**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 12:06 AM

A thick fog mistying through the forest, chills run down my spine, I open my eyes wondering where I am I cant seem to see..its so cold.
a cracking sound starts faint but gets louder and louder.
I start walking,the running not knowing where I am or how I got here.
I feel something grab me *screams* then I see nothing but darkness...

((up to you and "us" how it goes form here.))
(I am a female)

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-04-2009 at 12:16 AM..

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 11-04-2009, 12:19 AM

[[um i would like to join...?]]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 12:21 AM

[[Yes you can! anyone can join.]]

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-04-2009 at 12:25 AM..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 AM

[[okay here I go...but wait before I do; should I be in the same setting as you?]]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 12:31 AM

[[ its all up to you.]]

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-04-2009 at 12:45 AM..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 12:44 AM

[Ohhh I see...okay then =]

I found my way through the crying people and the dead. They were all yelling and screaming their hearts out. The world was a darker place, and it seemed awkward. I pushed my elbows in people's ribs making them budge. None of them actually made me stop and comfort them, instead I was trying to figure out what was happening. It was getting hotter as I got closer to un-be told and unknown where as. I coughed as the smoke filled my lungs and I hauled to a stop when I saw someone. It was so cold, and everyone gathered in the forest. Not so many, but just enough. The cracking sound made me shut my ears with my hands, a person ran by me and that was strangely odd compared to the rest. I grabbed her and she fainted. I looked up at the blur and back to her.

[[and im a dude...if thats okay.]]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 12:52 AM

[[ its fine with me]]

When I came to someone was holding me and staring at me? I get up and try to run and stumble.
I smell smoke..that wasent there before..

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-04-2009 at 12:54 AM..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:03 AM

I shook my head as she stumbled and tried to escape. It was quieter now...people ran away...others still lay there, sleeping and fainted. I turned her so I could speak to her. "Are you all right?" I said my voice slightly deep and somewhat worried. Smoke filtered around us and the heat increased.
[^-^]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 01:07 AM

I can feel it getter warmer. I look around confused.."I..I think I'm OK..."my voice quite, I look at all the bodies.. they werent here before....I cover my mouth with my sleeve the smoke is getting to me..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 AM

I looked around and saw the smoke gather and make it harder to breath. I heard her answer and it was somewhat confused. "Do you want me to help?" I asked, just to stay safe. She didn't look all right. Sher covered her mouth trying to make the smoke stay out. I was ready to run out of this forest.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 AM

I looked at him confused didnt he hear what I had said? I notice he is having trouble breathing aswell. Before I could anwser I felt a shake..like something around me moved something bigger than me maybe? I looked behind me and then looked behind this guy and saw nothing..
" Where are we?" as I said this it seemed almost as if he didnt hear me. so I shouted "WHERE ARE WE" and then I leaned over and started coughing like crazy.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 AM

She said something but then again, i heard a mumble. She yelled and I shook my head yelling back "No idea! But we should get out of here!" She leaned over, coughing and I looked around for help. I grabbed her up and ran out. The wet mud beneath my feet sloshing. I squinted as I saw the fire coming towards us. I hauled and turned around and sped up. My heart beated faster, the heat so close to my back and her. I could have ran long time ago, but something told me to save this girl. It was like an action movie, she was coughing in my arms and I kept looking back. The fire increasing; I screamed in pain as it hit my back, the fire unbelievable. And I jumped. I jumped, the air forming around us.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 AM

again he didnt here me until I shouted. Before I knew it I was in his arms and he was running i couldn't see much because of the smoke and that fire.. I dont even know where its coming from yet I can feel it all around me..I can feel his heartbeat agents my face I wish I wasent a burden to him why did he take me with him? I heard him scream and then were in the air flying..in the smoky air..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:36 AM

I held her tight and shut my eyes, tightly. I found myself and her in a pile of...pile of...I felt around me with my eyes shut and hands moving aimlessly. We were in grass, and piles of leaves. My face was darkened in places and it hurt to move. She, the girl who apparently I had saved, was right on top of me, I wasn't sure if she was all right. We had quite a fall there, and pain was exploring my body.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 AM

its dark..I feel my way around and notice im on top of him yet it hurts to move when i try he twinges im pain "ohh!" I can feel my weight on top of him I roll of him into..grass? I cant tell its so hard to see. "are you alright ?" I whisper He looks hurt....I look around for something..anything that might help..nothing its to dark I touch his face and its burning..I just stare at him wondering if he is going to be alright..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:46 AM

I moaned as if weight lifted off, my eyes shut closed. The inside of me was crying, the outside burning. I felt something hot on my face and I bit my lip and the more heat I got. My eyes slid slowly open and I sighed deeply and saw darkness surrounding us. I saw her face and then closed my eyes again, tilting my head back. My entire back was burning, I could feel it. It made me cringe over and over.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 01:51 AM

He is in alot of pain and here I am staring at him..."Ill be right back"
I crawl around looking for something anything really that might make him more comfortable..I am at a loss I crawl back "here" and I take my jacket off and put it under his head "hope that helps.." I start getting cold..and I shiver..hes warm I curl up next to him hoping to get warmer..not realizing how tired I am I start drifting into as slumber.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 AM

I sighed and moaned softly as something found it's way under my head. I shut my eyes tightly and open them looking down at her. My eyebrows pull together and I stroke her forehead, she was cold? She had given me her...jacket I believe. Her eyes begin to close and she fell asleep. Her body trying to gain heat from me, I pulled my arm to push on her cheek, making her face a little warmer..and I looked up at the blackness and waited for something to..happen.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 02:09 AM

as I lay there shivering I feel something warm on my face am I dreaming?
when I reailize its him a breath of relief goes through my body and I shiveer again..only I dont think it was the cold this time...I here that crackling noise again...I begin to open my eyes and the only thing I can see is this boy and the stars above us I begin to close my eyes once more when I hear a louder CRACK.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 02:20 AM

I looked up and then abruptly down at this girl. She had awoken and then a sound...some sort of sound ringed in our ears. It was that same 'crack' sound. I can't manage to get up so I speak indirectly..."What is that?" with my voice a broken whisper. It had been heard by me a while ago as well, now the night had fallen and it was unknown. The faint glow of the moon shone through the peaks, making me sigh and look down at her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 02:26 AM

" I dont know what it is..thats the sound I heard before I passed out"
I look down at him feeling sad becouse he's hurt I look up at the moon and realize its a bit lighter out from the moon I look a round and see a small creek of water and I get up and tear my sleeves off my shirt and get them wet and I come over to the boy and I put the cool wet cloth on his forhead and start dabbing his face he twinges.."sorry.." I whisper and I keep dabbing..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 02:30 AM

I managed to prop my self on my elbow as she answered. My face twisted with pain and confusion. I couldn't talk, my throat was dry. She got up and went somewhere I couldn't see so much in the dark, but she came back with something soothing. Wet cloth laid on my head and I blinked slowly and my eyes gleamed up at her. "Why are you?" came out in a soft whisper.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 02:35 AM

"ssshhhh"I put my finger on his lips... I go back to the creek adn get water cupped in my hands and I help the boy drink " its ok its just water" I help him sit up giving him my full body support.
" That crackling was the last thing I heard before I met you" I begain to say..
I go and get more water for him and help him drink again.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 02:44 AM

She stopped me from continuing in speech, I blinked. My confused face looked at her as she went to get something...and once it hit my lips she told me what it was. She helped me up and I highly appreciated it, so I could drink it... It was soothing to my dry throat. My back ached with burning sensation and I couldn't help but cringe. She went back to get more and right before she said something. What was that crackling sound? I had no idea. I hold her wrist softly. Making her stay so she would explain. "Do you know..." i whispered my voice creaked and I whispered to her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 02:47 AM

I looked at my wrist well he held onto. "do I know..what? I whispered.
confused I just sit and wait for him to explain.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-04-2009 at 02:51 AM..