMG01352.jpg]) (Ziv Xanthus)

The Geek is the smart one. He makes all A's. He's the one who everyone like to pick on as well. But He's the only one in his Family that is a Geek. Everyone else is some-what else a Jock.

The Emo- (Clair Milson)(16)( http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...9kf70j.jpg?o=8 ) (Palmoun)
the Emo is the quite one. Everyone says he cuts himself and he's bi. But it's not true. He actully spend his time listening to emo music and writing poetry which is some what cliche.

The Burnout- (Jack T. stills) (23) (http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...bs/druggie.jpg) (Exeno chan)
The Burnout is the Junkie. He does pot, Drinks, and smokes. He started doing drugs when he was only eight. He's been to jail a couple of times for the posseion of drugs.

The Cool- (Seiji Nakano) (17) (http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ka/Gackt09.jpg) (Wind von Reukaughv)
The Cool kid. The one everyone loves. He's albe to get along with everyone no matter what. He's aslo able to avoid trouble as well.

The Cheerleader- (Melrose Chandler) (16) (http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/w...ent=maddie.jpg) (Chocolate Clouds)
The Cheerleader is the preppest girl in the school. She does make good grades and gets all the boys.

The Artist- (Camille Ruby)(17)(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...aphy/messy.jpg)(NailBunny)

The Artist is one of the most messiest people around. Her theory is messiness is a sign of genius.

The Geek-(Meagan Grimm) (16) (http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...e/P4150336.jpg) (qweenGiba)
The Geek is the one who loves stuff from Asia. She listens to alot of Asian Musi and watchs Asian Dramas and Movies.

The Scene- (Rachel Massey) (17) (http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...cenehair96.jpg) (!~Musicismylife~!)
The Scene is the Music lover. She also has the best taste is fashion.

The Outcast- (Jace Hilton)(18)( http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...7ac5.jpg?o=224 ) (Palmoun)
The Outcast is the girl no one likes. Everyone also says she's a whore but no one knows if that is true.

The Popular- (Alyssa Adas ) (17) (http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/untitled.jpg) (Chocolate Clouds)
She's aslo the girl everyone loves. She has the looks and the smarts. She also knows what's in and What's out.

Last edited by !~Musicismylife~!; 09-04-2009 at 07:50 PM..

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2009, 01:22 PM

Couples:

The Jock x The Scene

The Musican x The Cheerleader

The Nerd x The Popular

The Burnout x The Artist

The Emo x The Geek

The Cool x The Outcast

((please follow this))

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2009, 01:23 PM

Anouncments.
1. July 25 role play opening.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-27-2009, 01:45 PM

((so when can we start?))

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2009, 07:09 PM

((We can start now ))

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM

((yeah))

Clair looked around his new home for the new few weeks and sighed. It looked run down and a place that he would like. It looked dark and misteryious and just plain cool to him. He smiled slightly and walked over to his cabin and just threw his bags at the front door so that he could go and explore it a little bit more. He put heis music up louder as he walked around and looked around more.

Jace walked around and kept her backpack close to her so that no one would see that she still carryed her old teady bear when she went camping. She never went anywhere with out it execpt for school. SHe saw all the other kids looking around and a dark looking boy throw his bags at a door. She smirked a little bit and walked over to a tree and climbed up it. She sat up on a branch high up and took out a book and started to write how her day was going so far.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2009, 09:26 PM

(P.S. Logan and rachel are brother and sister,))
Rachel sigehd and stepped out of car. She glanced around the camp to some indivual cabins, two beds in each. She sighed and stick close to her brother Logan. She looked at him and smiled,"See ya." She said beginning to walk away. She picked up her bags and walked around the camp site, finding a lake. She sat on her bags and looked out at the lake.

Logan looked around the camp and headed off towards a cabin. Once he stepped in, he saw that the beds looked better than the outside of the cabin did, they were perfectly straight and clean. He removed the bedding and put it in the closet, after folding it. He put the sheets he brought on the bed and straighted the blanket out. He looked at the empty bed next to him. The floor around it was spotles. The whole cabin was spotless, but the outside looked like crap. He sat down on the bed and layed down onto his pillow.

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 PM

Clair saw a girl looking out next to the lake and decided not to tlak to her. He avoided almost everyone he could since everyone thought that he was Bi and that he cuts himself. None of it was ture but no one talked to him long enough to find out. THat was why he was alone and kept to himslef. He sighed and put up the volume on his music again. He soon walked past the girl and smiled a little bit at her. It might of looked creepy to her since he wore almost all black. He then got a idea for a poem and pulled out his note pad and started to write as he walked.

Jace saw two others get dropped off and stayed up in her tree. She had declared that this was her safe haven and would come here when ever she wanted to be alone, which was almost all the time. She hated the everyone thought that she was a whore but she wasn't. In fact she was a nice girl and only needed a few friends. She had found a whole in teh tree and out her back pack in there so that she didn't have to hold it. She then pulled out her little flute and started to play that up there. She hoped that no one saw her since she didn't think that she was very good but she was. The music seemed to send a calming mood through the whole camp.

qweenGiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2009, 05:44 PM

The music was thumping, the crowd was yelling. She was part of the screaming fans since one of her favorite bands were on stage. One of the band members look right at her and winked, she felt like she was about to faint when....

Megan was startled awake since the car stopped, she had left her music player on when she fell asleep. She picked her glasses up off the seat beside her and placed them on her nose. She got out of the car with a sigh picking up two bags. "Later mom, I'll call you when this trial is over." She said closing the door and heading towards the cabins. She looked at her mp3 to see the epik high was on. She started to sing to herself thinking not many people were around so she would not be heard.
Quote:
"Bam yoldushi sul chwihae jichin moksori
Saebyok dushi chagamge ggojin jonhwagi

Amudo nae mameul moreujyo I can't stop love love love
Apado gyesok banbokhajyo I can't stop love love love

Ittnayo saranghaebon jok yonghwachoreom chot nune banhaebon jok
Jonhwagireul butdeulgo bamsaebon jok sesange jaranghaebon jok
Ssodajineun bi sokeso gidareyobon jok
Gereul hyanghe michindeushi dalryobon jok
Mollae jikyobon jok michyobon jok da bomyonsodo motbon chok"

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-02-2009 at 03:52 AM..

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2009, 03:30 PM

The cool kid, Seiji Nanako, was a transfer student from Japan. He was well known for him being Asian and his talents in drawing and being out going. His dyed blonde hair was usually worn either spiked or in a flat, slightly emoish fashion.

After walking the halls for a few short minutes, Seiji ventured to a window and smiled as the rays of sun broke through the clouds. He opened it and waved out the window, hanging halfway out.

"Hello everyone!! GOODMORNING!!" He was overly cheerful today for no particular reason. He just liked to start off well.

A teacher walked by and saw him hanging out the window.
"Excuse me, Mr. Nanako. What are you doing?"

Seiji swiftly pulled his body inside and closed the window.

"Why, there was a bee that had made it's way inside, Miss. I had to let it out. As I did so, I decided to tell everyone hello." He smiled gently.

The teacher sighed and rolled her eyes, leaving him to his fun.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Rachel sighed and slipped off her pink high heels. She dipped her feet into the cold water of the lake. She sighed and layed on her back. She took a little heart shaped locket off of her neck and opened it,I love you Rachel, Alex. She sighed and threw it into then lake. He had broken up with her earlier and she was really depressed. She sighed and looked at the little ripples in the water. She stood up and grabbed her bags. She took them over to a rundown cabin that was painted a light pink. She saw that no one was in there. After chooseing a bed and makeing it in her favorite sheets, which where black with bright green polka dots, she sat on her bed. She looked at the ceiling and put her bag at the end of her bed. Laying down on her Hello Kitty pillowcase, she looked up at the cieling texting her best friend, Josh.

Logan sighed and walked over to his guitar case, he had brought an Acoustic guitar, and a small keyboard. He sat on his bed and strummed silently, looking out the window he saw his sister texting, He knew that Alex broke up with her. They told each other everything, They were bascially twins. He sang quietly,"Running through the Monsoon." He sang. It was his favorite song, Through The Monsoon, by Tokio Hotel.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:29 PM

Melrose Chandler stepped out of her mother's brand new BMW, and stared at the camp ground, wondering if maybe she had gone to the wrong place.

"Mel, Honey, don't forget your bags!" said her mom.

After grabbing her bags from the back of the car, and giving her mom a quick hug, Melrose began walking on a barren path that lead to the cabins. Ok, think happy thoughts, Melrose thought to herself. Maybe this won't be so bad, maybe--- Her thoughts were suddenly interupted though, when she slipped on a small puddle, and landed in the dry, craggly grass, with her things flying everywhere; despite being a cheerleader, Melrose had always been a very clumsy person.

"Oops," she laughed lightly at her clutziness, and started to pick up her things, and messly putting them back in her suitcases. After wiping the dirt and grass off the seat of her jeans, she continued down the path, wondering why the campgrounds looked so empty.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Logan looked up to see the girl fall. He stood up and rushed over to her,"Are you okay?" He asked helping her up. He looked at her and smiled his famous smile.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Melrose looked up, surprised. She hadn't noticed anyone else around. Smiling, she said, "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking." Laughing lightly at her clutziness, Melrose said, "It happens all the time, I'm so clumsy. By the way, I'm Melrose."

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:39 PM

Logan ran his fingers through his hair,"Hi I'm Logan nice to meet you." he said. He smiled and said,"Well the girls cabin is over there, My sister is in there." He said telling her.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:50 PM

"Nice to meet you too," Melrose said happily. She gave Logan a quick, small hug like she did to all of her friends, and grabbed her bags. "Oh, I just remembered, can I have your number?" Melrose reached into one of the side pockets of her jeans, and pulled out her LG Xenon.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 PM

Logan smiled and said,"Sure. 586-3249." he said pulling his I-touch out. He smiled and said,"Well It's not charged right now, but I will charge and I'll text you, Can i get your number?" He asked.

((P.s. Check out the first page I added an OCC forum.))

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Melrose quickly put in his number, and said, "Sure! It's 487-9890." Then, putting the camera feature on, she said, "Say cheese!" Then snapped a picture of Logan to go with his number.

((ok ^^))

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 10:11 PM

Logan smiled and said,"You too." He said holding the camera up and snapping a picture. he typed in the number and said,"Well I guess you want to go and get unpacked. Say hey to my sister for me."

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 PM

Melrose grinned and said, "Sure." She headed down the path, and soon came up to a rundown cabin. Geez, I hope the inside isn't as bad as the outside...

Opening the door, Melrose happily found that the inside of the cabin was pretty decent. Spotting a bed by a window, she dropped her things on the floor, and ran to it, and jumped, before cannonball-ing onto it. Laughing while sprawled over the bed, Melrose looked up to see a girl texting on another bed. Sitting up with a smile still on her face, Melrose said, "Hi! You must be Logan's sister. I'm Melrose!"

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 10:52 PM

Rachel smiled and looked up at the girl,"Hi, yes Logan is my brother. I'm Rachel." She said to her. She sat up and adjusted her purple tube top. The tight purple skinny jeans hung to her waist tightly.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2009, 11:35 PM

Melrose got up to put her monogrammed Louis Vuitton suitcases next to her bed, and said friendly-y, "Hi Rachel! Nice to meet you. That's a really cute and, er, bright outfit!" Melrose glanced at her own designer label clothes and flinced mentally at remembering how much her mom had persisted she wear them. Her cellphone started to ring, and the word "Josh" popped up on her contact screen. Melrose's face fell slightly, and she muttered, " 'Scuse me," as she went outside to pick up the call.

Outside, once she was far away from the cabin, Melrose picked up her cellphone that was still ringing. "Hey Josh...look, please don't call me anymore, ok. We're,umm...uhhh, not allowed to have cellphones here. Bye." Quickly pushing the "End Call" button, Melrose sighed at how phony her made-up excuse sounded. But there's not choice, she reasoned to herself. The reason that she had even signed up for the camp was to get away from boy drama, and she definitely wouldn't be looking for any love at the camp...well, maybe...

Last edited by Chocolate Clouds; 08-09-2009 at 11:37 PM..

qweenGiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 02:27 AM

Megan sighed as she placed her bags in her bunk and headed for the closest tree to read a book under. She turned on her music to Passion by Hikaru Utada. She smiled as she loved the guitar playing in the song. She started to hum to the song as she found a good tree to sit under. She opened her book to the first page and started to read.

((Writers block))