**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 04:01 AM

dante was an ass, but i am not surprised he is easy to ignore i went into the kitchen with sam where i met micah and he was an eye sore. "Surprise me" I said with a smile " I havent really..drank before so i dont know whats good.." I admit with a laugh. He mixes up something wonderful I didnt know what was in it but hell! did it tast fine. " is there a bottle of that..?" I asked I wanted more it was that good it hardly tasted like booze! it was amazing."wow Micah this is amazing.." I say and looked at sam " you should try this!" I say smiling, I drink up the rest of my glass before he hands me a bottle and I drink from it slowly. "WOOO!!! Lets party!!!" I saw and start dancing to whatver music I heard from the main room I mean danced as best I could with this darn cast.

Sam was laughing at me and she came over and started dancing with me, I swear the music got louder but I didnt care it was great. I was dancing with sam in one arm and the other I carried a bottle..of whatever it was taking sips inbetween giggles and swooshing.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2009, 09:41 AM

It was funny watching her get a little tipsy but It was also dangerous. The more she drank the more unstable she became and that didn’t lead to anything good with that bum leg. They danced for as long as she could stand it and then when Sam wasn’t looking she noticed Kris pass out on the couch. Ahh liquor did horrible things to the human system. She giggled to herself and he point to her and nodded to Orson. “can you” she stumbled over her words realizing she was slightly buzzed as well. Looking down at her Smirnoff she glared than looked back to a very sober Orson who looked a tad concerned. “take her ot her” she lost track of her works again but managed to finish “room” he nodded only after giving Sam a good hard look. Sam spun in a circle a little disheartened by know that she was now indeed intoxicated. She was about to go dance yet again when Léon came up behind her. Wrapping his arm around her waist he leaned his head on her shoulder from behind. “I think you are done” He untangled the bottle from her fingers and handed it to the nearest male. She squirmed from him or at least tried. He had drank at least 5 times as much as she did but it didn’t effect his system in the least. He sighed nibbled her ear and her knees gave out. He chuckled like he had a mystical power over her. She swiveled so she was facing him and gave him the sex look fluttering her eyes and he looked away from her “Not tonight” he stated and then he tossed her over his shoulder as she started to whine.

That night he had to fight Sam to go to sleep. He would not feed nor have sex with her in this condition. He could wait till she was coherent. It was pointless to him with her like this. Alas it took him half the night to get her to lay still and stop molesting him. With her finely passed out on his chest he closed his blue eyes and rubbed her back as he got some sleep.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 10:24 PM

I had a dreamless night and it was amazing I fofgot everything that had happened to me a few days ago..it seems like it has been a bit longer than that actually...when I finally awoke it was around noon, I felt ...sick..and had the worst headache in history.I wasent able to get to the bathroom ontime so I ended up pujing on myself and the floor..It was difficult to remeber last night..how did I get to my room? I just sat there..in my own puke thinking...

I didnt know if anyone was awake or not..yet but I had a hard time getting up I kept slipping..."help" I sorta yelled.it was more of a cry ha. I was..al messy..and I had to freaking go pee! "anyone?!" I yelled louder now..I didnt care about thefact that someone might see me this way I just wanted help..

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2009, 09:43 AM

The house was relatively quiet but Gideon was able to hear Kris’s yelp. He rubbed Vanessa’s back and rolled her off of his arm. Standing from there bed he looked down at her, she was beautiful. He went to his closet and threw on some close real quick. Going toward her room he could faintly hear the rest of the place awakening. Knocking on her door he swung it open to have his eye nearly pop nout of his head. He ten raised a hand to cover her face. He wanted to laugh but then realized she was in a real pinch.

“Need to go to the bathroom?” He asked and came into the room making sure to shut the door. He was after all a doctor and was used to seeing most things. He bent down a picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. Setting her on the toilet he let her pee and started the bath water. “Here I’ll start your water and bring you in some new clothes, I’ll also grab your crutches. I’ll make extra breakfast and bring you some along with some pain killers” He knew she had to have a hang over. She had drunk a lot for never drinking it figures she would have a raging hang over. He left the room and brought back her crutches as she got up from the toilet. “I’ll be back” He smiled and headed down toward the kitchen.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 09:55 AM

I got into the tub and never wanted to leave it..
when I was finished with the bath I puked again but this time in the tolit.
I wrapped myself into a white towel and waited for gideon to get back, feeling like shit was horrable..I felt like I was in that crash....

and I wish I was, at least I would be with my family and I wouldnt feel this shitty.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2009, 10:20 AM

Gid finished up breakfast and put a few pills on her tray he then called Julian into the room the kid was half awake. Rubbing his eyes he looked at him, “is there a reason you woke me up?” the guy was about 300 something but only looked 17. “Take this to Kris” Gid handed him the tray and Jules tilted his head. “Kris?” Gid nodded and reached for the one he made for Nessa. “Yeah she is in the empty room upstairs, she don’t know anything about us so keep her lips sealed.” he waltzed past a confused Julian and went up toward his mate.

Julian stood there confused. He did hear about the new girl but damn, he was tired. His group just got back, he had been out hunting in Spain, for a month. He was not up for this but he had spunk and with that he tuned and went toward her room. Knocking he pushed the door open and stuttered for a second. “Are you ok?” she didn’t look like she was feeing well.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 12:26 PM

who the hell was he? "umm no not really..." I say wondeirng where Gid was..wheres Gid?"
I ask...feeling sick..again..I could smell the food and it made me want to puke "ohh..umm uggg" is all I had said before curling into a ball. I hated feeling like this it was horrable...
I forgot the kid was here until he said something...I think...

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 PM

“Gideon had to see to Vanessa” He spoke in fragments as he watched her curl up in pain. Going to her bed he set the tray of food on her night stand and then sat down next to her. He noticed her leg. Reaching out he put a hand on her back. “It will be ok, you’ll live” he chuckled out the last part and then went for the loose pieced of bread. “Here you need to eat even if you think you can’t the food with help absorb the alcohol” He held out the bread to her and then said, “My name is Julian”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2009, 12:00 AM

I grab the bread from him "Kris" I say looking at the bread with a face, I manage to get the bread down ok hmm what a nice name " I Like your name" I say eating some more bread.
I sat up so I could face him, it was less werid if I could see his face.

He was handsome for a teenager. I wonder how old he is...he seems older than he looks,
"how old are you?" I asked in between bites of bread.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2009, 12:14 AM

He watched her eat and sit up he had a hard time reframing from not helping her. She liked his name it made him smile. Then she asked him a question his age. That was a good question and he got asked a lot but he couldn’t out and tell her his real age. Gideon told him she didn’t know anything yet.

“I’m 21”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 12:09 AM

"Oh I just turned 21 last night!" I say with a smile and then looked toward the bathroom
"umm excuse me.." I say and try to get up...I hobbled to the bathroom were I got sick but it wasent so bad.. I managed to get back into bed just fine " I feel a lot better..Thanks for the bread." and I smile.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2009, 04:07 AM

“No problem” he smiled. He then grabbed the pills from off of the tray and held them out to her. “Here you should take these to” after she had taken the pills from his hand he grabbed the water. “I know this will be hard but try to drink this down”. After handing the glass he leaned back on his hand and tilted his head. The blonde spiky hair of his didn’t move, he had already gelled it this morning.

“21 is a great age, lots of fun but man I get carded every where” his tone was animated and he chuckled at his words.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2009, 08:32 PM

I grab the pills and take it down.."ugg" is the noise I seem to make after taking those pills.
"really? well I haven't gone shopping yet to be carded" I laugh he was cute. but I was so not in the mood to think about romance...

"well I hope I have tons of fun being 21" I say with a smirk.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2009, 10:13 AM

"You will trust me!" he chucked and gave her a rise of the eyebrows. "Well, I have work to do I will see you around" he stood from the bed looking her up and down for a second before telling her goodbye. Leaving her room he walked down the stair case and looked out the window out of habit/ The sight made him pause and take it in. It was dark out and rain fluttered down, the dark clouds rolled by like they were in a hurry. He sighed, he need to finish his reports for Leon.

Sam tossed and turned a bit and her eyelashes fluttered. Her head was laying on Léon’s chest rising and falling with each of his breaths. Moaning he lifted her head and looked up at him. His blue eyes already expecting her. "I'm hung over" she said it with question, amazement and pain. He smiled and sat her up. She winced in pain and groaned the entire time. Leon bit his wrist letting the thick black blood ooze up in bubbles, "Here" he offered her his wrist. She took if any only took four small pulls when he told her to stop. After he rose from his arm he licked his wrist sealing the wounds ad he stood from bed. "I need to look over the men’s reports" He drew a shirt over his head when Sam hopped out f there comfortable bed. "You know none of them have done them yet" he knew she was right. "There supposed to have them done by now" she gave him a look, "The party for one and second they have only been back a day" Leon had already pulled his jeans on and was walking over to her. He placed a hand on each side of her cheeks raising her face to look up at him. "The second group will be coming back shortly and I need this one finished by then" she closed her eyes and sighed. "Just be nice ok" he chuckled deep making her want to pull him inot the bed. "I love you" she whispered. He answered with a deep purr and a lasting kiss, "As do I" he answered before leaving the room.

Sam went about her room getting ready for the day her hangover completely gone with the help on Leon's blood.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2009, 12:02 AM

He left and I soon decided to sleep, had no idea what time it was but it was nap time, it was raining outside..ugh I hated the rain..
I turned over and tried to sleep..it was useless for the first hour and then I ended up falling asleep anyways...

I slept well, listing to the rain and the wind beat outside.
it was nice...

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2009, 10:47 PM

Sam dressed herself after becoming overly board when Léon left the room. She meandered around the room for a while moving things around a few just to annoy Léon he had to have things just so. She giggled to herself as she flicked the picture frame hanging on the wall so it was lop sided, he would LOVE that. The evil giggles took over and she then decided to check up on Kris. She was cretin she was not going to be feeling as well as she was at this point. Ahh the magic of there blood! Looking over her shoulder she looked over the room at the photo on the wall and a few things n the floor Léon would not be happy with her but it was all in harmless fun. She had nothing else to do now days. She really did hate not being able to hunt with the guys any more but alas Léon had put his foot down. She knew all to well that he would need her help sometime it would sadly be sometime before he would ask. Walking down the hall her pattered lightly on Kris’s door knowing how the knocking sound could double a person over. Not hearing an answer she pushed the door open and peeked her head it. “Kris” she whispered “You ok?”