Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2009, 10:52 PM

Léon growled when she slapped Sam, he didn’t care what or who she was that was not appropriate. About ready to toss her from the bed Sam held out her hand to him and shook her head no. He huffed and controlled his anger. He was vibrating anger and the waves of irritation radiated off of him. He snarled and turned out of the room, if he stayed he would doing something uncalled for. Sam rubbed her face and scooted in next to her in bed. “It’s ok, I know how you feel I have no one from my past” she meant it they had all died years ago. “I only have the people in this house and you know what I couldn’t trade them in.” she smiled.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 12:23 AM

I smiled back at her " I really am sorry about hitting you..." I didnt think leon had such a bad temper.."it was..outta line...." and as I thought to myself the qustion that I have been meaning to ask has finally come outta my lips.."so..what am I supposed to do now?" I dont have a job...I'm 18 so I could get one...but...my thoughts continued as I stared into space..

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 11-06-2009 at 12:26 AM..

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 01:59 AM

“It’s fine it’s fine, Léon is just very very protective, he gets like that don’t let it bother you.” She smiled sweetly truly glad she didn’t mention the growling. That was another matter all together. Now that she was a little more coherent stress filled Sam. She had told her that she could stay but they would eventually have to tell her that all the men here were vampires. She knew Léon was not going to like that idea, he did not like other knowing about them. The thought of getting him riled up did excite her she love him dearly and getting him fire up was fun, she had been doing for ages. “I think the first thing you need to do is get better”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:02 AM

[[ i was sad when u left =[ ))

"Thanks.." I closed my eyes and tried to remeber good times with my family and that they are in a better place now. I drift off to sleep and it was almost peaceful...

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:17 AM

(lol sorry I was trying to go to school but my truck wouldn’t start so I rode horses instead and just got back in the house so I’m here for a few hours! Yay!)

With her sleeping Sam marched out of the room to speak with her pissed off husband. She knew everyone n the house was groaning with her storming around like her did. For being 3,000 years old he acted like such a child. Sam was followed by Orson who was her ever lasting shadow, Léon had made him her body guard the second she came here. Orson and Sam had since become the best of friends being inseparable when Léon was not around. Sam walked into Leons office which was on the second floor. “Léon?” she peeked in to see him pacing around the room with his brows creased and a small sneer on his lips. “Léon I swear, grow up.” He stopped and stammered at her “Grow up?” he loved when she said that to him actually he didn’t because of his age, he wasn’t quite sure how much growing he could do. “She hit you a human women!” he nearly yelled it. “Yes she did, remember when I attacked you? She wasn’t thinking it will be different if she hits me down the road” This made his whole body freeze and Sam watched Orson leve the room here comes the rain she thought. “Down the road?” he looked over at her with a lifted eye brow. “Yes down the road she has a while to heal yet” “Then she is leaving.” he stated like it was a fact. Sam let a sly grin cover her face and Léon took the expression of near fear. “Why did you pick her up?”

“Love she was standing in the middle of the highway like a zombie, I couldn’t not pick her up”

“Be that as it may, she brought her here and here she will stay until we figure out what is in her best interest.” He looked at his lover in defeat, he hated when she did this. She never not got her way, he was a complete push over when it came to her. Sighing he grabbed his leather jacket and walked toward the door. “I’ll take a few of the guys and go see what we can find, see what she isn’t telling us.” Samantha smiled widely and skipped over to him. Slapping both hands on his face she stood up on her toes and pulled his head down for a kiss. She being 5’5’’ and he being 6’4’’ the size difference was noticeable. “Be safe and let me know as son as you know anything” she whispered in his lips and then he was swooping down the stairs yelling for a few of the guys to get ready.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:25 AM

[[ sok I am at school too! hehe]]
My dream wasent the same yet it was it started off at the beach again and in the dream I had begged my family to stay another night just one more night and maybe they would have been safe " But darling..your the one who wanted to leave so early!" and in defeat we had left...its like it was fate that they died and not me..but why? everything happened as it had in the dream before..but htis time when I awoke I was screaming I didnt jump I just laid there..in the dark..."its my fault..." I whisperd as a tear rolled down my flushed face.." I wanted to leave a day early...but I cannot even remeebr why now..." I just lay there..wide awake...my stomach growls...heh I havent eaten in ages...

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:29 AM

Sam bopped down eth stairs and back toward the med ward to the room when Kris was. She came in to see her crying. “Hey you ok?” she walked toward the side of the bed and Orson shut the door staying outside of the room. “Léon left for a bit he was just going to check the area” she didn’t want t mention to much so she left it vag and sat down.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 AM

I rubbed my eyes and sat up quickly "Yes..Im..Im fine I just remeberd somthing thats all"
I didnt want to tell sam becouse I was afriad she would be mad again..." I am realy hungry though haha" Leon left? I wonder what for..

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 AM

The idea she was hungry made Sam laugh out loud. Food great she thought she hadn’t cooked a meal since like 100 years ago. Licking her lips she thought about that “What do you like?” she then yelled for Orson, “Hey Or can you make something for Kris to eat?” he mad good food he should know when Léon didn’t cook for her he did. “You know you can tell me anything I am a pretty good listener.” she added

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:42 AM

"Can you make..mexican food?"
I though about what Sam had said that I could tell her anything..."its just that it was my fault we left that night.." I looked down trying not to cry..." we were supposeed to leave 2 days later but ...i really wanted to go home...and so we left..and then..." I looked away..."please dont be mad..."

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:47 AM

When she suggested Mexican food Sam looked over to Orson who nodded and left the room. Her brows nit in concern “I’m not mad, its just that you need to understand that things happen out of your control” She scooted closer to the bed “Death is never ones fault unless you hold the blade” She recited a quote Léon had once told her, “Léon told me that, everything will be ok is there anything else that you can remember?”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:50 AM

I try to think..."no..but in one of my dreams I saw the monster..."
I tried to describe it best I could.."he was in mid air with teeth as sharp as a sharks tooth...it was werid..."
"thats all I can remeber but again that was in my dream so whatever..."
I look down and hug my knee's..." you know..." I say and laugh.." I dont have any other family...and I know deep down that your right it wasent my fault...but It feels like it..."
I look away my thoughts scattered...

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:55 AM

“I know it does feel like it. Like if you had only did this one thing everything would be better” She had been there before. “Teeth hu?” The thought scared her the Rouges had a strange way about them. It could have very well been a rouge that had done this. The vampires that went crazy, they had ruined her life it was entirely plausible. With that thinking panic rose and the instantly fell, Léon would be find she knew how fast and deadly he was.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:59 AM

I notice she looks worried as I tell her this. "..is everything ok? you look worried??"
I looked straight into Sams eyes waiting for an anwser...my stomach growled pretty loud..I blush..

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:01 AM

“It sounds like a night mare” she muttered with a half assed smile.

(sorry that was weak! I'll do better next time lol)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 03:05 AM

(lol!!! its ok!!! I am bad sometimes too))

"Yeah a living nighthmare" I look at sam " you didnt awnser my qestion..."
I notice sam is very distracted.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:13 AM

“It’s just that Léon is out there and you are talking scary things with shark teeth, Léon has teeth but not that many” she made a joke to keep the mood light. She wasn’t lying normal vampires had two fangs that receded out of emotion. Normally you could crank open a mouth and see just human looking teeth, Rouges were drastically different they were stuck in perpetual kill mode, not caring if they kill more than what they could eat.

Orson rapped a light knock on the door and he slid in with a tray off food. The tray was for one huge and eth amount of food on in was ridicules, not ever four people could eat that much. With Orson being as big as he was he looked like he could carry it but he had the tray on one like it weight les than a feather, which it probably did. These guys were strong, Sam gave him and looked and rolled her eyes, he could never do proportions, “Sorry about the amount of food Or doesn’t know when to quite” she chuckled as Orson set the tray on Kris lap. Everything and anything Mexican was there enchilada tamales and various things to drink. It was a feast.

Or nodded to Sam and the slipped out of the room with a job well done.

(tada much better!)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 03:19 AM

" haha sorry...why is leon out? ist pretty late..."
I saw all that food and I could just die I start drooling..its like I never have seen food before I foregt Sam is in the room and I grab the tray of food and start feasting its amazinf "om nom nom..." my mouth full I say to sam "hey you should try this" and I suff adn forkfull of food in her face hmmm this is SOOO goood. "nom nom nom..." after eating until I could explode I ask to use the restroom " erm.I have to..um go.."

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:30 AM

When she stuffed the fork full of tamale in her mouth Sam swallowed quickly and laughed it was like Kris hadn’t ate for years! She had a hard time not chuckling as he macked down on the food. “Léon went to look around the area you were found just to get out of the house, he isn’t much of a home body.” Kris then asked for the bathroom and Sam pointed and then realized she would need help. “You can’t walk on your leg yet, you need crutches” she spoke her thought out loud, taking the tray of food she sliding it the end of the bed and yelled at Orson again. “Hey Or can you help her to the bathroom your much stronger that I am. Where did Gid disappear too?” she need to go crutches if they had any. The guys healed to quickly for them to need crutches. “He is in the computer room” He scooted the tray of food over and laid his hands out for Kris. “Ok I’m gonna leave Or with you I will be right back, I’m gonna see if we have crutches laying around here somewhere.”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 03:35 AM

oh boy to I have to go! "Hey Or what did you put in my food? Im gonna go in my pants!" I start laughing hestarically. I laugh until sam comes in the room with crutches. she looks at me weird and helps me with the cruchtes and takes me to the bathroom" thanks sam..can you help me with my pants? I cant seem to get them off while trying to stand" I start laughing hard again..

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:37 AM

Sam started to laugh with her, it was all to funny. She did any helped her with her pants and turned around to let her go in peace. Orson was in a state of shock, the laughter puzzled him.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 AM

we were just laughing andit felt good to laugh when I was Done going I stood up and smacked my leg aganst the tub "FUCK" [[ is that launguage bother you???]] even though it was in a cast it still freaking hurt..." Im ..Im ok.."

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:44 AM

Sam wheeled around quickly, “You ok?” She helped her get her pants back on and then followed her back toward the bed. That wasn’t good but she was in a Gideon made cast nothing was going to happen to that leg. “Gideon is a great doctor I’m sure you are fine. It a but I can go get some more meds from him for you.”

(nope have at, some of the men have a horrible mouth! Sam doesn’t swear much nor does Léon wait till you meet Dantè, he swears like a sailor lol.)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 03:47 AM

[[ lol ok]]
"Yes I am fine..it just hurt.."
I laid back down and looked at sam " sure more meds will be nice"

[[ I am ok wilt you changing events you know so if your stuck go ahead and change directions like something happens or whatever but it seems you already have this planned lol just want you to know Im fine with it XD]]

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2009, 03:55 AM

(I don’t really have a plan. I just sorta threw your character into a pre made world of mine. If you have any idea’s let me know I’m just going with the flow.)

“Ok sounds fantastic, I’ll go pester him, he loves that” Sam shimmied up and loped out of the room with Orson hot on her heels. She came back rather quickly and handed Kris some meds, “take these they should help with the pain that should be stetting in pretty soon.”