Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 AM

Her tail swished as she listened in on the convo... Hmmm someone knows that the girl there is a vampire and the other one doesnt want the vampire to hurt her... interesting... i must find out who this person is

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 12-07-2009, 12:58 AM

Muamera read the thoughts of something...a fox demon...crap...She might tell the royals if she finds out who I am...she thought.She looked at the vampire hoping he had read her thoughts.She ran in the oposite direction that the fox demon was in and hid bedhind the pillar of her mansion.I can't let that demon see me or she could describe me to the royals...and I can't let her find out what my name is...Will you help me...?She asked him quietly in her head.I know we just met and that you probably won't help me but...I need your help and will be forever grateful if you help me...she whispered in her head.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 01-02-2010 at 03:48 AM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 01:08 AM

She peered around the corner again. Whats this.. the girl ran from here? wonder why?

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2009, 01:10 AM

He let out yet another hiss, his forked tongue flicking in and out, "Come out little fox demon, and I might not hurt you." He walked towards the corner where her head had poked out, "What were you doing listening to my conversation little fox?"

(I'm giving him some reptilian traits. Like a forked tongue and snake eyes.)

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 01:16 AM

She came out looking at him. "Curious" She said to him as if playing a game. She went down to the ground sitting on her feet with her hands touching the ground. "Why?" She stared curiously into his eyes and her tail moving back and forth. "You wouldnt hurt me? I havent done anything" She looked to be about 16 with white hair.

Last edited by Daeman35; 12-07-2009 at 01:18 AM..

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2009, 01:23 AM

He gave a laugh and sat down with her, smiling, "My friend thought you were one of our Royals, or at least their tool. Will you help me find my beloved, she ran off somewhere." he asked vaguely gesturing towards the outside. "If you come with me I'll try to solve your curiosity," he said, practically bribing her to follow him.

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 01:26 AM

Muamera hid in the shadows,not letting any of her features be visible.She looked at him.She reached around the corner opposite the fox and the vampire,and grabbed her black velvet cloak.She slid it on and walked slowly back out from behind the pillar with the hood of her cloak up hiding her features.She wrapped the velvet around her tightly and stood next to the pillar.I feel stupid now...she thought embarrassed."She just right out side the doors...you may be able to catch her if you run..." she whispered,and looked at them.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 01-02-2010 at 03:48 AM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 01:26 AM

She smiled slyly at his offer and nodded her head. "what royals? Vampires? I dont know any vampires." She looked at him. "dont you know you can never solve a foxes curiosity?" She smiled at him widely as she followed him.

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2009, 01:41 AM

He winked at her and smiled, "But I can try. I'm a vampire, but I have a little snake demon in me." he told the fox, opening his mouth to show his fangs and his forked tongue. "The Royals are our ruling class, if you get on their bad side you can kill yourself and save them the trouble." he told her with a wink. They reached the tall doors that opened into the night and he exited, scanning the area for any one else.

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 02:00 AM

She giggled. "Im full fledged fox demon... well not really my mother was half." She laughed as she jumped through the door and looked around. She could smell the humans sent and started to run towards the direction. "I smell something"

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 02:16 AM

"Bye..."Muamera whispered.Well that was interesting....She thought.She ran up the stairs and onto the balcony she saw her friend,the vampire,and the fox demon.She left the doors open on accident and went to her dungeon to get some blood.When she returned a Royal was standing in the hall way to the theatre.Her breaths came in short gasps.
"You have broken our only rule..."He whispered his silver eyes blazing for murder.
"Wh...what are you talking about...?"She studdered.
"The girl...she knows that your a vampire..."He said quietly and rushed at her.
Tanya ducked and he flew over her head.She didn't dare fight back only defend herself.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 12-08-2009 at 09:37 PM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 02:19 AM

She caught up to the girl and went in front of her. "Hold on someone wants you." She sniffed the air.. whats this. "Something is wrong." She started running back to the mansion. She knew someone new was at the mansion.

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 02:29 AM

The royal was faster than her and slammed her into the wall.She stood up quickly in fear of what the Royal would do to her.He ran at her again and she dodged to the left and he followed her.She turned swiftly and dodged the pillar.He ran into the pillar,and growled at Muamera."You'll die if it's by my hands or my brothers!"He yelled.She didn't say anything.As she dodged the next attack.I'm done for...she thought,right before he kicked her in the stomach and flung her across the room.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 12-09-2009 at 10:00 PM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 02:31 AM

Kyrii ran through the forest and transformed into a fox moving faster. She got to the mansion and went through it to where the other woman was. She saw someone in robes fighting her. "Hey leave her alone big guy." She jumped in the air transforming and kicking him in the face making him fly across the room away from her.

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 02:43 AM

Muamera's eyes widened as the girl from earlier kicked the Royal in the face causing him to fly across the room in the oposite dircetion as her.He stood up quickly and ran at her."Do you know who you have just kicked?"The Royal asked the fox demon.
Muamera stood quickly,and ran over to the fox demon."You just kicked one of the Royal's..."She whispered.The Royal ran out of the front door and out of the forest,but before he had left he had said angrily."I will be watching your every move girls...your both dead!"

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 AM

He was going to follow the fox but instead waved her off and started to follow after Sally. He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, spinning her around to face him. "I'm so glad I could find you lovely," he whispered.

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 AM

"I felt something wrong and i dont like that feeling. He was a coward if he runs after a little kick. I came to help. Your welcome." She walked out of the room and through the house. She didnt know who the royal was but she wasnt going to let him hurt anyone. No thank you. More of a why did you do it. She didnt know who those people were or what they wanted but she like having the excitement of fighting off someone. She reached the front door.

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 03:02 AM

"Hey!Thank you..."Muamera whispered breathlessly."He will follow us...he will most likely kill me first and then attack you..."She told her slowly.Remembering how one of her cousin's died.

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 03:05 AM

"I wont let it happen. He can follow us as much as he wants but he doesnt know or own me." She smiled at the girl. It sorta seemed like a game he was playing. "If hes a coward enough to try to kill us for defending ourselves but wants to do it from the shadows after getting kicked in the face... thats his problem... I wont let it happen" She looked at her seriously then smiled like a little girl. "Besides i owed you from listening in"

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 03:11 AM

Muamera smiled back then turned serious."He has a reason to kill me...I broke one of the two rules...actually I broke both of them..."She said intently."I should...be going to the other house...He knows about this one but not about the one I rented..."She said quietly.,and looked at her."He does own me and supposedly has a right to kill me..."She said angrily.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 12-09-2009 at 10:01 PM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 03:14 AM

"You have no markings of ownership and there shouldnt be rules on what you are. What did you do?" She looked at the door as she checked where he ran to and where she could smell his stinch. She closed the door. "as long as we dont let him find us i can get you there. but you have to trust me k?" She smiled girlishly.

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 03:18 AM

Muamera smiled back."No markings I took an oath when I was younger...the rules are first to not expose your self to humans...and the second never tell anyone who the Royal's are...third never tell another race the rules..."She said slightly annoyed."I just broke all three..."She smiled evily."Well shall we head south?"She asked her."Oh by the way my name is Muamera..."She smiled.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 01-02-2010 at 03:49 AM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 03:21 AM

"Kyrii... people call me ky" She starts to head to the back door. "hes out front but i bet if we start heading this way he wont be able to find us. I have his disgusting scent so we can avoid him... itll be just like my own personal game" She smiled at the thought. "We will have to get the girl and that man out of here as well. They will be in danger"

loveisforever95

Old 12-07-2009, 03:29 AM

Muamera froze in place as he transfered a sharp pain into her back.I'm already tracking you Tanya...He thought.He sent another sharp pain into her spine and made it travel through her bones.Tanya fell to the ground,and tried to talk but failed.When he stopped she just lay there."Go get them!Hurry he's already tracking our every movements.Once we get 1 mile radius from the house it will seem as if we dissapeared!"She said breathlessly holding her middle.She stood slowlly.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 01-02-2010 at 03:49 AM..

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 AM

Kyrii stayed where she was and grabbed her. "youll be ok... im not letting you go. Hold onto my neck now... ill get us away." She puts her on her back and transforms running out off the house past the two lovers. "Were in trouble.. we need to get away from that guy who came. 1 mile right?" She had stopped then ran again making sure she was still holding on.