dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 07-04-2011, 07:07 PM

as the time passed what seemed to be extreamly slowly, Jake's worry brewed more, he saw the golden circle just there, taunting him, it looked as if it had teeth around the edge, ready to devour him next, he felt a sudden change in his mood as he saw the circle begin to change into some fur, then he saw her, his best friend.

Upon seeing that his best friend was ok, he fell to his knees in releife as he covered his face "thank the gods... thank the gods" he muttered as he moved his hands and looked at her with a small smile but his face was still lingering with worry "did i worry?... i was ready to give up" he said as he looked down and tried hard to hold back the tears "i thought you was gone... f-forever..."

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-04-2011, 08:07 PM

"Oh, I am so sorry, Jake," Rayna quickly, but tightly hugged her friend. "I really am sorry. But didn't I tell you something came out of it, and went back, last time? I did the same thing, only from different side. It's a portal, Jake. Or something very, very much like it," she squeezed her friend a little tighter and then let go, her eyes shining and grin breaking across her face. Whatever she had seen there, it had amazed her, and she wasn't going to hide it. "It was amazing!" she whispered, glancing over to the circle.

But in that very moment, it suddenly grew so bright, she had to shut her eyes and when she opened them next time, the circle was gone. Rayna's expression fell. "No way," she said, aghasted, apparently even more shocked about the fact the portal had disappeared, than that it had been there in the first place. "But... But..." The girl looked truly disappointed.

dragonjake

Old 07-04-2011, 08:25 PM

Jake nodded "its ok" he said hugging her back, clealy releifed to see his friend again "so... you... you didn't die?" he asked a bit confused "its a portal and not a death thingy-ma-bob?" he asked as he felt her squeeze a bit tighter before letting go "well... thats something you dont do much" he said pulling a :P face "this is a rare occasion".

When the circle grew bright, Jake closed his eyes and slowly re-opened them, he saw the circle was gone and looked at rayna, he saw her disappontment and looked down himself, he huggled her and patted her back "im sure it will be back" he reasured, then at that moment he heard a noise.

(can it be the bird girl =3)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-04-2011, 09:42 PM

OO C: I had planned it somewhat different... xD But I guess I can incooperate it in my original idea.
"Well, you just went trough a big scare, thought you deserve a bigger hug, heh," Rayna had shrugged slightly, right before the circle closed it self up. Now, she did still look deeply disappointed, but brightened up at his words. "True, if it came and went once, why wouldn't it do it again," the girl smiled. "And no, I didn't come back from death, there's another place on the other side and..."

She stopped in middle of sentence when she heard the noise. Her ears twitched and brow furrowed, as she tried to catch the source of it. But as soon as she understood someone had broken some twigs under their not-very-careful foot, the person came into the sight. Her hair seemed silvery gray in the dim light, but her eyes shone bright, unnatural even, green. Her expression went from cautious to downright shocked when she saw the two hugging friends. "Ah... I... Umm.... Sorry, I didn't... meant to...." she trailed off, looking everywhere but them and Rayna smirked slightly to her self as she stepped back. "You didn't interrupt anything, if that's what you're thinking. But... What are you doing here, Erin? Felt like camping, too?"

"I...." Erin paused, as if trying to figure something out, "well, not really," she said honestly in the end. "What brings you here then?" the caracal shifter quirked an eyebrow. "I... erm.... Took a flight from home," the girl whom both friends had mentioned earlier that day, said softly, and Rayna understood that she had ran, or rather, flied away from home for the night. She knew Erin didn't have a too good relationship with her mother.... Or rather, her boyfriend. "Alright, you can share tent with me then, for the night," she said with a smile. She looked at Jake and grinned, asking solely for teasing, "unless you mind her camping with us for a while?"

dragonjake

Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Jake smiled at her, but the noise was still bothering him, he saw a girl step out and smiled friendly, at first he didn't recognise her, but upon hearing her name her face soon became clearer "E-E-Erin?... i... uhhh... this is a surprise" he said with a deep blush, he tried hiding his face by lowering his head.

Jake blushed even redder as he heard his friend meantion her staying in the camp with them, he looked at rayna and chuckled nervously "errr... uuummm... well, i don't mind at all... and mabey..." he looked at Erin shyly and was still blushing "m-mabey... E-E-Erin... c-could sleep... well... urrrr... in my tent tonight" he said hiding his blush "t-t-thats if y-you want?" he asked Erin

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-06-2011, 12:55 AM

Rayna quirked the other eyebrow and leaned closer to Jake. "And where do you plan to sleep?" she asked in soft voice, although not really so quiet that it could be considered a whisper. Erin brushed hair out of her face and tucked it neatly behind her ear, apparently wondering about the same thing, soft blushing adorning her cheeks, either because of this whole situation or the idea that two of them could share a tent.
OO C: Sleepy reply is sleepy.

dragonjake

Old 07-06-2011, 07:27 PM

Jake heard his friends question and felt his cheeks begin to gently heat up as he blushed the brightest red anyone had ever seen "w-w-well... i-i w-was t-t-thinking... w-w-we c-could t-top and t-t-tail" he stuttered finding it hard to get the words out "t-thats i-if E-E-Erin d-doesn't mind" he stuttered, ever sentance was hard to speak, he felt as if he was going to melt from the amount of pressure that Rayna had put on him by asking the question, he loved Erin and the fact of sleeping next to her was his idea of heaven, but he was extreamly shy.

(its okies ^w^)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-06-2011, 07:52 PM

There was slight awkward silence before Erin coughed softly and spoke up.
"I think I will accept Rayna's offer."
The caracal shifter nodded, not really surprised and then twitched her left ear. "Well then, we should start moving," she said and without really waiting on any response headed into the forest, towards the camp. For some reason, she had feeling Erin had something to say to her friend, and only to him.
Erin shifted her foot slightly uncomfortably and looked at the boy.
"Sorry Jake. I just think it would be more comfortable for both of us..." she said and then quickly spun around and nearly ran after Rayna, fighting blush and awkward feeling. While she did like Jake, she was too much shy and in the same time reserved (not to mention, unsure about his feelings... especially after what she had seen few minutes ago) to accept such a offer.
When the white haired girl reached the camp, Rayna had already added wood to the fire and it welcomed her into the clearing. She smiled softly, but shivered slightly, as if trying to shake of that eerie feeling which had been the true reason of her arrival. Erin sat down next to other girl and went quiet for a bit.
"I will most likely sleep next to fire, so my tent will be all free anyways," Rayna said softly.
"Thank you."

dragonjake

Old 07-06-2011, 08:03 PM

Jake heard the girl and felt his heart sink, he nodded a bit as he looked at the floor, he felt his world fall to the ground as if it was a brick "i see... ok" he said as he followed the two of them and was now as quiet as a ghost, he hated himself for being too shy, if he could he would change himself strait away, but he tried not to show his upset, he thought that Erin was taken, sure he could easily kill her boyfriend, but where would that get Jake?

Once they reached the camp Jake saw there was more wood on the fire and knew that his fire breath wasn't needed, he looked at the two quickly and smiled a little "im tierd so i am off to bed" he said walking over to his tent "see you both in the morning" he said as he stepped into his tent and zipped it up. Jake then laid down on the floor and curled up in his sleeping back as he fought back his tears.

(nawwwwwwww =3 isn't he cute X3)