♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 11-04-2009, 02:57 AM

I looked into her eyes as I spoke further...more like whisper..."that sound..." i said quietly. It was weird how we hadn't even known each other that well...and here we sat under the starry night and her helping me with my wounds and thirst...

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 03:00 AM

Still confused I ask " do you know what that sound is?"
It was the very same sound I had heard before I met him I told him this yet its like he never heard me? Maybe I idnt really say it outloud...I look at him and realize he was looking at me in a strange way..its weird...why did he save my life?

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 03:02 AM

I chuckled softly and looked down at my body and then back up at her. "I don't know..." I whispered back to her. She was looking back at me in a weird way...I brushed her hair off her face, that stuck with the humidity we had before.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 03:06 AM

I start to blush but its still to dark to tell..hes so gentle..I shake my head and look away..."me either..." I go back and get some more water and help him cool his wounds.." umm...is there anywhere else thats burned? I need to know so I can try to cool it down before it worsenes."

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 08:32 PM

She looked away and went to get more water, confessing she didn't know either. It burned on my back, like hell. I blinked at what she had said..."My back is on fire..." and smirked up from under my eyes, she was so generous.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 09:33 PM

I grab the water the cloth soaked with cool water "..umm Ill need you to lift your shirt up"
I wonder why he has that smirk on his face..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 PM

[is anyone else gonna join? if not, we should move it to the private or one on one forums...XD]

My smirk faded as I heard what she said. I couldn't lift it up, my shirt, it hurt my arms to move them around back. "Go ahead..." I said my voice weak. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I tried my best with one hand...I lifted the stuck-on cloth and felt the burning sensation burn even more. And I had only lifted a corner up.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 09:47 PM

[[ I dont think anyone is..sure lets do that idk how soo you can do it lol]]

I see that he is in much pain trying to lift his shirt.."may I...?" I know he said go ahead but I felt better saying it..I lift up some of his shirt..he cringes..I start to rub the cloth on his back where the shirt was removed and that losend the rest so I was able to slowely take off his entire shirt.

I get behind him and soflty rub his back with the cool cloth.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 09:55 PM

[[[um i think a mod will find out soon XD or ill probably ask them later XD]]]

My eyes slid close as she moved behind me, the cloth was so soothing and I relaxed a bit. My entire shirt was off and the somewhat cool air was soothing. "Mmm." I said in approval and soothe. It was just what i needed, I cringed when the cloth hit a hot spot that burned...but i still wanted the cloth. She rubbed it in circular motions, rubbing it so casually.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 11:53 PM

has I was rubbing the cloth on his burn marks I ask him " so..what happend? in the city?"
and i continued to rub his back gently. I heard a small "crackling noise but it was so faint I barley noticed it.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 12:01 AM

I put my hand down resting onto it and closed my eyes trying to think what had happened. "I don't know...I saw people crying and running...then I saw you..." I shrugged feeling the pain hurt

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 12:05 AM

"..I just..woke up there..but when I was in the forest it was so cold..and empty and then when I woke up once again..it was different..."
I looked away trying to think of what happened before al this mess..." Im so glad I ran into you.." and again I looked away..then up at the stars..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 AM

I turned around to see her and hold her hand down to the ground, she had fainted before and I had brought her here somehow. I watched her look up, my bare chest was facing her now and I was wondering so many things. "It was fire...it was cold but then fire..." I shrugged and watched her hands. She had a cloth in her hand with was wet. It was dark, no one around...just us and the stars...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 02:32 AM

I looked down when he grabbed my had and I looked into his eyes..whats he thinking?
"Yes..I remeber running..and the cold..it was so cold..and then someone grabbed me and everything went black.." I try hard to think of what else might have happened..."is there anything else you need?"
as I stare at him waiting for a response..I wonder to myself...whats going to happen?

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM

I looked at herr again, confused. "THe whole city was on fire, you were trying to save your self....I caught you and you fainted...I was trying to figure out what was going on..." I said to her. I heard her ask me..."Just don't go away for now..." my eyes pleading. I had no idea where we were right now, and it was best if we were together until we probed more information.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 09:00 PM

I looked at him while he was telling me this..I was confused.." But there was no fire I wasent running away from any fire..just the cold I was so lost I figured If I ran I could find something maybe someone to tell me where I was..." I looked at him..." I will never leave you alone in this dark.." I blushed at my own words..

[[ hey just so you know you can make events turn if you have an idea Ill just go with it kk?]]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 PM

I smiled at her and looked around us. I looked back at her and nodded. "Thank you.." i whispered to her. We hadn't even known our names and we trusted each other...I looked at her and asked again "Tell me...what is your name?"

[gotcha!]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 PM

" your welcome.." I whispered back. he wanst to know my name? well of course! How could I be so dimwitted and forget to tell him my name.." Its..Sam" I whisper.." and yours?"

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 09:34 PM

I heard her whisper back and tell me her name. Sam. Was it short for samantha? but it was a nice name. I whispered back to her "Jake." and grinned, feeling for once in my life, having some self worth. My hand was on top of hers because I thought she would leave, but i trusted her so I moved it to the side, leaning in a little, as I had whispered my name.

[Sam XD I love that name...guess why I picked Jake...]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 09:40 PM

Jake..what a handsome name..it was nice..knowing his name it made me feel..like I really knew him not just some boy who saved my life buy knowing him as a person..I put my hand atop his so reassure him I wasent leaving..

[[thanks..no why did you pick jake?]]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 09:58 PM

I looked deeper into her eyes and wondered what was in her mind; what could she possibly be thinking. Her hand was on top of mine, and I felt safe and not lonely. "So...what now?" I whispered softly only her hearing.

[welcum. because...well I don't really know why...just this Jake I know in school...*shrug*]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM

Hes staring at me? why? whats he thinking???I shiver when I feel his hot breath in my ear.. " Im not sure..do you think you can walk?"
There has to be a way outta this place..

[ oh lol ]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 10:14 PM

I stroked her arm as she shivered. Why was she so scared...we were probably the only ones here. She asked to walk and I was still in some pain but I told her "Sure..." and i cringed at my own thought.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 PM

"ok.." I whispered he was stroking my arm? haha...I help him stand up I notice he cringes.." are you sure? we can stay if you like.." I know we need to get outta here but he is in no condition to walk..I thought he was..but he is in so much pain.." Ill go get you some more water.." and as I do that I hear something ruslte in the bushes.."jake? is..is that you?" and the sound was gone..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 10:22 PM

I nodded as she spoke. I was fine with whatever at the moment...she goes to get me water and I rub my sin, making the burning sensation almost disappear for good. I heard something as she did and I looked at her and then back at the bush. "Not me..I'm over here..." the bush rustles again and i move closer to sam, to protect her. "Whos...whos there?" I asked, moving, now, a little closer to the bushes...I broke out a branch easily and poked the bush.. it was quiet...too quite.