HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 06:42 PM

Kaname smiled when she said it would be alright and that Zero could handle it. He was a bit surprised that Zero had allowed her to come to him. He smiled again when she nodded and blushed. It was very cute. "Do you love me as well, Yuuki?" He asked as he looked down at her with gentle eyes. He wanted to hear her say it to him. Then he could go on with his other plans.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-05-2011, 04:20 AM

Yuuki quickly blushed. Of course she did. "Yes I do Senpai. I love you and I always have"she said gently and softly. It was true. Ever since the day he had saved her. She was a bit surprised that he asked like that. She wondered if that was what he wanted to meet her for. Did he just want to tell her that. She didn't care. She was happy to know that she was the one in his heart. There were many other people to chose from that were better suited for him, but he chose her.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2011, 02:36 AM

Kaname smiled down at her before he pulled her into a hug. "That makes me very happy to hear you say that, Yuuki." He said as he hugged her tightly to him. He knew that she had loved him it was hard to miss sometimes, but he wanted to hear her say this. "Are you willing to proven it to me?" Kaname asked as he broke the hug to look her in the eyes. "Will you be by my side forever?" He asked as he reached up to run his fingers down the side of her neck.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-06-2011, 04:58 AM

Yuuki blushed and was shocked when he pulled her into the hug. She couldn't help but hug back smiling. She stepped back when he let her go and continued to stare at him. She was even more shocked when he asked his next question. She had always wandered if he would let her become like him. Her heartbeat began to race. She looked him in his eyes and replied, "Of course I will, Kaname sama"and she meant it. She always dreamed to be with him forever.

Zero was around the corner listening in. He could no longer take it and he ran around the corner, gun pointed right at Kaname. "I won't allow you to turn her"he yelled furious. Yuuki jumped in between them. She glared at Zero, "Its not for you to decide"she replied back angerly. She knew why he was upset. Zero and Yuuki grew attached to each other and fell in love, but her love for Kaname was stronger. She didn't understand why, but she felt like she was meant to be with him from birth.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2011, 11:21 AM

Kaname smiled at Yuuki's response, but it seemed like it was short lived. When Zero came around the corner and pointed his gun at him he sighed. Then when Yuuki jumped int front of him to shield him he reached out to touch her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Yuuki. It's seem that I have gone to far. Please forgive me, you as well Zero." He looked up at Zero. Though he wasn't really sorry, but it was the only way to get Zero to calm down. He looked from one to the other. "I will see you later, Yuuki." He said as he began to walk away. It seemed there were still things that needed to be finished between the two of them.

[I feel like we really need another person to play our Zero. Lol we need a threesome! I just feel like it would be more interesting if there was one.]

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 PM

{yeah I agree}

Yuuki turned to face Kaname. She really felt bad. "I'm sorry"she said to him. She turned to Zero and pushed him outside. She was so furious with him. "I just don't understand why you have to be so rude to him"she let out to him. She took a breath and then Zero hugged her. She stood there shocked. She seems to be receiving many surprise hugs tonight. "Yuuki, I'm sorry. I just can't bare to watch you turn into a vampire." he said to her. Yuuki wrapped her arm around him."I know Zero, but its not you decision to make. It's mine. I'm Sorry Zero, but I belong with him"she said. She knew it would hurt him to say it, but they both already knew this. There was just something that kept telling her to be by his side. She turned to go back on her rounds when she heard a voice. She turned to see who said something, but there was no one there."I swore I heard a female voice"she said mainly to herself. She closed her eyes and took a breath. She heard it again and opened her eyes. She looked around and everything was covered in blood. She looked at her hands to see they had blood. She let out a scream of panic. "N-n-not again"she said as she went to the ground. Why was she starting to hallucinate again.