Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-23-2011, 05:54 AM

Jaden walked out, a towel around his waist. He didn't care if she was upset by it. 1) they were married, 2) she was going to have to see it sooner or later, she might as well get used to it. Once out of the bathroom, he noticed that Masy was already up "good morning" he greeted cheerfully as he rummaged through his drawers for some clothes. As he did that, he noticed that she was crying. His brows furrowed in confusion and worry. What was she reading? He walked over to her and sat down. "You ok?" he asked gently.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-23-2011, 04:28 PM

Masy shook her head a bit and wiped some of the tears away before handing Jaden the letter and clenching the necklace tightly in her hand as though it were her last life line and if she didn't hold on she would fall out of existance. The letter was in a nice form and written beautifully... though it was kinda clear how this could make her so sad... though why cry? The letter was encouraging her to go on after her brother, the writer of the letter, was dead... he knew that he was going to die that day... in the last war that happened not but a year or so ago... he knew he wasn't coming home and he wanted her to have remembrance of him and to know what happened since he knew that their parents wouldn't tell her. he was right in this fact, her parents did not tell her exactly how he died or anything... in fact they didn't really tell her that he died at all. The letter encouraged her to move on and that he loved her and that he was always with her and would always be with her. It told her to look to the future and never look back... though to not forget him and to keep his necklace close as a reminder of him

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-24-2011, 05:06 PM

Jaden absently took the letter and placed it on the bed next to him. He didn't have time to read a letter. He reached forward and pulled his wife into a hug, rubbing her back "Hey... it's ok. We'll make this, work, alright? No matter what, we'll find a way to make this work" he promised.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-24-2011, 05:21 PM

Masy continued to cry for some time before turning and berrying her face in her husband's chest. She didn't know what made her do it... what made her suddenly want his presence... though she did. She wanted him to be there for her and to love her.... she wanted him to know why she was sad and to care... though she wasn't sure if he would... if he would want to know... if he would want to help her.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-02-2011, 11:02 PM

What a honeymoon... instead of doing what normal married couples did on their honeymoon, Jaden was sitting there, with his wife crying buckets of tears out for who knows why. He really should exhibit sympathy. He thought he was, but he somehow figured something was lacking. So, he simply held her tighter and gently rubbed her back, gently shushing her. What had he gotten himself into? Who was this woman that he married? Certainly no one he really wanted to love. Maybe he could befriend her, though... at least that'd make it bearable... not to mention, one day soon they'd have to produce and heir. Lovely. That'll just be wonderful. There was no chance that he'd want to... have those relations with her. Just no way! At best he might be able to kiss her cheek good night or something weird like that. He really couldn't wait until the honeymoon was over, then he could just go on his merry way. Sleeping in different bedrooms, doing his own thing with Kelvin. No Masy underfoot crying buckets of tears or sitting by the fireplace. He was a man of action, not of sitting around in the castle all day! He was a man! He'd leave the women to their womanly... whatevers.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 11:42 PM

"I'm sorry... I know this isn't what you were expecting on your honey moon... I wish they would have just waited to give me that... or given it to me way before the wedding.... It's just... It makes me think of my bother and that makes me upset." Masy whispered softly as she had slowly taken comfort in some of what he was doing... even though he wasn't good at it it still was better then nothing. She knew that he didn't want to be with her... though there wasn't much they could do about it now... she just hoped that he could at least grow to liking her and she could grow to liking him... if not loving him. She wanted to have someone there for her and now that was him... he had to be there for her... she was his wife he would need to be there right?

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-02-2011, 11:48 PM

Jaden was silent for a few moments. "It's fine. Whatever your reasons for, you were upset nonetheless. It doesn't bother me at all" he told her. It was a lie--albeit a small one--but he figured she would be happier thinking that he actually cared instead of the truth. As a gentleman, he should make this woman's honeymoon special, like she had probably been dreaming of. Just because he didn't like her--let alone love her--didn't mean he shouldn't show some gentlemanly courtesy to his wife. Because that's what she was, his wife. Whether he liked it or not, he was married and he needed to make his wife happy. If she isn't happy, then her father will be upset... and a war could start. At the very least, he should make sure she's happy.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-03-2011, 12:35 AM

Masy listened to him and sniffled some. She knew he was lying to her.... he was just another one of them... the men that act like they care when in actuality they don't give a crap about you. I should have known he was one of them when he got mad at me in the guardian... how could they make me marry this man! Why did they... they knew that I wouldn't love him... and then to make matters worse to leave that note for me.... how could they do this to me? She thought bitterly though was hiding her thoughts from showing not wanting her husband to know... though she felt that he thought the same... he was probably thinking about going off and cheating on her... that was so wrong... to leave your wife at home and go and do that knowing well that your wife probably knew what was going on.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-07-2011, 11:09 PM

Jaden wiped away the remains of Masy's tears and lifted her chin to look at him. He gave her a small, reassuring smile. "Why don't we go get some breakfast, huh?" he suggested before he stood up, gently pulling her with him towards the dining room. Tears always bothered him. He never knew how to respond to tears. But he knew enough from watching his father with his mother, that when your wife was in tears, you were supposed to do everything you could to take those tears away. At least those tears weren't because of him... this time. He stopped and turned to Masy. "I'm sorry. If I could take back this marriage, I would. I didn't want to marry you anymore than you wanted to marry me. Not that you aren't beautiful... it's just... anyway. What's done is done. We are married, and nothing is going to change that. I'd like to try and make this work. I mean... we're already married... we should at least try and find love and happiness" he suggested.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-10-2011, 03:17 AM

Masy fallowed him and liked how nice he was being to her right now. She then listened to him some and nodded a bit. "Just... please don't just go off and leave me hanging around by myself allot... I never really liked being alone." she said softly her eyes soft and kind as she looked at him and hoped that he wouldn't just randomly go off and leave her behind without telling her... she would like to know if he was going somewhere or something like that... she didn't want to feel alone anymore.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-10-2011, 02:14 PM

It seemed a part in Jaden just died. He couldn't go off with Kelvin!? well... no... she said don't leave her alone. Hmmm... he could work this out. "Well, you know that I do that thing with Kelvin, where we go and ride off. You're... you're welcome to join in on anything else, but I'd like to keep that as it is. I'm worried that I won't be able to really relax if you're there, and the purpose of the ride won't be complete. But I promise you, I'll make sure someone else is with you when I go. And I won't go that often. That's all I ask in this relationship. Give me my alone time with Kelvin, and I will give you the world" he promised, gently taking her face into his hands so she could see that he was serious.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Masy listened and nodded right away. "Of course... everyone needs their alone time every now and again right? I wouldn't take that away from you nor anyone. I just don't want to be left alone all the time. We don't even have to stay in the castle all the time... I don't care what we're doing really I just don't want to be left all alone." she said softly and as she looked at him she couldn't help but notice how handsome he was and how beautiful his bluish green eyes were. I suppose he isn't to bad... he's good looking... and he's acting kinda nice now... I think I could grow to like him if not love him... I need to... I have to... She thought quietly to herself as she gave him a soft smile and touched her hands to his that were still on her cheeks.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-11-2011, 01:08 AM

Jaden cracked a half-smile. Ok... she was... kinda cute. He wrapped his arm around her waist "alright, enough serious talk. I'm hungry" he declared before continuing towards the dining room. Once they'd sat down, the servants placed their breakfast in front of them. His eyes lit up, his favorite! Well, maybe this honeymoon won't be so bad after all. "So... what are we going to do today. I absolutely refuse to spend this entire honeymoon here, doing absolutely nothing. So... what do you want to do?" he asked, energy bubbling up inside him. He really had too much energy inside him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-11-2011, 01:13 AM

"Maybe if there's somewhere we could go swimming then we could take a dip? Or go walking or something?" Masy said seeming a bit better about talking now that the subject was now one of a more lighter one. She started eating and smiled happily. "This is all really good!" she smiled happily as she continued to eat and felt better by a great deal. She thought about what they could do and hoped that there was somewhere to go swimming... she loved to go swimming and it was really nice outside, it was one of her facorite things to do.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 AM

"Swimming, eh? Hmmm" Jaden mused out loud as he tried to recall what was in the area. Oh! There was the lake! He turned to Masy "how does a picnic by the lake sound? It's close enough that we could walk there, there are plenty of trails that we could take even more walks, the water is great for swimming, and we can pack a lunch" he suggested. That... actually sounded nice. Romantic, yeah... but it can't be too bad. After all... he wanted to make this work, which meant that he needed to at least try and fall in love with her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 10:14 AM

"That sounds wonderful!" Masy smiled excitedly as she finished her breakfast and couldn't wait to get out and go to explor the area. This idea sounded like a really good way for them to get out, be alone, and learn more about each other. She also wanted to try and make this work, to try and find something in him that she liked or could love, and this sounded like a perfact opertunity to her.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-12-2011, 08:25 PM

Jaden nodded and turned to a servant "put together a picnic lunch for Masy and I" he instructed. The servant bowed and walked away just before Jaden stood. "Well then, I say let's get together swimming gear. I'm not all that excited about swimming in my clothes" he suggested before he began walking with Masy back up to their room. He shuddered mentally at that thought. They shared a room. Not something he wanted. She was pretty enough it's just... he wanted Lady Kassandra... not this princess. 'Well... I'll just have to get over that, won't I?' he thought to himself as he opened the door and began packing up a couple of things.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 PM

Masy smiled as she went and got her stuff for swimming and slipped on her boots. She also grabbed a towl and some sunscreen... she burned she never tanned. She was hoping to make this work between them... she was hoping to get closer to him and at least make them both feel a little more comfortable sleeping together. She felt that she could love him... though could he love her at all? At some point they would have to sleep with each other to try and conceive a child... they needed at least one and she was hoping that they could grow to love each other before that so they could be better and real parents... not like how her parents were and how they never really took care of her themselves.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM

Packed and ready, Jaden looked over at Masy to see if she was ready. "Alright then, let's head out. If I remember correctly, it's not a very long walk there, plus it's part of the mansion property, which means that we won't be disturbed by any unwanted guests that want to see the newly wed royals on their honeymoon" he informed her as he took her bag and slung it over his shoulder before wrapping his arm around her waist. Once they had collected their lunch, they set out for the lake. "Alright... is there anything you would like to know about me?" he asked once they were a decent distance from the mansion.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 10:13 PM

Masy thought some as they walked and thought about his question a bit. "Hm... well I don't believe I got to ask how old you are?... and where's your favorite place to go while you're traveling with Kelvin?" she asked with a small smile and liked the feeling of his arm around her a bit. It was nice... it just being them walking in nature... hopefully this would soften their relationship a bit more and make things easier on them both.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-13-2011, 01:02 AM

Jaden couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He had to admit, she could be quite amusing, even cute. "I'm 25. As for my favorite place to go, anywhere. We go into the town a lot, and the forest around the castle. It depends on what we want to do. If we want to be alone, we go to the forest. It's quiet there, we can think and enjoy the world around us. When we're tired of castle life, we head into town and become 'peasants.' The tavern keeper knows us there and doesn't make a big deal out of it when we show up. He treats us like normal customers. It's nice, being able to spend life as a normal person. No pomp and circumstance" he answered. Well, she's asked me a question... I should ask her something. "What about you? How old are you?" he asked lamely.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-13-2011, 03:45 AM

"Wow...." Masy said though then smiled slightly "I'm 20.... do you have any questions for me other then that?" she asked with a small smile as they walked and was starting to be able to see the clear water pond already.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-13-2011, 03:57 AM

Jaden looked down 'wow... that was lame... I mean, really? I couldn't have thought up something more creative than that?' he chided himself. "I... uh... I don't know... um... if you could have the perfect day... what would happen. Describe it to me" he invited. 'There... that was better, wasn't it? That should get some sort of response... I hope' he thought and began leading her to a spot in the shade, somewhat near the water. It's a nice day out, there was even a boat at the dock that they could use if they wanted. This was nice... he could just be himself, he didn't have to put on the façade that everything was perfect and that he was madly in love with Masy. That's what the public wants to know, of course. They want to know that their lives are secure. Those involved in the politics of things are going to be badgering him at some point to produce an heir. For now he was safe, but... give it a couple of months after they return, and they'll bee asking him why Masy wasn't already pregnant. He just knew it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-13-2011, 04:07 AM

"The perfect day? Hm... I'd say maybe where I could do whatever I want and no one judging me or watching me 24-7. Maybe a day where I could go somewhere nice and be with some of my childhood friends.... though they all left me. I think I would be outside for most of the day.... reading and writing and drawing... swimming and walking about and just having fun... I haven't had a day like that in years and I miss it" Masy smiled softly and hoped that it didn't sound like she was ranting or anything like that... though she didn't think that it did and she hoped that it didn't.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 05-13-2011, 04:25 AM

Jaden laid out the picnic blanket at Masy spoke. He looked at her every now and then to prove he was still listening as he set everything up. "That sounds... kinda like me, when I go riding with Kelvin. We just want to get away from the castle life. Of rather, I want to get away, and he comes with me. That's why we head into town, or wherever we go. But... I will admit... it stops being satisfying after awhile. They know that I'm just going to leave if things get stressful, so they don't pile too much on my plate, or whatever. Still... it's liberating, not having to wear the royal mask" he agreed and laid down on the blanket, looking at the clouds.