Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-17-2011, 03:27 AM

As Luna pretty much insulted Raven, she did nothing. No reaction, so emotion. Nothing came from her except a fake smile brought on from her puppeteer. "We are all loved by Mother. She does not pick favorites." Raven said to Luna. Continuing her cleaning of now glass as the pink haired doll continued her way down the to the kitchen. Raven heard Phoenix crying next to her. There was a pendent around her neck. A simple red ruby with a leather cord laced threw it. It seemed to shine slightly brighter hearing her crying. But the husk looked towards her. "There is no need to cry, today is a wonderful day." The comment received a slap to her face Raven dropped the broom to the ground as she staggered back slightly. "The rest of you. This is for the rest of you..." Raven said to her before Phoenix headed up the stairs. She quickly returned to her cleaning. Sweeping all of the glass into a pile before repairing the bulbs.

Liam watched as the new doll appeared. Giving Daichi another bottle as he returned to cleaning. "You have got to be kidding me." Liam said to himself, seeing Daichi leave the room. There was only one who could snap him out of it all. Liam ignored the new doll, heading out into the hall seeing Phoenix slap Raven. He wanted to say something to phoenix, but she had disappeared up the stairs before he could get close. Liam got close to Raven. "Raven?" Liam could not feel a thing within her. Even placing a hand on her shoulder. There was nothing. "The witch went back on her word by sending us this new doll. There is no need to hold yourself-" He stopped himself, feeling something. Liam glanced up to the eyes of the doll while he hand went for her pendent. Raven right away pulled away. "That is new..." He said to himself. Liam saw Daichi down the hall, and grabbed his wrist. Pulling his drunk brother up the stairs towards Phoenix's room where he knocked once. Waiting for her to open the door.

Kellen watched the new doll with interest. "Demeaning? I beg to differ." Kellen said to her, drawing closer to the new pink haired doll. "Pathetic aren't they? You should have been here a week ago. At least then the only crazy one was Phoenix." He told her, resting against the counter.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2011, 11:22 AM

Luna took a bite of the pizza as she rolled her eyes not really enjoying it. She shifted her eyes to the other doll. "You beg to differ do you. Humm and what gives you the right to incline such a statement." She said as her eyes moved to the entrance way as she lessen to him. "The mopping one really. She looks more like a abused step child afraid of doing something wrong. The Raven girl is pathetic. Mother has no favorites. Really if she didn't she wouldn't have brought me here. That little puppet is a joke a laughing stock. Oh fear the mighty Raven that is what the woman said please I took men from her type all the time then killed them for fun before them." She said as calmly as ever as she stared at him. "You are different from the others I see. I am Luna and what is your name sir?" She asked as she put the pizza down and jumped from the counter appearing beside him.

Chi just laughed as he felt Liam grab him. He looked at the doll as he smiled. "Now Now such force is not needed. I would by happy to clean up stairs. I am going to ask you nicely to let me go or you will regret it my dear sir. You will not disgrace my honor." He said as he found himself at Phoenix's room. He shook his head as he slipped from Liam's grasp. He walked to the door as he sung, "Phoneix oh Phoenix where art my Phoenix. " He said in a drunking chant as he laughed as he saw the door open and found himself being pulled inside. He grinned as he saw the blond headed girl holding him by his collar looking a little harsh at him. "Please my dear if you want me just say so." He said as he found himself on the floor holding his face as he just grinned and laughed. "Oh I do like them feisty. Who doesn't enjoy a good chase!"

Phoenix open the door as she felt Liam there. She grabbed Chi by his collar as she held him just above her glaring at him. He was drunk again there was no doubt about it. Her eyes widen as she heard his statement and before for she knew what she did she slapped him hard and watched him fall to the ground. "You drunken fool! Raven is the one you love not me! How many bottles have you had? One too many it seems. We have to fix our problem and the new one we just got. Chi I am sorry but this is for your own good." She said as she stared at him and watched him fall to the ground out cold. She shook her head as she looked to Liam. "Please can you help me get him to my bed?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-18-2011, 06:34 PM

Kellen laughed slightly at her. "Killing men for fun? Perhaps I should thin twice about speaking to you." He of coarse did not move, but his chuckle was there none the less. "My name is Kellen. I was brought here six years ago." He told her outright. Wondering if she would think he was pathetic for not doing anything about staying in the house. "It is a pleasure to have a fresh personality join our house. I was starting to think the witch enjoyed the sweet nice type." He crossed his arms as he took in her figure. Beautiful light skin, a lovely shade of pink cotton candy hair. At first glace she would seem like an angel. Even her expression seemed that as a sweet girl. But no, she was far more complicated than that.

Liam nodded with a sigh. He leaned down and picked his brother up. Moving him towards the bed and laying him down on it. "Amazing what can happened to someone when they seem to loose everything." Liam said to himself, turning towards Phoenix. "Can souls be trapped?" He asked her rather quietly. Figuring she would know over anyone. Well Daichi may know, but he was sleeping. "I noticed Raven's new necklace, and it seemed angry. If that makes any sense."

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 02:08 AM

Phoenix shivered as she thought of the hollow eyes Raven had. She could only see those eyes as Liam spoke making her sick at her stomach just at the thought of them. She tried to think back had there been a necklace. There had been only she hadn't really paid much attention to it due to the strange behavior of the doll. "Could all of this really be that simple to explain. If it is then it makes since to me. Raven would never give up so easy and be so obedient. And Raven would have never got to the point where I would dare to harm her. Besides she would have slapped me back and yelled at the new doll. Even if her soul is trapped in the necklace how would we get it out. I have no magical ability." She said as she gently put her hand on Liam's shoulder.

"He will be ok Liam. I promise to help you look after him and he can stay here in my room. You can not blame him Liam. Raven is his world as we are hers. I should know I know some of their deepest thoughts and memories of one another." She said as she found herself blushing at some of the thoughts. "They do honestly love one another and it pained him deeply to see the vessel that looked like his Raven but it wasn't her. It would be as if I lost you. I don't know what I would do if you ended up like Raven I would beg for it to be me next so I wouldn't have to sufferer alone. Your music brings a smile to everyone even Kellen sometimes. And your laugh is contagious. " She said as she smiled thinking about Liam. She blushed slightly as her thoughts went to a darker note.

"We may have to see if we can get the new doll to help us. Don't be fooled she is not the innocent looking angel she appears by no mean. She is rather dark and down right vicious. Though dark magic is her game she might be able to help us get our Raven back and get ride of Kellen. I would rather have a happy Kellen than the stuck up one we normally get. Though there is much good in him though he want show it to save his life."

Luna stared at Kellen as a smile appeared on her lips one of the few honest ones she had ever had. She laughed with him for the first time in a long time truly meaning it and not just for show. She gave a bow of her head to him as he introduced himself. "Ah so you are old blood I see. Well I am glad to see that the old woman may have some good taste after all. I am sorry I may have been to quick to judge the books in this house. Seems at lest one is a good read and maybe even a keeper." She said as she looked him over enjoying the view. She didn't see much not to enjoy about the other doll he had her type the bad boy look with a innocent edge to him. His black and white style suited him well and his beautiful black hair made him a vision. She giggled as she moved closer to him her hands behind her back as she walked behind him appearing on his other side. "Don't worry I only kill those who pester me. Besides why harm something so yummy. Not every day a girl meets Tall dark and handsome. What I would give to have met some one like you in my past life." She grinned as she stood there.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 05:42 PM

Liam sat down on the bed his brother was laying in. On the edge of it. He relaxed as he heard Phoenix. Mainly because he was thinking to himself. "He will be alright as soon as the booze gets out of his system. He may even be angry. Which is better than drunk." Liam glanced down at the sleeping body before back up to Phoenix. "I don't know if I could handle ending up like that. Or you as a matter of fact." He was being honest, looking up into her eyes. "I don't know if we can trust this new witch. From the way she was speaking down in the kitchen, she seems to just want to make everyone suffer. But that is just my opinion. I may add I did not feel any good emotion cross her body except for when she ordered Daichi. But maybe it can be so simple. I mean a soul can't really be destroyed. It either gets puts somewhere, or is in someone, right?" Liam said thinking outloud. "If we were to break the pendent, whatever is trapped inside will have to go to the nearest empty body. I don't know. Makes sense to me." Liam shrugged slightly at his idea. "I just don't know if I can trust Luna to not do something to Raven."

A smile crossed his own face at the compliments. Who wouldn't smile after all. His eyes watched her as Luna moved around him. A bit of pink hair brushed past him. It was surprisingly soft against him. When she stopped, he turned towards her. "Not every day I get complimented by a beauty such as yourself." Kellen looked at her for a second, his eyes widened slightly. "You remember your past life?" He asked almost dumbfounded. Kellen had been pestering Raven for years to tell him since he knew of her power. It was the main reasons he hated her, but Kellen knew their had to be more. There just had to be. "

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 06:20 PM

"Of course don't you? Oh let me guess the witch took them from you. Nasty thing about magic. She couldn't take mine I am a witch too I have my own magic. She may have saved me and turned me into her pet for now but she can't control my powers. Though I do wonder what that girl was like before she became trapped in that necklace. Really I mean who can call a witch mother." She said as she thought about the dark haired girl. She then turned and smiled at him enjoying the sight.
She laughed as a beautiful smile appeared on her lips for him. "Well it isn't every day you find some one so enchanting. Tell me where in this house do you call home? Tell me about you." She said as she gently wrapped her arms around his arm and waited for him feeling happy for once as she enjoyed being close to him .

Phoenix stared at Liam as she lessen to him as he rambled taking her own notes. She froze as she lessen to the other dolls in the house and their thoughts. She wondered if Raven's soul was in the necklace and even if they could break it if it would go back to her doll body or would it take some one else in the house. She really didn't like the idea of getting near the new doll much less let her help. The girl was a little do dark for her liking. She took a set in the floor besides the brothers as she stared at the door. The door creeped open as a trail of books appeared and placed them selves down around them. She stared at the door till it closed it's self again and locked. Her eyes scanned each of the tittles as she looked from the magic book Raven had hide the one the witch had tried to teach her. She smiled as she saw the book under the pill one of the first she had brought in she had guessed right with the help of Chi. "Chi will be upset with me for this. But I didn't know where Raven hide the book lucky enough he isn't that strong or hard to see into his thoughts and memories. Raven well she is a different story. Don't get me wrong he can hurt me seriously when he is awake due to his power but when he is sleeping he is no problem. I don't know how to read any of this magic was never my thing. I believe I enjoyed dancing and drawing. " She said as she open the book and stared at it holding it up for Liam to view.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 08:20 PM

Kellen put his own arm around her shoulders as he let out a small chuckle. "Raven? She can be a bitch most of the time. Although it is impressive what she has done in the past. Not many in the house know it, but she has trouble controlling her power. I don't think even her lover knows to be honest. Got mad at me, and pushed me into six book cases, without touching me. Her and the witch had a huge argument a little while ago, and here she is now. At least it is quiet." Kellen said with a shrug. Updating Luna a bit, even though she had not really asked. But at least she knew. "I have a room upstairs, but I tend to stay in the basement. I'm a vampire, so bright sun and I hate each other. Besides no one bothers me down there most of the time. It like an entire finished floor to myself." Kellen said to her. Wondering if they would be sharing a basement. After all, it was where Luna had woken up. Normally the dolls tended to stay in their rooms they woke up in. With the exception of Kellen of coarse. "But yes she did to answer your question. I wish I knew them too. But no such luck."

Liam looked over the book. Not understanding a thing. He rubbed his temples from frustration. "It looked like a bunch of chicken scratch to me." Which was partly true. The book he was looking at had many notes written along the pages. Some crossed out and written over, not to mention the smudged notes did not help. How could anyone read this book? "It makes no sense to be honest. I know Daichi will be mad, but he did spend a year with Raven. If there a chance he knows any of this? I hear stores about how the witch would come to visit. Trying to teach everyone like children. But she has stopped obviously. Daichi doesn't seem like a magic user, but you think he knows anything in his head?" Liam asked. He was not able to read minds, so it made it harder for him. But if Phoenix could learn a bit, maybe it would be useful."Or you can hold Raven down, and I'll steal the pendent and smash it."

Raven put the broom away after the floors were swept. She stopped suddenly, looking around before picking the pendent up and looking at it as a grin washed over her face. "Be quiet you. Why must you always fight." She said before dropping the pendent back around her neck and heading upstairs into her room. Closing the door and laying down.

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 08:53 PM

Luna smiled as she felt his arm on her shoulders. She grinned as she leaned over and stared into his eyes inches from him then laughed as she gently put her finger to his lips and turned leaving him there. "It would seem you will have to put up with me." She said as she looked over her shoulder. She gave him a playful wink as she walked to the door frame and and touched it a black aura appeared from her hand as a strange symbol appeared. "Sorry little witch this isn't your house any more. Mother you should have known better. I was always better than you. I'm taking this place for my own." She said as she grinned as the house changed. The house seemed darker and gloomy as Luna turned and looked back to Kellen. "A vampire then what do you feed on? What about little old me." She said as she walked to him slowly.

Phoenix stared at Liam as she turned and stared at the door. "Shh! That doll it spoke." She said as she stood. She looked to Chi and rolled her eyes. "Come on lets try your last plan." She said as she dashed to the door and swung the door open. She froze as she stared at the house. "What happen?" She said as she saw her gloomy everything had turned. She shook her read knowing they would worry about that later. She quickly headed up the stairs as she followed the thoughts of the other dolls and soon found Raven's body. She eyed the necklace.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 09:25 PM

Kellen watched as the house grew gloomy and darker. Something he could not complain about. Although it helped to know there were dolls in the house who would hate the feeling of not feeling the sun on them. "Ahh, I do love what you have done with the place." Kellen said with a chuckle, walking towards the window to peer outside. Something he hadn't done in a very long time. He then turned as the same smile grew on his face. shifting into a grin a she mentioned allowing him to feed on her. "What you would expect a vampire to feed on of coarse my dear." She said meeting her half way, resting his hands on her hips. "It would of coarse be my pleasure to." He said, trailing soft kisses down the side of her neck and along her shoulder. Placing his hand on her lower back to pull her closer.

Liam looked towards Phoenix, "My last plan? That was a joke!" He said to her quietly, although following. He noticed how dark everything had gotten, but figured it was just the new doll Luna playing games. he followed Phoenix, trying not to make a single sound. "Guess who I can assume." He whispered at her question, peering into Raven's room to see her laying in bed. Arms folded over her chest. Her eyes were closed which was good to see since the emptiness was not very pleasant to look at.

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM

Phoenix stared at the doll then looked to Liam. "Do you have a plan?" She said as she hopped he did. She stared at the doll and held out her hand as she concentrated all her energy on the necklace just beneath the dolls arms. "Please undo your arms." She whispered as she hopped she wouldn't have to harm the doll.

Luna smiled as she heard him. She laughed as she watched him meet her and leaned her head to the side reveling her neck for him as she gently rested her hands against his chest. She closed her eyes as she felt his genital touch. Here eyes shot open as she felt eyes and and gently turned as she tilted her head and stared at the other dolls. "Didn't mother every teach you manners? I guess I'll have to teach you some." She said as she stared at them her eyes changing color as the dolls screamed as fire appeared on them. She closed her eyes as her eyes returned to normal then open them. She looked back to Kellen. "I am sorry I don't kiss and tell. I'm not that kind of girl." She said as she turned and headed back to the basement having enough of the upper part of the house. She hated having to leave Kellen there there was something about him she enjoyed and even loved something she knew little of. She looked about the strange new place as she saw the door and her symbol on it. It was the same large wood door from her home. She gently touched it and stepped back as it open at her touch. She peered into the room that was to be hers and stared in wonder as she loved the dark decor and her spell books where there along with some of the darker things she loved. She walked into the room and gently took a set on her bed as she closed her eyes wishing her fun with Kellen hadn't been spoiled.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 11:19 PM

"Maybe instead of getting it off of her, is there any way you can break it from here? With your power?" Liam asked her. He knew she could levitate items, but maybe there was a way she could put pressure on the ruby itself and cause it to crash. He suddenly heard screams from downstairs., and a crack from Raven's room. There was a red flash of light as Liam and Phoenix was pushed back a ways. Not into the wall, just pushed back. Liam blinked a few times as his vision came back after the blinding flash. He saw Raven getting up from the bed. "Where is she?!" Raven asked. Anger obviously filled her voice. She started to walked towards Phoenix and Liam, calming right away it seemed. Liam could feel every emotion shifting threw her. But as his vision came completely back. He noticed something different. She appeared more... human.

Kellen found himself laughing slightly as Luna turned and burned the dolls. Getting angry. What e wasn't expecting was for her to walk away. Although Kellen knew where she was going. Therefore he would take it time. It was then he felt a serge of power from upstairs..

Raven stood up from the bed. She was barefoot, lighter-skinned, jet-black hair that trailed down her back to about her mid thighs. Her eyes were her normal brown, but lighter like her complexion. She looked very similar to the doll she had been for eleven years. But now Raven looked back and forth between Liam and Phoenix after asking her question. Visions were swimming threw her head from the past couple of days. All hitting her at once. Raven fell to her knees, holding her head and breathing heavily. She then suddenly realized something. She felt very different.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 AM

Phoenix stood there and was about to try when she found herself on the floor. She slowly moved to her feet as she stared at the girl. She walked to where the girl stood and just stared at her as her mouth fell open. "The girl in my dreams. And my drawings. I know her." She said as a slight smile appeared on her lips. "Raven this is the real Raven? How? Why?" she said as she tried to understand what happen.

Chi slowly woke as his head killed him. He sat up holding his head. He gowned as he felt something powerful making his head hurt worse. He closed his eyes wishing he could die as he managed to fall from the bed. He slowly rose from the floor using anything and everything to help him stand as he made his way from the strange room he was in. He didn't know where he was or how he got there.

Luna looked up as she felt something powerful in the house. She moved from her new room and up the stairs running pasted the kitchen as she made her way up the stairs to where she found the other dolls and the little dark elf and the weak doll phoenix maybe. She didn't catch their names. She stood a little off from the other dolls that had gathered as she stared at the girl. "Well Well." She said as she stared at Raven.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 12:18 AM

Raven slowly sat up. Finding her legs were getting tangled within the Kimono she wore. Some hair was draped over her face. She slowly stood, learning how to walk all over. She could not remember back when she wore a dress, it was not until Phoenix spoke, Raven really started to react. "It is very dark in here.." Raven muttered as the sun started to peek threw the windows. Raven was one to like natural sunlight after all. She looked to all the faces, very confused herself. "Everyone is just staring at me, why?" The house started to repair itself. Phoenix's locks, every bulb that Luna had burst, even the burn marls of the dolls. Everything returned to proper order. Raven did not even lift a finger it seemed. She looked down at her hands, turning them back and forth. "I feel heavier oddly enough." She walked up to Phoenix and Liam out into the hall. "I had a nice nap. A strange dream too. At least I had hoped it was a dream. Now I see the pink haired instigator." Raven said, not even looking towards the girl. "Is everyone okay?"

Kellen wondered upstairs after everyone. Feeling the same power everyone else did. It was almost like a group of moths to light. She stopped behind Luna, not putting a hand on her, but just wanting to be near. He saw the new girl, although it did not even register that this was Raven until Phoenix said so. "Real Raven?" He found himself saying absent minded. He noticed the sun started to pour into the house, and everything started to fix. Kellen moved slightly into the shadows. The sun did not hurt him as it would a normal vampire, but it did make him uncomfortable.

Liam blinked towards Phoenix, "Wait, you didn't do anything?" He was shocked as he looked at the blond haired beauty. Raven walked up to them both a couple of second later, after tripping over her own Kimono. Well, it was to be expected, after all, she wore pants for over a decade. A smile crossed his face when she asked if everyone was okay. Even Liam felt calmed down. Like someone had just lifted a huge weight off of him. "Of coarse"

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2011, 12:38 AM

Phoenix stared dumfounded as she stepped back. She was afraid for some reason as she took her place among the other dolls. She hadn't mean to to step back it just happen. She slowly stepped froward again standing beside Liam. Her eyes studied the girl as she felt happy and sad at the same time. "Raven?" She smiled as she read the girls thoughts. "RAVEN!" She said as she jumped up and hugged her. "I missed you."

Luna steeped back as she stared at the human girl. She rolled her eyes as the girl fixed everything making it dame cherry again. She held out her hand as a umbrella appeared and quickly open it helping with the sunlight. She stood in the shadows as she felt a fire starting to grow in her one of anger and resentment.

Chi slowly stumbled up the stairs and saw Kellen and another doll. He stared at her wondering when she got there. He froze as he stared at the human girl. He looked around not seeing Raven. He closed his eyes and open his eyes wondering if he was dreaming.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 01:22 AM

Raven wrapped her arms around Phoenix when she hugged her. "How long was I sleeping?" Raven asked. She remember meditating, or relaxing in the dark basement after needing to think things over. She then remembered feeling very sleepy, then after that dreams. Or more nightmares in fact. Raven was angry at the pinked haired doll for what she was doing. Although now seeing her, the girl seemed to be glaring at Raven. But the little bird shrugged it off. Feeling a familiar presence come up the stairs. She opened her eyes from her hug with Phoenix seeing Daichi. Looking worse for wear. "Excuse me Phoenix and Liam." She said to them, looking only to Daichi. She was worried now as she walked threw the crowd and up to him. The dolls moved right out of the way. Scared it seemed of what she was. She paused standing before Daichi before throwing her arms around him. Right away smelling the booze and cleaning chemicals on his body. "Daichi.." She whispered to him. Knowing it must have been a long time. Although honestly Raven did not want to know how long.

Kellen shifted his eyes as Luna moved next to him. Obviously muffed about Raven making everything happy again. One thing he noticed was the reactions from the other dolls. They were terrified it seemed. Something they would use to their advantage. With a slight move of arm, he bumped Luna slightly, seeing if she caught it. Which of coarse she did.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2011, 01:56 AM

Chi stared at the strange girl as she moved to her. He felt something strange as she hugged him and stared at her. He backed away as he shook his head. "Who are you? " He stared at her as he saw those eyes. "Raven?" He said as he gently touched her hair and stared at her. He felt his heart sink seeing her there was no way she could love him. He was a doll. "The witch much be pleased with you and you are free now it's what you wanted. " He said hating every word. He knew she wanted to be free. He never thought it would come so soon and how was he to compare to a real life person he was just a doll. He looked to the other dolls. "Get back to your rooms." He said as he watched the other dolls scurry away happily. He looked back to her lost for words. "You are beautiful."

He turned as he felt a soft touch and stared at the beautiful pink haired doll. He gave a bow as he smiled hearing her sweet voice. He let her take his arm. "Then we shall go see." He said as he lead her down the stairs.

Phoenix smiled as she hugged Raven back. She stood there with Liam as she smiled seeing Raven head for Chi. Though the smile faded as she heard and felt Chi's thoughts. It sadden her as she felt the pain it caused him. She looked to Liam as she tried to hold back the same tears Chi was suppressing. She spoke to him in his mind so only he could hear her. "He is sad she will no longer love us. What if he is right she can't stay here she is free."

Luna gave a nod as she looked to Kellen and gave him a warm smile. "Interesting a human girl what pain could come from shards of glass cutting that skin or fangs." she said as she shifted her eyes back to Raven and glared at the girl. She then walked to where Chi was and gently placed her hand on his shoulder as she spoke in her innocent voice. "Master Daichi, I am sorry the other dolls have caused a mess in the kitchen." She smiled as she took his arm and turned to leave with him. She looked over her shoulder as she gave Raven a wicked grin then turned around as she looked innocent and followed him to the kitchen. She showed him the mess and helped him clean up till he told her it was fine and to leave he would clean it up. She gave him a smile then left him there proud of herself. It wouldn't take long to have him eating out of her hands. She could tell he had doubts about Raven and that was all she needed to get him on her side and eating out of her hands. She didn't want him nor did she love him but to get even and get what she wanted she could manipulate him with ease. She walked back to her room as she took a set on the steeps feeling rather bad for her actions. It pained her that she had done that in front of Kellen it was strange such things had never bothered her before. She would have rather wrapped her arms around him and him be in love with her something she knew was never possible she was a monster.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 02:25 AM

Raven simply watched as Luna came up behind Chi, mentioning the kitchen and completely pulled him away from her. "I-uh.. Alright. I'll talk to you later." Raven said to Chi, as a fake mile crossed her face. She turned and went back toward Phoenix and Liam. Not saying anything at first. Her eyes were shifting slightly as she thought about what had just happened. "Everything that has been happening.. I think it is good, but somehow it turns out that it is the opposite." Raven said to them both. Looking back towards the stairs. She could not see Daichi and Luna anymore, but knew what they were up to. "I'm feeling jealous." Raven admitted, trying her best to push the thoughts aside. But she decided to get off of the subject for the sake of not annoying her friends.

Liam watched Daichi, expecting a happy reunion. Instead he walked away. "She went right to him though as soon as she saw him." Liam pointed out to Phoenix. He was enjoying how to the two were working together. Liam could pinpoint the exact feelings of someone, while Phoenix pretty much did everything else. He put an arm around her waist, pulling her close and kissing the top of her head just before Raven came back over towards them. Even Kellen seemed a bit confused by the affair. But Liam could tell he had taken a liking to the new doll. Liam did not say anything to what Raven said. Figuring it was targeted more towards Phoenix. But he could tell how Raven was feeling just then, even if she hid it well on the outside. He brought it to the forefront of his mind for Phoenix to see. Anger was the emotion that worried Liam the most.

"Everyone is going to start treating me differently.."
Raven suddenly realized. "I know I should feel overjoyed and free, but I can't bring myself to leave everyone behind. Not that I am sure to even leave just yet." Raven suddenly felt a small chill, making her shiver slightly. Which was a strange sensation in itself. Raven again glanced back at the stairs. Almost waiting for Daichi to come back up. But knew he was still in the kitchen cleaning. Have I ruined everything?.. Raven thought to herself.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2011, 02:40 AM

Phoenix smiled as she looked to Liam and blushed as she felt him wrap his arm around her waist and kiss the top of her head. She was about to return his kiss when she heard Raven. She looked to Liam as she gave him a nod feeling the anger. "Raven that is not true we still love you and so does Chi. He is afraid you can't love him anymore." She blurted out."And that was the point of Luna doing that. Honestly I wouldn't get mad she has feelings for another doll in the house. At list that is what her thoughts say well when I can read them. She is worse than you and chi about her thoughts and letting me read them. I think you need to go to the kitchen Chi just hurt himself you should check on him." She said as she sounded worried. What she didn't say was she had stabbed him with a knife. How else was she going to get the pair together and talk things out. She looked to Liam as she told him sorry mentally knowing by now he felt Chi's pain. "Sorry I couldn't think of anything else better to do other than knock them both out and lock them in a room."

Chi had finished cleaning up the mess and was cleaning the last knife when he slipped from the counter and let out a scream as the knife stabbed him threw his hand. He pulled it out as he cursed and held his hand as blood poured from it. Not only had he lost the girl that was his world and the only one he ever loved now due to his stupid Idea that drinking was the way to solve it he was in pain physically to.

Luna walked to the couch as she closed her eyes and smelt Kellen's sent there. She gently sat down on it as she closed her eyes wishing he was there instead of just her. She should be use to the feeling by now that was how it always was just her. She laid down and curled up on the couch as she closed her eyes enjoying the sent as tears for the first time rolled down her face. She had hurt him and she didn't know how to fix it. She didn't want chi just to use him to get Raven though she had been stupid and hurt Kellen the only doll in the house worth talking to and now he would never talk to her. She really was a witch and maybe she deserved a endless life in the basement.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 03:08 AM

A small smile crossed raven's lips as she heard Phoenix. She always could make Raven feel better. "Thank you guys." She said to them both, even thought Liam had been quiet. She turned and headed downstairs, just getting into the kitchen when she heard Daichi scream, then pull a blade from his hand. Raven went right to his side, taking his hand. "What did you do?" Raven said, asking for a fight almost, but of coarse she did not mean it as such. She held onto his wrist to keep him from moving away from her as she opened the drawer to take out a clean towel. Holding it underneath his hand to stop blood from dripping to the floor. There was already a small puddle there. Raven put her free hand over the knife wound. Healing it slowly and blocking any pain he would feel. Raven noticed how chilled his skin felt compared to her own. Not that it pulled her away by any means. Once the knife wound was closed, Raven ran the towel under the facet to get a bit of warm water. Cleaning any blood from Daichi. "I should have come down to help you clean..." She said more to herself. Her kimono had a bit of blood on it now, but Raven did not seem to mind. "How did this even happen my love?" Raven asked him, looking up into his eyes.

Kellen found himself downstairs in the basement. He walked around the side of the couch. Taking the seat on the floor in front of Luna. He put his head back to rest on the seat of the couch as e looked to the ceiling. "That was very funny what you did you know." Kellen said with a small chuckle. He knew she had not meant it, and was only trying to hurt Raven. So instead of getting jealous, he simply sat back and watched as Daichi was pulled away. "I enjoyed watching her smug face twist with emotions."

Liam looked down at Phoenix when she mentioned Daichi hurt in the kitchen. How did she... oh no she did not! Liam thought to himself. He was not mad mainly because she would never do anything to him Raven could not fix within a couple of seconds. But still. Liam felt a bit of pain in his hand from Chi. Not that he allowed it to show until Raven walked away. "Really?" He asked. Not angry, just merely wondering. "It is alright. He will be okay. But, that could be an idea. Come, let's go play piano for a short while." Liam said, resting his hand on her lower back comfortably.

Lady Chello

Old 06-20-2011, 12:31 PM

Luna laid there as she was surprised that Kellen appeared. Her tears and any sigh she was up set was gone as she sat up giving him room on the couch. She smiled as she heard him. "To bad for the girl Master Daichi isn't the brightest fellow. He would fall for any innocent looking soul. I defiantly wouldn't want him put use him in a heartbeat. Humm I believe we have found her weakness. He isn't that smart strong yes but smart no. I could have him eating out of my hands soon enough. As for the other two hummm I think they are fine for now as long as we have Daichi." She said as she ran a hand threw his soft silk like hair. She smiled as she did so enjoying it. "I would rather wrap my arms around you and let you feed off me before that fool."

Phoenix smiled and followed him. She took a set on the bench as she waited for him to play. "I couldn't think of anything else better to do. I am sorry for the pain on both accounts. This day has been something else I can't wait for sleep." She said as she let out a yawn feeling rather tired. She smiled at Liam then scooted closer to him and leaned over kissing his cheek. She blushed slightly after doing so and turned back to the keys as she played on the lower part of the keys playing a slightly haunting melody. It was one of the song she remembered from her dreams it was a lullaby.

Chi open his eyes as he felt the soft warm hands on him. He was surprised to see the human girl helping him and didn't know what to say back to her in response. He stared at her as she cleaned the rag then looked to his healed hand. "I was washing it and something pushed me and I fell from the sink when I did the stupid thing fell to and stabbed me. I wasn't trying to kill my self I would go for the heart." He said meaning it. "Raven...." He said as he heard her call him love. He slowly stood as he walked to where she was and placed a hand on her soft face staring deep into her eyes. "Raven how can you love me now. You are human again something you always wanted I will be a doll forever and hers. You got what you wanted you should leave here and never look back. You have suffered enough." He said meaning every word as it pained him. He loved the girl no matter what form she was in he loved her and always would. With out asking or thinking he pulled her too him and kissed her deeply as he held her there in his arms. Not even if she was human had his feelings changed for her he loved her.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-20-2011, 03:14 PM

Raven shook her head slightly. Washing out the rag in the sink. "You can be so stupid sometimes.." She said a bit harshly. Glancing at him from the corner of her eye as she was pulled towards him and kissed. Raven dropped the towel into the sink and wrapped her wet hands around Daichi. She pulled away from the kiss, staying close to Daichi of coarse. "I told you before. There is no one in this world I would rather be with. You have been with me for over a decade now. We have our fights, but we get over them. I have said it before, and I will always say it, I love you. You hold a place in my heart no other can fill." She said with a small smile. The same words she had said before to him. Raven pulled him close, being sure to not leave even an inch of space. Simply standing with her arms wrapped around him. "I love you."

Liam himself blushed slightly when he felt the kiss on his cheek. With the pink still in his cheeks, he turned towards the keys. Playing the higher end. Listening to her Haunting tune, Lima decided to counter it slightly with the complete opposite emotion. He played with the hand opposite to Phoenix so he would not bump her, so he was playing with only one hand. "You play beautifully my dear Phoenix." Liam complemented her.

Kellen chuckled a but at her plan. "Just know you will not be harming me as you do so." He told her. Which probably was an assurance to Luna since she had been upset after pulling Daichi away. Kellen honestly found the entire thing a game. He moved up into the couch, moving just next to Luna, putting an arm over her shoulders and pulling her close. "I don't think Master Daichi would enjoy someone like you as much as I would." He whispered, kissing Luna.

Lady Chello

Old 06-21-2011, 01:15 AM

Luna pulled away and laughed as she smiled at him. "Your right he wouldn't know what to do with me not that you would either." She said as hide herself again. "Please don't kiss me you don't know me. besides I'm just a beautiful toy to you nothing more." She said as she laughed at the thought of him loving her. "First of all you should know I don't plan on staying in this house." She said as she swung her hair over her shoulder and stared at him with her pink eyes. She reverted back to the girl she had always been. Why should she believe in love there was no such thing it was a illusion and Kellen was nothing more than than a toy as she was to him.

Chi stared at her as he smiled and held her. "It has been to long we have been together I wouldn't know what to do without you." He said as she smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "I missed you Raven. I don't know how long anything was I am sorry I slipped and failed you. I know you hate me drinking. But you where here but it wasn't you. I couldn't live with it. Raven I am crazy for you and you should know I would die for you."

Phoenix smiled as she heard his beautiful counter melody. She laughed as she enjoyed herself and played with him. She let him finish as she ended her song with a soft note that sounded like the last cry of some one who had lost they one they loved. She blushed slightly as she loved hearing his music. "Your music is always so beautiful. I love it." She said as she smiled and watched him play. "The house would be lifeless without you in it to bring life to it." She said as she closed her eyes and lessen to him play.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-21-2011, 01:44 AM

Kellen chuckled slightly. "But you taste so delectable..." He whispered to her, kissing her exposed neck where she had just flipped her hair. Knowing full well he was treading in deep water. Luna could probably kill him if she wanted to. But what was life without even an ounce of danger. Kellen kissed her neck once more before sitting back against the couch. Closing his eyes as he listened to the footsteps upstairs fade as a couple of dolls started to head to their room for the night to sleep. Even the small cellar window showed the sun was setting in a beautiful array or purples and pinks. "You plan to leave? No one has seemed to find a way out just yet. But if you do, take me with you."

"I wasn't myself?" raven asked him, honestly confused. She had been sleeping for a while, that was what Raven knew. She had concentrated so much on that bit he said, she missed everything else. Only hugging him tighter as the kitchen grew darker from nightfall. A chill came into the house that Raven could feel with full force. Something she never noticed when she was a doll. A shiver ran threw her body as she looked up at Daichi. Hearing year two and four come out of the living room, and head upstairs to their rooms. "I'm so sorry Daichi.. I remember feeling very sleepy, then dreams. Now here I am." She spoke to him. Holding herself closer for any warmth Daichi could give to her. "I would never want you to die for me you know. But I do understand."

Liam laughed slightly at the musical humor. His own beat was not messing Phoenix up, with even he had to admit he fell into at times. Just listening to others talk around him. As Phoenix ended her song, Liam raised his unused hand to play all together. One final song of the night. It was similar to a lullaby for all those going to sleep. "It should. I am pretty sure it is the only think I am good at... Daichi is a great cook, Raven with her infamous wisdom, Kellen with his.. Kellen-ness," Liam went down the list of one perk for every doll before finally coming to Phoenix, "You have your lovely drawings, Paintings, and beautiful looks"

Lady Chello

Old 06-21-2011, 02:07 AM

Luna froze as she heard him. His kiss did not scare it as it should she knew she turned and stared at him. "Why do you wish to come? Haven't you realized I am a heath hazard to you yet? Being near to me will only hurt you. " She said as she looked back to the beautiful setting sun. She gently laid her head on his shoulder as she thought. "Kellen a strange beautiful name. I am not good with relationships I warn you. I have never had anyone close to me that didn't die or end up hating me. I really wish you wouldn't like me at lest then you would be safe. I happen to enjoy you and like being with you." She admitted as she felt herself coming to life as the sun set. "Do you sleep at night? I am afraid I don't sleep or I haven't since the day I woke up like this. This is not my first day as a doll. "

Chi smiled as he held her then smiled at her. "Come one little bird lets get you to bed." He said seeing that it was time to get to bed. "You must be tired I have a strange feeling that Phoenix hit me. Speaking of witch where are the other two of our little family. They should be off to bed to." He said as he smiled at her holding her soft warm body close to her.

Phoenix blushed as she heard him and looked to the keys. "You are wrong I am not beautiful and my art is ok. It is nothing compared to your music. " She said as she smiled hearing him and laughed. "You are good at many other things Liam. You have a heart and care about so many. You are kind and very intelligent. I wish you could see yourself threw my eyes then you would know you have many other things you are good at besides music." She said as she smiled at him and peered out the windows as she watched the sun set and enjoyed the beautiful setting sun. "It is time to go to bed already. " She said as she heard him play his last song for the night wishing it didn't have to end or her time with him. She looked back down to the keys and hung her head before turning and kissing his cheek. She smiled and blushed slightly as she stood turning to leave. "Good night Liam. I hope you sleep well." She said as she turned and headed to the stairs.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-21-2011, 02:12 PM

"You keep contradicting yourself Luna." Kellen told her, looked down at her with a small smile. "You keep saying you are a danger, but you haven't done a thing to harm me." He said with a small chuckle. "Besides, I'm not very good either. So its either a recipe for complete disaster, or something that could work." He said with a shrug. Only the future would be able to tell after all. "You have been here for a few days already?" Kellen asked her. Wondering where she had been hiding all that time. "But no, I don't sleep all of the time."

Liam stood up after covering the piano keys with its dark wooden cover. He turned walking up to Phoenix. Resting a hand at the nape of her back and kissing her forehead. "I think you should sleep well also. No nightmares or anything tonight." Liam told her. He honestly did not want to leave he alone for the night. Knowing of her nightmares. But they probably were not ready to spend the night. At least Liam was not one to push the subject. He walked up the stairs with her. Liam would at least kiss her goodnight in front of her door. Which he did. Resting a hand on her cheek, and brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "I nightmare do claim you, my door is unlocked." He whispered, assuring her sweetly before heading to his own room. Undressing and hoping into bed. Liam only slept in his pants after all. Which was more than some dolls in the house..

"They are just heading up the stairs now." Raven answered him. She gave him a quick kiss before stepping back. Holding his hand. "You know phoenix would never do that." Raven said to him with a small laugh. "You must still have a hangover. I better get you up to bed and watch you for the night." Raven said with a small smile. She then drew closer to him, whispering "If my memory serves me right, we were in the process of something special. Come, we should go say good night to our small family." Raven said to Daichi, tugging him towards the hallway. Hearing a couple of doors shut and not seeing a soul in the hall. at least from their angle. "I will read to you if you wish Daichi." She offered, noticing he wasn't speaking very much.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-24-2011 at 02:20 AM..