Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-09-2011, 12:59 AM

Nero stopped, with a grin on his face. "I will teach you the art of cleaver disguise. Come grasshopper, and watch closely." Nero said to her, imitating an old Chinese man for fun. With a horrible accent of coarse. He then reached up and pulled his hood over his head. "Ta da!" Nero said with a small laugh. "But since we spike our hair and wear a bit of make up, most girls don't even recognize us. Some do though. The paparazzi have even backed down a bit since the band CHAOS is in the area. A good picture of them is worth far more. Are you familiar with them?" Nero asked her, walking again, keeping his hood up over his face. "Besides, I think it will be funny the stories they will make up of us. Most of that crap is false anyhow." Nero then had a realization, stopping himself. "I have been in the lime light for so long, I forget some people don't want to deal with the popularity.. I'm sorry." Nero then heard the sounds of a fight..

Zero looked up at Markus as his eyes lightened slightly, about to stand and answer when suddenly he was pushed back. What happened next seemed to be a huge blur. There was a girl.. with white hair Like his sisters. Then in a flash she was gone. Markus was yelling at her as they fought. Her voice then reached his ears, forcing them to cover them. They still rung like crazy within his head. "What is going on?!" Zero asked Markus

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 AM

"Bitch can't sing that is what it is." He yelled as he lunged at the woman threw his hands out as a black aura appeared around her eyes eyes glowed slightly as the woman screamed then began to crack as she busted into a pile of ash. He fell to his knees as the pain kicked in. He closed his eyes as he grunted at the pain that ran threw his veins then heard the soft scream. "Ali...Alice." He open his eyes and rose to his feet. He quickly ran to where he heard the screams and found Alice. He moved back her long hair and stared. "NO ALICE! " He said as he picked her up holding her. He tried to calm her as he saw her shack. He looked to her neck as he saw the dart. It was alice the girl had been after and got. "Alice hold on we will be home soon." He said as he ran with her all the way back to the house.

Alice smiled and laughed she fell behind as he walked as she held her stomach. She gasped then screamed as she fell to her knees. Tears streamed down her face. A blue marking moved down her neck as she curled up on her knees as the pain grew. She blacked out from the pain as all she felt was pain.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2011, 06:28 PM

Nero stopped right away as he heard Alice gasp. Her screams filled his ears, then suddenly thee was a man at her side. Who Nero recognized as a member from Chaos. What was going on? He wondered as the two disappeared faster than Nero could even think. He turned, seeing Zero standing on the beach with the same questioned look on his face. The two ran to each other, then looked back in the direction Markus had gone with Alice.

Delilah perked up as she felt something uneasy in the air. Like someone had just been servery harmed. She stood from her work, looking around the room. Although not really looking at the room, more pinpointing a direction she was being pulled towards. Something was going on. She grabbed her jacket, heading for the door heading north where she felt she was being called to.

((No idea what to write lol))

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 AM

Alice flew the the air as she heard Markus scream as he was hit with something. She landed not far from him as she laid there in pain. She quickly shifted into Ace as the pain went away. She moved to her feet as she glared at the set of soldiers that had appeared. She smiled as the men feel to their knees in pain as blood ran from their eyes as they feel dead on the ground. She grabbed Markus and pulled him along behind her as they stopped just in front of Nero and Zero.

Ace turned as he closed his eyes seeing more soldiers. "Dame can't a guy get a break around this place. Just the price of being so popular." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "What do you say Markus shall we rock out?" He said as he open his eyes and pulled out his head phones and tapped them as one of their songs came blaring threw. He grinned as he stared at a set of the soldiers then began to sing his line as the soldiers stared then feel to their knees in pain as tears streamed down their faces. In a instant they where dead on the ground at his feet. He kept singing as markus joined him using his powers to finish the last set. The pair ended together and had their backs one another as Ace stared at the bodies. "We can't leave them here it would hurt your good boy image Markus." He said as he chuckled. The markings on his left arm glowed as the bodies lifted then burst into ash. The pair stood there in silence.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2011, 01:26 AM

Soldiers surrounded the pair. All wearing black and gray armor. Their faces were covered, and suddenly Markus returned with Ace from the band. Fighting as hard as they could the two boys were nailed to each other in terror. There was so much blood... Zero seemed to shake with fear as Nero rested his arms on his best friend's band. Trying to relax his friend, as hard as it was with the scene rocking in front of them. It was over as the bodies lifted into the air and converted into ash. Drifting away to be apart of the ocean that splashed behind him. The two CHAOS members stood in silence, as did Nero and Zero. The sounds of the ocean was the only thing heard. As well as a siren from off in the distance. Zero and Nero slowly looked at each other, then at Markus and Ace.. "What just happened?!" They both asked in shear terror.

---

Delilah left her apartment, heading towards her car when suddenly a figure fell right on top of it. Crushing her car to pieces. Are you kidding me?! Delilah screamed in her head, although the thought was pushed away as she saw the figure slowly standing. Another barbie of a girl. Then a second appeared to Delilah's right, and a third at her left side. Completely boxing her in. Then came a slowly clapping in the background behind the three artifice women. The man standing behind her car was a face scarred into her memory. The one who led the research most of the years.

"0013, Delilah Marie Winters. Branded a success by the records. I'm going to have to ask you to come with us."
The man said. His voice was low, and his glasses had a shine that made it hard to see his eyes. Brown short hair, and a perfectly trimmed face. He was handsome and a genius as scene by most, but a monster in the eyes of Delilah.

Delilah took a step back as the man held something up. It seemed to be a remote control at first. Was he controlling the three girls? Then it hit her, the shock rang threw her body. "Do not try to attack 0013. You know what will happen. We simply need to run some tests on you. Make sure everything is-"

"You only want to use us! To recreate a perfect version of these monsters!"
And with that, Delilah held both of her hand up pushing the two barbies away at either side. Sending them flying down the street. The one standing on her car moved fast, and the next thing Delilah knew there was a hand buried deep into the flesh of her stomach. Blood dripping down. Although the bleeding slowed quickly as she started to heal. The robotic woman pinned her to the wall. One hand in her stomach, the other gripping her neck.

"These monsters, as you put them, are your better. I suggest you treat them as such."
The man said, pressing the button again, holding it down this time. knocking her out would be the easiest way.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2011, 02:37 AM

Ace cursed as he shook his head. He held hung his head as experiment 8 the dark Alice appeared beside him. The doll like girl open her eyes as she stared right to where Dela and the others where. "I don't think so." She said as her eyes glowed red. The two barbies that pinned her down began to scream as they bashed their heads into the concrete. The two then went after one another and tore one another part. The man turned and screamed as he saw Alice's eyes. In a flash the group of Zero,Nero, and Markus stood only feet away from the man and Dela. She approached the man as she quickly matched move for move every move he bad. She then quickly twisted his arm breaking every bone in his arm as she forced him to the ground and held his face in one hand as she forced him to stare her in the eyes.

She stared at the man as he screamed as she took every thought he had ever had and scrambled them making him a vegetable. She let him go after she gathered the information she needed. The limp body feel to the ground as drool fell from the mans mouth. She walked to where Dela was and looked at the remote as it discerning into many pieces. She closed her eyes as she shifted back to Ace and picked Dela up. She didn't give anyone time to say a word. A flash of light appeared when it faded they where in the lab Mace already there worried. She put Dela down on the table.

She cursed as She pulled out a serge and shoved it deep into her vein in her neck as the medicain surged thew her body fighting with the virus. She gripped onto the table as it ran threw her body making her weak momentary as she shifted back to her real form. Her long blond hair hung in her face hiding her face from the others as the tears ran down her face. She didn't say a word as she felt Markus pick her up and gently place her on a table as he grabbed another serge and did the same. She was not getting any better and the attacks where only getting worse.

Markus watched moving to stop her. "No Al..." It was to late she showed her self. "No...you are already in pain don't use your powers like this let me." He felt his heart sink as he watched her use her power to save the girl. He was going to object to her taking the woman back with them but soon found it was to late. He closed his eyes and open them to find himself back at their home in the lab. He watched her in her alt form and quickly caught her as she lost control from the pain and picked her up putting her on one of the tables near the back. He grabbed another serge and stabbed it in her neck as he felt her grab onto him as tears streamed down her face from the pain. He then watched her pass out and gently laid her down as he watched the blue marking on her neck stop growing down her neck. The fate that they all faced soon enough the chip was killing them.

Mace stood as he felt something was wrong. He was shocked to see how bad Ace was and then to see Dela in his arms. He quickly checked Dela over knowing that Markus had Alice under control. He looked over Dela and pulled out one of the same sernges and shoved it into her neck knowing it would be slightly painful as the medicine kicked in. He hooked her up to a IV to giver her fluids to help her body heal its self faster. He walked to the computer panal as he got a scan of her body and stared at the chip at the base of her brain stem. It was still intact for the most part. He then looked to Markus as he saw Nero and Zero. "Get them out of here!" He yelled.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2011, 03:16 AM

Nero and Zero were brought to another location. This time to the outside of their apartment where there was a smashed car. Two more Robotic girls were on the other side of the car, blocking the view from Zero. Nero could see Delilah though. Seeing the blood on her. Nero stepped in front of Zero, further blocking his view. Knowing it would scare everything out of him. The man's screams littered the air like bunch of newspapers flying down the street as Alice ripped him apart with a hate burning so bright it could fuel a rocket.

The man was then by Delilah's side. Ace was his name. Picking up her bloody form. That was when Zero saw her. The bleached white haired boy's eyes widened as large as they could, his mouth opened but there was no sound. They were then brought to a lab. The teleporting throwing them off balance slightly. Delilah was put on a table, and before Nero could stop the white haired boy, Markus had grabbed him. "No! That's my sister!" He tried to fight Markus, although obviously Markus was bigger and stronger. As they were pushed out from the room. Nero grabbed Zero's shoulders. As much as he did not want to leave, he too had his questions. A screaming Zero would not help anyone. Still, could they leave Delilah there safely? Not like that had much of a choice. They seemed to have the technology...

Once they were led away, Nero pushed Zero up against the wall. "Zero Zero! Snap out of it!!" He said firmly to his hysterical friend. Zero had tears streaming down his face by this point and was overly frantic. "Lil.. lil" He tried to choke out to Nero. "She will be fine.. Right errr Markus?" Nero asked, turning to the purple haired boy.

Delilah felt her body being picked up as well as it starting to heal itself faster. She was not asleep, but could hear screaming ringing threw her ears. From the man who had started the entire project, or at least worked on it threw the years. Who really knew? Delilah remembered seeing his face all of the time. Although the sounds of her brother was what shook her out of her semi-comatose state. That and the pain of something being jabbed into her neck. Because that is always welcomed... She started to stir a bit, opening her eyes and glancing around at the lab. Hearing typing Delilah looked over. Seeing there was a scan being done on her body by Mace. The hole in her stomach was healed by now from her power. It worked very fast on her own body.

Delilah would have moved off the table if it wasn't for the scanning. Instead she stayed, gathering her thoughts. "Those were them, weren't they?" Delilah finally asked. Which could have been a surprise to Mace if he wasn't expecting her body to heal so fast. "No, they are imperfect.. There is something more they need for their newest batch.." Lil thought outloud to Mace. remembering what the scientist had said to her. "Experiment 8, Alice." Delilah looked to the other table, looking the now sleeping girl over. "She is sick. I remember hearing the scientists mentioning the supposed flaws... Is there any way my regeneration ability will help her?"

There came a sharp pain from the back of her neck. Delilah looked to where Mace was working, seeing he had zoomed in on where the chip was in her body. "They can track me, is it safe for me to be here with you all?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2011, 11:32 AM

"You have the same sickness as little Alice does we all do. Alice is the longest living member of our kind with it. Some how she has used the virus to her advantage though it is killing her slowly. You are safe here Dela track you they can't here and get in they can't. You encountered the new breed of experiments. Cyborgs of shorts only part human. They only thing on their side is strength. Powers they have very few. Most use can made super sonic sound waves that can burst ear drums pasted that they have nothing. " He said as he turned and faced her moving next to her. He looked at her wound as he held his hand over it as watched the wound heal up as he used his powers. He then stared at her as his eyes shifted to where Alice laid unconscious. "I will tend to your brothers and get them rooms. I had warned you that it was time to tell them. I do not know with what lie you wish to come up with but the rest of us will go along with it. Don't move yet get some rest food is not going to help you right now. In the morning you can eat the medicine that I gave you will only make you sick if you try and eat right now." He said as he looked at her scans then stared at the ones of Alice. "As the virus moves it gives the uses greater power but ruins the body down. The more the user uses the faster the body is destroyed. Alice and My chip are not at the base of our necks as you can see they where implanted in our foreheads. A rather wicked choice to put the chips. That is why the Virus effects us and us alone. Your batch has their own virus a different strand yours is not so lethal as ours. You get well first and we can see if you can help Alice. At this point I don't think anyone can help Alice.' He said as sadness filled his eyes. "We raid the places because there is a antidote that the govenment has made for your batch and others it is rummer that they have one for us. That is why we raid them. I want it for Alice and I need one from your batch for now you and Markus. Do you even remember him?"

Markus stared at Zero and Nero as he looked back to the lab hoping that Alice was ok. "She will be fine if anyone can help her it is Mace. He has kept us alive and will this long." He said as he hoped Alice would wake and come out there and hug him as she used to do. It had got to the point resiliently that she took longer to wake. "Come on let me show you to your rooms and to the kitchen. There is no need to wait here when she is ready Mace will invite you in I have no doubt." He said as he showed them down the hall to a set of five rooms for them to chose from. He looked at the black and white door at the far end as it pained him. "That room is Alice's." He said in more of a whisper to himself as he walked to where it was and placed his hand on it. He hung his head as he closed his eyes flashbacks of their fun times together with him,her, and Mace. He open his eyes as he looked to where the other two stood. "Alice is the equivalent to your Dela to me. She has saved by sorry butt more than she needed to and has stayed in that Lab for days because of it. Don't be hard on your sister Zero she suffers from things that you couldn't understand at this point. When she is ready she'll tell you."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2011, 07:16 PM

((Freaken bright colored wall of chat xD))

Delilah, going against what he was saying, she sat up. Crossing her legs. Of coarse she got a rush of pain. Although at that time it was the least of her worries. Mace was right of coarse. Everything she had been told about him was a lie. From the chaotic personality, to the not being able to control his power, everything was a lie. Mace seemed very well mannered and in control. A virus was killing her though.. Why had she not felt the effects? Maybe it was too soon. Only being back from over seas for a couple of months. She looked to Alice.. The girl had saved her, protected her brothers. That in its own was enough for Delilah to want to help her. "Markus, he has purple hair. The testing though we were all separated. The entire thing is a blur to me now. I honestly can't recall much from the tests. But yes, I remember him from our confrontation eariler." Delilah said to him honestly. She kicked her feet off of the table so they hung while she sat.

"You had in fact warned me though. Thank you... As to what to tell them. Probably by now the truth. At least I'll tell Nero everything. My brother may not be able to handle knowing I have a virus that is slowly killing me." Delilah said to Mace. Keeping her head down. When the two had lost their parents in the car crash, Delilah was already eighteen. She was able to take in her brother and adopt him legally. She had to grow up very fast in order to care for her brother. Zero after the funeral changed. He became more apologetic, and was easily upset. Delilah had a grave feeling if she were to tell Zero about her.. sickness. It would damage him. Delilah caught the look he gave to her for moving. "I can't sit still for very long. And there is no way I can rest right now. Where is the next facility? And is there any way you can kill the bug in the back of my neck? If somehow it stops attacking me every time, I should be able to regenerate Alice's body to prime condition. They tested me with live wounded soldiers. One man was so disfigured after stepping on a mine, No one was sure who he even was. I repaired him. I am sure I can help Alice."

They had found one of the rooms had bunk beds. Which for the two boys was perfect. Nero brought Zero in to sit down for a minute before going back out, right across the hall Markus was placing his hand on the door. A worried look crossing his face. As Markus started to speak with Zero, Nero noticed his eyes had fallen to the ground. It was painful watching his friend. Knowing there was not much he could do besides simply be there, and assure him everything was going to be alright.. "Alice.."Nero said to himself. Remembering the beautiful girl on the beach. She seemed troubled, carefree, and mischievous at the same time. Without much worry in the world. Not like this Alice. With more on her plate than Anyone could imagine. Nero walked to the door way, looking at her door. "Mace, Alice, You, Delilah, Why? Why you guys? Delilah was deployed.. But Alice does not seem like the military type. " Nero asked him, "Why were you guys put threw this?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 AM

Markus turned as he heard Nero. "We didn't ask for it to become freaks. The government is the one doing it. They are making supper soldiers. No Alice was to never be what she is. I am weird so really this crap fits me. Alice should have been someones princess and spoiled rotten. Instead she is the one keeping the rest of us alive and together. Alice has a strange gift at bringing people together. The fact is we where all chosen for different reasons to become elite soldiers. The fact that your Dela is alive means she is strong. Most of the other experiments didn't survive." He said as he smiled thinking about Alice. "That was the first time I saw the real her. She is beautiful. No wonder Mace is crazy about protecting her. He is the same way with me but now I understand why she holds a spot in his heart." He said as he looked over at Zero. "Hey don't worry Mace will take goo care of her if I know him she is up by now. Are you two hungry? I better get Alice's guitar when she wakes that will be what she reaches for."

Mace heard Dela as he lessen to her. He turned as he thought about her questions. "We have located the main headquarters not that much further from here. For Alice I fear it is to late but I know the cure for you and Markus lies in that one. Alice has gathered the information for us on how to get in. She is really quite gifted with that mind of hers. It was a shame she never got to use it for academic purposes. Alice's entire city was whipped off the map she was the only survivor and the only experiment to hold so many dark powers. Lets just say Experiment 8 has wicked mind powers. You know Dela it will not be easy for Zero now. You should tell him. I will tell him about me as I am sure Markus has already told him about Alice and I. Markus has no memory of his experimentation Alice whipped his mind clean after seeing how painful it truly was. He knows he is one of us but he doesn't remember it as Alice and I would keep it. We found his information and video of what they did to them. Needless to say we disposed of it."
He said as he walked to where she was and looked at her wound. "Your wound is healed if you wish to walk that is fine but take it easy. Alice will be coming to shortly. She never sleeps long willingly. Be careful you are still weak from the attack. And no we are not what we are made out to be." He said leaving it at that as he held his arm out for her to lean on if she wished to dare her body and walk. He was the only experiment who knew Alice's pain she was not the only one with psychic powers. His powers where stronger than Alic's to a extent on certain areas where hers where strong all the way around.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-11-2011, 09:22 PM

"They can't just do this!" Zero said rather suddenly. Storming from his seat on the bed. He started to pace around the room a bit. Nero let out a small sign. "I saw her first on the beach. She is very beautiful I must say." Nero said to Markus. Trying to forcing the conversation towards more of a lighter feel. While Zero was loosing his mind in the background. "Were you in the military at all Markus?" Nero asked the male, finally simply closing the door between them and Zero. Giving him a bit of time to cool off. "I'll bring him something back. He just needs a couple of minutes." He assured the drummer.

"It is never too late. She should get to use that great mind of hers. The Virus.. It is destroying her body piece by piece... is it possible they created the second generation with the answer? I don't know about Markus, but I know my body regenerates itself.... Maybe there is no cure for now, but it can at least be slowed." Delilah asked him. She wondered about Markus. Were they the same? He did not seem to have a pain chip. Or was is possible they had experiments within generations. Finding a virus in Alice and Mace, it would make sense to create the second generation with something to counter it. And so on and so forth..

"That was a wise choice. My own mind seemed to block out of bulk of what happened. But every now and then.. flashbacks." Delilah got up from the table, using the support of Mace offered, remembering the needle leading to the bag of liquids pumping into her system. Delilah probably did not need it anymore, so she carefully pulled the needle from her arm. The skin stitched itself back together as it healed from where the needle was. Delilah walked over to Alice, looking down at her on the table. Delilah, it was amazing to see her body working perfectly fine already. "I'm not going to hurt her.." Delilah said to Mace, mainly just to assure him.

She reached a hand and placed it on Alice's forehead, closing her eyes. "She had tons of nerve damage, One lung is close to failing while the other is close behind. Her heart is bruised, probably from the fight today. Not to mention the amount of damage on her brain..." Delilah told him. Unsure of how much he knew already. "I should be able to do something about her lungs and brain for now before the beast in my neck stops me, or knocks me out. Either or. If I have your permission of coarse Mace." She looked up towards him, ignoring every plea he could possibly come up with to get her to lay down again. But she would not do a thing without knowing if she was even allowed to. Honestly Delilah was not sure if it would work. But at hopefully at least would make Alice feel better than before.

Lady Chello

Old 06-12-2011, 02:00 AM

Mace placed his hand on her wrist as he didn't want Alice in any more pain. He looked away from her as he saw her intentions. He hung his head as he walked to the other side and placed his hand on Alice. "Go a head." He said as he stared at Alice. "She never flinches at pain or a bullet I can't tell you how many she has taken. I stopped counting seven years ago. Alice should have never went threw the things they put her threw none of us should have. Don't hurt yourself Dela I only need one to worry about. "

Hresvelgr

Old 06-12-2011, 02:47 AM

Delilah shook her head, looking down at Alice. "Alice is the important one. If I fall, just throw me back on the table." delilah said with a slight laugh. She was joking of coarse. She closed her eyes, placing her free hand over Alice's chest. Taking slow deep breaths as she remembered the drills she was put threw in testing. There was no glow, but the way Alice seemed to take even breaths showed a positive sign. Delilah pulled back suddenly. A bit of sweat formed at her hair line. A hand clasped to the back of her neck from the burning that began to form. "check her signs. How is she?" delilah asked bitting threw the shocks.

Lady Chello

Old 06-12-2011, 08:48 PM

Mace gently walked to where Dela was and picked her up letting her rest against him. He gently placed her back on the table as he held his hand over her face. He used his powers to ease her pain as she laid there and gently moved a stray hair from her face as she laid there. "Thank you Dela you have done so much. If you like in a little while I will take you to your room. Would you have me bring your brother to you then or later? He is starting to panic I will go calm him if you like."
He said kindly to her.

Markus gave a nod. "Dela is safe I promise you. There has never been a experiment that has survived Marcus when he unleashes his true power. Come on Nero is it I'll show you around. You like my Alice. I guess you likes you she has never appeared in her real form around anyone not even me."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-12-2011, 11:58 PM

Delilah took slow deep breaths. Knowing it would be maybe another half hour before she could continue to help Alice. But Delilah would continue threw the night if it would help her. She liked the girl, even if their band were known enemies. But that was alright. Worked for publicity, and the fans loved it. She leaned on Mace until he helped her back onto the cold table. Delilah arched her back slightly, feeling the metal threw her shirt. But she did not complain. "No need to thank me just yet. But sure, in a little while. When the chip decides to-" She paused as it sent another shock to her. It did not hurt as much thanks to Mace's easing her pain. But it still forced her to pause. "stop shocking me. I do not want him to see me like this. When I up and walking. Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and I should be alright... There has to be a way to take this out." Delilah said between breaths. "Or even shut it off. An EMP maybe. Or will it explode of something?" Delilah was asking Mace simply because he seemed to know about it back at the bar. Delilah started to lean up, taking her jacket off. The black block numbers, 0013, were visible on her forearm.

"Zero, try and lay down."
Nero said threw the door. Knowing he probably was alright. Zero said something back, but the door blocked whatever it was he said. "Well any sane man would find her beauty easily. But to avoid you knocking me out later, are you two... close?" Nero asked. He of coarse was asking if weather or not the two were dating, or together. Nero knew if Markus did have feelings for his long time friend, Nero would step away simply. No questions asked. It would suck being on the end of a fist over a girl he had just met after all. No matter how pretty and wonderful she was. Nero walked with Markus towards the kitchen.

Lady Chello

Old 06-13-2011, 01:36 AM

"She is my sister. Of course we are close." He said as he stared at Nero. "Don't tell me you like Alice?" He said as he paused and stared at the guy he then shook his head. "A word of advice don't get attached for your own safety and for your heart." He said giving Nero warning. He hung his head as he thought of Zero. "You go on a head I...forgot something." He said as he turned and walked back to where Zero was. "Your sister she will be ok Zero. If you like we can go to the lab and see her."

Mace gave a nod as he stood there with her. "I can remove it but there is a chance that you will end up like Alice if I do.' He said not really wanting to. "I...no one should have to face what Alice is Dela. The chip is only miner pain the virus is a different monster if you contract it. I would ask you to think about it before you make your choice."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-13-2011, 02:36 AM

Nero heard Markus but started quiet. until he mentioned forgetting something. "Alright, see you there.." He said to him, walking on to the kitchen.

Zero looked up as Markus came to see him a minute or so later. "Yes, I would." Zero said to him. He had a hint of anger still in his tone. But at no one in particular.

Delilah looked up at him. "wait, if I contract it? Do I have it or no?" Delilah said, wondering if she had heard wrong before. "Maybe I am not understanding this Virus. Tell me more about myself please.." Delilah asked him rather curious.

Lady Chello

Old 06-14-2011, 05:21 PM

Markus hung his head as he pulled up every known experiment then the data on the virus. "The virus we all have . It comes active when it feels . Most of the time it is activated when the chip is removed. The government is trying to fix it. But they have never cured it. Even the new generations are still caring it. " He said as he looked at her. "Yours may never surface like mine. Alice is a different case. The virus acts different for every person. Some it never effects others it kills slowly. As you have seen. I can removed the chip with no issues but I do warn you to think it over and talk to your brother about it. Speaking of witch I suggest you act like yourself because Markus and him are on his way. Now excuse me I have to go play father and have a word with my son." He said as he walked to the door and stood there as he stared at Markus and Zero.

"Hello Zero Dela is right here go on in."He said as he gave him a faint smile. He then looked to Markus as he stared at him. "Come on I promised you a go." He said as he placed his hand on his shoulder and walked with him down the hall then into the living room. He walked to the statue of the griffin and knocked it back as the living room faded and they stood in another lab full of instruments and a large tv. He walked to his electric guitar and picked it up as the screen turned on. He began to play as all his runs.

Markus gave a nod as he lead Zero down to the lab. He froze as he saw Markus then smiled as he heard him. He laughed and joined him in the sound lab as he picked up the electric guatair Alice had made him for his birthday. He began to play as they started their battle. He missed Alice she was better than them and could out play them any day.

Alice moved from the counter as she wondered who she could thank for healing her this time.
She gathered her cake from the stove and pulled it out and let it cool as she made the chocolate icing for it. She tapped her headphones as she lessen to Nero's ruins again frosting the cake to it.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Delilah listened to everything he had said to her. Although it was a heavy choice. On one side there was this virus they could kill her. From the way Mace put it, it might not have. On the other hand keeping the chip sounded like the better solution. But with the burning, shocking, and everything else that came with it. There had to be another way. She simply nodded as Mace took his leave to go to Markus. Catching the father and son reference. Her head turned, hearing Zero's voice as she saw him. The two were practically twins.

"Thank you" Zero had said to both men standing before him before heading into the room. Delilah was leaning on the table she had been laying on. There was no mark, no blood, and she seemed perfectly fine. Zero walked up to her, his eyes glancing to the computer screen she was near. "Lil.." Zero spoke slowing. Choosing his words carefully. "What is going on? Markus has been very vague. And you were attacked today. So where they... but the government promised to leave you alone.. What is going on?" Zero walked up to her, not touching his sister. He seemed afraid almost.

Delilah looked up at him as he moved in front of her. Casting a shadow over her body. "When I signed up for the marines, I did go over seas to serve. Except when I arrived I was brought to a facility with six other men and women. There we learned quickly we were test subjects. I'm not going to tell you what they did to me, because it even keeps me awake at night. I am the only one to survive from the specific tests I was put threw. Markus is another from my generation. As far as I know we are the only ones. Although his powers closely resemble Alice and Mace. I believe I was amped up from them since I can regenerate anything." She told him. Seeing his expression change as she went on. His mouth opened to say something, but Delilah interrupted him. "There is more. Everything I told you about the chip, is true. But apparently it is also blocking a virus from attacking my system. I do not know how much I believe it. Because I did not always have the chip. It was more of a last minute control device they put into me. But because I have survived for so long, I believe there is something in me they want for their newest batch of super humans. In Markus, Mace and Alice also."

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!"
Zero practically screamed at her, he started to pace. Delilah didn't respond. Zerp got close to her, almost reaching out and grabbing her shoulders to shake her and get out an answer, but he stopped. Afraid to touch her. Delilah caught this, but simply looked away.

Nero walked into the kitchen, seeing Alice frosting a cake. "Err, hello." he said to her. Seeing the cake cooling on the counter. "Some day, eh?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 AM

Alice kept frosting the cake."yes it has been. I am Sorry for everything. If I had not found delay or you your family would be safe. I am Sorry. I understand if you wish to never speak to me again. I am a wicked person. Only pain and tragedy seem to follow me. Mace is wrong about me. I am not good. Good save and bring peace to others. Alice brings death and destruction." She said more to herself as she heard the conversation between the scientists and government officials after learning of her true powers. She held the spatula as her eyes widen. She started off in space as she went back to her days in the facilities. "Number eight disarm! Number eight disengage! Number eight halt! No number eight.general! !!!!! No eight why?" She said as the memories came backed to her. Her voice changed back to the child like one she was known for." Simple dead men know no lies. Evil men must pay." She said as she fell forward hitting the edge of the counter as she crashed to the floor clasping there. She closed her eys as she woke from her nightmares as she preferred to call them. She held her neck as the pain came back making her claw at it as blood begang to pour from it.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM

Nero watched in terror as Alice seemed to fight against an unknown source. He stood near the doorway until she started to fall forward. Nero caught her just before she hit the ground, lowering her slowly. He took hold of her hands, holding with a strong grip as he pried them away from her neck. With his free hand he reached up on the counter, feeling for a dish towel, grabbing it when he found it. Placing it against her neck to stop the bleeding. "Shhh shhh Alice." He said in a hushed tone. Holding her hands down and together to protect her from herself. "There is no need for you to be sorry for anything. Just relax. I am right here." Nero was cooing her slightly. Resting the top of his head against her own. Carefully in hopes to not alert her.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Zero asked again. Louder this time, keeping a five foot radius between the two.

"Because I thought we would never have to deal with it. I did not want you to think I am a monster." Delilah said to him. Quieter. Getting no response from Zero. Instead her younger brother paced a bit more before walking out of the lab. He was furious. At what she was not sure. It could have been her, it could have been himself. Anything. Either way Zero needed some time to think things over. Delilah went towards the main computer. Knowing she probably was not supposed to touch it. She brought of a file of the location of the facility that held the cure for Markus and herself. Gaining the information before closing out of it and disappearing from the lab completely.

Lady Chello

Old 06-16-2011, 11:03 PM

Alice rested against Nero as she came back to her scenes. She looked to her hands where the blood was and stared at it then felt the blood trickling down her neck. She froze as she felt some one there with her. She could tell it wasn't Mace or Markus and wondered how had seen or found her in the current condition. She looked up as she saw Nero and blushed slightly. "Ugh...it is nothing. I am sorry I don't think this is how you planned to spend your night. I owe you pizza don't I?" She said trying to ignore the fact she was bleeding and he knew more than anyone was suppose to.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2011, 11:15 PM

"You do, but don't worry about it right now." Nero said to her. Looking down a smile crossed his face. He had reacted before, but now was not sure what to do. He could not just get up and leave her. Even looking for help seemed far fetch. But at the same time all Nero had was a towel. Nothing to stop her from bleeding. A thought came to mind, and Nero thought it was better than nothing. He moved Alice so he could pick her up bridal style. Holding her head against his chest, and the towel with the same hand. His other arm supported her legs. Nero picked her up. Following the sounds of a guitar. "We have to get you patched up. I just don't have the means to do it. I'm sorry." Nero said to her. Finding the room Mace and Markus was in. "Mace, Markus!" He said to them over their instruments.

Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2011, 01:51 AM

Markus turned as he heard the sound of some one calling out for him and Mace. He threw his instrument down as he saw Alice with blood running from her neck. "ALICE!!!!!" He yelled as he appeared besides Nero as if he just puffed there. He gently took Alice from him as he followed Mace to the lab beating him there and placed Alice down on the table as he waited for Mace to come. He closed his eyes as he heard Mace curse seeing that Dela was gone. He gave a nod as he heard Mace in his mind asking him to find Dela. He looked back to Alice as she showed him Dela's every moved as she ran then vanished in a black aura.

He appeared just behind Dela as he watched her. "Your brother and the others are worried. Why did you leave so soon?" He said as he watched her then saw the direction she was heading. "Your not thinking about breaking into that place are you?" He asked as he followed her keeping perfect pace with her as she moved.

Alice felt strange as she let him pick her up and rested against him. She had never let anyone do this before willingly. It pained her from Markus to pull her from him but she knew he felt better not having her to carry and worry about as did the others. She longed to no longer be a burden for them as she found herself on the table again. She said there as Mace healed her wounds then used her mind powers as she found 0013 again. It was not hard she could find that one any where the pain she seemed to be a beacon for her of some sort. She sat there till she was healed the stood as her doll like eyes became emotionless again as the monster experiment eight came out. "I will go along for insurance." She said in the child like voice as she transformed into the Pink haired black leather beauty that every one knew hiding the real her behind her mask.

Mace turned as he saw Alice and gently put his instrment away as he watched Markus vanish with her. He walked to where Nero was and gently put his hand on his shoulder as he lead him back to the lab. "you are the first person to every see Alice the real Alice and not the woman she makes for others to see. She is so beautiful and fradile though she tries not to let any see it. Just like Dela there is a lot in common there but lord forbid you tell either it is there. " He said in a joking manner as he entered the lab. And Froze as he noticed Dela's absence. He cut his eyes to Markus as he gave him a not and watched the boy Vanish seeing Alice give him her location. He closed his eyes as he walked to her table and put his hand over her neck as it healed instantly. He then open his eyes as he saw the beautiful blond haired girl vanish and the strong as nails Alice appear in her leather with her pink hair. He smirked slightly at seeing her. "Oh Alice what am I going to do with you. If I tell you know you will hate me if I let you go you will be sick again but pleased. You are not making this far for me."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2011, 03:00 AM

Nero watched as the scene unfolded in front of him. Alice was put down on the table as Mace came up to him. "She is never fragile, but always strong in her own ways." Nero said to mace with a smile as Markus disappeared. He noticed Delilah was missing, but assumed she was with Zero. He watched as Mace healed Alice's wound. She got up, transformed into her pink-haired self before disappearing like Markus.

Delilah was running at her full speed, which in itself was very fast. Her breathing was heavy as the facility came into view. Markus appeared next to her. Delilah did not even look at him. "Zero thinks I am a monster now. I am going to get the cure Mace seeks." Delilah took a couple more breaths before running forward. Soliders opened fire on her, but each bullet stopped in its place before hitting Delilah's body. She used her power to push the doors open in a force before running in. A red alarm was going off as soldiers pored into her way. Bullets were everywhere, but each stopped before it could hit her or Markus. She suddenly pushed the bullets back towards the army of soldiers before dropping to her knees. Grabbing the back of her neck. Taking a few short breaths before standing again. "Getting this cure will only make it one step closer for Alice. Speaking of which I do not want her showing up. Her body still needs repairing." Delilah told Markus as she moved on down one of the hallways.