♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 02-10-2010, 02:22 AM

I nodded as i also saw that we were getting towards our destination now. Watching others start to move around as well as james, I wiped my hands on my skirt and sighed. It wasn't as long, but it was long. I smiled back softly just as he did. It was weird how everybody else started to get their belongings and suitcases, but then i realized our situation was always a bit different than everyone else. I stood up and waited for an opening to get out and off this train...I knew how much James wanted this to get over, so i wasn't going to make it longer for him. I grabbed his hand softly so I could pull us through. Not many people were off the train, still getting their belongings and all. So I stepped off the train and the sun was shining brighter than where we came from, I squinted up at James, in effort to ask him where we were to go next. I knew it wouldn't be far, James said his house was near the station.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 PM

I squinted away from the sun that hit me when I stepped off the train after Anna. It was warmer, which was slightly disatifying seeing as I had gotten used to being cooler when I was with Anna. But then again, I had forgotten how bright everything looked under the sun here. I scoped my eyes around the station as we walked a little further from the train. I used my hand to shade my eyes as I looked for the direction of my house and then pointed. "It's that way" I stated, shrugging lightly "Just a bit of a walk". I smiled at Anna to make sure she was okay with it.

♥Martyr♥

Old 08-23-2010, 06:21 AM

It was nice to see the sun after such a long trip. Although I am an angel, the sun hit me like a bunch of razors. I waited for James to give us directions and then we started to walk. I felt as if I was walking slower than usual, as if I wanted to make this peaceful moment between us somehow last longer. I didn't mind how long the walk. I reached out and grabbed his hand softly and smiled at the floor. My mouth was mute as well as dry, nothing accept a gesture to show we can get through this. His parents haven't seen him in such long time, he's their son. And now he has a girlfriend, it was his choice. Something new was building up inside me...Confidence.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 10-20-2010, 01:54 PM

She reached out to hold my hand and the contact gave me a tingling feeling inside. Whenever I was touching her I felt happy and secure. As we walked I asked "So, what do you think of this place then?". I was curious to find out what she thought and to learn what kind of things she likes. I started to think about a lot of things I didn't know about her, little things, so I was going to find out. We were walking along a pathway now with larger buildings in the distance, next to a large empty parking lot of which the sun glinted off the surface of the ground. I noticed that the air was more stuffy; slightly more humid than I remembered. I recalled someone talking on the train, something about a heatwave. I looked over to my right, where in the distance was the bright blue sea. I imagined jumping in and cooling off. I smiled, wondering if Anna would want to go in the sea too sometime.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2010, 12:34 AM

It was so quiet; just a few chirps of distance birds. Something inside me made my lips curl. I glanced at James at the sound of his voice. What did I think about this place? I loved how we were away from everyone, that it was perfect. Not to mention the beautiful scenery. I watched our feet as I told him "I think...it's beautiful. The most beautiful place ever." it truly was, the angel skies were like hell to me now, it's the little things that seem to hold big beauty; like this. I watched a blue landscape appear on my right. It looked cold, compared to the humid heat. I just now realized my hair was clinging to my face. But at the moment...I could care less. Being in the most prettiest place with the perfect person might just do it. I gave his hand a small squeeze, and watched ripples flow across the sea.

Last edited by ♥Martyr♥; 10-26-2010 at 12:37 AM..