Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 AM

The heat of the fires of Hell and the rough tugging of chains wrapped around his wrists, wings, ankles and neck were perhaps the only things that the time demon known as Ryuu really noticed. It wasn't his first time in the fiery pit and he knew it wouldn't be his last. The black dragon tattoo that labeled him unique among his kind, pulsed angrily as the chains around him sealed his powers, a thing that the time demon found rather unnecessary. Satan was one of the only ones that knew the summoning ritual for a time demon, Ryuu in particular, to make them serve them using a contract, which currently the time demon was under contract anyways.

A particularly rough tug forced the demon to look forward as the ones holding the chains approached the throne that the Lord of the Underworld was currently seated on. From what he had been told this time his contract entailed him being a sort of wedding present for his newly wedded wife, which he had heard had been forced into marriage with him. Perhaps this was a way for the Lord of Hell to gain favor with her, or simply the time demon was another tool to be used against her. Either way he wasn't made aware of which one it was or if there was a different alternative purpose. After a few moments the chain holders came to a stop and tugged the chains to force the time demon to his knees as they bowed.

The red lord grinned down at the captured time demon, loving the idea that he was no longer the free spirit that his kind typically were. They were beings bound to neither Heaven nor Hell, they only served Time itself, though there were ways to force the time beings into servitude. It was only by luck and chance he had discovered how. It required knowing the true and full name of a time demon and a typical summoning ritual. With this particular one he was a bit unfortunate that he wasn't the only one that knew the name of the demon, as God himself seemed to be aware of it too, however the current contract he made with the demon would prevent the holy leader from gaining his assistance...at least for awhile.

For Satan had married one of God's past angels. She had fell for a man, whom was now placed as one of the generals of his hellish army. She was a feisty woman, though it wasn't exactly her he was truly after. Rather her daughter was the one he truly desired, after all there was no greater joy for the demon lord then to make another angel fall from grace, the catch was there was only one person who knew the angel's location and that was her mother. The turned demoness of course had refused to give him the information he desired. Lucifer had tried everything to get the information, beatings, forced marriage, torture, deception, just about everything that he could think of, other then kindness. Now he was trying a new tactic. If he could win her over through....'kindness' perhaps he could get the information he wanted.

A slightly clawed red finger motioned for one of his demonic servants over. “Bring my...wife here. I've a present to present to her” the lord said with a laugh. The demon bowed in respect before scampering off to find the said woman.

Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 10-27-2011, 02:13 AM

Alana was located in her favorite spot. On the balcony on the bedroom the devil had given her to herself. She was not permited to sleep here but she kept her stuff here and spent all her time here. Alana growled as she heard a demon walk in and tell her that she was needed by her husband. She took out her small dagger that she kept in her room in case needed and stabbed it into his chest hard. She laughed as blood spurted everywere and putting the dagger to her lips she licked it clean and then marched out to the throne room keeping her dagger in her hand. She entered the throne room and looked up at the demon in the throne.

"You summoned me?" She said in a harsh tone. She hated her life so much. When he had first kidnapped her and married her she stabbed herself through the heart but always wound up in the same location. She gave up trying to kill herself. She knew she could not kill the demon who ran hell. He was the devil. He did not die easily. It was hard to kill him just as it was hard to kill god. She noticed the demon tied up in the middle of the room but did not give him more than a passing glance.

Arechi

Old 10-27-2011, 05:45 AM

(Aww they're going to make pretty and cute babies. :D :XD)

Satan could easily tell from not only the expression on his wife's face that she was displeased at his summons, but also from her tone and body language. "Now now is that any way to talk to you're husband, especially when he's giving you the gift of a time demon? Since you've taken to such a liking of...killing the other demonic servants I thought a personal time demon for you would last at least a bit longer. If anything you should be honored that you're receiving such a rarity for a gift, a time demon isn't exactly the easiest creature to capture you know" the Lord of Hell stated with a smirk as he motioned towards the black haired time demon.

Ryuu wasn't exactly sure he liked the sound of being the female's slave as Satan stated others didn't last very long with her. Of course he knew in Hell there were a couple of different types of not lasting long, and by the look of here there were perhaps two different types. His eyes had caught a glimpse of her when she entered, though at the moment he didn't bother risking an elongated stare. From what he had caught her clothing suggested she was perhaps a demoness dealing with lust, though it was only a guess. He knew it was possible that it was just how Satan wished for her to dress.

Lucifer's gaze came to rest heavily and almost triumphantly on Ryuu making the time demon shiver slightly as a chill ran up his spine. The demon lord then motioned towards the demon holding the capture demon's chains. "Bring him closer to her so she can examine him if she likes, not that she won't have access to him at all times that he's available" he said with a smirk as the demon bowed, stood and tugged harshly on the chains to force the time demon to move and carry out the order he was given.

Once the demon was before Alana he again went into a bowed kneeling position and forced the time demon back to his knees roughly for a second time. "If I may say so m'lady he truly is a fine specimen. From what I can tell he's quite healthy right now and very powerful with still a bit of spunk left in him, though I'm sure you could easily break him. From what I've heard of his kind too you can harm them as much as you'd like and they'll use their powers to regenerate. They're also a little more tricky to kill so I'm sure he'll provide you with many hours of entertainment" the demon stated in a deep yet nasal sounding voice as he risked a glance up at Alana.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-30-2011, 02:44 AM

Alana just stared at him. The devil. The lord of hell. She could not resist a laugh. "You may be my husband but that does not mean you get any love or respect from me." She did not like him. She knew why he wanted her and what he wished to do. She was not going to allow him to use her to track her daughter. Talitha was safe in a remote area. God watched out for her. She knew that god would not allow the devil to attack her daughter. She also knew that only she knew the location of her daughter. This supposed captive was probably only another way for him to try to win her affections. She sighed and stared upwards for a moment as she said a silent prayer to god to keep her daughter safe from harm.

In a remote area preserved for her was Talitha. She knew that her mother was in danger and she knew it was up to her to rescue her. She would find a way to free her mother. It was her duty as a daughter to do this. She quickly made her way to the edge of the valley she resided in and looking up said a silent prayer to god. Suddenly in front of her appeared another angel. He stared at her hard and motioned for her to go right back into the valley. "Why? Why cant I go rescue my mother?" She asked in an exasperated tone.

"Your mother is captured to save you. God is watching out for her. She will not be captured for much longer girl. Now you stay put until god is sure you will be safe from harm." The angel disappeared but put up a barrier to keep her containedi n the valley. Unfortunitly people could still get through the barrier except for Talitha. She was the only one who was stuck.

In heaven................
God listened to the prayer of his fallen girl and sighed. He could do nothing as of yet for Alana. His only hope would be Ryuu. He chuckled softly as he penitrated the demons mind sounding as if he were whispering in his ear. "Ryuu I need your assistance."

Arechi

Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 PM

Ryuu once more took a silent glance towards the one he was to serve. He found her difficult to read at the moment which only gave him a slight increase for his sense of danger. For the time being though she didn't appear too interested in him and for that he was slightly relieved. In his current state the chains around him were preventing his powers from slipping out and if she had wanted a demonstration well...If the chains were not removed it wouldn't end well for the time demon. He may have been a servant of time, but he knew rather well he was not immortal, his 349 reincarnations proved that one.

A voice suddenly penetrated through his mind, though came out as a whisper in his ear. 'You know I hate when you do that. Messing around in my mind is like playing the human game Russian Roulette, you never know what you may set free. That aside what is it you are requiring of me now? I'll warn you now for the next three days I may be of little use for you as I'm currently bound in another contract with Satan that prevents me from creating one with you too, at least for that time frame. You and Satan really need to stop playing tug-o-war with me, I haven't had a free day to myself now in 329 years and my patience is growing thin. Now what is it you wish to ask of me now?' the time demon replied with a slight edge to his mental voice.

Of course neither Satan nor the demon servant holding his chains were aware that the time demon captive was currently engaging in yet another conversation and instead took his silence as acceptance to his slavery. "You see m'lady? He's quite the obedient pup with the right persuasion. I've also heard that his kind, if bedded, can create a pleasure that not even m'lord back there is capable of, if you'll excuse me m'lord for saying so. Shall I provide a demonstration for you for his powers m'lady?" the demon inquired, giving a cruel sneered look towards the time demon.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-30-2011, 07:06 PM

She growled at the demon who was holding the time demon in place. She walked right up to him and thrust her hand out grabbing him by his neck and threw him across the room. "I like the demonstration of you hitting the wall much better." She gave him an evil glare with her green eyes and then moved to the time demon. She pulled up one chain and stared at it curiously for a moment and then she pulled it free releasing the time demon from his bonds.

She glared at him for a moment a slight growl coming from her throat and then turned and walked out of the room. She did not give her husband another glance as she stormed back to her bedroom.

"Ryuu I need you to help Alana escape. If she is not freed soon Talitha insists on going to save her mother. Please Ryuu that is all I need. no contract or anything." God told him with a small voice. It was very odd seeing god beg a demon for help.

Arechi

Old 10-30-2011, 11:58 PM

Ryuu had temporarily been brought out of his thoughts when the demoness moved, grabbed the other demon and sent him flying into a wall and his death. He was then slightly surprised to find her grab his chains and break them rather then give similar tugs that he had been feeling on them since his arrival. His dark gaze remained neutral as she glared and growled at him before storming off. His mind was then brought back to his conversation with the holy deity as he spoke once more.

'Would it be so wrong for this Talitha to save her? Since you're requesting it I'm assuming that this person is an angel, isn't that part of the job you have designated them with? Saving others? Then again perhaps that's something your first fallen wants, which could very well be the reason behind my contract. I will ask though is it the same kind of need that both you and Satan held in cursing my kind? Not that I'm expecting much of an answer to that. You don't really deserve a freebie from me, though it might give me at least a few hours of peace eh? I'll do what I'm able, but I make you no promises understand?' the time demon calmly replied before he rose slowly to his feet.

His gaze wandered towards the Lord sitting on the throne, seeing him wave his hand for the time demon to follow after her. Hesitantly he began to obey heading in the direction that he had seen her go. He stopped only when he was sure he was outside the demoness's door and positioned himself to wait against the wall across, raising his power slightly to alert her to his presence.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-31-2011, 12:26 AM

(Alanas bitchy XD)

Alana sat down on her bed and stared at the wall. As she assumed her new slave followed her. She rolled her eyes and walked up to the door opening it. Her green eyes glared at the time demon. "I do not want you so I declare you free demon." She left the door open and walked back into her room. She went outside to the balcony and stared down at the bowls of hell. It was a magnificant view. It was a front row seat to the tortures of hell. She could see all the various tortures going on with a clear view. It was indeed somthing marvelous. To have this room was indeed an honor. Alana did not see it as such though. She could care less. All she wanted to do was leave this place.

Suddenly in walked Dante. This was Satans general and right hand man. He was also responsible for Alanas fall from heaven. He glowered at Ryuu and then grabbed Alana by her arms and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss.

She growled and pulled away from him pushing him into a wall. "Dante who invited you?"

He chuckled and sat back up walking up to her and grabbing her by her arm. "No one need invite me. You know the dark lord has said I am to use you however I want to and whenever I want to."

Arechi

Old 10-31-2011, 03:46 AM

Ryuu's neutral expression met the glare he received as the demoness announced his 'freedom'. "It would be much nicer if things worked that way. Not only am I bound to your side by Satan's current contract, but by even a request from God himself. So you can see freedom doesn't come quite that easily" the dark haired male quietly replied as he gestured towards a collar that resided on his neck. It was the form his contract had a tendency of taking, although its appearance always seemed to shift the type of item never did.

His gaze followed her as she turned and returned into her room and onto what looked like a balcony. His attention only shifted as the sight of another male came into view. He received a glowering look though it appeared nothing more. He watched as the male then grabbed the demoness and pulled her into a kiss that, from her actions, she didn't really appreciate. A sigh escaped his lips as he heard the same words that Satan had uttered to him in regards to serving his technical wife when it came to him and his purpose. 'I've a feeling this little errand that God wishes me to do is going to prove...troublesome...' he thought to himself with a sigh.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-31-2011, 06:37 PM

Alana was not going to take Dantes advances sitting down. She looked at Ryuu and broke into a grin. "Your my slave so get rid of that piece of filth now." If she was stuck with him as a slave the least she could do is put him to good use. She grinned at Dante. "I advise you to leave while you have the chance."

Dante scoffed. He responded by pushing Alana down on the bed with a smirk on his face. "You really think that boy has any chance of defeating me?"

Arechi

Old 10-31-2011, 10:28 PM

Ryuu silently bowed his head slightly towards the demoness before turning emotionless eyes onto the demon that had been staked as his target. "Typically I wouldn't advise fools, but I can make an exception this once. I advise you listen and scramble before you become either an infant or an old man. Though I could shatter your life's hourglass...though doubt Satan would appreciate one of his own men to no longer exist" he stated quietly as his body began to glow a dark and ominous purple. On his cheek the dragon seemed to give a look of hunger towards the other demon male. The atmosphere around the time demon began to dense as the image of a large transparent hourglass began to form though not solidify.

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-01-2011, 12:37 AM

Dante lifted an eyebrow at the demon. "Do you think I am scared of you boy?" He proceeded to start taking his clothes off. He was not going to let some random boy intemidate him and he had somthing in his mind right now. He wanted Alana and he would get her one way or another. This boy was nothing but a roadblock.

Alana moved out of the way from the boys and stood against a wall eager to see what this new slave would and could do.

Arechi

Old 11-01-2011, 02:12 AM

Ryuu's gaze continued to retain the neutral expression as he was called a boy. "You're a very foolish child to go against a time demon, even Satan knows better I would have thought one of his chosen would have some form of a brain. Seems I was mistaken...Would you rather prefer he be an infant or an old man m'lady? Or does it matter at this point? Unless of course you'd rather he be nothing more then a rotted corpse upon the ground, I can accommodate that one as well if you'd prefer" the time demon calmly asked as his gaze directed itself towards the demoness that had shyed away.

The aura around him surged suddenly giving a feeling of suspension of time. Although they were still technically in Hell he had created a bit of his own dimension within it. For him his own body and limbs felt natural, though he knew that typically those not use to such a space would probably feel their own bodies feeling heavier and harder to move.

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-01-2011, 05:54 PM

Dantes eyes lit up and he nodded his head. "I just remembered I got called for an important meeting with my lord." He took off a run out the door and down the hall.

Alana could not resist laughing at this. She laid her head back and broke into a long hearty laugh. She watched her ex flee with light in her eyes. She turned back to the demon. "Good job. I think you actually scared him. Now come sit and tell me about yourself and how you found yourself in such a prediacment."

Arechi

Old 11-02-2011, 01:14 AM

Ryuu was a bit surprised to find the other male demon suddenly fleeing. 'Fear...I suppose it's the thing that makes fools least foolish...' he thought to himself as his gaze then shifted towards the demoness. His surprise continued to grow as she asked him to sit and tell her about himself and how he got into his current situation. Hesitantly he began to follow the request, glancing around for a place to sit and choosing a seat on the floor against the wall. "He's perhaps wise to learn fear. For now I don't think he'll bother you for awhile..." he stated quietly as he closed his eyes.

"As for my story there isn't much to tell. My name is Ryuu and as you already know I'm part of the time demon race, any more then that unless you wish to sit here for hours listening to a story that most would probably be bored with. For my predicament it's one that is common for my kind when one learns the true name of our kind. Satan knows mine and therefore can force me into a contract, hence my current situation. What about you though? I wasn't really told much other then to serve you in any way you wish me to" the time demon calmly replied as his wings gently folded around his shoulders.

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-02-2011, 04:44 AM

(workin on the post)

Arechi

Old 11-02-2011, 10:30 PM

(Lol take your time. :D Let me know if you need me to put more. ^.^)

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 PM

(gonna post tommarrow didnt get any sleep sorry)

Arechi

Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM

(No worries. :D)

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-17-2011, 09:31 PM

Alana stared at Ryuu a sad expression on her face. "My story is long and complicated." She stood up and walked to the balcony staring out at the depths of hell.

"Once there was an angel. She was foolish and innocent. She was to be wed to another angel but first she had to pass a test. She was sent to earth on a mission. During this time she fell in love with a demon. The demon seduced her completely and she became pregnant with his child. She was given the option of imortality or staying a human. She chose to be immortal and work for the evil one. Once her daughter was born she achieved angelicacy. The evil one thinking it would be fun to steal this from the girl himself stole the fallen angel and married her hopeing to seduce her into revieling where her daughter was located. So here I am."

She turned and looked at him her green eyes clouded with sadness.

Arechi

Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 AM

Ryuu quietly listened until Alana's story was finished. His eyes closed for a moment as he processed the story. "I see so perhaps the reasoning behind my current contract is a bit more then just one of Satan's random whims this time. I will say that the basis of your story isn't an uncommon one, however it does vary from the usual too. Shall I assume the demon male from before is in some way related to the demon within your story?" the time demon calmly questioned as his eyes opened. In his mind he could piece together a far amount of the pieces. He guessed that his service towards the female demoness was to try and perhaps persuade the information out of her.

He knew that Satan wasn't exactly the best person to gather information, so he supposed it was natural that he would try another demon or source to help gain information. A time demon was a perfect choice, however it was usual that the devil hadn't simply commanded the time demon to use his powers to gain the information. There was definitely something deeper that the time demon felt he was missing, some vital piece of information, but he figured he would find out in time.

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-18-2011, 03:49 PM

She sighed as he drifted the conversation back to Dante. "Yes Dante is the one reason I fell from heaven. He seduced me into lustful sin and Talitha is his daughter." She continued to stare out beyond the balcony. She refused to let anyone bother her or get information out of her. She knew this line of questioning was leading somwere. She would figure out where soon enough. She would give him no information on her daughters wereabouts.

Arechi

Old 11-19-2011, 12:09 AM

There was still a small bit of information that still puzzled Ryuu. "If that demon then is the one that seduced you and fathered your child, then why reject him further when he advances? Isn't that the desire of most that are seduced, to be with their seducer?" the time demon quietly questioned. He had only seen a few cases in his years of an angel being seduced, and though he was a time demon it was a subject that he held little knowledge in. Usually he hadn't the time to inquire on whether or not the one seduced desired the one that had lured them to sin, but instead was usually sent to end the creature's life more often then not, and usually the order came from God himself in order to counter Satan. Of course that usually led to another war of going back and forth of undoing his work and redoing it again, at least until one of the deities got bored.

This situation however seemed to provide him with an excellent opportunity to expand his knowledge in the subject. He again wondered why it was Satan was using this more round-about method, but then who was he to question the Lord of Hell's methods?

Alana-Vartos

Old 11-19-2011, 02:22 PM

"At one point in time I made the deal with the devil so I could keep him. He did not care for me though. He cared only for what he could get from me and when I mate I mate for life. I refuse to mate with anyone who will nto keep me for life."

She sighed as she thought about how true this was. If the devil would have had his way with her she would have mated with him for life but she could not bear letting him have his way with her. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes tightly as she laid there on the bed.

Arechi

Old 11-19-2011, 04:31 PM

Ryuu was a bit surprised by her words as she stated a practice that she held was one that was as old as Time itself, and one that the followers of time practiced as well. "Mating for life? That's a rather old...and dated practice....It's nice to see younger generations still practicing it. That does however pose a question...What do you plan on doing with me? I'm bound by my contract to serve you in any ways needed. What is it you wish for me to do, be it the business of the past, present or possible future?" the time demon quietly asked, feeling as if pushing the demoness too far with questions of the past could result in something unpleasant, even if she hadn't given the impression of such. Of course he knew all too well that walls in Hell had a tendency of having ears and that most if not all of their conversation and actions so far had been relayed back to Satan already.