Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 01-20-2011, 03:52 AM

=-= I'm still looking till I find something better..I know it's out there!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-20-2011, 04:35 AM

Okay i postted my profiles and no more out of character chat in here please so ummm >.> yea profiles up and then we can start lol

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-21-2011, 03:44 AM

Start postting profiles and first posts!!!!

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 01-21-2011, 06:36 AM

(the centaur)

Name: Alem
Race: Centaur

Alem is haughty, a pervert, proud and strong. A great user of his bow. He loves to run and chase down cute boys.

Name: Vangelis (greek name meaning good messenger)
Nickname: Van
messenger boy. He's been living mostly off the streets trying to help out some of his other siblings as his mother is a widow and invalid. He's feisty and a tough little cookie. He's the money maker and he'll run his messages all day to make some money. he's also learned street fighting so he can fend off some of the thugs and thieves.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2011, 04:14 PM

( i had to remove my character lol i didn't see some one already pick that picture and that name hahaha be right back)

----------

Name: Melancton (meaning: Black flower)
Nick Name: Mel
Sexuality: Uke
Personalty: Keeps to himself like to take it easy and not work hard.
Job: Goat herder.

Last edited by Ribe; 01-24-2011 at 04:17 PM..

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 01-24-2011, 09:43 PM

Name: Pastelleus (Pastel)
Race: Pan/Satyr
Personality: Gentle hearted, lethargic, usually sleepy. Acts naive, but isn't. Enjoy music and children and sometimes lures young human children away from their homes and into the woods and dances with them before sending them back.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-01-2011, 01:14 PM

Lee the innocent little UKe was scurrying about in the bussle of the market place, stealling food from a few places and tucking it away, he may not look or act like it all the time but he is an orphan who lives in abandon houses or in the attics of places that are occupied. Either way he stayed out of sight all the time, only stealing what he needed. That never meant that he wasn't going to get caught one day, he was young about 14, and he looked like a female and passed as one most of the time. He even got some free things by looking sad and pathetic and batting his eyelashes at the older males, which helpped keep him out of trouble.

Aino, who is also known as Cupid, all because he brought love to everyone, sighed heavily as he sat in the top of a tree, he was tired of giving love to others, for once in his life he wantted love, he wantted some one, even if it wasn't going to last very long. He fingered the heart that was basically tattooed over his own heart as it was showing, one of the many signs telling people who he was, he then slowly ran his hand through his red hair as he compliplated his life and where he stood at on in his own love life. He would admit that he had many lovers and you would often see him chasing after various people but it never satisfied him since they end up with someone else in the end.

(Shame_: Ascadellia: hello you two still want to do this?)

Last edited by Kilia; 02-09-2011 at 04:12 AM..

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-01-2011, 05:17 PM

Melancton was in his field tending to his flock of goats. It was hot today and he found him self sittting on a rock that was under a shady tree. He saw all of the goats playing around and it made him smiled alot. He pick a piece a grass and started to chew on it while the day went on.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-06-2011, 10:30 AM

Van ran through the streets. the messenger bag packed with letters, scrolls, and small packages he needed to deliver. It looked like today would be a busy one so there was no time for dilly dalling. His sandals slapped against the hard pavement, the thins soles almost worn to this feet from all his running around. He darted around pools of suspicious looking materials and even more so to suspicious looking beings. He was the best runner around, even if not everyone knew it yet. He was never one to give up, and always found his destination.

Alem pulled back the bow. the large and strong weapon barely hindering him as he pulled back with sheer strength. he may not be the best at accuracy, but he could wield a much more heavier bow then many others. As long as he was a little closer it didn't matter anyway. All centaurs seemed to have skill with the bow. He rather liked the warriors way. They were strong, blunt, and well, he could usually bully his way if needed. He tended to half bully and half flirt his way these days. He wondered if perhaps he should pick up a mate for a while. there seemed to be a tension and need for the physical exertion that his archery couldn't fix.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 02-09-2011, 01:18 PM

I has to go to school, but I will edit this when I get home!!!!!!!

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-25-2011, 04:33 AM

(The edit that never came lol)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2011, 03:11 AM

(i so want this to live!!! Shame_: Ascadellia: Silverbeam: Ribe:)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-01-2011, 03:38 AM

((wha? what happened? is it my birthday?...LOL))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2011, 03:42 AM

(well i want this rp to live so make it live)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-01-2011, 09:13 PM

(happy late birhtday :)

Then post some thing I can't post)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2011, 04:58 AM

(but i want everyone to post first)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-02-2011, 10:54 PM

(then its as good as dead then.)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 AM

I am sooo sorry I forgot about this place but I am here now! Will post D8

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-06-2011, 05:11 AM

yay!!!! please please post!!!! we can start all over

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-06-2011, 05:17 AM

All righty then.
Daylight was always a welcomed sight. The way it made the droplets on the vegitation sparkle. A young satyr played his flute, coaxing the flowers and fairies into dance. He often played in the mornings, away from the rush of humans and veiled by a glamour. The world was his play ground, and he was one big child.

Though, he did often want friends. Which was always what compelled him to luring children. He played with them, and then sent them home without a memory of that night. He hadn't made a play group in a long while, however.