Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-07-2010, 09:25 PM

"maybe...though i warn you now i am not the most person who has control over myself or my own body"Kitami warned Fayt as she had a bit of a seductive and twisted look in her eyes

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 12:08 AM

" I can handled anything.." Fayt said, confident. Great...I have a crazy woman on me now...

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 12:11 AM

"If you say so."Kitami said with a smirk as she then got ontop of Fayt as he was underneath her laying down she then got close to his neck as her fangs touched his neck as they then pierced his skin as she began drinking his blood as she didn't want to stop.His blood tastes good...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 AM

Fayt let out a small soft groan...This isent so bad....he let her drink longer, almost tempted to bite her neck, seeing as how its was inches from his lips.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 01:49 AM

As Kitami drank more of Fayt's blood her neck then was now very close to Fayt's lips only milimeters away. i don't mind if he drinks my blood while i drink his...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 02:01 AM

Fayt couldn't hep it, he sunk his fangs into her neck letting out another soft groan...She tastes soooo goooddd... in between slurps he moaned from being bitten and from drinking her blood...he pulled away for a moment.."are you ok? I dont want to suck you dry..."

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 AM

When Fayt bit her she let out a slight moan as she stopped for a moment in sucking his blood."y-yeah im alright.what about you?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 02:24 AM

"Heh, I am fine..although we should gain our control back....its nearly morning and I have a job.." Fayt smirked.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 02:36 AM

"aww but this is too fun and it feels and tastes good"Kitami said as she layed ontop of him and pouted a bit.hm..maybe i can seduce him into staying. Kitami thought as she put her index finger on the bitemarks on his neck as she touched them she leaned up closer as she stroked his bitemarks with her fangs

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 02:41 AM

"whoa hey, not fair...missy" Fayt said to her " I can stay a little longer...but I do need to head to my office i a few hours..." He said biting back into her neck. Hard.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 02:46 AM

Kitami was happy when she felt Fayt bite into her neck hard as she knew she had successfully seduced him into staying. this is going to be a lot of fun Kitami thought as she bit into Fayt's neck hard

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 03:31 AM

After awhile fayt stopped kitima "Hey..hey stop..." He said " I am .." He started..[B]" I [/B]really..need to go..." He said sitting up.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 AM

Kitami dug her fangs out of Fayt's neck."alright....have fun at work."Kitami said as she wiped the blood of with her wrist as she licked the smeared blood on her wrist as her neck's bitmarks sealed up quickly."i wonder what i'll do while your gone..im gonna miss you even if its for a few hours."Kitami said as she pouted a bit looking quite cute as she pouted

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 AM

"Heh..well you Dont even know me..who says I am coming back to see you?" Fayt wasn't very good with..other people dead or living...she looked pissed when he made he get off...but then now she is going to miss him? This chick is crazy...

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 04:03 AM

Kitami gave Fayt a look that she was going to cry when Fayt said that he wouldn't be comming back."right i should probably...be doing something."Kitami said trying not to cry. why am i so stupid?of course he's not comming back to see me we don't know each other.he's just a mere stranger

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 04:27 AM

He felt the pang of guilt..."Um...Gee...would..would you like to ...have dinner sometime? I know this great place to hunt..unless you can stomach human food..." Fayt said hoping to see her smile...How could I have been so cold?? After all, she is a sweetheart...

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 04:38 AM

"r-really?you would take me to dinner?"Kitami said as she smiled a bit. i've got him wrapped around my finger.... Kitami thought as though she was an expert at fooling people

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-12-2010, 09:39 PM

"Yes, of course" Fayt said. "Do you have a favorite place? Or would you like to Hunt with me?

Maka-chan

Old 05-12-2010, 10:21 PM

"I know a place downtown.you can't miss it...its probably the biggest building there.Its quite fancy."Kitami said with a smile."It actually has a nightclub down stairs along with rooms upstairs.Its a very nice place."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:08 AM

"Then its settled, Ill come by tonight to pick you up" He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek goodbye.
and headed home where he changed into his suit, got into his very nice car and headed to work..."Another long day" He said to himself.

Maka-chan

Old 05-13-2010, 01:09 AM

Kitami had blushed when Fayt gave her a goodbye kiss.After Fayt left,she then went toward her closet."hm i need to find something to where.Im either thinking the colors red,or black."Kitami said as she couldn't seem to stop blushing."i cannot wait."She said excitedly

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2010, 01:18 AM

After work Fayt went home, picked out a stripped Over shirt, a white T-shirt and some Jeans. "Hmm" He said while thinking...
I wonder if she will like me.... He got in his car and headed to her place, got out of the car and walked up to the door..Gee..I am nervous... Fayt knocked on her door.

Maka-chan

Old 05-13-2010, 03:33 AM

Kitami dressed in a black short looking dress.It was longer than her uniform but it was quite fancy.She then walked over to her door as she had curled her hair.When she opened her door she smiled."Hi there...you look nice."She said with a smile

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2010, 10:48 PM

"So--so do you" He smiled. "Are you ready to go? I got my car..." He said...smooth man, keep it together...its just a woman!

Maka-chan

Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM

"Yep im ready."She said with a smile getting out of her apartment and closing her door behind her and holding Fayt's hand as they make their way to his car.