♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 10-13-2009, 08:24 PM

So far we have...

Human Girl: Martyr [me!]
&&
Time Traveler Guy: Shooga!

Plot;;; About a tie traveler who sees death of a girl in the future and he goes back to present to stop it from happening and then the future is altered because of their acts. They gradually fall in lve.

Profiles>>>
[not accepting; just saying...]

Name: Anthony Falldron
Species: time traveler
personality: He is very active, likes to pretend he is somewhat of a hero. He is quite clever but always seems to find himself in odd unexplainable situations that detract from his cleverness. He is quite quiet and subdued unless he finds himself with someone who he feels comfortable with.
Pic: Time Traveler. =]

Name: Iliana Caseedro
Species: Human
Personality: Very outgoing, loves to be nice and all, Scared at points when something scary happens >O, Don't make assumptions until you know her well.
Pic: Human =]

Last edited by ♥Martyr♥; 10-13-2009 at 09:03 PM..

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2009, 09:26 PM

I slowly sat up, the usual sizzing feeling still hanging round my head. I groaned as I got to my feet and looked around. I didn't recognise anything! A murky back alleyway with flagstone pavements and a few dumpsters.
I sighed and walked over to a puddle near my left side and picked up a sopping newspaper. I shook it and held it out at arms length, barely able to make out the date.
"Twenty-Ninth of August 2010" I muttered quietly. Two months ahead of the present.
I dropped the paper back on the ground and dusted my hands on my jeans, black gunk from the paper squelched on the side.
I sighed but shook it off and walked forwards, out of the alley way and into the heart of the city. After seeing the bustling streets and the shops I realised I still had no idea where I was. I scanned around for some street sign or something giving away my location.
There had to be something inportant happening otherwise why would I be here. I decided to ask someone.
There was a woman walking along, quite pretty but nothing special. She had long red hair and brown murky eyes. She was pretty dumpy and had two kids, the spitting image of her hanging on her arms. She looked tired and testy but I decided she was a safe bet so I walked up to her.
"Excuse me," I said loudly to her, she whipped round, looked me up and down before replying.
"What?" She said rudely
"Where are we?"
"What?" She repeated. I sighed.
"Where are we, city, country, planet?" I prompted
She shook her head flustered.
"I ain't got no time for drug addled losers like you!" She said about to turn away.
"Double negative, that means you do have time!"
She turned round, angry that I corrected her.
"Brogendale, wel are in the city of Brogendale! In the country England on the planet Earth!" She shouted and walked away. I smiled at her happy that I got a responce.
So here I was. I checked my pockets, unhappy I had no money, maybe if I found someone to beg a £5 off?
Then I saw her! She was pretty, thin, long black hair and huge dark eyes, looking almost violet in the light. I smiled. She was crossing the road, a leather bag swinging from her delicate white wrist. She would be perfect to get some cash from.
"Miss!" I called out to her but before I knew it, it was too late.
She turned around, halfway across the road, in that split sceond three things happend. She looked at me, smiling. A drunk driver hurled round the street corner, speeding. She fell to the ground, crumpled.
Just as I was about to run to her I felt the all to familliar lurching behind my navel. I found myself in my apartment, on my sofa. Sweat on my head, the image of the girl burned into my eyes. I knew what I had to do!

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-13-2009, 09:56 PM

I woke up with the sun beating down on my face; my eyes quivering to the shock. I smiled at the new day, glad that everything was going to be fresh. Another day another life. I sat up slowly, pulling my hair as my torso went up. Whenever there had been morning, the birds would chirp, sun would shine, and the water would play it's music for me. I swung out of bed and trailed to the bathroom. I undressed and stepped into the shower having the cold water bring me even more to life. A soft feeling that could do so much. Heading out of the shower with my towel and brush I froze at the window watching people walking to work all ready and some people on their early morning jog. I got dressed and prepared for college. I walked down to the kitchen and saw the note on the counter and frowned. My mom had to go on her business trip for 2 days. No worries, I was still glad I was here in my house. I headed out to my car and sat there for a while thinking about how old this thing was. I put the keys in and heard it grumble. I laughed at it and headed out with a weird movement. But it got easy on the road. I drove around the lake and up the Oaks to get there; that way was the best and most prettiest. I stopped on a light and looked to my left and saw a guy wiggling his eyebrows. I made a disgusted somewhat face and looked forward. The light turned green and head out.

Parking in front of the college I stuffed books into my bag and head out to the main door. I saw sophie come running at me.
"Hey Iliana! How was you week off?" She pounced and walked with me.
I laughed at her giddiness. "It was good I guess, just chilled, relaxed. You?" I asked as I pushed the door open to enter into the main hallway. we entered into a bunch of murmurs and chattering.
She sighed "Family trip...ugh. I thought you would have a better story."
I smiled and shook my head heading to the lecture hall with Sophie on my trails. On the way in she whispered..."Professors probably want us to take a test....bleh..." she sat down in the front row and I slid in right next to her. We heard the professor drone on and on about college policies and reminding about regulations. A big unison of moans came out through the hall making the professor yell "Quiet!" He went on and handed out our essays and test and we all started.

After I got done some people were still working, I decided to relax and not do anything, so I leaned on my elbows and waited...

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2009, 10:09 PM

I checked the clock, seeing it was morning. I slowly got up, feeling ill, and walked to the window. I ripped open the blinds and curtains, blinding light catching me off gaurd. I winced and went into the bathroom.
I stripped off and hoped into the shower, the water heater had finally packed in so it was a little colder than I would have liked. I shivered as I stepped onto the tiles, drying off and getting dressed into a fresh shirt and jeans.
I poured myself a coffee and sat at the table. I grabbed my mobile and went to the callender. I scrolled through the months and selected August. What date was it again? I sat for a moment racking my brains, was it the twenty-eighth or the twenty-ninth? I selected both and prayed I got there at the right time.
I sipped my coffee and grabbed a bit of bagel. I chewed the staleness and considered.
What was her name? How old was she? Why was it so inportant I saved her?

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-13-2009, 10:17 PM

As everyone finished, we all headed out onto our classes. And they went by pretty fast. First, physics went by like a car because of the teacher and graphics was a fly by as well. And I had just finished my Ideology class and headed off to lunch. I sat down onto the table outside. I sighed and waited for someone to come and talk. And as usual, Sophie came up.
She grunted down to the table.
I laughed "whats wrong now?" I opened my lunch and ate my fresh grapes one by one.
She shook her head "Boys are rude." Sophie always had this problem, with the guys. She thought she was too good for them.
I answered her swallowing a grape "I think your being a little judgmental."
She plopped down to the table and stuffed her head into the table and muttered things no one could understand. I laughed and looked around and saw people running to classes. I laughed at them as they were in such a hurry.
Sophie looked up with one eye "What so funny?" she muttered into her arm
I sighed "everything..." I smiled and finished my lunch and threw it out. Next I was off to my last class...calculus 7.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 11:16 AM

I checked the clock on my mobile, lunch time, perfect. I went to the counter and grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door. Lunch was the perfect oppertunity for me to think, to figure it all out, also to get some great food at a greasy cafe down Sisco Street.
I smiled to myself as I left my apartment, putting my keys in my pocket and jogging down the stairs, hitting them lightly on the balls of my feet.
The sun was still beating down as I pushed out the main door and emerged on the streets. It was quiet, everyone at work or school. I loved these times, in the middle of the day or late at night, perfect if you want some breathing space. I hummed a little to myself as I weved through various streets and back alleyways, trying to get to my destination with as few people as possible in my way.
Ten minutes late I entered the cafe, it was practically empty. Sue was at the counter, mopping at grease with a dirty cloth, Jerry was in the back, frying some bacon for old Reg the man who came in every day for his fry up, one mouthfull away from a massive heart attack.
"Morning," I said to the, taking my usual booth at the back.
"Afternoon Ant, usual?" Sue said, her voice loud and rough. I smiled at her.
"You know me too well," I said and watched her giggle, shouting to Jerry that he had to rustle up a cheeseburger and fries, extra sauce with a large banana milkshake. I smiled to myself and took out my mobile, looking back to the calender.
"Busy day?" Sue asked coming over to me with cutlery.
"You don't know the half of it," I said simply. She looked at me, her eyes wide. I almost regretted telling her about me.
"Here, Ant, come by tonight, around eight, just after we shut. We can talk then."

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Now that it was the end of the day, I packed up my books and headed to my car and watched others walk past my car. The good part about my car was that it fit in, with the rest. I shook my head and got in slamming the door shut. I sighed and started my engine heading out. I took the road the longer way, the same way I got here. I sighed again on a red light and drummed my fingers on my steering wheel. Something caught my eye and I noticed a piece of paper and it had a reminder.

":Remember to pick up groceries:"

I groaned and the green light head me out. I waited for a few passers to pass by and I entered into the grocery parking lot. I ran out into the shop and moped around picking up the usual groceries.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 08:22 PM

I nodded and ate my burger as it came, the plate swimming in grease, sometimes I wonder why I came here. I didn't really want to tell Sue about the girl and the trip and how in two months time if I'm not there at the right time she is going to get mauled by a car.
Though perhaps if I wasn't there at all, I didn't shout out to her she wouldn't get hit? I put my head in my hands as I thought.
Well I wasn't going to get anything done sitting here, amazingly I had managed to while away a good few hours. I left my cash on the table, said a goodbye to Sue and Jerry and took a nice leasurly walk to the grocery store. I supposed that if I was going to adopt my new lifestyle I may as well start by getting some food in the house.
I checked my wallet and decided that I could afford to buy one meal, so I better make it one I would enjoy.
I grabbed a cart and entered the store. It wasn't overly busy but the people who were in it liked to make their presence known!
"£1 for apples, they have a cheek!"
"This cart is bloody wobbly, trust me to pick the duff one!"
"What a mess, we need a mop here fast!"
"Will someone shut that baby up?!"
I shook my head incredilously at the sheer rudeness of everyone and carried on to the meat isle. I picked up some chicken and through it in the cart. I then moved on to veg and gravy and then the checkouts.
As I was paying for my items I could have sworn I saw the swish of hair that belonged to the girl who got hit?

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 PM

I grabbed first the milk and then moved to eggs. And onto the snacks and all. I had always come for shopping only because my mom thought I was a smart shopper; and I liked to vary out the items, why buy something famous and that tastes just as the same as something non famous and also delicious. I shook my head and headed to the checkout line. I heardc the cashier saying
"Next" and "Keep it moving!"
I smiled at her, some people are just funny.
I looked around as I waited. The lines were long even though there were less people in the mart. But only two aisles were open. I sighed and opened my purse and I looked up and blinked and smiled at a face that was watching me with wary eyes.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 08:49 PM

I saw the girl turn round as she opened her purse, she looked at me and then smiled, I realised I must have been staring at her. I quickly smiled back, now positive that she was the girl from the future.
I wiggled my fingers at her in some sort of wave and then looked down to my cart as my line surged forwards.
I waited a few moments and then looked back. I did this regularly until I was at the cash point. I bagged my dinner and then handed over the money, rushing to the store exit so I could wait for the girl when she had paid. Which shouldn't be long, she wasn't to far back from me.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 08:53 PM

I saw him wave as if he knew me from somewhere. I waved back and looked back ahead waiting for the line to move up. He looked back at me and I peeked and smiled once again. He did this a few before he had to pay and pack.
The cashier said to me in a grumpy voice..."Cash or credit m'am?"
I went back to my purse and I took out my card, handing it to the cashier. I answered her with a smile and she smiled sheepishly at me and rolled her eyes. I ignored her and head out holding my bags instead of the cart. I could make it to the cart...if I were that strong. As I head out I bumped into that same guy I had just seen.
I smiled and told him, "excuse me..." and I was about to walk out...

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 08:59 PM

Perfect chance at my position she walked right into me. I smiled at her, time to turn on the charm and do my best to find out some things, like why was I being drawn to her in the future?
"No need to appologize, it was all my fault. You want a hand to your car? I'm Anthony by the way, but everyone calls me Ant," I said to her, my hand outstretched, hoping she would shake it.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 09:04 PM

I stopped right when he spoke. I nodded as he spoke and answered to him "I'm Iliana and...." I shifted my bags here and there to find my hand to shake it but no hope. "I can use a little help." I smiled and watched how much things he had to hold. I had just met this guy, anthony or ant, and he was all ready charming.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 09:14 PM

I smiled at her, laughing a little as she tried to free up one of her hands.
"Never mind, we can shake later," I said as I unloaded the bags from her, my two still under my arms.
"So which ones your car?" I asked sacnning the parking lot, you can tell a lot by the car the person drives, and I was pretty excited to see what one she had.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 09:22 PM

I laughed as he took my bags. "Thanks."
We walked out into the parking lot with almost all the bags in his arms.
When he asked me I smiled.
"Over there," I said nodding toward it and headed toward him. I looked over at him and asked him.
"Do you live in this area? I haven't seen you before."
I unlocked my door and opened the trunk to stuff the bags in. I took the ones from him and put them in as well and waited for his answer.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 10:00 PM

I looked at the car, I smiled. I then turned to her, I was begining to feel dizzy.
"Not to far from here."
I stopped when we got to her car. My head spinning. I laid the bags on the ground and grabbed the bonnet for support.
Sweat dotted on my forehead and the next thing I knew I was lying in a garden.
It was day time, the sun high in the sky. I saw that next door children were playing. A red haired girl and a black haired girl. They only could have been about six. I sat up, smiling as I watched them. They had seen me.
"Look! Hey Mister, why are you in Mrs Winslows garden?" The red haired girl asked.
The black haired girl looked awfully familliar to me. I looked into the green eyes of the red haired girl.
"I am giving her a birthday teat!" I said cheerily standing up. The girls oggled me.
"But its not her birthday?"
"Thats why its a treat-" I began but then heard a womans voice echoing from the kitchen of the house next door.
"Iliana! Amelia! lunch!"
The girls looked at me and then muttered to each other before turning back to the house, jogging up to the door.
Thats how the girl was familliar. I could see a red haired woman in the window, she was holding a baby and waving to the girls. She caught my eye.
The next thing I knew I was back in the parking lot, next to the bags and Iliana.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-14-2009, 10:45 PM

I watched him lean onto my car and he looked dizzy.
"err...you okay there?" I asked with some what of a worry tone...
After he had set them down he had gone blank and looked at something. I waited for him to answer I waved my hand in front of him.
"Hey! Ant!" I kind of yelled and he came back. I watched him with my eyebrows pulled together.
"You okay?" I asked and saw how sweaty he was, were the bags that heavy? I could have carried them selves if it had caused this trouble.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 PM

I looked up at her. I wiped my brow and silently cursed myself. I think I had just gone back a few paces on the charm front.
I stood up straight and smiled weakly at her.
"Yeah, I'm good, just a genetic thing, nothing to worry about."
I was not being entirely truthful, but she didn't need to know that yet. I checked my watch and then pivked up my bags.
"Hey, well I gotta go now, but maybe you would want to come for lunch with me Saturday?" I asked her

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-15-2009, 07:35 PM

I was still looking at him with eyes of wonder.
He straigtened and smiled picking up his bags. I nodded as he said he was fine even though it clearly stated he wasn't.
I smiled at him when he had asked me. was i doing anything saturday?
I laughed and said "Sure..." I looked around wondering what should happen next...would he pick me up?

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-15-2009, 11:04 PM

I smiled at her.
"Cool, I'll come get you at twelve on saturday. Where do you live?" I asked her, getting out my mobile to type it in.
I looked at her expectantly.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-15-2009, 11:09 PM

I had just met the guy and I was all ready having a date. This was pretty fast but something about him was weird, in a nice way. He asked me my address and I answered like no other.
"Oakton street...around the mart...You'll find me." I smiled at the reassuring.
I would be able to be there, i was looking really looking forward to this.
I watched him have his cellphone out and typing it in, or at least starting to.
I pulled my hair back behind my ear as the wind blew.
"I'll be looking forward to seeing you....saturday." I winked at him.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-16-2009, 01:37 AM

I mumbled the words of her address as I typed.
"Oakton..street...round...mart"
I looked up at her and pocketed my phone, grinning.
"I look forward to Saturday too," I replied and winked myself, then checked my watch. "Hey, well I really better get a wriggle on. See you Saturday!"
I waved to her and began to walk across the parking lot, bags under my arms. I dodged through alleys and round dumpsters towards my apartment. I let myself in and jogged up the stairs.
I shut the door and threw the bags on the table. I sat down and put my head in my hands. Why was I being drawn to this girl? I mean I could handle the bus incident but why was I being shown her childhood?
I picked up my mobile and dialled a number, the person who I thought was the only one who could help.
"Dan, hi, we need to talk, meet me at the wall in twenty!"

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-16-2009, 01:53 AM

I giggled and got into my car. This guy was like...definitely not ordinary. I sighed and drove out. I drove through the trees and roads finally reaching up to my house. I saw my moms car parked outside the house and I smiled, happy she was all ready back. I thought this was going to be a 2 day trip, she better have a reason. I walked up the stairs leading me to the kitchen.
"Hey mom...back so soon?" I asked sitting down on the kitchen chair. She seemed to be busy doing her bills and checks. I waited for her answer as I pulled my bag onto the table.
She spoke, "Hm." and didn't look at me.
"Mom?" I asked with a laugh and she finally looked up.
She sighed and took off her glasses "Sorry hon, I had to come back to fix a problem in the office..." she smiled with her eyes squinting.
I nodded and glanced at her checks and bills.
"Oh. You got a lot of...er things there..." i said and leaned over to see what she was doing.
She leaned back letting out a huge sigh, "Yeah, and I had to come back for this!" she said as she smashed her pen onto the table. I got up and touched her shoulder and told her...
"Your super mom...remember that." I smiled at her exhausted face.
She touched my hand and continued her work. I made my way to the fridge and opened it to get out orange juice, I poured it and took a reasonable gulp. For a moment there was silence and then I spoke up.
I gulped and said "Um...hey mom..." She didn't look up but answered with
"Yeah hon..." She scanned a few bills.
I leaned onto the counter and sighed. "Um, I'm having lunch with a friend on saturday...that kay?"
She froze and looked up and took her glasses off again. Her eyes wide with curiosity...
"Who with Illy?"
I sighed, with relief. I had thought she would be disappointed because saturday's and sunday's were mother daughter days, days me and my mom spent together. Well, I guess she had something else roaming in her head.
I responded with "Um, this...guy, I met at the mart..." I shrugged like it was no big deal.
She suddenly got up and probed for more information, "Come on, tell me who it is? A jock? I hotty? Is he your age...wait does he go to your school? whats his name---"
I cut her with a "Mom! No. big. deal." I said with a smile.
She still wanted more! "Illy! Come on!"
I laughed and walked upstairs and saying "Later mom!"
I got up to my room and heard her yell to me "Is he your boyfriend?"
And I collapsed to my bed, turning to my side and rolling my eyes at my hilarious mom.

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-16-2009, 06:10 PM

I threw the groceries in the fridge and then went back out of my apartment, down the side alley and to the walled alcove behind a chinease takeaway. It was silent here, no-one knew or cared about this place.
I sat down, leaning against the wall, my legs stretched out infront of me. I heard the slap of trainers underfoot and soon enough Dan sloped round the corner, his pitbull on a leash prowling alongside.
"This better be good Ant, I was s'posed to be going to Ange's house today," He said.
Ange was Dan's girlfriend, though at times her treated her like she was some sort of hood-rat.
"Look, I gotta problem. Its this girl."
Dan grinned. "She gonna have your kid?"
"What! No, its nothing like that, I could handle that. Look it involves my, uh, gift," I said. His eyes widened.
"Well I'm all ears blood, spill."
So I told him all abouut her. How I seem drawn to her, how I saw her death, how I saw her childhood and now I have a date with her on Saturday and need to plan something to do on the day she was supposed to die so I can stop it.
"Blood. Thats like alltering the future, y'all can't do that! You know the repercussions that could have. Blood, leave the chick alone, she sounds bad news."
I looked at Dan, surprised. "Bad news? How?"
"Well is it not obvious? She is obviously some sorta demon!!" He said, looking angry when I burst out laughing.
"Demons are not real, she is just a normal girl."
"Well blood, on your own head be it, though you can't save her, if she been marked for death she is gunna die!"
"I don't know why I asked you hear, you have been watching too many horror films!" I said to him. I stood up and dusted off the back of my jeans. Dan groaned about dragging him hear for nothing, but after he hit knuckles with me he wished me good luck on my "squeeze"
I smiled as I head across town, going to meet Sue for what I am sure is another awe inspiring conversation.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 PM

As soon as I hit my bed I was sound asleep.
My dream started out fuzzy but then turning into something...

---
"Illy! Go get the car!" My mom yelled at me as she ran across the street. I watched her run and run until she froze and looked past me.
I yelled out to her "Mom!" She now ran down and away, disappearing into the dark mist.
I panted as I turned around looking at...Anthony. He had a rose in his hand with the thorns popping out of his skin. His bloody had reached for face..
---

That made me scream when I woke up. I glanced at the clock, catching my breath. It was still the same day...I plopped back down shutting my eyes.