LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 12-14-2009, 05:10 AM

((I was thinking that he killed her because at one point they had dated or something of that sort and she like dumped him or something and his feelings for her created a want for killing her.))

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-14-2009, 05:41 AM

[Oh, ok. Well you have to ask Esmme about this because I don't know which character she's going to use to kill Terra :sweat: I think she's online already]

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 PM

((Hehe, no worries. I'll kill Terra off first. :P Do you mind how? Or why? I have been working on the whole murder thing, and I have it set up nicely. Do you mind if it's an accident when Terra dies? >.>' I know it makes it sound like such a shallow thing, but at this moment, the rage is between others at this moment. :sweat:))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-15-2009, 03:18 AM

((ok sure I really don't care I was just shooting out an idea))

Esmme

Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM

((Cool. The killings will begin shortly, though I think I will wait for others to react to current happenings before I do anything.))

Raeillieagh
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2009, 09:10 PM

(( I hope that this is okay. ))

Saerwhyn arrived at the party with a shy smile placed on her face. She was never one for loud parties, but this was the famous party that everyone was talking about. She had decided to come only so that she would know what everyone else would be talking about later on. Her midlength blonde hair was pulled back in a mixture of curls and ponytail and bun, with bright blue ribbon hiding in it as well. A few strands hung down to frame her face, and her blue eyes took in more than anyone would think. Her dress was a corset piece, being a darker blue with black trim. There were a few ribbons attached to the back, trailing along in curls at her waist. She tried not to overdress, but she didn't want to look like she was coming in from off of the streets either.

Saerwhyn's cheeks gained a faint blush to them as she stopped in the doorway to take a glance at everyone else that was already there. After that moments only hesitation, she walked farther into the room as she tried to scout out where the drinks were being kept. Failing to find the beverages, she decided it would be best if she congratulated the birthday girl. Walking over to Victoria, she curtsied a little bit, and bowed her head. "Happy Birthday Miss Victoria."

Esmme

Old 12-21-2009, 05:20 AM

Vincent brushed off a few of the worried onlookers, moving to sit near the drink table. His dark hair formed a curtain about his pale face as he glared in the direction James had gone. With brooding eyes, the tall man leaned to rest against the table.
His slender hand brushed against the glass bowl that held some sort of punch, and Valentine sighed. Pouring a couple glasses of the drink, he set them down on the table, glancing about the room. Vincent left the cups where they were when he left the house, seeking Lucien.
Valentine returned a few minutes later, muttering something about losing a fight to a swine-faced rat. Taking both of the glasses he had poured, Vincent glanced about the room - when he saw Terra standing off on her own, he narrowed his brown eyes, the glints of red in them catching a bit of light.
"Lonely?" the tall man asked Terra, stepping up beside her. The two of them had been neighboring families for years; their families had lived a mere few miles of one another for generations. Vincent had known Terra longer than he'd known anyone else in the room - they had been particularly fond of one another just before school started. When they had started taking classes, Valentine had drifted away from Terra. "You look like you could use some company."
Vincent handed Terra a glass of red juice, his gaze locked on her face.

-

"Some more ice, Miss?"
The maid tapped Victoria on the shoulder, smiling at her fondly.
"Your drink looks a tad bit warm."

((Sorry, I needed another character randomly. :XD Hope you don't mind. ^_^'))

Last edited by Esmme; 12-22-2009 at 03:12 AM.. Reason: forgot a word . . . it made the sentence really funny. :P

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-22-2009, 02:22 AM

Taking the drink Terra smiled from under her mask. She had been sitting for a while and had just stood. "Would you like to sit and talk?" She said to her old friend. She was happy that he didn't hold the hard feelings from earlier that year.

Esmme

Old 12-22-2009, 03:51 AM

"Talk?" Vincent's dragon mask was pulled gently off of his face, and he took a sip from his glass. "Yes. Yes, of course." He glanced around before finding a couple of chairs to sit in, motioning with a slender hand for them to head that way. When they got to the small table, Valentine set his glass down in order to help Terra get settled. Sitting down beside her, the dark-haired man let his tense gaze drift about the room in silence. It was like he was thinking . . . and avoiding being watched.
After a few minutes of being quiet, Vincent finally squirmed in his seat and thought of something to say. "How have your parents been, Terra?"
Most nobility knew that, despite their neighboring houses, Terra and Vincent's families weren't on the best terms. Why Valentine would be asking about Terra's family was a mystery.
He intently watched the woman take a sip of her drink, his expression completely calm. When her lips touched the delicate glass he smiled slightly, but otherwise remained passive.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-22-2009, 04:06 AM

With a smile Terra was surprised at the question. "Their fine I would guess. And of yours"

Esmme

Old 12-22-2009, 04:19 AM

"Just fine," Vincent replied with a slight smile. "If you remember them, they're still the same - self-seeking and rude." He glanced toward the front door, keeping a watch for Lucien even while he spoke to Terra. "I do hope you aren't still upset about our earlier problems." Valentine referred to the event that occured just after they had started up school - almost a year before. With the two of them growing farther apart, Vincent had begun to neglect Terra's friendship - and it had led to a small fight that seperated them.

((At this time, I would like to announce that Terra has been poisoned. If she starts to feel funny, it is because she is drinking her own death. I advise either leaving the room and dying off, or at least stepping outside. . . .))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-22-2009, 04:30 AM

((Lol I figured since you smiled when she drank))
Smiling at this Terra started to feel her stomache hurt. "I think I might go outside and get some fresh air." She said standing and going towards the crowd. Just as she got to the middle of the ball room she callapsed on the ground. She had no indication of breathing and her eyes were still half open. Aria heard the gasps and started to run towards the girl who had fallen. Seeing it was Terra she fell to the floor on her knees to see if her friend was ok. She sighed in sadness as she realized Terra was dead.
"Victoria come quickly it's horrible." She called her voice full of fear. Terra was always healthy. She had never had any health problems and to think that she had just fallen was impossible, it must have been a poison or something she had eaten or drinken was bad.

Esmme

Old 12-22-2009, 04:45 AM

Vincent frowned when Terra stood, and he swiftly stood when the girl collapsed. Heading outside, the black-haired noble glanced behind him worriedly, only to find that James had entered the building.
"Who did this?" his voice was heard through the room, and Vincent grimaced when it reached him. Leaning against the railing overlooking the garden, the pale noble took a deep breath to steady himself.

James brushed his blond hair away from his face and surveyed the crowd. "Who did this?" he repeated a bit louder. Reaching down, he touched Terra's throat, searching for a pulse. "She's dead."
His statement drew gasps and murmers from the crowd, even a few shrieks and sobs from other individuals.
Lucien lifted the limp woman into his arms and sat beside her, carefully letting her head tilt back. "She was poisoned," the noble said, sounding shocked. "See this?"
A red mark ran along her throat, like she had been burned from the inside.
"What poisoned her?"
When someone pointed out the glass that sat on top of the abandoned table, James frowned.
"Who was with her last?"

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-23-2009, 03:54 AM

[Sorry everyone, this will be my only post for a while :sweat: I won't be able to get on for the holidays but I'll see if I can try. I'll probably be back after New Year's. Happy Holidays you guys!!! :D]

It seemed the party had returned to a state of normalcy after the small fight had cleared. A few more people had arrived at the party, including a girl named Saerwhyn. Ashlotte had seen her around before but she couldn't remember from where. She wondered if she was the daughter of one of the opera directors or if she was the daughter of one of her fans. Pushing these thoughts out of her head, the lovely opera singer continued to entertain one of the rich lords to her right.

The young Count Randall and his fiancee were still sitting at table in the balcony. Only this time, they were surrounded by a few other lords and ladies. A few tables had been pulled together by the servants for the group to sit at. Some had decided to play Bezique, while others ate, talked and watched.
Noah looked down at the cards before him. His hand did not seem good but he didn't want his rivals to know it. He smiled and took a sip from his glass. The vessel was now filled with crystal clear champagne. He quietly waited his turn as he listened to Ashlotte's laughter. No doubt she was already spinning tales about the fight.

However, the jovial mood was soon interrupted by gasps from the people in the ballroom. Everyone at the tables, immediately turned to look at the commotion. After someone said that a girl had fainted, the elitists immediately got up, most rushing over to see who it was. Their eagerness to see what had happened soon turned to a somber shock when it was stated that a girl was dead. Ashlotte, who was already in the ballroom, turned to her fiancee who was just standing at the balcony. Her eyes pleaded with him to come over. The count could barely move from his table. 'Is this real?', he thought. 'Surely it is but a sick joke.'
His eyes wandered around, he would look anywhere but the direction of the dead girl.
"Who was with her last?" rang out from the house.
Noah managed to see Vincent lean against the railing overlooking the front garden. He assumed the nobleman also could not stand the grim sight and was out to get a breath of air. Their eyes met for a brief moment and the count would have tried to say something to comfort him but he was pulled inside by the frantic Lady Diaz. All he could do once in the room was wince at the corpse before holding Ashlotte tightly in his arms and looking away. A dreadful sight indeed.

Esmme

Old 01-27-2010, 01:40 AM

Vincent shuddered, leaning against the balcony railing with a strange expression on his face. Keeping his red eyes on the ground below, he fingered the mask he held in one hand. Wonderful.

"With her last?" one of the random partygoers pointed outside. "Wasn't he with her?"
James raised an eyebrow, and glared out at Valentine dangerously. "He must have been upset about their relationship," the noble said quietly, moving away from the dead woman. "I'll go talk to him."
When James neared Vincent, both of them bristled and glared at one another. Their hushed, angry voices could be heard about the room, though none of their words were clear enough to understand. After many shouts and growls, the two of them broke apart. James came back into the room with a furious expression, but avoided talking to anyone. Stepping into a side room, the blond man let loose a stream of curses.

((I know we've neglected this for a long while, but hey! LOL, it would be helpful if Asholette or Noah follow James. Hehe, we'll have a witness to something special. :)))

MintyRey
N00b

Old 01-27-2010, 02:20 PM

While Noah was comforting the equally aghast Ashlotte, he caught sight of movement out of the corner of his eye. It was the young Lucien. He watched as the blond walked out to confront Vincent. It was almost expected that outrage would be heard from where the two were and after the argument was over the man who wore the lion mask returned and skulked off to a private room seemingly to vent his anger further. Although Noah wasn't a personal friend to the young man, he was an acquaintance nonetheless and felt it best to see what the matter was. "Wait here a moment my love." he whispered to the opera singer before walking into the room that James was in.

Esmme

Old 01-27-2010, 03:59 PM

Post later. :XD