CupcakeWitchling
The Cake is a Lie

Old 08-07-2011, 07:24 PM

Am i the only one playing it!? Im addicted. I finishes the whole game already. So i wanna know...
  • Whats your favorite level or Levels?
  • What's your favorite thing to do?
  • What's your favorite plant to use?
  • Whats your favorite and least favorite Zombie?
  • Whats your favorite mini game?!

I love Mustache Mode!! :boogie:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 03:35 AM

Gahhh! I want to play that game so badly. :gonk: I just don't want to buy it. :sweat:

My brootherr actually has a potato plushie, and I think it's cute. :yes:

CupcakeWitchling
The Cake is a Lie

Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 AM

You should get!! Its so much fun! You won't regret!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 10:30 AM

My mum had the free trial for a bit, and it looked pretty fun to be honest.

Parinia
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Parinia

Old 08-08-2011, 10:41 AM

It can be fun to play with for a while but with something like that I can get bored quickly.

Still, not a bad game at all.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Ooooh, I love it! My favorite levels are the roof levels, just because they're REALLY challenging. My favorite plants to use are the Gatling Peas. I really enjoy taking care of my zen garden and playing the mini-games, My favorite zombie by far is the dolphin zombie, and my least favorite is the miner zombie. >:C Assholes always force me to plant a row of split peas.

CupcakeWitchling
The Cake is a Lie

Old 08-09-2011, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
Ooooh, I love it! My favorite levels are the roof levels, just because they're REALLY challenging. My favorite plants to use are the Gatling Peas. I really enjoy taking care of my zen garden and playing the mini-games, My favorite zombie by far is the dolphin zombie, and my least favorite is the miner zombie. >:C Assholes always force me to plant a row of split peas.
I love the Roof Levels also! But i love battling the Zomboss! o.o I hate the fog levels! My favorite plants are the giant walnuts. XD so underestimated. The zen garden is fun. Ive played all the minigames but need to complete one more. I hate the invisible zombie minigames. I hate the Dolphin Zombie! He always jumping and stuff but i love the dancing zombies especially when You hypnotise them to fight for you!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 08-14-2011, 04:44 AM

My favorite level by far is the roof levels. I love catapult plants! lol. As for favorite things to do I'm completely obsessed with my Zen garden. I want ALL THE PLANTS. I have doubles of most (or have had doubles of most depending on the plant we're talking about and which garden they go in) but I've yet to get the sunflower! My favorite plant, also being the sunflower unless you meant for actually striking down zombies, because then it's the gatling pea that I sadly can't remember the real name for. O.o
My favorite and least favorite zombies come together. I love the 4 hit wonder, I hate the gigantic zombie that just crushes things. >.<
IMO the best mini game is walnut bowling! (my least favorite being bobsled bonanza or the home run one... ugh.)

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2011, 04:31 AM

I've been playing this on my iPhone. I love that they've updated it and added more minigames/achievements. I'm working on earning enough coins to buy all the minigames and zen garden plants. I am really frustrated by the "Lucky Spin" achievement. I have to get 3 diamonds in a row and I swear it's impossible! I've played the slot machine minigame so much and I try to prolong it as long as possible to give me a maximum number of spins but, ughhhh. Stupid luck. Here's to hoping that whining about it will help. :evil:

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 PM

I love the roof levels the most. My brother actually bought me the Collectors edition of the game when he used to work at Wal-Mart, just because he knew I liked it. It came with a little figurine of the 'normal' zombie. My favorite zombie, by far is the Cabbage Catapult. I think it's too cute!! Wack a Zombie is so much fun to play ^.^

I love my mom. She's been playing the trials for a few months now, until I told her I had the disk... now she's playing all the time. *laughs*

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2011, 05:10 PM

i love this game....i love the level where you get to play on the roof
the zombie i hate the most is the the one with the ice machine

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2011, 10:09 PM

I finally got my Lucky Spin achievement! The weirdest thing is, after playing countless games of slot machine, I got 3 diamonds TWICE in the same game. :XD Now I need to make enough coin to get the rest of the minigames and zen garden plants. I love this game.

Pa-chinko
Ninja

Old 11-07-2011, 04:00 AM

Every level. It's insanely addicting. I'm a hardcore gamer but this just takes the cake.