ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2009, 06:48 AM

((yeah she's playing Eric.))
She walked slowly and nodded.
"Yeah...it's pretty cool."
She said quietly. She looked back at Sam, who was walking away. She hoped she hadn't hurt her feelings. She didn't want Eric...at least...not yet she didn't.

Darkestofsouls
El Sleezo's Discount Constructio...
Send a message via MSN to Darkestofsouls

Old 11-07-2009, 09:33 AM

((Hello, Looks like I'm Eric now :D))

Eric walked with her in silence for a moment, then cleared his throat and said "So, um, the school... uh, what would you like to see first?" He smiled warmly at her.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 04:32 AM

sam who was in class..couldnt focus, Math being her best subject and yet she couldnt stop worrying but why should I?? shes a new girl and eric is just being nice...

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2009, 05:25 PM

((I WONDER WHY?! lol.))

She put her thumbs in her back pockets and shrugged.
"Wherever...I don't really care."

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-08-2009, 07:54 PM

"Well, lets start over here then." As he showed her around, he kept steal glances at her. He found it hard to keep his eyes off of her, and he couldn't help but appreiciate her beauty. "Um, so, uh, here's the science lab. We do, um, science, in it..." 'Come on man, CONCENTRATE. You're making yourself look like a fool.'

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2009, 08:01 PM

She smiled and laughed a little bit. He was stammering like an idiot but it was cute.
"Okay."
She said, going with the flow.

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-08-2009, 08:12 PM

He smiled nervously, glad to see she wasn't harrasing him on it. "Um, right, so, uh over there is the basketball and Tennis Court. We also have a Baseball field over on the other side of the field over there."

He glanced over at her and smiled. "Play any sports?"

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2009, 08:15 PM

She smiled and looked up at him.
"Just basketball, volleyball, hockey, soccer, track, and figure skating."
She took in a deep breath afterwards from saying all that at once. Her life was hard juggling all of those sports plus violin lessons, but somehow she did it.
"What about you?"

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-08-2009, 08:23 PM

He smiled and laughed slightly. "Not quite that many. Just Baseball for the team, though I am a decent crack at Tennis." He glanced off at the courts as a breeze blew in. He ran his hands through his hair, then glanced over at her. "So, um, shall we continue?"

'She's pretty talented to handle all that. Talent and beauty. Is there anything she doesn't have?'

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2009, 08:26 PM

((Can I have a picture to see what he looks like?))
Her blonde curls blew softly in the wind. She looked at the ground and nodded.
"Sure, where to now?"

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-09-2009, 07:44 AM

((Except without Glasses))

He lead her around the side of the building. "That's the Cafateria over there. You can eat in there or outside." He points over at a grassy field near the Cafateria. "You can get to the baseball field just across this grassy area. A lot of people eat out here, too."

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2009, 12:40 AM

((and im guessing he doesnt carry a rose in his pocket either?))

She nodded and looked where he was pointing at. She looked up at him and it was that moment that she realized he was something to look at, attractive, say. She just shook her head and looked at the ground again.

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-10-2009, 12:46 AM

(well, he isn't right now:P)

He turned back to her, smiling at her. "So, any questions?"

He looked her up and down. Her loved how her hair looked, and her gaze. He could just stare at her all day.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 12:53 AM

When class got out I waited for Eric in our usual spot..I waitied for 15 minutes and he didnt show...so I went and got my lunch and i looked around the cafitera for him but he wasent in there so..I went to eat by our tree hoping he was there waiting for me like he did sometimes.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2009, 01:15 AM

She pointed at a gleaming gold shield sitting above the doors.
"What is that?"

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-10-2009, 01:25 AM

"Oh, that's the school's emblem. They've hung that over the main doors for as long as anyone can remember. Sometimes some of attention-seekers will try to do something to it, but the most anyone has ever done is draw on it. It's much to heavy to take off the mount up there." He smiled over at her. "They say it's carved from solid gold, though I doubt the school could have afforded it if it was."

As he looked at her, he spotted Sam coming out of the Cafeteria. He remembered he was supposed to meet her 15 minutes ago. Stupid, you promised to meet her at her locker. But instead you've been spending all this time with Ichigo, not that it wasn't time well spent.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2009, 01:45 AM

((Ooc:LOL!!"not that it wasn't time well spent."!!!))

She was mezmorized by the beauty of the shield. The reflection added a small twinkle to her eyes. She looked around seeing a ton of people pour out of the school and his attention turning to Sam, she sighed. She had been getting too much attention. People formed a raggedy circle around her. They were all inviting her to sit with them. She looked up at Eric to see if she was sitting with them or not.

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-10-2009, 01:57 AM

Eric saw all the attention she was getting. He felt bad, because he knew she would be hounded all lunch period if no one stepped up for her. "Hey," he whispered, "you want to come sit with me and Sam during lunch?" He kept an eye on Sam to make sure she was headed for the Tree they usually sat under.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 02:00 AM

When he wasent at the tree my heart fell into my stomach..so I ate alone..it was weird we always sat together..this is were we met..I see him and the new gilr coming my way...oh he has invited her to come sit with us? I greeted them "Hello" is all I had said.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2009, 02:01 AM

"Please!"
She said, nearly falling over escaping the escapades.
((Ooc: that sounds coolxD))
She walked towards Sam with him.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 02:18 AM

I looked at them both and I stood up and hugged and kissed Eric it was a long kiss. "Hi!!" I said. " Ive miised you" and I sat back down patting the ground next to me to indicate for them to sit with me" How was the tour?" I ask taking abit out of my pizza.

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-10-2009, 02:20 AM

"Hey!" he called, walking up to her. "Sorry I didn't meet you at your locker. This school is a lot larger then I remembered it was." He smiled at her a bit emberrassed, hoping she would forgive him this time.

Last edited by Darkestofsouls; 11-10-2009 at 02:24 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2009, 02:23 AM

"oh its ok" I say lieing right through my teeth. I didnt want it to bug me.

Darkestofsouls

Old 11-10-2009, 02:26 AM

He smiled at her, then kissed her again as he sat next to her. "I really am sorry. Oh, I hope you don't mind if Ichigo sits with us. She was getting kind of swamped at the Cafeteria." He glanced up at Ichigo, giving her a look that invited her to sit down with them.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2009, 02:27 AM

She sat and ate nothing. She honestly wasn't hungry.
'Pfft.'
She thought, knowing Sam was lying. She set her head on her hand and stared at the sun.