Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 11-10-2010, 01:49 AM

"Ok, then. It just seemed odd," she said, setting her bag on the counter. She pulled out the groceries and started laying them out on the counter, semi-organized. "I don't know where you keep things, so here."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2010, 02:01 AM

Daciana sighed, "I suppose it is odd," Daciana continues putting the groceries away, "but then again I find it odd that people can go anywhere near one of those machines. They think way too much."

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 11-10-2010, 02:05 AM

Aingeal groaned slightly as he blinked up at the sky peeking though the trees. The spinning had stopped but his shoulder still throbbed. He let out a breath with a hiss as he gently ran a hand over it, It was sore and maybe a bit bruised, but otherwise fine. He sighed as he started to look around, his papers and books were scattered everywhere and he didn't think he could even find his pencils.

After a moment of looking, he tried to sit up, only to promptly fall back down, his head pounding as the world started to spin again. He closed his eyes and steadied his breathing before opening them again, this time to look at his surroundings. A small plant caught his attention, and as he tried to recall what book he had seen it in, a small shimmer of light shone into his pale eyes. Glancing about, his gaze fell on a small crystal peeking out from under some of the same kind of small plant , it's pale flowers nodding a bit in the wind. Unable to move yet, he just lay and stare at the crystal and flower, feeling they were somehow connected.

Drakina

Old 11-10-2010, 02:07 AM

"But they can only think about what they're programmed to think about. It's not like they can think about doing things to anyone," Serah said, folding the bag up. "Do you keep these?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2010, 02:25 AM

"I use them to start fires in the fire place." Daciana puts the last of the groceries away and helps fold up the bags. "I have to change , so I'll be back down in a minute. Make yourself at home." Daciana walks out of the kitchen and jogs up the stairs to change.

Drakina

Old 11-10-2010, 02:35 AM

Serah nods, turning her attention to the decor in the house. She ran her hand over the top of the mantle, lifting it to find no dust clinging. She looked at the couches and chairs, noting how they were arranged in the house. "She seems quite organized, and clean. How did I not run into her before this? It's such a small town."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2010, 11:37 PM

Daciana quickly changes into jeans, a t-shirt, a flannel, and hiking boots. She slides downstairs on the railing. "Let's go." Daciana walks into the living room, noting how Serah seems to have looked, but not sat down or anything. "You could have sat down or something. I don't really use the living room much, and it would be nice to have someone sitting in here enjoying themselves."

Drakina

Old 11-11-2010, 12:07 AM

"I tend to stand," Serah said, turning to the door and opening it. "Don't you have many visitors?" She stepped out, looking at the mountains around them to get a bearing as to where the cave was. There was the cliff... so the cave was close to that. She angled herself, stopping to look at Daciana. "Coming?"

A small amount of black soil crumbled down into the cavern, landing on the cluster of amethyst and rolling down. The dim light from the hole in the ceiling grew minutely, and the crystals glowed more than should have been possible from that minute change. If anyone had been in there at the time, they would have seen a shape underneath the crystals glow, the shape of a huge being, once just as alive as any person, now caught between life and death. The glow died down, but it was echoed in the light of the cavern, and any of the same crystals scattered about the mountain.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2010, 12:35 AM

"Not really." Daciana looks to a picture on the mantle of her mother and father. "Mom and dad used to have the family over from time to time." Daciana looks around. "The house just isn't the same without people in it." Daciana heads toward the door at Serah's prompting.

Drakina

Old 11-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Serah held the door open for the other woman, stepping aside so that she could get out. "That's a shame. Don't you have many friends?" she asked, hand wandering up to the amethyst crescent she was wearing, rubbing her thumb back and forth along it's smooth surface.

KageShio

Old 11-11-2010, 12:56 AM

Aingeal's eyes blinked lazily as he studied the little flowers, making mental notes to sketch them when and if he found all his pencils. He was about to try to sit up again when the cluster of tiny crystals shimmered, catching his attention again. His pale eyes widened as the small hexagonal pillars started to glow, the soft purple light bouncing off the leaves and petals that cast the shadows they hid in. "What the...." he started to whisper, the pulsing light mesmerizing him.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2010, 12:58 AM

"I think I did as a kid, but not so much since I started high school." Daciana closes the door behind her and starts down the road toward the caves. "I was sort of busy doing the school thing. Then I was busy doing the doctor thing. Then my parents moved away and I've been more or less alone since then."

Drakina

Old 11-11-2010, 01:03 AM

"Kinda sounds like my life. Nix the parents and college things," Serah said with a small laugh. "People just stopped hanging out with me. It was kinda weird at first, but I've gotten used to it. It's almost nice to not have to worry so much about what other people think about me."

KageShio

Old 11-11-2010, 01:10 AM

The sound of voices in the distance snapped Aingeal out of the sort of trance he had fallen into. He tried to look up and down the path, but couldn't see much more than up from where he was. Sighing out loud, he closed his eyes and forced his body to calm, steadying his breathing for a moment before trying once again to sit up.

This time, he was successful, even though his head protested and his shoulder gave a hearty throb in response. He winced a bit and braced himself with his good arm, closing his eyes to try to fight the pain.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-16-2010, 02:49 AM

Daciana sighs, "Just because one has become used to a fact, doesn't mean it is any less sad." Daciana enters the woods and follows the path toward the caves. "Do you think kids still come up here?"

Drakina

Old 11-16-2010, 03:50 AM

"Sometimes," she said, eyes darting about for the whisper of sound she had heard. "Did you hear anyone? Because I think there's someone up here with us." She pushed aside a branch, absent-mindedly noting they were next to the cliff. "Hello?" she called, half expecting it to be a deer or rabbit that made the noise.

KageShio

Old 11-16-2010, 04:35 AM

Aingeal's sharp ears picked up the voices of two women, they sounded like they were walking closer. "Hello.... I-I could use some help." He called out, wincing a bit as he tried to move. He then started to panic slightly, he had just asked two strangers whom he hadn't even seen yet to help him. His mother would be disappointed, but due to his circumstances, he was willing to take the risk of danger in the good chance that they would help him. He kept his pale eyes on the path, watching down the hill for the strangers.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-16-2010, 01:36 PM

"I don't think," Daciana is interrupted by a call for help. Her eyes widen in shock for a second then with a whispered, "Oh, no," she runs toward the voice, knowing that someone must be hurt, it being the bottom of the cliff and all. She dashes through the underbrush to find a young man on the ground at the base of the cliff. "Are you alright?" Seeing him try to move, she moves closer commanding, "Don't move! You may hurt yourself more. Here, let me take a look."

((is anything broken?))

KageShio

Old 11-16-2010, 11:26 PM

((nope, slight dislocation and a hell of a lot a bruising.))

His eyes widened a bit as the young woman stepped on his papers, but managed a weak smile, "I- I'm pretty sure my shoulder is just badly stressed, but I'm not positive. I think I hit my head though...." He said, looking up to her, his fair face paler than usual. His head was still fuzzy, and his shoulder burned and throbbed painfully, but he had managed to fight off shock thus far.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2010, 01:14 AM

Daciana kneels down beside him checks him over. She checks his head first, and then, "Can you take your shirt off please? I need to take a better look at your shoulder and make sure your back isn't hurt too badly."

Drakina

Old 11-17-2010, 03:40 AM

Serah ran forward after Daciana, coming into the little clearing to see the young man there, with her trying to see how bad he was hurt. She blinked, looking at the scattering of papers, then starting to pick them up. "I presume these are yours?" she said, peeking underneath a bush to find a pencil. She picked it out, then moved to the other side of the clearing, picking up more pieces as she went. She glanced up at the top of the cliff, then looked back at the man. She shook her head, then continued picking up paper, finding a couple more pencils.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 PM

(( Is this RP ever going to continue?))