!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 06:32 PM

ZAlright don't post here unless you are not me or XxEmber_MIstxX~!

Okay Well her is my profile.

Name: Rachel Johanna Hodgins
Nickname: Johanna
Pesonality: Rachel can be a Major Bitch sometimes. She is mainly a nice person. When she comes across the Cullens though, that is a whole differant story, well any vampire. When ever someone makes a dog joke, she hurts them, really bad. So bottom line, be nice or get hurt.
Biography: Rachel grew up on the Reservation. When she was six, she bet Jacob Black, of course she's older then him, but they are still best friends.((P.S. I might bring Jake in several times in the rp)) But since then Her parents haven't been getting along, they sadly got a divorce. Rachel deciced to move off the Reservation with her Dad, and now She has to deal with the Cullens, while she goes to Forks high School.
Looks:
She as Tattoo's on her arms, that Say: Peace,Love, Happiness.
Other: Has a Husky Puppy named Lucky.
Powers: Able to form into a wolf, heal fast: All the powers of a normal Werewolf.
Birthday: July 9th 1992

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 06:45 PM

Emmett Cullen (born Emmett McCarty) is Rosalie's husband, Carlisle and Esme's adopted son, and Edward, Alice, and Jasper's adoptive brother. Emmett is described as being tall, burly, extremely muscular, and, to most humans, the most intimidating of his adoptive siblings. He has slightly curly dark hair and dimpled cheeks.

Emmett was 20 and living in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in 1935 when he was mauled by a bear. The injuries from the attack were severe and he was found by Rosalie, who had been hunting in the area at the time. Rosalie, who was reminded of her friend's baby having the same curls, dimples, and innocent appearance, carried him over a hundred miles to Appalachia where Carlisle Cullen was, asking him to spare Emmett's life by turning him into a vampire. Emmett joined Carlisle's coven, but initially had trouble adjusting to the family's diet of animal blood. But recently Rosalie and Emmet have been arguing and they are broke up for now.

Pic:

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 07:02 PM

Your New Bella~ Just Hotter To The Touch
Rachel Johanna Hodgins

"Shit" The blue and pinked girl muttered as she bounded down the stairs. As She the bounded into the kitchen, she grabbed her helmet and keys. She was so late. Rachel hopped on her bike. Today was her first day at Forks High School. By the time, Rachel got to school, the bell rang. She walked into the front office. She looked over her shedule and wrote it down on her map. She took a deep breath and walked back out to her bike. She slipped off her helmet and shook out her blue and pink hair. She began heading to her math class. The whole school reeked, of the stupid Cullens.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 07:15 PM

Emmett's head jerked up as the fimilar sweet smell flared into his nostrels. Even though his family hated it he had always found it.....intoxicating. He put his cheek to his fist and looked down at the test in front of him and sighed. He already had finished it he second Mr. Munoz handed passed it out, but since he was supposed to be a jock, he usually waited to be one of the last few people to hand it in. Looking around the room he noticed that Gracie, one of the smartest girls in class was getting up to hand hers in, soon followed by a few others. Sighing with gratitude he stood up and slug his book bag over one arm then walked up to the front of the class and set his test down. The teacher looked up at him with an odd look and Emmett laughd. "Studied with Alice last night." He said then walked out the door and down the hall following the sweet smell. He came up to the second floor and saw a purple saw a girl with rainbow colored hair looking confused. "Lost?" He asked as he noticed that the sweet smell was from her.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 07:46 PM

[CENTER] Your New Bella~ Just Hotter To The Touch
Rachel Johanna Hodgins

Rachel smiled and said,"Just a little. I'm having trouble find Mr. Myhousekey's class." She said yo him. She looked up at him and smiled. His scent was more bearable than the other cullens.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 08:00 PM

"Wrong floor." He said smiling. "Come on, I'll give you a tour and then tell Mr. Key that you were with him. He perfers you call him Mr. Key. Myhouse is his first name." Emmett said waiting to see what this wolf would do.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 08:04 PM

Rachel Johanna Hodgins

"Okay." She said sweetly. She knew their time in this town was almost up. She let out a sigh and looked at him.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 08:12 PM

Emmett smiled to himself and went down to the first floor looking back periodoticly to check that she was still following him then he stopped infront of the huge map of the school.
"That's the science Floor, Vocational Hall has drivers Ed, Computers, Bussiness, and what not, Second floor is english and everything else. But Mr. Keys is on the first floor, right there." He said pointing to each floor on the map and stopping on the outline of the classes. "Did you enjoy the tour?" He asked with a smirk.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 08:21 PM

Rachel Johanna Hodgins[CENTER]

Rachel smiled and said,"Why yes thank you. I need to go back to class." She said to him backing up. She tripped over a cardbard box and looked at him from the ground.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Emmett hid another Smirk and reached down and pulled her up by grabbing her hand. "Here let me help you." He said as the bell rang and everyone was piling into the hallway. He kept staring into her eyes when Rosalie walked up. "Umm...Emmett, what are you doing?" She asked then her nose scrunched up as she smelled the girl. "Helping out a fellow student." He said then turned and followed Rosalie to there next class.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 08:30 PM

Rachel smiled and said,"Yeah Thank you." She said before walking away. She sighed and sat in her next class. She couldn't keep her mind off him.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 08:41 PM

Emmett sat silently while Rosalie kept lecturing him on talking to little puppies who stink. "For your information, she smelled really good." Emmett snapped getting sick of her talking about her like that. Funny, he was defending a werewolf who he was supposed to hate, and he didn't even know her name. He laughed to himself. "What's so funny?" Rosalie asked as the teacher explained the project that was due next week. Thankfully they could talk so low that only each other could hear. "Nothing, now shh...I'm trying to pay attencion." He said while really he was thinking of her.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 PM

Rachel sighed as class passed very slowly. The bell rang. Rachel grabbed the paper from the teacher.

Ember Mist

Old 10-27-2009, 09:07 PM

As the day dragged on Emmett watched the clock and almost jumped out of his seat at lunch time, He headed towards the lunch room, Glad that Rosalie had a different lunch period then her, hoping the New girl had this lunch Period. He entered the lunch room and looked around not seeing her. He got his lunch tray even though he wouldn't be eating it then went and sat down at his usual table.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 10:13 PM

Rachel sighed and walked into the lunch room. She looked around to see Emmett. She sat at an empty table.

Ember Mist

Old 10-29-2009, 10:56 PM

Smiling Emmett got up and walked over to the table infront of her. "Hello. I'm Emmett, I didn't get your name." He said with a smile.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM

"Hello I'm Rachel." She said to him."Nice to meet you."

Ember Mist

Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 AM

"So, why are you going to school here and not on the reservation like the rest of your kind?" He asked not really trying to sound as rude as he did.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 11-01-2009 at 07:42 AM.. Reason: If you like my avi/RPing style/Personality/me Donate cuz you like me!!!

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 08:55 PM

Rachel looked up and said,"my mom and dad got divorced and I moved off the rez." She said to him nicely.

Ember Mist

Old 11-05-2009, 09:51 AM

"That sucks, So you like it here?" He asked still staring at her. She was beautiful, even for a werewolf. It seemed as if she was even more beautiful then Rose......He hoped she's never hear this. Of on the otherside of the Mess hall he heard Edward laugh out loud at his though and he turned and Scowled at him.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2009, 11:34 PM

Rachel looked at edward when he laughed."Not really. I want to go back to the rez." She said to him. She missed Jake and everyone.

Ember Mist

Old 11-21-2009, 01:12 AM

"That sucks, must suck being around all these blood suckers. Huh?" He asked with a smile. He watched her look at Edward then back.

Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 01:05 PM

((You there?))