Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2012, 12:13 AM

This is a private Rp between myself and Celeste Ayre. Feel freet to read but please don't post.
~~~~~~
Name: David Moore
Race: Fox shifter
Appearance: Like his animal form David is more lithe and agile then he is strong. Though thin his abs and arms are well defined. He’s pretty tall as well, coming in at just under 6 feet. Since David spends a lot of time out of doors in any form he has, he’s got a nice tan going, that combined with his shaggy blond hair and green eyes give him a stereotypical surfer look, though he has a much more down to earth attitude.
His fox form is pretty much indistinguishable from that of a normal fox except that his eyes are still the same shade of green.
Bio: David is the middle child in a family of four. He has an older sister and a younger brother and sister (They’re twins.) All of the rest of his family are sifters as well, though they are all wolves. David’s fox form comes from his grandmother on his mother’s side, a woman he’s never met. Because of this his family doesn’t really understand him all that well, but they get along alright.
David mostly keeps to himself at school, but isn’t unpopular. He’s known as a nice guy that you can count on, but doesn’t really socialize all that much.

Celeste Ayre

Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM

Name: Tianna Adams
Race: Wolf shifter
Appearance: Tianna is 5'5", very long white-blond hair, hanging down past her butt, and very light-colored, fair/sensitive skin. She is albino, and along with this trait she has very odd colored eyes. They are pink. Tianna is fit, well defined body, and quite strong. She can run very fast, and if need be maybe even faster. She loves spending time outdoors, spending just about all of her time deep in the forests and heavy-wooded areas. The also stops her from having too much sun exposure. Tianna is kind for the most part, but pretty keep to herself, being by herself usually when out in the woods. She doesnt usually have an input into a con versation, but will add her opinion from time to time. Loyal, brave, courageous, honest, and trustworthy. She also as an extremely high body temperature. She also loves her family very much, and even if they dont see each other very often still seem to find each other in a crowd or wherever.
Her wolf form is slightly larger then average wolves and she keeps her white color to her fur, as well as the eye color. her ability to see in the dark better is quite useful for hunting for food as well as general seeing.
Bio: Tianna has two other sisters (born as triplets), and an older brother. When she does spend time with her sisters, they are inseperable because of the bond triplets share. The brother and her are also very close due to him being just about the only male influence in her life. Tianna is the only shifter in her immediate family. Her family respects her for this and is supportive. Since she is a triplet she doesnt understand why the rest of her family doesnt have it, but what she thinks is that it is a special gift given to only a rare few in her past family members as well as other parts of her current family.
At school no one really bothers with her, she is content with keeping to herself, although people will say hello and make small chitchat. She gives the appearance of a normal, average teen. You would never expect her to be what she is.

Last edited by Celeste Ayre; 07-13-2012 at 02:13 PM..

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2012, 04:40 PM

David wrinkled his nose at the multitude of scents as he entered the cafeteria. Food mixed with perfume, deodorant, hairspray and cologne and under it all was the individual scents of over two hundred other students. It was almost enough to kill his appetite.
Normally he didn't eat in the school cafeteria at lunch, he brought his own from home and ate outside or in one of the empty classrooms, but he had gotten up late today and had no time to make anything.
He took a deep breath and dove into the mess trying to breath as little as possible. He grabbed his food quickly and with a quick scan of the walls of the room saw a table near an open window that would offer some relief from the scents of so many humans packed so close together.
He waved off a couple of friends that tried to convince him to sit with them and made his way to the table. He slid into the chair with a sigh of releif as the fresh air coming in the window made it easier to breath. "Oh thank the goddess." he muttered to himself. "I really have to set my alarm clock earlier from now on."

((If you want to use colours like I did, you should pick a different colour then I did to represent Tianna ))

Last edited by Arinia Dreamdancer; 08-14-2012 at 06:14 PM..

Celeste Ayre

Old 08-18-2012, 01:18 AM

"Hey watch it!" Tianna exclaims, annoyed. She gets bumped as she tries to make her way to the cafiteria. she can see that the line up is long, she makes her way to the sandwich bar, "Roast beef."
The light from the window is extremely bright. Squinting, Tianna catches a table in the far corner. because of the way the light shines in, this corner doesn't get a whole lot of light. Manuevering through the crowd, she sits down with her sandwich and bottle of water.
The corner was dark just enough that Tianna could remove her sunglasses without the light hurting her eyes too much. She looks up for only a brief moment at all the people, not one ever noticing that she even exists in her own lil corner, her own lil world. She sees a figure sitting alone by the opened window. As her eyes lightly squint to see who it was, she quickly puts her sunglasses back on, and starts on her sandwich.

Last edited by Celeste Ayre; 10-17-2012 at 04:26 AM..

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2012, 02:48 AM

David glanced around the room ideally. Just as he was debating whether or not to dig out his headphones to listen to some music he noticed a girl looking at him from another table.
He stared blankly at her for a moment then he looked around awkwardly to see what it could be that she was looking at. Realizing there was nothing else around but him he blushed a little and ducked his head. He ate a little of his food and glanced up at her from under his hair hoping she had looked away.

Celeste Ayre

Old 08-18-2012, 03:43 AM

Finishing her water, she glanced at her watch. Realizing the time, Tianna drank the last mouthful, grabbed her back pack and headed out. Having an off period just after lunch she stopped by her locker, switched her back pack for another, and headed for a side door. This door, though it opened mostly to the back wooded area, Tianna headed in this direction anyway.
outside, the odd time kids hang out on the steps or whatnot, but today was a nice day and most were at lunch or the football game.
She was going to head into the woods. A ways in there's a small area free of debris but covered enough by the tree branches that tianna could be comfortible.
Standing on the steps Tianna looks around shielding her eyes from the noon-day sun. Even with her sweater on and strong sunglasses, she can feel the sun beating down. "Great, not a soul around..."

Last edited by Celeste Ayre; 10-17-2012 at 04:26 AM..

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2012, 04:41 AM

David watched the girl leave then shook his head. "I guess she wasn't staring at me after all." He though with some relief.
He spent a few minutes lingering over his food letting as much of the room empty as he could get away with before he left. Finally when there wasn't a crumb left on his plate he knew he'd have to brave the scents again.
With one last deep breath he stood and made his way to the door. He was almost out when a group of younger guys decided it was a good time to leave as well and practically walked into him.
Normally he could mostly ignore the strong mixed scents of their cologne but after spending all that time packed with everyone else it was overwhelming. He managed to get out of the room quickly and without even going to his locker for his jacket he took of for the doors nearest the woods where he planed to spend some time, not really caring that it meant skipping his math class.
Not paying any attention where he was going as he rushed out of the building David ran right into Tianna, still standing on the steps. Reaching out to automatically to steady her if she was going to fall, he apologised quickly "Oh I'm sorry. he sounded embarrassed as he spoke "Are you all right?" As he realized that the girl in front of him was the one that had been staring at him at lunch he blushed even darker then he already was.

Celeste Ayre

Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 AM

"Ah!" Tianna catches her balance. Her glasses fall. "Watch where you're going!" She stumbled but could feel hands grabbing her to help steady her.
Tianna could still see in the bright light, it just wasn't easy on the eyes or the head. the clouds start to cloud over a bit, making it a bit easier to see.
"...Yea I'm alright. guess I shouldn't stop in the middle of the stairs." She was a lil surprised. Tianna is tough, tough enough a lil bump wouldnt phase her. But she was caught off guard...But why? It's not like her to be caught off guard, "Never leave your backside open..." She would always remind herself.
Where the clouds made it a lil less bright, she looked across to see who ran into her. She saw......pectorals. She looked up... "Hi..." It was the boy from the cafitera...

Last edited by Celeste Ayre; 10-17-2012 at 04:29 AM..

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2012, 05:57 AM

"I should have watched where I was going." He said as he looked away embarrassed "I was in a hurry , but that's no excuse for running into you like that." He stepped away from her, taking a deep breath as he went. David frowned a little as he caught her scent. It was familiar but with his senses still scrambled from the cafeteria, he couldn't quite place it.
To hide his confusion he bent down and picked up the glasses that she had lost and held them out to her with a shy smile. "I think you dropped these."

Celeste Ayre

Old 09-16-2012, 04:40 PM

She looked at him puzzled for a moment, then Tianna extended her hand to take her glasses. "Thanks."

((sorry Arinia im not sure where to go with this at the moment :( ))

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2012, 08:49 PM

"You're welcome. So um... My name is David. He said running his hand nervously through his hair, causing it to stand up a little. He took another deep breath as if he was trying to calm his nerves but in reality he was still trying to place her scent.
She smelled like... His little sister? That couldn't be right, that would make her a shifter and as far as he knew there were no others at his school. This thought left him staring at her with a slightly confused expression on his face.

((It's ok we all have moments where we don't really know what to say ))

Celeste Ayre

Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 AM

she giggled a lil and shook off her rain cloud... "I'm tianna... I'm sorry, I'm new..." She didnt know what to do with herself, slightly like the first day in her body. Tianna's glaze met his and their eyes locked. Those eyes... she could have sworn she saw them before... but where? The heat from the sun startled her. As she broke the glaze, Tianna realized it too hot standing directly in its light...
"I'm sorry, i should probably get going..." She felt very awkward in not knowing how to act or behave.

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2012, 01:11 AM

As David looked into Tianna's eyes he found himself wondering about the odd colour. He'd never seen pink eyes... well not on a human anyway. It took him a moment to remember what that meant. She was likely an albino, her skin and hair were certainly pale enough to hint at it.
He was broken from his thoughts as she spoke. "Umm wait... " he said quickly before she could leave "I was going for a walk in the woods, do you want to come with me?" David blushed slightly as he realized what he'd said.
"Way to go David..." He mentally kicked himself "Way to sound like a total creeper, she's probably gonna run now."