Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-15-2017, 03:08 AM

Immy: dunno lol at least a couple of hours :p
And don't forget about criminal minds

Kakashi casually approached her and lightly wrapped his arms around her shoulders, just to show comefort. "I know it can be difficult.. I was once an assassin as well, for the anbu." He said to her calmly. "Feeling like this though, just goes to show that you care about our students." He continued, resting his head against hers. He was hoping she wasn't changing her mind after they talked about it.

---

Silver blinked a few times, then nodded. "Sure, but you might have to explain the game to me." She said, a bit embarrassed about admitting that she hadn't really played a lot of board games in her childhood. She moved over some, and adjusted her ankle carefully so that Sakura and Sasuke could sit on the bed with her. Silver glanced at Sakura when she asked, and she smirked lightly. "It was, but not enough to worry everyone." She answered truthfully.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 03:13 AM

Nova_Alchemist: won't forget just taking things slow. May or may not stay up, I'll let you know.

Ahna's energy was keeping her warm until he stepped into her circle which was now keeping him warm along with her. Taking a small restless breath she turned in his arms wrapping hers around his neck laying her face against his chest. "I don't know how to go from being a killer to being a teacher who is supposed to care about the students who are just children." Ahna slightly shook her head as she felt comfort just being around Kakashi.

"Well the game is like this, well all pick a color with four pieces and start in home. The only way out is to roll a single dot (one) and if you land on someone's space before they can move, they are placed back in home. The hole point of the game is to get all four colors of yours into the safety zone as well as the final circle." Sakura spoke as Sasuke laid out the boards and picked the color blue.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-15-2017, 03:27 AM

Immy: I understand completely and okay ^^

Kakashi continued to hold her, even as she turned around in his arms. Now he could see her beautiful face. He sighed quietly and gently moved one of his hands to rest on her head. "You seem to be doing just fine Ahna, even if you are having a hard time with it." He said to her calmly. Kakashi knew she was having a hard time, but he was happy that she had come to him about her troubles.

---

Silver listened to Sakura as Sasuke laid out the board game. "I think I get it." She said, picking up the yellow piece and putting it where it went to start the game. This sounded fun, and simple enough for her to follow.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 04:08 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I'm staying up for a bit, its been awhile since i've roleplayed let alone stay up just for that reason. i may be tired but I'm all good. I really wanna read and write some more.

Ahna smiled a little as Kakashi spoke to her, she really did last too long as an assassin and should have came back sooner than she had. She wanted to spent time with him but knew the kids would be fine with each other even if she did worry about them. She would later check on each of them herself, probably with or without Kakashi. "Ich Liebe-" Ahna stopped, she was always saying those words in other languages out of habit and realized it didn't have the same meaning or connection. So instead she whispered to Kakashi "I love you" quietly looking up at him shyly not sure what else to say or do. Not that she had intentions, but Kakashi always kept her in check.

Sakura chose red (which resembled pink in her case) as everyone set up their pieces. "You know I think Silver could beat you at snowboarding Sakura, she did better during her first try than you did." Sasuke teased getting back into his usual snarky mood. "Then again she did lose her balance because of a rabbit." he allowed Silver to go first, then Sakura, and he would go last. If they rolled a one with the dice they could take a second turn (as well as move a piece out).

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 04:38 AM

Immy: just don't push yourself too much, okay? ^~^

Kakashi kept his uncovered eye on her. Part of him was wondering what was going through her head, while the other part was just happy to have her in his arms. He smiled under his mask as she spoke and held her tighter, without hurting her. "I love you, Ahna.." He said, returning the words and feelings.

---

Silver flushed a bit as Sasuke teased Sakura about the snowboarding, then also mentioned her getting spooked by a rabbit. "I thought I was going to hit it." She mused lightly, rolling the dice and it landing on a two. "Besides, it wasn't just one rabbit." She added.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 04:45 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I won't I won't Onee-Chan.

Ahna's shyness slightly faded as she had a change in ideas out of the random blue. Pulling down his mask she kissed him on the lips leaning into him then pulled back to see how he would take things. Though she had her guesses but not knowing was the fun point in it all.

"It wasn't?" Sakura asked as Sasuke shook his head while Sakura rolled the dice getting a one moving one piece out of home and rolling again getting a three as she moved then let Sasuke take his turn. He rolled a four and passed his turn as he waited for Silver to answer to Sakura and see how far she would take this. Course he wasn't going to ruin the fun - he was amused by listening to the responses.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:12 AM

Immy: onee-chan? (>^~^<)

Kakashi blinked as Ahna pulled down his mask to kiss him. He easily returned the kiss, gently pressing his lips against hers. He wouldn't go any further than that though, they were outside for cripes sake.

---

Silver rolled a one and moved her piece and moved out of the home square, then rolled again and got a two. She moved her piece. Silver sighed some and glanced at Sasuke for a moment, then looked at the board. "Nope. There was at least ten of them, and they were heard right for us. Really, it was like they were spooked by something." She explained, soon remembering meeting Kabuto after Sasuke left to search the cavern. "We fell into an ice cavern, that's how I hurt my ankle." Silver said casually.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 05:19 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I forget, are you chan or san? Older than me or younger? or the same?

Ahna didn't want to go any further but simple gestures as such made her relax more. She didn't deal with emotions very well or expressed them so easily unless it was already out in the open. "Come on, let's go in. We'll have to plan some events for tomorrow." Maybe this time she can keep an eye on the kids so they wouldn't get injured. Plus if they went out Sasuke would have to help Silver around as part of his punishment as well.

"An ice cavern? Under ground? Wow those are rare especially in this area, I wonder what all lived down there." Sakura mused as she took her turn while they were playing in a circle. Sasuke didn't comment but let things go, the last thing he remembered was giving Silver a piggyback out of it and back to the inn.

(might be sleeping soon)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:35 AM

Immy: -chan is right, I'm younger than you :p
Nini onee-san, in case you go to sleep

Kakashi nodded to her and followed her inside.

---

Silver shrugged. "Didn't see anything but ice, and snow." She said casually as she took her turn and continued to play with her teammates. She could tell she wouldn't be winning this round, most likely. But she was enjoying herself.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 05:41 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Ah good even though I meant to say sama or san instead of chan but hey it works lol. Okay THIS is my last post. End the board game when you wish :P

Ahna lead him back to their room passing by the kids room peeking in seeing they were having fun with a classic board game. Leaving them to be she held Kashi's hand going back to their bed mentally exhausted. "I don't know how you do it, Kashi. Keeping calm during all this without having to wander off from it all." Ahna spoke deciding it was time to change out of her clothes until she remembered they had a hot mixed bath springs in the back of the inn about a mile or two away from the inn. Would have to try that out later. She let go of his hand going through her bag she hadn't yet unpacked as she felt a chill run down her spine from the cold. Once they were in the cabin she relaxed her powers to a point they wouldn't be noticeable even to her.

"Rumors were there were ancient creatures that lived under ground here several centuries ago. Some say they saw something and others didn't know what they say. Most say nothing is out here and the rumors are the only reason this place stays in business. But if we can be children ninjas then I believe something can be out there that isn't explainable." Sakura said as she only had two figures out and Sasuke finally got one out.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:25 PM

Immy:

Kakashi willing let Ahna lead him back through the mansion, and sat on the side of the bed. He smirked under his mask a little as she spoke, and lightly shook his head. "I've had time to practice handling those kids, and I've always thought that if I wandered off something else would happen." He said to her as she began to change into a different set of clothes.

---

Silver covered her mouth to yawn quietly as Sakura talked about the rumors of under ground caverns. She wasn't bored by the explanation, she just hadn't realized how tired she was. The was fun too, but it wasn't holding her attention very well right now. They had been playing for a short while. She looked over at Sakura with a small smirk. "Maybe while we're here, we can go there and check it out?" She wondered aloud in a curious voice.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Holidays are over lets get this show on the road. Thank you for being super patient with me.

"Yeah, but that means constantly being around them. Wouldn't that be suffocating for them?" Maybe when they return to training she'd train them a bit in meditation in order for them to sense things better than they do now. Then again they were only children wanting to be treated like adults and she knew why. That's why she took up the responsibilities she took up as a child in order to feel grown up. Ahna changed into black leggings with a over-sized long sleeve the shade of teal being gradient fading into a darker shade of teal. Putting on some teal fuzzy soft socks she sat down with Kakashi. She wasn't sure why she was trying so hard to do anything and remembered how easy was just to take others out on missions.

------------------

Sakura nodded "Sounds fun to me, should we ask them to come along with us or just go out exploring by ourselves? We could always take some things in order to make sure if anything happened we'd have something on us." Sakura suggested about supplies as Sasuke nodded "Getting in trouble once isn't going to stop me. Its probably best to do it tomorrow - we should get some sleep tonight and possibly take a shower before hand." Sasuke stated feeling worn out after the skiing and hiking back while carrying Silver. He had hoped Ahna would heal her ankle so she could have more fun, but he knew what his senseis were doing by not healing it. Sometimes you'd have to learn the lesson the hard way and not take the easy way out. Not that he cared.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-05-2018, 08:28 PM

Immy: your welcome one-san <3 I don't mind waiting ^~^

Kakashi shrugged lightly and glanced at her. He didn't seem to think so. Even if he wasn't right there with the kids, he always someway had them in his sights, most of the time. When she was finished dressing, Kakashi stood and loosely wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Either way.. Not a lot of things can happen out here, so maybe we could let them be kids. Just a little." He said quietly.

---

Silver shrugged lightly at Sakura's question. "Going back would be cool." She said. It might be better to ask them to go with, but she kept it to herself. She glanced down at her ankle, knowing it would take at least a couple of days for it to heal where she could walk on it, if not longer, depending on how bad the sprain was. He suggested going tomorrow, but there was no way Kakashi would let her so soon. She murmured a quiet 'good night' to the two of them and went to sleep.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Sorry going through a lot, tempted to get a boyfriend, tempted to wait, and not sure what else. Lets see what I can do here right now while I do have the time to myself.

Anna was worried about them getting hurt again, then again she had been the one to grow up without her family. Kind of like Sasuke but Sasuke made the effort to make his 'team' his family. Anna always wanted to play the mother she didn't have or the big sister to the siblings that didn't exist. She realized now she was trying to make up for the past. Sighing as she leaned back into him, she answered "Alright, I just hope they don't get injured again. Silver has a sprain and I'm afraid the others could get hurt worse." She just hoped no one would try to attack the out here. Her brain was always on auto battle mode, day and night or even vacation time.

She hadn't been able to let loose and have fun in a long time. Nothing meant by that, just she wished she could do her childhood over again. Before allowing her memories to resurface she enjoyed the moment with Kakashi in silence then turned in his arms pulling his mask down kissing him. Breaking away she admitted "Never did I think we'd be together, I always thought you had a thing for Kurenai."

----------------------

Sasuke went to his room to sleep as Sakura stayed up taking out one of the books she had brought along with her to read. "I will figure this out." she whispered to herself as she began to practice trying to heal, her first ordeal she was trying to complete was to get the chakra around her hands. So her energy being used to to give to another to help them along the way. She was hoping she could figure it out by the night was over, but she feared alone she couldn't do it. She didn't want to ask anyone for help either. Sneaking downstairs by the fireplace she sat there reading away unable to sleep until she could find a way to do something. She was the weakest member of their group, no matter how others try to tell her otherwise, she knew the truth.

She wanted to get stronger, better, faster in every way that she could so she could make a difference in life. A voice spoke to her startling her out of her thoughts "Sakura-Chan?" it was the guide who came into view taking a seat on the couch next to her "What are you doing up so late, you'll need your rest to have energy for tomorrow's fun. "Oh hey, just trying to figure things out." "With?" "I want to learn chakra healing, I want to be able to...to help others." And to be useful though she didn't want to say that to a stranger. Though she did feel a familiar feeling about him.

Sakura and the stranger spoke all night as he aided her in what she needed help with. He reassured her that she wasn't useless and that one day she'll bring a shock to everyone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-14-2018, 04:23 PM

Immy: ugh, I've gotten sick so replies are going very slow x.x

Kakashi chuckled and just continued to hold his partner and lover as she thought aloud and talked to him about her worries. He den if they did get hurt, they'd recover quickly and be alright. He knew there was no slowing them down. He also wasn't sure what to say to ease her mind.

He blinked when she suddenly kissed him, then smiled at her as she pulled away. "Kurenai isn't really my type." He said calmly, briefly kissing her.

---

Silver spent most of the night staring at her ceiling. As tired as she was, her mind refused to let her sleep. She kept thinking about what Kabuto said to her, among other things. When sleep finally claimed her, it hadn't lasted long due to nightmares.

She woke sometime once the house was quiet and dark, so she wondered if everyone was asleep or not..

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-29-2018, 07:21 PM

Ahna smiled kissing him back adding on "Works for me, but even if she was your type, I'd still steal you away." Ahna would have been determined to win him over if she knew at all that there was a chance they could be together. Then again if her feelings weren't all that clear after all these years of sticking around him and getting him gifts on holidays or birthdays. Then she wouldn't know what was - that would resemble a sign that is.

Sasuke was still up and about walking around the Inn. It was a habit of his to stay up late, not just watching over others, just being a night owl. Which to him would make the night or day feel like it would be dragging. It would explain why he was always quiet until he got the blood in his veins to start flowing with fights and training sessions.

Sakura spent a few hours talking to the stranger as well as even falling asleep in his presence. He had the opportunity to take the pink hair ninja away, this would be a great time, but the vacation was meant to relax them all and that was what he was waiting for. He wanted to make sure she was safe more than trying to take her away from a village that covered up secrets with lies.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-03-2018, 03:15 AM

Kakashi smirked lightly and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head against her. He really hoped she understood how much he cared for her. Even if she had left, he would've gone to find her. He wasn't planning on giving up. Kakashi ended up dozing off pretty soon after relaxing in the bed. It just went to show how tired he was.

---

Silver got up when she saw a shadow through her window, wincing when her injured foot touched the floor. She hissed under her breath, but continued out of her room. Slowly and quietly, she wandered down to the main room where she almost snuck out. But she stopped herself when she noticed her teammate. "Sasuke?" Silver voiced quietly. What was he doing up?

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 01:20 PM

Well can you believe it? I think Im actually posting XD
Been trying to for days but then I get the feeling like "Nope not today" kind of feeling.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ahna knew how tired they both were, mentally and emotionally combined. She was missing the thrill of a mission for just the two of them but alright if nothing happened here. It was supposed to be a time to relax not a time to fight and build her love even more for him just to watch them fight together. Ahna enjoyed his body heat, the comfort of his strong arms, and the sound of his heartbeat as it lulled him to sleep.

----------

Sasuke decided to go outside to enjoy the nightly crisp cool air but realized everyone downstairs was asleep so he sat in front of a somewhat dying fire in the chair. He could look into it remembering why he was becoming a ninja in the first place. He hadn't a clue about why his brother killed their parents to begin with. He had to know why, little did he know - things were not as they seemed. He got lost in thought not paying attention to the sounds around him as he stared lifelessly into the heat that threatened the cool empty room.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-30-2018, 09:21 PM

Immy: yay! ^~^
I'd have replied sooner if not for writersblock x.x

Kakashi slept soundly with Ahna in his arms. He'd sleep until something happened to wake him. If anything happened at all.

---

Silver carefully limped towards the door when she realized he wasn't paying attention, and she saw the shadow again. Was her mind playing tricks on her? After meeting Kabuto in the cave, she didn't think so.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-01-2018, 03:24 PM

Considering how long I make you wait, its never a problem.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke sat in front of the fire in the arm chair, just what was it that his brother had to do that involved his freedom (Itachi's) and the life of their parents? What did they do? Why? Sasuke couldn't wrap his mind around it, sure he was supposed to hate his brother but his mind was wrapped more around the mystery of what happened and why.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm at a stand still, not sure where to take this, take control if you want)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-02-2018, 10:17 PM

Immy: I hate writersblock x.x

Silver paused when she reached the front door of the cabin, and glanced back at Sasuke briefly before making the final decision and slowly opened the door. She knew how be silent when she needed/wanted, and that's what she wanted. She didn't want to disturb him if he was so deep in thought, that he hadn't even noticed her presence. Quickly and silently, she walked outside and closed the door behind her, without making any noise. She saw the shadow again and braced herself before following after the fleeing shadow. She was chasing someone, she just couldn't see who it was due to the darkness of the night, but it resembled an old friend.

Silver followed this shadowed person for a while before she lost track of them. She had come to a frozen lake, and noticed a small cemetery with only a handful of tombstones. Her blood ran cold. Had she followed Kabuto, or his master's shadow to this place? "Now child, isn't wandering off dangerous?" She heard through the wind. The voice of the snake that cursed her. Her arm burned within the sleeve of her long sleeve pajama shirt, but she ignored it He was here... But, where was the other one? His servant..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-10-2018, 01:51 AM

Sasuke was more focused on his thoughts about his brother, he had wanted to figure out what was going on. What was being hidden from him and why did it happen that way? Did his brother do good to protect him or actually kill their entire clan off? For what reason? Did their family do something unimaginable that would require death by his own hand? Did Itachi really do it? Too many questions captured his attention.

Ahna had slipped into a dream like state where she was floating under an icy water making it hard for her to move. Unable to because of the cold or maybe she just felt trapped. Then she realized she wasn't looking out from under the water but from above at a sleeping form that didn't take shape. She had no idea what was going on or who it was in the lake. Was it something from her past that she didn't or couldn't remember? Maybe she didn't want to as darkness and snow covered throughout the shadow woods. Making her blood feel as though it was freezing throughout her veins trailing throughout her body causing her pain and then finally numbness.

Ahna's warm body temperature dropped while she was asleep as it probably felt like she became more like...the dead. Her blood became as cold as ice as her skin paled while turning her lips blue. Circles formed ever so slowly around her eyes tinting them with shadows while her body lost it's comfortable feeling and form. The dream took a stronger affect then it ever did before in the past. This was something not even the hokage knew about, her mini version of a curse or so she thinks.

Nova_Alchemist: Did you miss me? DON'T KILL ME!!!

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-10-2018, 04:42 AM

Immy: Did I miss you..? Of course I missed you! *tackle/glomp* >w< I was starting to think you left meeee ;~;

Kakashi continued to sleep until something in his mind knew something was wrong. He woke, and immediately noticed how cold Ahna had become. She was nearly as cold as the dead. "Ahna?" He voiced in full concern, lightly placing a hand on her shoulder before slowly wrapping his arms around her. What the he'll was happening to her?

---

Silver took a step back as she heard someone approaching, stepping into the thin ice. "It's a shame really.. You've been searching all these years, and he's been here the whole time." His voice came through the wind again. The snake she tried to escape. "You're lying.. This is just another trick to try and break me. I'm not falling for it. " Silver said sternly, after swallowing a lump. He couldn't be..dead. Right? Orichimaru chuckled quietly from a distance, but she still heard him. "Child, have I ever lied to you? Even when you tried to run from me.. I've told you nothing but the truth." Silver's turquoise eyes widen, and she shook her head. The thin layer of ice began to crack under her weight as she took another step back. It had to be a lie! He promised.. The snake showed himself, and tried to reach for her but all she did was step back again, and the ice beneath her shattered like glass.

The freezing water muffled her scream no sooner than she fell through, and she quickly brought her hands over her mouth. It didn't take long for darkness to take her as she tried to surface, her body feeling like deadweight due to the cold water. What did it matter anyway? Her reason for living was gone.. Koga meant everything to her, and he was gone..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-13-2018, 09:35 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I get slow on holiday times or close to it. Plainly put I get inspiration loss a lot with my stress levels if they spike or if I just want to relax. I feel bad for not posting but my urge to relax is stronger at times. Sometimes I wanna play roblox, sometimes I wanna watch tv or movies, and sometimes I have to do chores alot or just sleep. I shall post before work then I will be gone until tomorrow day.

Ahna didn't wake for a few more moments, but when she did she appeared alright except for her body. Of course she was a bit shaken by her sudden body temperature. She was able to remember where she was and the dream that took place. Though she didn't move her head when she looked around, only her eyes. Glancing up at the grey hair'd ninja that help onto her, she was in curious thoughts to why he was 'concerned'. She hadn't any idea that her body changed colors let alone darkened around her eyes as well as a few other spots on her body. "Kashi?" She asked kindly confused "You okay?"

Ahna felt a sudden jolt as she got up from the bed and out of the warm embrace of the man she loved. "Something's wrong, we have to go!" Ahna had no idea where to go but it had to be somewhere cold with ice or water or maybe even both. "Kakashi, we have to go, something is missing!" or maybe someone she didn't know. She slipped on her shoes ever so quickly making sure she had her large coat she brought with her. Thin yet it was very warm and went to check on the kids.

When she popped in her head in Sasuke's room without knocking, hoping nothing was happening that she wouldn't want to see. Luckily all she saw was sasuke turning his head towards the door opening "You're here!" then she shut the door and went to see Sakura and then Silver. Sakura was awake in her room as she danced in silence ballroom style. She stopped as she turned red being caught in the act. "There you are!" As she reached silver's door she had an eerie feeling opening it not finding her. People were staring at her as she ran about.

Rushing down the steps she started checking the entire place out but in the end she stood outside the front door to enter the building and peering into the coldness of the woods. Foot prints, if they were there were covered by newly fresh fallen snow. It was going to get even colder as the temperature dropped, so the question was "Where...are you silver?" she was out of breath by quickly looking, her body temperature began to get colder. She could feel herself weakening but she wasn't going to stop until she found the young ninja.

(I hope this was okay)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-14-2018, 02:25 PM

Immy: I do understand, I'm just happy you're back <3
and no worries, it was fine :3

Kakashi smiled some when she woke and seemed to be alright. "You're body temperature suddenly dropped.." He went to explain why he was worried when she jumped up and said something was wrong. Something was missing? He didn't question her as she hurried out of the room, and he followed. "Saskue, Sakura, get dressed and meet us outside." He told his students in an urgent voice before hurrying after Ahna. She definitely was in no condition to be outside. Not with her body temperature having dropped like it did. He went and grabbed a blanket and then headed outside after Ahna. Kakashi went over to her and wrapped the blanket around her, just in time to hear her question. "We'll find her.." He voiced quietly. Really , he already had an idea where she might've gone, but that would leave him to wonder how she even knew about the grave. They had to wait for their students before going much further though.