diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 10:05 PM

Jeremy had already finished signing, and so had moved out of the way, however the whispers had givven him pause. He had only experienced whispers like these in one case, whenever Amy and Chris were walking down the hallway. His suspicions were affirmed as he turned and looked at the pair linked arm in arm. The boy smiled, but not because of Amy's beauty, or his adoration for them. Rather it was the fact that, with Chris auditioning as well, Jeremy was even more likely to play Nick.

He lingered by the sign-up sheet, waiting with a smile as the female star dug around for a pen. Finally finding one, she signed her name, and put Titania next to it. Titania, the fairy queen. How fitting...

"Planning on stealing the lead?" Jeremy's voice teased. Jeremy had worked with the two of them before, and resided in many of their classes, so they knew each other quite well. "You know, people might not always be so happy to see you if you keep this up."

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 03-17-2010, 10:37 PM

Amy was lost in her own world as she signed up for auditions, totally oblivious to the stares that some were giving. She thought about about how good it was to be back at school after the long summer, and how how she couldn't wait to see all of her friends again. She jumped slightly at the deep, mellow, soothing but now teasing voice of her good friend Jeremy.

"JEREMY! Oh my goddess! It's so good to see you!" She glomped the red head with all her energy, almost sending him to the floor with her hug. After a friendly hug, Amy pulled him away an arm's length, checking him out. "You look wonderful! What happened to you over the summer?" Yes, really, what happened? You were so average before, and now you're simply gorgeous!

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 10:40 PM

The red-head chuckled and hugged her right back. When at arm's length, he ran his fingers through his hair, brushing them back and out of his face. "Nothing, really. A simple vacation to France." He chuckled again. "How have you been? You look Amazing! And Chris? How has the summer fared for you?" He looked over Amy's shoulder at the tall handsome man behind her.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-19-2010, 03:19 AM

Amy enjoyed the minute she got to spend looking at Jeremy in his casual pairs of jeans and black tee shirt (now that she looked back on the memory, the tee shirt had a discreet skull design through it.) How in the world did Jeremy become so adorable? Rather, who was the one that changed, the boy or the girl? Or was it both of them...

As soon as Jeremy said the word 'France', the girl was all over him with questions and rambling off in French then going back to English. It was clear all over her face that she was jealous, even though Amy spent her whole summer in New York City. "Oh my gawd Jeremy, ce n'est pas juste. I want to go to Paris too." She pouted melodramatically, and played her poor pitiful me act, winking at the end of it.

Amy rambled a bit more about her summer spent in the Big Apple, talking about the fashion and theater, but more or less about the fashion. Because the fashion was everything. Chris ignored Jeremy's comment, not because he was being rude, but because he did not hear his question.

"So how are your parent's doing?" The blonde asked, placing her pen backing to her purse.

Last edited by ThyFaerieQueen; 04-03-2011 at 09:32 PM..

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2010, 03:24 AM

Jeremy smiled throughout her entire speech, and at her question his smile became dreamy, and hidden sadness flashed across his face for the briefest of instants. "My parents are doing well, thank you. I gave them fresh flowers." Then, as if coming from a daze, he snapped back to normal. "And I'm glad New York was good to you. Did you enjoy any Broadway?" Jeremy would have glanced at Chris, to repeat his question, but at the moment he could not take his gaze off of Amy.

When had she become so beautiful?

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-19-2010, 03:31 AM

Amy's brow furrowed, her face questioned, but she was still lovely. "Fresh flowers? What do you mean..." Her voice trailed off into the talkative hallway of people. She didn't even answer his Broadway question, even though she was lucky enough to have seen four shows. It was so odd... Deep inside her heart, Amy understood it, and basked in the fact that she wasn't alone in that state, but still wanted Jeremy to say his unspoken words aloud.

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2010, 11:07 PM

The sadness flashed across his face again. "I went to see them. And I gave them flowers. Just like you would give to your aunt or your uncle. Maybe even your grandmother." He explained, trying to shrug it off as a simple thing to do. He didn't mention that his parents were dead, and that the fresh flowers were for their graves.

((She doesn't know they're dead, right?))

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-19-2010, 11:57 PM

The theater geek tilted her head to the side just so. "I think I understand... I believe my mother would enjoy orchids, personally , but..." Amy looked to the side, unshed tears filling her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her sadness deep inside her heart once more, and placed the mask of happy days on again.

Smiling again, Amy tried to remember her summer, tried to bring to conversation to a lighter tone, tried to cover everything in light and laughter, like the world around them. I can not fix what is broken already, but maybe I can try to be something derived from perfect...

"Yeah, so I got to see 'Next to Normal' over the summer, if it comes into town, we've GOT to go see it together. It's amazing!"
And so Amy began to babble about that production and some of the others she was lucky enough to see while she was in New York...

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2010, 12:08 AM

Jeremy's eyes lit up for the first time since they'd begun discussing their summers. "'Next to Normal'... Is that the one-" He would have continued, but his words were cut short as a loud bell peeled through the hallways, drowning out all conversation. He smiled at her again, and once the ringing had left his ears, he asked her, "Well, time for class. Ready for Art History?"

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 AM

"Yeah, let me just stop at my locker, I need to grab a few books. Will you walk with me?" She tapped Chris on the shoulder, telling him that she'd meet up with him in Advanced Placement English 3rd period. His response was to blow a kiss and a "buh bye." Amy couldn't help but laugh and roll her eyes at his normal farewell. This would to date, four years of friendship between Christopher and Amethyst.

Amethyst started walking to her locker, which was also in the direction of her next class, which was with Jeremy.

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2010, 12:43 AM

Jeremy nodded with another smile. "Absolutely my dear." He said with a bow. He gave Christopher a slight wave, then walked with Amythest toward her locker.

As they stopped, and she began to put in her combination, a tall man wearing all black peered out through purple eyes. A smile stretched his lips across his face as he watched her. "Ahh.... Amethyst. Future queen of the witches." His smile became a smirk as the purple-eyed man whispered. "You don't even know, do you? Well, it makes no difference. You're future lies with me, whether you like it or not." And with those words, he dissapeared down the hallway.

As a student would pass him, noticing him due to his obvious purple hair contrasting his dark clothes, they would greet him with a smile, a wave, and a "Hello Mr. King!" For indeed, this was Mr. King. The principal of the Chicago School of Fine Arts. He smiled politely, but in truth there was evil behind it, invisible to the eyes of pathetic humans. Soon... he thought to himself. Soon I will be king of not only this school, but all the kingdoms and universes combined.

Jeremy guided Amy the rest of the way to class, a slightly worried look twisting his features. And they sat down, side-by side, he finally asked her. "Amy? What's wrong? You look as if you've just seen a ghost." This would be especially weird, since Amy had only been looking at her locker the whole time.

Last edited by diamond_archemedes; 03-20-2010 at 12:48 AM..

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-20-2010, 11:05 PM

Amy Darkmoon smiled at Jeremy's gesture. "You really stand up to your name, don't you Monsieur le'Chevalier?"

When pulling a book out of her locker, the Wiccan felt a stab of a memory, a vision. The figure's face who was wrapped in dusk's dream, kissed Amethyst sweetly on the neck, whispered sweet nothings in her ear that she desperately wanted to believe. That was weird... Amy thought to herself, for never did she refer to herself as Amethyst, even in her thoughts. And she hadn't had a boyfriend since Freshman year. (And even when she dated Luke, they didn't kiss that much, just light pecks on the cheek.)

Amy focused in on the voice, and that was her mistake. Even though foggy and unclear, she recognized it from four years of ever so often moments. It couldn't be, could it? Her face paled in the skeptical conclusion, not believing. She started to shake. How could this be? What was conjuring this nightmare?

She didn't even notice when Jeremy led her to class, into her seat. "What?" She was in the class room... "I-I don't know, I mean, I'm so confused, I saw..." Her ramblings didn't make sense at all, but the boy didn't have time to ask for the teacher walked into class.

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2010, 11:23 PM

Jeremy's eyebrows stayed pursed in worry as he sat down beside her. He would have asked again, but the teacher walked into the classroom.

All conversation in the room died. All eyes turned toward someone who was not the teacher. Mutterings and whispers flew across the room like wild fire, one sentance on everyone's lips. "Mr. King is subbing for us today."

The purple-haired man, stretched 6 feet and 2 inches off the ground, strolled into the room. The books under his arm were placed on the podium as he stood behind it. "Good morning class. Today I will be subbing for Mr. Kupenshultz." Whispers emerged again, but were silenced by his gaze. "He has suddenly become very ill, and has taken the day off. Due to the short notice, we were unable to find a proper substitute in time. As such, I will be teaching this class today." Purple eyes flashed, a strange look in them. It was as if, if you looked into his eyes you were suddenly focused, involved, and utterly happy to be there. "I hope no one minds."

As if on cue, all the girls in the class (besides possibly Amy) and even some of the guys swooned and cooed like doves. Mr. King was very handsome on all counts, and when in the hallways you could always expect to see a small crowd following him. The crowd would have been larger, but the size was constantly cut down by him turning around and sending them to class.

With a slight flick of his head, Mr. King sent purple hair flying away from his face. He craned his neck forward, opening a book and pouring himself into the pages. Once the flipping of pages finally stopped, he cleared his throat, and silence settled over the room once more. "All of you, please turn to page 305 in your textbook..."

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-22-2010, 10:04 PM

Amy Darkmoon was glad Jeremy did not ask. It would be to hard to explain, to hard to put into words what carnal fear she felt all over her body and deep within her mind. Trying to analyze the fear and anxiety of the vision would be to much for her brain, and it would probably collapse in on itself. But that's just what Amy thought, and who really cared what she though anyway?

As the whispers fluttered around the classroom, Amy looked up to see Mr. Daniel King, dressed in black slacks and a black dress tee shirt under a purple sweater dress. At the sound of his voice, she was brought back to that moment again, a clearer picture than before.

Daniel sighed, kissing Amethyst on the neck. He whispered into her ear that her voice was that of an angel, that even when she spoke it sounded as if she were singing, and that her laugh was like sweet bells ringing. And that her beauty was unmatched, and that her eyes captivated him, not allowing him to leave. In that cocoon of warmth and the twilight's song, Daniel assured her that he would stay with her forever, just like this, basking in her beauty and grace.

If Amy wasn't pale already, her skin turned even more white. It was frightening, because she did not understand. But the girl pushed down her pain, and let the emotions struggle inside. It was time for class, silly thoughts shouldn't be taking control when there was work to be done.

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2010, 03:43 PM

Jeremy sat quietly next to Amy, glancing at her from time to time, just to make sure she was ok. It bothered him that he couldn't figure out what was wrong. He slipped a hand under the table and placed it on her leg reassuringly, the way a good friend would to someone they cared about. ((Not in any way sexual))

Meanwhile, Daniel continued with his lecture, inconspicuously watching Amy during the entire class. Every time their eyes touched, she would pale a little more, the slightest shiver running up her spine. The demon king hid the smirk from his face as he lectured, turning around instead to write something on the board.

However, the torment of the class did not continue forever, even though it may have felt like it. For the bell rang, and students began streaming out of the classroom as if they were fireants running after sugar. Some girls lingered, trying to get even a few more moments with the handsome Mr. King. He smiled at them, a gentlemanly smile, and they squealed. This, of course, only caused him to smile more, even though it was for a completely different reason.

Jeremy took Amy's arm gently to help her out of the classroom, bombarded with the feeling she might not be able to stand up on her own. He took their books, and began leading them to her locker. "Come on." He whispered encouragingly. "It's alright. Class is over. You'll be fine. We just need to get you out in the open." Jeremy flashed her a worried smile as they stood and he led her quickly out of the classroom.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-23-2010, 05:05 PM

As Jeremy's hand slipped under the table onto Amy's bare leg, heat rushed onto her face. Geeze,She thought, that felt good! But none the less, she took his hand and moved it off her leg, so the boy wouldn't get the wrong image. It was also very distracting when the student tried to get work done. The benefits of being pretty...

Amy got out of her seat as fast as she, but she was still weak from her vision, so she was grateful for Jeremy's help. Her thanks was a bright smile that lit up the room. (Although it was still awkward from his hand's journey from earlier). "Thank you. I don't know what's wrong with me. It was probably because I didn't eat any breakfast this morning." She laughed, though it was shaky and fake.

Amy grabbed her books from the boy, thanking him but saying she had Chorus and needed to be on her way. "I'll see you at lunch!" She yelled over her shoulder as she disappeared down the hallway. A quick bathroom stop confirmed how pale she was.

A few hours later, the bell rang again, signaling Lunch for the Seniors. Amy was at the usual table with a flavored water, a sushi pack and three cookies for her midday meal. She waited for Chris, Jeremy and some other friends while calmly reading her novel.

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2010, 05:23 PM

Jeremy sat across from her, gently putting down his tray with a dull thud as he sat down. He began to eat quietly, doing his best not to disturb her reading.

Today the cafeteria was serving pizza, which was an odd thing to do since all the actors and actresses who cared about their bodies wouldn't touch pizza with a ten-foot-pole. But, Jeremy was confident that his daily trip to the gym would keep him thin enough, and he had two greasy slices of pizza stacked on his plate. For desert he had applesauce, and a tall glass of chocolate milk to soothe his thirst.

Despite his choice of eating, he seemed quite healthy.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-23-2010, 05:43 PM

Amy eyed the pizza on Jeremy's plate. "Seriously, you put the biggest temptations in front of my face. It's awful pizza too, that stupid greasy kind that makes my stomach grumble." She cried dramatically, put popped a sushi roll into her mouth. "Sometimes you are awful Jeremy. What song are you doing for auditions this afternoon?"

Chris slipped into the seat next to Amy. "My gawd Amy, he asked me out on a date!" The boy had a sandwich on his plate with a diet coke and a bag of chips. "HE asked me out of a date, after all these years. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO~?" Amy laughed and patted Chris on the shoulder.

"I thought I was the one to be asking date questions." Chris smirked and whispered something into her ear, 'causing the girl to blush."

DanielKing

Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM

((OOC: I am diamond_archemedes ' mule, by the way.))

Jeremy raised his eyebrows, then smiled a playful smile. "I eat it because it is delicious." He took a bite and chewed it slowly, smiled all the while. "Jealous?"

At that moment Chris sat down and began spazzing in the girly way that could only cause Jeremy to laugh. Not because Chris was gay. Indeed, Jeremy laughed when Amy acted this way as well. When anyone acted this way, really. "Congratulations Chris. When do I get to meet him?" He asked, his voice brotherly. Yes, he did feel a brotherly protectiveness towards Chris, as he did to all his friends. However... If Amy said she had a date... His eyes flashed for just a second, jealousy stealing across his features.

If Amy had a date, he would want to meet the man for entirely different reasons.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-23-2010, 07:46 PM

Amy pouted. "I'll let you have two pieces of sushi in exchange for half of your pizza. I am very very jealous." Chris grabbed a piece of sushi from Amy's plate, an while she glared, took a bite from it.

"Soon, very soon. He's very sweet and charm-" Amy interrupted with a profanity.

"He's a complete arse, rude, obnoxious. But if he's sweet to Chris, than I don't care."

DanielKing

Old 03-23-2010, 08:07 PM

Jeremy took another bite. "Maybe next time." He teased, watching Chris take a bite out of her sushi anyway.

"Is he sweet to you Chris?" Jeremy's eyes became worried at this new threat to their circle. They were like the three musketeers. Constantly together, getting each other in and out of trouble. Of course, it hadn't always been this way...

Before it had just been Amy and Chris, joined at the hip. They still were, but now there was Jeremy too. Even though he wasn't the oldest, he still felt a brotherly affection for the two of them, as if he were a she-wolf protecting her young, or a father warning off the new boyfriend with an empty shotgun and some well-chosen words. Not that the shotgun would always be empty, but in this case all that was necessary was a short threat. However if anyone attempted to injure or hurt any of them in any way...

They would have Jeremy to deal with.

Jeremy's expression darkened. "If he hurts you... I swear I will..." He couldn't go any farther. Possibilities and implications flooded his head, filling him with rage. He clenched his fist, biting his lip to keep himself from saying something he would later regret.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-23-2010, 09:01 PM

Amy pouted once more, gazing at the pizza longingly. The last slice she had devoured was awful, and had given her food poisoning, but she still wanted it. She sighed, placing her elbows on the table and her head in her hands. "So not fair." She said once more.

Amy took the moment to gaze at Jeremy, with his hair that always fell in his face and his lazy smile that he wore so easily. She felt as though she had known him for their whole lives, even though it had only been four years. It was great being friends with him and Chris, because their was always something to laugh about, always something to do, always something to talk about.

Lost in her thoughts, Amy didn't realize Jeremy ask a question to Chris, and Chris' reply. "He is just so sweet Jeremy, and he's cute too!" Chris went on describe the boy to Jeremy, and the girl laid her head on the table, thinking about earlier with those odd visions and Mr. King and everything.

Amy opened her eyes in time to see her friend's darkened expression. She grabbed his hand, trying to be a comfort of sorts. Amy, Chris and Jeremy were always touching each other, not dirtily, but poking and hugging and that sort of caress "Don't worry about Chris. He's not a porclein doll, none of us are. We'll be ok, haven't we always?

Last edited by ThyFaerieQueen; 03-24-2010 at 02:17 AM..

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 02:39 AM

"Yeah..." Jeremy muttered, not completely convinced. He sighed. "Well, I suppose if he's so sweet then he should be ok." Jeremy fought the urge to growl. "But you let me know as soon as something ges wrong, no matter what it is." The darkened expression returned, but the sadness in his voice was hidden by protective anger. "I don't want to lose you guys..." He took her hand in his and forced a smile to her. "If I did, I don't know what I'd do."

Jeremy didn't like to admit it, but Chris and Amy were his lifeline. When he was with them, it didn't matter that his parents were dead. It didn't matter that he couldn't even remember how they died, just that he was there at the time. It din't matter that he couldn't remember anything from before he was 9, and that his parents randomely dissapeared for days on end. They always said they were "going on a trip," and that they would "be back soon." Yet it bothered him that whenever they returned they smelled like death, and that when he was outside, around people, one would pass and he would sense that they were... something else. He wasn't sure what. Just that they were not human.

But with them around everything was different. He was happy and they were safe. And that was all that mattered...

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 03-24-2010, 03:21 AM

"Don't worry about it right now Jeremy. Right now, you should be worrying about auditions, and making it through an afternoon of those. What are you doing for your song?" Amy still hadn't let go of Jeremy's hand. Truth be told, she didn't want to. Amy actually wanted to press her lips to Jeremy's and not let go until she was almost out of breath.

Amy shook that thought out of her head as soon as it entered in. Jeremy was one of her closest friends! Why in the world ruin a perfectly good relationship with romance when it was wonderful without the love element?

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 03:38 AM

"To tell you the truth... I'm not sure." The faintest hint of a blush flew across his cheeks at the embarrassment. "I have a couple ideas, but I'm not sure which one I would be able to actually pull off." He squeezed her hand lightly. He also didn't want to let go. He was quite content to stay there the whole time, just sitting here, talking to her and holding her hand...

A hand rested on top of Chris's head before moving down to pet his hair. A tall man, probably about an inch or so taller than Chris, sat down next to him, his hand finally resting on Chris's shoulder. "Hey there." He greeted. The man flashed a smile at Jeremy and winked, then turned to face Chris. "Hey cutie." The man planted a kiss of Chris's cheek. The way he was acting, it was obvious who wore the pants in the relationship.

Jeremy did his best not to growl. He already didn't like the guy. An just being near him gave Jeremy this... feeling... As if he wasn't human or something...