!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 07:22 PM

Rachel smiled and said,"On your mark get set Go!" She said jumping off the bridge and swimming to the platform.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 02:35 AM

Melrose dived, a long wide arc, into the lake, where she plunged deep into the murky water. Just like Kyle had said, there really was some kind of icky green stuff, but Melrose chose to ignore it as she swam and rose to the surface, swimming as quickly as her hands and feet would let her. I gotta give it to her, Rachel can really swim! Melrose thought as she managed to reach the platform barely a second before Rachel.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziv Xanthus

Old 08-14-2009, 02:38 PM

Kyle grabbed a bed far away from the others. Hopefully they won't bother me when I'm this far away. Kyle thought to himself as quickly changed into swimming shorts and a sleeveless shirt. "S-Sure Seiji. I w-was think about going over there anyways." He said softly, still a bit worried about the pranks taht they were going to do to him. Will they throw my clothes in the water first or write on my face when I go to sleep? This is horrible. These guys are gonna kill me. Kyle wasn't sure how everything was going to be, but he knew these guys were more popular than he would ever be. It was their duty to make fun of the unpopular, so Kyle just prepared for the worst, kept his distance, and didn't let down his guard.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-15-2009, 01:35 AM

((sorry that I have been gone for so long I was at camp))

Clair soon slowly made his way to the guys cabin and picked up his bags from where he had thrown them. He then opend the door and didn't even look at the other kids. He was just to shy since he wasn't use to being around people. He had always been alone since his parents died in a car crash a few years ago and he lived on his own. He had just forgoten how to comunicate with other people. He went to a empy bed and put his things down then layed down on his bed and for once put down his music so that he could hear anyone if they wanted to talk to him.

Jace sighed and decided that it was time for the people to start to say things about her now rather then later. She climbed down the tree and picked up her bags. She slowly made her way to the girls cabin dreading when everyone would lay there eyes on her. She silently wished that she had her teddy bear but she had kept it up in the tree in the hole. She then found herself infront of the girls cabin infront of her. but when she opend it no one was in it and that made her smile. She went to a empty bed and layed her things down. Then went back outside and walked towards the water where she saw people. She sat down on the shore and watched everyone. But she hoped that no one would see her isnce dhe didn't want them to start talking about her so soon.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 01:51 AM

{[its ok (: welcome back!!]}

Melrose pulled herself onto the floating platform/dock thing and sat down panting. She layed down on her back, feeling the warm rays from the sun on her cold, wet, and shivering body. She turned and saw more people standing back on the beach, and watched curiously.

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 02:23 AM

Jace saw someone look at her from out on the water and she wanted to die. She knew that now everyone would say that they had a whore amongest them and she wasn't. People only said that about her since no one knew her or her life. The only reason that people thought that she was a whore was because she had needed help on homework a lot and most of the help she got was from boys and she lived alone. Nothing ever happend but no one ever liked her so they all said that she was a whore. But when she saw the one person see her she pulled up the hood of her sweatshirt so that she couldn't see her clearly.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 02:38 AM

{[just wondering, if Jace is a girl, how come her profile picture is a guy??]}

Melrose, seeing the person, whoever he or she was, popped up onto her feet, and being the outgoing person she was, yelled loudly and jumping, "HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" Of course, being on a small floating platform on water wasn't exactly the best place to start jumping, but Melrose had somehow forgotten and she lost her balance, falling into the lake again with a much-too-loud, "AHHHH!!!" The fall made lots of big splashes of water get Rachel all wet, and Melrose floated back up to the surface with a small giggle and said, "Sorry Rach!"

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 02:43 AM

((!~Musicismylife~! messed up on putting it up and I forgot to tell her about it. But if you want to know what she looks like just look at Clairs picture because she switched them))

Jace heard the person say hi then fall in. but she didn't say anything. She was to afraid that they might start avoiding her sooner rather then later when they found out who she was.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 02:51 AM

{[ooh, ok ^^ you might wanna tell her about that though]}

Melrose said to Rachel, "I'll meet cha back on the shore, k?" Then dived back into the water and swam to where her towel and things were. After slipping her white cover-up dress over her, Melrose headed over to the unknown person and said cheerfully, "Hi! I'm Melrose, aka the dumb blonde around here," she giggled softly, then asked, pointing to the person's black sweater, "Aren't you, like, dying of heatstroke in there?"

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:34 PM

[[Haha I told her about that a while back, the whole picture swap thing. Welcome back, Palmoun!]]

Seiji smiled as he got into his swimming trunks and snatched up his towel. He looked towards Clair with a smile.
"Hey there! Wanna come swimming with us too? My name is Seiji Nanako, you can call me Sei. Seiji, or whatever you think is best."

He flashed a smile again and patted Kyle's head lightly.
"We'll have fun, trust me." the Asian said with a wink.

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 02:59 PM

Jace nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Melrose talk to her. Hardly anyone talked to her so she had gotten use to hearing only her voice. "No, I am use to wearing this when I dont want people to see me." she said in a small voice. "but it is nice to met you, I am Jace" she said and waited to hear Melrose say the whore word to her.

Clair looked at Seiji and wondered when the mean Bi calling would start and all the good stuff. But in the mean time he might as well enjoy himself before it started. "My name is Clair and sure I will join you." he said as he got up and rummaged threw his bag looking for his swimming trunks. When he finally found them all his clothing was scattered all over his bed. He sliped them on and looked at the others.

Last edited by Palmoun; 08-15-2009 at 06:05 PM..

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 03:49 PM

"I'm Melrose! Oh wait, oops, I already said that," Melrose giggled, then asked, "Wanna hang out on the beach with me and my friend?" Melrose pointed to Rachel on the floating dock thing. The hot sun had already started to dry her wet blonde hair and she looked curiously again at Jace's sweater.

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 03:55 PM

Jace looked at Melrose surprised. THis was the first time the someone wanted to hang out with her. Usually after people got her name the ran away or said that they had to do something. As she looked up at Melrose her hood fell down to show her black hair and her light blue eyes. "I would like to but aren't you going to call me names and say that I am a whore?" she said as she looked at Melrose inosently.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 PM

"Well, I don't even know you, so why would I do that?" Melrose asked. This was starting to be a really weird day for her. First, she meets a guy that's expecting her and everyone to make fun of him, and now this?

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 04:07 PM

"because everyone else does." she said softly and you could hear the sadness in her voice. Everyone calls her that and so she had learned to distance herself from everyone and that was how she became the outcast. But now someone wasn't calling her names and was being nice. So it was kind of nice for a change to not hear the word whore come out of someones mouth and was directed at her.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 04:16 PM

"Aw, cheer up!" Melrose exclaimed; after all, she was a cheerleader, so she was pretty much preppy and happy-go-lucky all the time. She grabbed Jace's hand and literally towed her to their cabin and asked, "Did you bring a bikini or swimsuit or something? If you didn't, you can borrow one of mine since I have tons of new ones I haven't even worn yet!"

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 04:24 PM

Jace was surprised when Melrose towed her towards there cabin but smiled for once in her life. She was actually making friends for once and she was having fun. "I brought a bikini." she said and went over to her bag and fished out her Bikini. It was a black one with white and red flowers on it. She put it on and smiled at Melrose and you could see how skinny she was now. "okay lets go" she said and was happy.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 04:29 PM

"Alright!" Melrose smiled and pulled off her cover-up, throwing it on top of her bed. She grabbed another towel from one of her Louis Vuitton suitcases since the other one was all wet. Doing gymnastics for 10+ years had given her a small and skinny, yet fit body, so she had nothing to be embarassed about. Melrose pulled open the door and went outside. "Cute bikini by the way," she said, smiling.

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 04:49 PM

Jace smiled "thank you" she said and followed her outside with her towel. She was a little bit embarassed with the compliment since no one ever gave her compliments. She was a little bit nervous about being around other kids but if she wanted freinds she had to. She hoped that everyone else would be as nice as Melrose but she could only hope.

Last edited by Palmoun; 08-15-2009 at 06:05 PM..

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 07:41 PM

Seiji smiled and nodded. "Awesome to have you come. Race you?"

He wiggled in excitement, ready to dash out.His blonde hair was almost dry, but for it mattered not when one was about to go swim. The Asian was a rather hyper invidual.

Palmoun

Old 08-15-2009, 07:59 PM

Clair looked at Seiji and smiled a little bit "sure" he said with a small smile. He was a good runner but hardly ever raced anyone since he usually kept his distance from other people. His only friends where other kids like him at school but it seemed most of the other students picked on him instead of everyone else. But here it seemed that no one judged you and he was starting to like it a little bit more each passing second.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 12:29 PM

Seiji smiled more and nodded, readying his running stance. "Yeah!! Awesome, last one there has to order pizza for everyone in the camp!"

He balled his fists and cracked the bones in his legs by flexing his muscles around them.

Palmoun

Old 08-16-2009, 05:06 PM

Clair just sighed and smiled a little bit more "that is fine with me" he siad and had a feeling that he was going to lose. But if he did he would just get anchovise and pinapple on the pizza which was his favorit and many people hated. He streched his legs a little then got ready to run.

NailBunny
Britty
Send a message via Yahoo to NailBunny

Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 PM

Camille shrugged the strap of her duffel bag higher up on her arm as she turned towards the camp grounds after waving farewell to her parents. She waved her hand around beside her only grasping air. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips and she turned to her side to find the handle of her suitcase she had brought along. Her eyes fell on nothing but the ground and she scratched her head in confusion. "Where the hell is my suitcase?" She mumbled to herself, backing up a few steps only to fall backwards over none other than, her suitcase. A nervous giggle erupted from her and she hopped back up to her feet, a devious smile slipping across her lips. Camille clutched the handle of her paint splattered suitcase and headed off for an empty cabin.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2009, 12:11 PM

Seiji laughed and began to run, slow at first to make sure they were neck and neck.
He liked challenges, and wasn't too sure who would win. He surely wasn't any sort of track star, but he did enjoy things as much as he could.