Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-27-2011, 03:53 AM

Dorian kissed her lovingly before watching her leave. He wanted to go to school, but decided to stay and wait for her.

Jake sighed and went over and opened the door. When he saw who it was, he sighed. "What do you want Isabella?" he asked her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-27-2011, 03:57 AM

Isabella looked at him and for the first time in her life that they were not together Isabella hugged him for the first time that she hugged someone besides her love and her best friend and her brother. "Jake I am sorry I do care for you I do." Isabella looked at him and smiled at him she was happy to be his friend.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-27-2011, 04:22 AM

Jake pulled away and frowned. "That's nice...you should get back to that guy you really love...not here." he said at her. He didn't really believe a word that she was telling him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-28-2011, 02:26 AM

Isabella looked at him and really felt sorry for him and put her head down and cried as well and really felt sorry for him "I am really sorry for hurting you I am really sorry please forgive me." Isabella turned and almost left crying and than remember she had something of his and took off the necklace and hold it in her hand and it was the necklace that he gave her when they were together she just looked at it and was crying as well.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 02:43 AM

When Jake saw her cry, he closed the door behind him and hugged her. "Hey now, don't cry...I forgive you. But I'm sorry...i'm sorry for hitting you all those times...i hope you can forgive me...I understand though if you can't..." he said to her and kissed the top of her head.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2011, 02:54 AM

Isabella looked at him and saw him hugging her and smiled for the first time once again and blushed a little as well. "thank you Jake I hope we can be friends forever?" Isabella looked at him and smiled at him like when they were together.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 02:57 AM

Seth frowned. "I wish we could be more than friends..." he said and looked at her lovingly as he stroke her cheek. "But...since we can't...we can be friends...i just hope your guy is okay with it." he said to her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2011, 03:00 AM

Isabella looked at him "he said to me as long I am happy he is happy that is what he told me I really love him he is the only guy I really love he understands me than my brother ever did but I might go out on a date with him I can't wait well I guess I should go." Isabella looked at him and smiled and walked off.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:12 AM

Jake nodded and watched her leave before returning to his house. He didn't go to school anymore, he had graduated already.

Dorian was looking up at a tree and sat under it as he waited for Isabella.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2011, 03:18 AM

Isabella looked at the house and than walked more and more and saw her love and ran to him she went behind the tree and than put her hands in front of his eyes and giggled to.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:40 AM

Dorian smiled and felt her hands. "Is this Isabella?" he guessed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2011, 03:43 AM

Isabella looked at him and giggled and sit on his lap and looked at him and kissed him deeply as well. Isabella liked him a lot and really didn't want to lose him ever she really loved him so much.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 AM

"Love you too." he replied after kissing her back. "come on now, we need to go to school." he said. This was his last year so he couldn't miss any days unless he was sick.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 AM

Isabella looked at him and smiled at him and Isabella got up and walked with him and smiled at and smiled at him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 04:22 PM

When they arrived at school, he looked around for his sister and her brother.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2011, 01:59 AM

Isabella looked for her brother and knew they are in home room and Isabella walked a little and than went to the bathroom and remember she did have her brother cellphone number. Isabella texted him and she said to him. "Brother I am alright we are here talk to you later." Isabella was looking herself in the mirror and felt a little sick but than she walked out of the bathroom and went to her home room before class start.

Damon was in home room and didn't see his sister or his best friend as well but he looked at his phone and saw his sister texted her and knew she was safe and she is in the school as well and his love was in the same home room as him and Damon waited for home room to be over and go to first period class to start.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM

Eleanor smiled over at Damon, and began to fix herself up before first period began. "Damon...you okay? You seem a little quiet..." she asked him.

Dorian yawned as he watched Isabella leave to homeroom. He didn't follow, instead he went to stand outside of his first period as he waited for the bell to go off.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2011, 12:06 AM

Damon looked at her and sigh about it and Damon looked at her "well I am worried of my sister what if Jake comes for her and takes her away from your brother I never liked him or his brother they are just weird and I don't like them at all see I never got along with Jake older brother Seth who is rude and loves girls a lot like Jake." Damon looked at her and sigh about it as well and was scared.

Isabella was in her first period and waiting for it to end.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2011, 03:23 AM

Isabella went over to him and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry...i'm sure he'll leave her alone.l And I'm sure that my brother won't allow that to happen." she said to him and smiled.

Dorian yawned and sat in class working quietly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2011, 03:35 AM

Isabella was looking at the clock and than looked at her cellphone and she got a text from Jake for some reason. Isabella looked at it and it said....

Damon looked at her and smiled and kissed her on the cheek and said " you are right and i am good now."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2011, 03:46 AM

Hey, how are you Isabella? it said.

"That's better. Ummm....I love you..." she whispered and blushed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2011, 03:56 AM

Damon smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek and smiled at her "I love you too so much."

Isabella looked at the text and than texted him back saying "I am good right now Jake just bored it is all." Isabella texted back to him. And than she text Dorian saying " I love you."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2011, 04:05 AM

That's good. Is this your last year?

Eleanor smiled and hugged him but then returned to doing her work quietly.

Damon looked at the text and smiled :Love you too....I hope you don't mind...I'm felling a little depressed so I kinda want to be alone after school...all three of you can hang out without me.: he texted back.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2011, 10:13 PM

Isabella looked at her phone and was sad the hole time and hated it as well and she raised her hand if she could go to the bathroom the teacher let her go but Isabella didn't go to the bathroom. Isabella got her stuff and went back to her place and was too upset and knew her brother would sigh about it. Isabella texted her brother telling him she left the school and will be at Jake house for an hour if she is better.

Damon got the text from his sister and was little sad about it and than Damon texted Dorian and said. " Dorian Isabella left the school again she is going to Jake's can you go after her i can't leave class can you please she told me you are upset so please go to her before she gets hurt from Jake's older brother." Damon send it to him and sigh and Damon looked at her and said "Isabella is gone she is going to Jake's house and I am not trusting him or his older brother. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 AM

Dorian recived the text and nodded to himself before jotting down any homework and running off after Isabella. :Okay Damon...I'm on my way. Take care of Eleanor for me.: he replied and ran off.

"She'll be fine Damon...just relax." she said to him.