It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-07-2011, 04:08 AM

Name- Masy Monoku

Age- 20

Race- Elf

Gender- Female

Pic-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 05-14-2011 at 04:30 PM..

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-07-2011, 04:23 AM

Jaden woke up in a foul mood. he was not looking to this day at all. This was rather strange, since today was his wedding day. He'd probably like it better if he at least had met the woman he was marrying. He barely got a name! Daisy, Messy, Posy, or something like that. But he had to marry her. It was his duty as a prince to marry a princess. A noblewoman at worst, and only in the most extreme circumstances. That was not the case, there was a princess for him to marry. This wedding was really just a formality for the people. A facade of happiness. He was as good as married anyway, the wedding certificate was probably already signed, it wouldn't surprise him much.

Shortly after finishing his breakfast, his best friend came in. Kelvin, son of the Duke of Norington, aka: his uncle, which made Kelvin his cousin. 'Ready for the big day?" Kelvin asked. Jaden groaned "I'm never ready for the day when I marry some woman whose name I don't even remember. Daisy, or posy or something like that" he responded "Masy" was the simple response "whatever, I still have to marry her. I hate this, If I was in your shoes I could marry whoever I wanted. If I wanted to marry Lady Kassandra, I could" he grouched "ah, Kassy, eh? What was it this time?" Kelvin asked.

Jaden couldn't help but grin. His cousin always knew how to cheer him up. Kassandra happened to be a noblewoman that he fancied, loved even. He never made any advancements, of course. As a prince, he was not allowed. But that didn't stop him from befriending her and hinting that if he wasn't a prince, their relationship would be much different. "Eh... I more or less told her" he answered "Ah... I take it she responded positively?" Kelvin asked. Jaden shrugged and faced his cousin, turning away from the window "more or less... She just asserted that I was a prince and therefore I had certain duties... and that I shouldn't even think about it... no matter how delightful it would be" he answered. Kelvin clapped his hand on Jaden's shoulder "well... let's get you cleaned up and ready for your wedding today" he said and shoved him to his bathing chamber.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-07-2011, 08:29 PM

Masy groaned as her mother forced her out of bed. "But Momma I don't want to marry him!!! I don't even know him! How could I love and marry someone that I don't even know?!" she whined and her mother frowned at her daughter. "Don't worry... you'll get used to him and start to love him I promise... I didn't know your father before we got married and you know how close we are." the retired queen said softly and Masy grumbled some. "Yeha... arguing is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo getting along." she muttered quietly and her mother rolled her eyes a bit. "I've heard he is a very lovely and kind boy... man. He will take good care of you." she said and Masy huffed a bit. "And what about the kingdom? Am I just to go and leave my people? Will I even be able to come back? Will I be able to come and see you and Dad and the others?" she said sounding a bit desperate and worried... and also a bit scared. "Yes honey... I'm sure that he will let you come and visit whenever you want... and besides he might actually want to move to this kingdom you never know." her mother tried to sooth her though it wasn't working very well. "I don't want to marry him...." she muttered again and her mother sighed. "Talk to your father not me." she said knowing that the girls father would not like her talking like this.

(maybe if you want to continue with this here then maybe you could be the dad?)

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-07-2011, 08:56 PM

((alright))

King Florik walked in on the argument and faced his daughter. Might as well lay the truth in front of her now so she know how important it is. "Masy, you have an obligation to your people. Syker is a very powerful country. For the sake of the people, King Jensen and I decided it would be best to unite our kingdoms now instead of staying separated. We don't want a war on our hands, do we?" he asked and took his daughter into his arms to hold her. He would never admit it, but he almost wanted to back out of this deal, just to keep his daughter with him. He knew he couldn't, though. The act of breaking the deal might start a war. The marriage was supposed to prevent any wars. He had a duty to his people as a king. "Sweetheart, you know that if I had the choice, I would let you marry whomever you love. That includes letting you meet Prince Jaden. Every time I tried, though, the boy ran off somewhere" he answered and then back away. "Now, be a good girl and get ready for the wedding. You will marry him , and that's that. You were born to privilege and with that comes certain responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is marrying a prince! I don't want to hear anymore begging to cancel the wedding. Cancelling it will only bring more problems" he finished sternly and kissed his daughter on the forehead to soften the blow of his words "I will see you later. Please don't give your mother grief over this" he instructed, even though he worded it as a request.

Jaden grumbled as he moved the towel through his head "It's your own fault you've never met her. You kept running off with Kelvin! How are you supposed to meet your bride-to-be if you're always riding through the countryside with your cousin. Now, so far I've been lenient and let you come and go as you please, so long as it doesn't interfere with your duties as a prince. But I'll have no more of that! After today you will be married and you will have a duty to your wife as well. I'd appreciate it if you'd act like a man and take that responsibility" his father chided. Jaden sighed and faced his father, throwing the towel onto the bed "what am I supposed to do? sit around and wait on her every whim? That's what maids and servants are for!" he declared "yes, but riding off with Kelvin creates more problems than its worth! Who knows where you two ride off all the time? You won't have as much free time once you're married" his father pointed out. Jaden sighed heavily "well there's still a lot of time before the wedding, can't I go out or something?" he asked "I'll allow it so long as you take your guards with you--don't groan, I don't want you hurt--and as long as you don't get overly dirty. So long as you can be completely ready for the wedding, go do as you please, but you will be at the wedding" his father enforced. Jaden sighed and nodded "yes, father" he said and threw on a shirt tunic and walked out the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-08-2011, 03:11 AM

(um O_o??? I didn't know that you had already had a name for the family? You need to use the name I put up there for her XP Monoku... that's her last name and actually... I would really really like to keep it that way XP)

Masy whimpered at her father though nodded some and looked down a bit. She wasn't looking forward to the wedding... after today... she had no real freedom.... she would belong to her husband and whatever he wanted of her she would have to listen and do. She looked through all the pooffy white dresses and the frilly girly ones and hated them all. So she then looked at other colors and found a dress that she was fond of... though it wasn't her normal short dress that her mother refused to let her wear. "You are to look beautiful and proper today! If your husband to be allows you to wear what you please then that is just fine though for today you will be a lady of high stature!" her mother had declared and she groaned. They were soon fitting her in the dress that she had picked out and she looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm putting my hair up... and no no on is going to fix or change it at least let me choose that on my own." she grumbled and her mother sighed though nodded. She could tell her boughter was unhappy and she wished that she or the king could do something to help their child... though they could not... they needed this mirage to happen... they needed peace between the two kingdoms.

(ow and here's her wedding dress XP)

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-08-2011, 03:29 AM

((that's his first name, not his last name. i realize you gave her a last name, i'm not trying to mess with it. kings are typically referred to by their first name))

"You're going to have to go back eventually, you know. Getting ready for a wedding takes a lot longer than you seem to think" Kelvin pointed out after a few hours of riding with Jaden. Jaden groaned and looked at his cousin "fine... we'll head home in fifteen minutes. I want a few more minutes of freedom first, alright?" he answered. Kelvin sighed and nodded "alright, fifteen minutes" he consented. "What? I thought you were for me being with Kasssandra" Jaden accused. "I am, Jaden. But you are the prince, you have a duty to fulfill... you can't have her so long as you're the prince, and frankly, you're also getting married today" Kelvin defended. Jaden sighed heavily "yeah... sorry... I'm just upset" he apologized in a defeated tone.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-08-2011, 03:42 AM

(ow okay XD yeah I gave her a last name cuz orrigenally "The Twins" were twin sisters that were hairs to the throne of their clan though the clan was pretty much wiped out because others feared that they would use their special powers to overthrow others kingdoms and claim other areas XP ... and now comes the part where I have no clue what to write XP I'm not sure since I don't know what else I could have her do XP)

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-08-2011, 03:43 AM

((skip to the wedding?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-08-2011, 03:46 AM

(sure... hm should I start that with her talking to her father before he walks her down the isle or something? Could you be her father again?)

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 AM

((yeah, i can be her father. one last plea for freedom?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 AM

(yep yep XD I might have to reply sometime tomorrow and I warn you... at 8 tomorrow night I have a lock in till 8 the next morn... then I'm probably going to spend some time with either my big bro or dad so I won't be on much XP )

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 AM

((no worries))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 AM

(Well I need to go to bed XP might try and reply in the morn XP night night X3 )

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 02:56 AM

((alrighty))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 04:12 AM

"Father...?..." Masy groaned silently as she stared at the doors in front of them then back to her father knowing that he would know she was still trying to back out at the last minutes... but she didn't love this man so why did she had to marry him? She didn't even know this man! "Father... please... please don't makeme..." she whimpered quietly and wanted to cry but she couldn't... it wasn't right to at a wedding unless they were tears or happiness... not of bitterness like hers would be.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 05:11 AM

King Florik sighed and gave his daughter a hug "it's for the best, sweetheart. If I could accomplish this any other way, you know I would. Now pull yourself together. It's almost time" he told her gently. It was breaking his heart to give his daughter away to someone she did not want to marry. But he had to do it, for the good of the kingdom. As a King, he had a duty to perform. The door opened, and he began leading his daughter down the aisle.

Jaden looked up when the doors opened. He had to admit, this woman--his bride-to-be--was beautiful. Suddenly, the world came crashing down around him. His eyes darted to Lady Kassandra. He could've had her if things were different. Swallowing his emotions, he put on his public mask and faced... what's her name... Masy (he felt rather proud for remembering her name). He locked eyes with the King and nodded, answering the question in the King's eyes. "Will you take care of her?" they said. At least, that's what he thought they said. He just assumed the King was worried. His eyes traveled to Masy. He knew she hated this as much as he did. He extended his hand and took Masy from her father and led them to the alter. This was it. This was the end.

TIME SKIP

Jaden sighed softly and turned to his wife. Wife... such a foreign word. He knew she was tired. She had to be. He was exhausted. They've been standing for at least an hour, not counting the wedding itself. He turned to Kelvin "cover for us, alright?" he whispered. Kelvin looked at Masy, then at Jaden and then nodded "hey, take advantage of the moment and get to know her. You have a honeymoon coming up, it'll go smoother if you two actually know each other" he advised. Jaden nodded and turned back to Masy wrapping his arm around her waist "Why don't we go find someplace quiet to relax and get to know each other?" he suggested and led her away from the line of guests and into the garden maze. He was silent the whole time until he reached the gazebo in the center. "I don't know about you, but I was getting tired of standing. Go on, sit. Let's have a chat, shall we?" he asked, trying to sound friendly as he sat down.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 12:57 PM

Masy wasn't at all happy when they were married and the devastating deal was sealed with their kiss. Though she had to admit that her husband was handsome... she still didn't want to be married to him. She nodded some and fallowed Jaden to the guardian not caring that his arm was around her waist at all... that didn't bother her it was the fact that she was now married so only one guy could do that to her and that was him. She gave him a small weak smile and was trying to hide the fact that she really didn't want him... though she had a feeling he didn't want her either. Masy nodded and took a seet on one of the nice white benches and looked up at the sky and trees some with a bit of a sigh then looked back at her husband and wondered if he would start talking or if she would have to.

(ow yeah her dress was the red one sorry for not saying that before XP )

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 03:37 PM

((no, you did))

Jaden watched Masy for a few moments before he decided that she was not going to speak. "Well... this is lovely... my wife refuses to talk and we have a week where it's just us ahead of us. Worse. Day. Ever" he commented to himself as he sighed heavily "Alright, fine, I'll start us off. I'm Jaden. I think you want to get married more than me. Not saying you wanted to get married, I'm saying you want it more than me. Think about that before retort. Now... is there anything you want to know about me?" he asked, his voice laced with the irritation he felt. Part of it was at her, but only part. "Probably a shy little thing. I know she is capable of speaking, I heard it at the wedding and a little bit while greeting the guests. I doubt she wants to be here. Oh well, it happened already. I just want to get to know her a bit before she goes off and does her thing. I don't want to be sharing the bed of a complete stranger. Heck, if I can get away with it--which I probably can't--we'll be sleeping in separate rooms... or at least separate beds." he thought to himself as her observed the girl.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 PM

Masy snorted a bit at that and looked at him and smirked slightly. "Yeah right... I had a guy courting me already before this... and my name's Masy... no ofence but I'm been trying to get out of this since the first day my dad told me all the way up until we were getting ready to walk down the isle." she commented not really seeming to be as shy or skittish as she had seemed... that's just how she came off sometimes when she was being quiet.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 07:43 PM

Jaden rose an eyebrow "Ok... so she isn't shy" he corrected himself. "Hey, I never wanted this either, but the fact of the matter is, I have to marry a princess, and you happen to be it. I don't want this any more than you do. I hate this whole set-up. I wish I'd never been born a prince, that way I could court whoever the heck I want instead of marry some girl I don't know" he answered, irritation flooding his voice. "But quite frankly, we're married, and there's no getting out of it. At least not anytime soon. We have to stay married, otherwise when we split up, our kingdoms will be at war. That's why the wedding happened in the first place, to prevent a serious war! So get off your high horse and take some responsibility! You had some guy courting you, whoopie. I had a girl I wanted to court, but i was never allowed, that was way before they even though of marrying us off. You're my wife, and that's that. It's not going to end anytime soon so you may as well get used to it. I brought you out here because I wanted to know more about you so that we can at least become friends, but if you're going to act like that, then I'm not even going to bother!" he shot back, facing the exit of the Gazebo, giving her the chance to say something before he left.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 07:50 PM

Masy stared at him in shock for a moment... he had snapped at her before she had even spoken to him so how could what she have said been any worse? "Looks like I'm not the only one on a high horse." she pointed out quietly and looked away. Of course she, like most other girls, felt horrible after being yelled out though she refused to show pain to him and let him know that he hurt her.... what was the point?! He didn't want her anyways so why would he care if he hurt her feelings?! Despite herself she could feel the urge to cry coming harder and harder though she refused to shed a tear or even let them come to her eyes... why should she care that he hated her?

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 07:56 PM

Aw crap... he hurt her... he could tell. Jaden closed his eyes with a heavy sigh and turned towards Masy. It would not do to reduce his wife to tears on their wedding day. He observed her for a moment before he walked over and sat next to her. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. I should've been more considerate of your feelings. I'm not trying to make excuses... but I am just as upset about this as you are... and unfortunately I took my anger out on you... when you've done nothing to deserve it. Why don't we try again? What do you like to do?" he asked in a gentle voice. He hoped that the apology would work well enough that they could have a decent conversation.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 08:36 PM

Masy looked at him her eyes soft and you could almost tell they were that way because she had been keeping herself from crying or anything. "I like to go out walking, draw, read, and write... that's the basics on what I like really... what about you?" she asked quietly as she looked at him and gave him a slightly smile trying to make this work... she didn't want to get into a fight with him... they were stuck together, that was that, there was nothing they could do though they could at least try and get along with each other as much as possible.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-16-2011, 08:42 PM

Jaden shrugged "ah... she'll be the type that sits inside all day... delightful" he thought sarcastically to himself. "Eh, I mainly go riding with my cousin all the time. It doesn't matter where we go... preferably it's someplace new, but if we can't do that, then we just go to our favorite spots. Yeah... I don't like sitting inside all day" he answered, feeling really guilty that he'd driven her to cry... or at least want to. "I am sorry about the way I acted earlier... it was uncalled for" he apologized again.