sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 04:03 AM

If you are not raesilver42 are sailor star rainbow please do not post in here.

Name:Konane Waves
Race:Mermaid
Pic:

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 04:14 AM

Name: Stephan Louis

Race: Human

Pic:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 04:22 AM

Konane swims around in the water as she look's around for some fish to eat. even some seaweed would work since she like both. fish as well plant life food wise to bad there is no other mermaid are mermen around. ((I'm guessing he all ready got a hold of her.)) her blue long hair moves around with moving her head around. the bracelets on her wrist she never takes them off are the metal like band around her tail.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 04:32 AM

Stephan walked slowly out of his quite nice mansion and towards the tank that he had set up on the grounds, just outside of the roses gardens. His brown hair was spiked in his generally messy fashion, and he was dressed in a sharp suit with a pair of black shoes. Deep, brown eyes the color of honey had been hidden by a pair of dark sunglasses to keep himself an air of mystery..especially when dealing with the mermaid. His breakfast of oatmeal and fruit had gone off without a hitch, and he was hoping that his latest addition to his grounds would be just as happy this morning. Already, the tourists were gathered to look at her. A grin spread across his face as he walked to the side of the tank and peered in at her. He carefully climbed up to the top of the tank and stood on the observation platform, his feet spread powerfully. "Good morning. How are we this fine morning?" he asked, smirking as she swam around.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 04:45 AM

She keep's quite dislike being treated like a pet by this man. so far this morning the mermaid had nothing to eat so far. Konane swim's up the Stephan yet stay's a few feet away form the platform he was on. "I'm hungry how ever is in charge of feed me better come soon. I wish you would let me have a friend in here to play with not a shark." Konane says to him in a low soft voice only for the human male. that's so called owns her to hear her enchanting voice. when talking the mermaid's voice sounds like a melody sort of like a song.

At lest he was nice enough to ask how she is doing but why could. this man not ask her for her name? she mostly only hears his name form people that work for him. truth be tolled Konane would admit being lonely in this big tank by her self. each day new human's would come to look at such a so called rare half human/half fish. only a few humans that came by a lot was the human man and the one how feeds her.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 05:02 AM

Stephan found himself surprised that his prized pet hadn't been fed yet this morning, though he had given strict instructions that she be fed her fish while other people were watching so that they could get the thrill of watching her hunt for her meal. It wasn't that he was a cruel, devillish man; more like he knew a good deal when he saw one. The mermaid to add to his collection of creatures that people could come and look at was too good a deal to pass up. She had cost him a pretty penny too. However, it was all worth it with how much she had brought attention to his place. A smile spread across his face as she swam closer, and he pushed his glasses ontop of his head. Well, the least he could do was sort of treat her like a humanoid, as she at least looked like one.

"No shark?" he asked, chuckling a little. "Alright, alright. I'll see what I can do about a friend." Maybe he'll get her a dolphin buddy. She might like that, and they could hunt together. Besides he has to keep her happy in order for her to look her best and for her to play around. However, he wasn't entirely sure that she wouldn't eat a dolphin. "What do you think about a dolphin?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 05:16 AM

"I'm unsure about a dolphin would this tank be able handle one even. if I'm all ready in here? but I would not eat one. yet they are much safer then shark's the sharks try to kill my race sometimes." she says to Stephan letting her tail stay in the water letting it move about. but if he would try to touch the starfish in her hair lets just say. Konane would slap his hand away since she like to keep it alive since they die. being out of the water for to long the female mermaid then moves. one of her hands to take the star fish out of her hair.

Once taking said starfish out of her hair she puts it in the water lets it go. maybe the human could watch it for now instead of her. her eye's,tail and hair were all the same color deep ocean blue. if the human man are male would ask her what her name means it moonlight in Hawaiian. she then wonder's if any merman get caught by the human's? to this day Konane can recall being caught by the human's fishing net. it had been her own falut she got caught she'd been chasing after a fish. the dang fish swim under the shadow of what the mermaid now knows is a boat.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 05:38 AM

Stephan wasn't sure if mermen were ever caught, as he was quite lucky to have found the mermaid in such a good condition as she was in. His brown eyes traveled from her to the humans, who were getting a little antsy because he was distracting their main attraction by talking to her. But every morning he went and spoke with her, to make sure that she was still in a good mood and didn't need anything. Also, he didn't trust anyone to take good care of her if he wasn't staying right on top of them every step of the way. She needed special treatment, and he would make sure that she staid happy so that her color staid vibrant and strong. Her bright blue hair might need more work too, though he didn't know what else to do to take care of her.

As she pulled the starfish out and let it go, the rest of the humans peered after it. He studied her tank; he had given her the best tank that money could afford, and it was large enough to allow for a dolphin in there as well as her if she desired. So he made a mental note to go ahead and purchase a bottlenose dolphin to go into her tank with her, so that she could have some company. His brown eyes swept over her...and then it occurred to him that he had never asked if she had a real name. She talked, so...why wouldn't she have a name? He figured that she had discovered his some way, as she was very intelligent and quick.

"I'll see about getting a dolphin for you." he promised, and unlike other scumbag rich men, he really meant it. "I think your tank is plenty big enough for both you and a dolphin." He paused, fidgeting with the cuff of one of his sleeves. A small smile came over his face. "I know I've never asked, but do you have a name?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 06:05 AM

Konane did not care if the human's that were watching her is unhappy. about that the man that owns her is talking to her right now. "My name is Konane it means Moonlight in Hawaiian. but if you don't mind me asking can I have a giant shell to sleep in? that close's so when I need my sleep the other human's can not watch me sleep." the female mermaid as him hoping he understood that. even if she is sea born dwelling type half human. she'd still need some private time to her self at lest to sleep.

But only nods her head in to agreement about the dolphin. by now a man in overall's was coming over with two buckets of fish. she then start's to move away form Stephan starting to swim once more. a few times before today she'd seen him talk to the man with the buckets of fish. Konane waits for the man with her food to clime up the ladder. once the man get's up the ladder he explains to his boss why. he is late feeding the mermaid today one of lion's. had tried to get out of it's cage when one of the others brought food to the animals.

The man had heard his fellow co-work's plea for someone to help. with get the lion to stay in the cage since one of the new one's is still. getting use to being caged up no longer in the wild were it use to be. ((I hope this is all right with you))

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 02:55 PM

(That's fine!)

Stephan frowned down a little at her. He was thinking about a lot of things that day, and not the least of which was where he was going to have to find a large clam shell to make her happy. Sighing a little, he opened his mouth to tell her that he would look around for a shell and for a dolphin, but he didn't get to tell her that before his help arrived. The man that was ordered to feed his prized pet had been hand selected from a large group of applicants. Only for best for her, so that he could take very good care of her. Because when you didn't take care of your money makers, you were a fool and not a very good business man.

What he knew was that his zoo was also one of her personal projects. He was a rich man, afterall, so why couldn't he spend his money on what he liked? The exotic creatures that were settled over the grounds were the best, the prettiest, the strongest. His money had been made when, as a younger man, he had created the invention that everyone was now using. His mind had gone to making cars run off of electricity, and now he had saved himself a pretty penny. Everyone knew of Stephan Louis. And pretty much everyone knew of Konane too. Konane. He repeated her name in his head as he readjusted the glasses on his head, then turned and looked at the man next to him.

"Alright. I'll talk to the other guy." He gave the other guy a nod, then turned and climbed back down. When he got down, he went back to his rounds around his zoo. Lions, tigers, bears...he loved all of them. Though he wasn't insane enough to try to interact with them beyond throwing food at them whenever they got close, he did enjoy watching. Once he had walked around his private zoo, he retired to his mansion and let his Labrador follow him into his private office, where he sat to work for the rest of the day.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 10:35 PM

One his boss left the man start's picks up one of the two bucket's. pours it in to the water of the slat water tank so the mermaid could eat. Konane watch's the fish swim in the water she then waits for a bit. before picking a fish out then start's to chase after a fish she'd pick out to eat first. she hope that her human owner would one day let her back in to the sea. yet some how doubt he would do that since so many other humans came to see her perday.

After chasing a fish long enough she caught it then break's the fish's spine. just enough so it would stop moving make sure it is dead. she then starts to eat the fish slowly trying not to eat it's head by mistake. are eat any of the bone's since she wanted to save one of the fish's bones. to use to comb her hair out with she would like to keep her hair looking nice. to bad she did not try to tell Stephan try look deep in the ocean. for a big clam shell that she could sleep in since first getting to this tank. the mermaid had tried everything to get out of it but notice.

If she were to get out of the water in said tank there is no water on the ground. Konane wanted go back home so badly she. would wait till the human's left so she'd be able to cry her self to sleep. most nights so far in this tank were really uncomfortable there was nothing like. the ocean floors in this hole glass tank are was it a plastic tank? any way she wanted to be free with her own kind again.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 11:08 PM

Back in his office of deep oak wood and nice mahogany, he turned on his laptop while Max the labrador flopped in his bed in the corner. His fingers flew over the keys as he checked his e-mails and started a few new ones. There was one guy whom he could always rely on to give him the best selections for his prize collection; Stephan was a repeat buyer and thus could always be guaranteed to have an interest in anything new he might have acquired. Of course, Stepha insisted that his animals always be at the top of their quality and caught legally. The lion out in the lion enclosure had been the latest addition, even after Konane, and he hoped that the male would settled in close.

So he called up his guy and chatted with him again getting a dolphin for Konane. The guy was a little hesitant at first, prompting Stephan to believe that he couldn't deliver, but then he said that he would find one...but not a bottlenose. A Pacific black and white dolphin instead. After googling them and seeing that they came from a similar area to where Konane had been captured. So, as that worked out well, the two men agreed on a price and a delivery date. He hoped that the dolphin would be in good condition or else.

Shrugging it off, he looked around online for a little while until he found something on ebay that would probably suit her. It would cost him a pretty penny, but he shrugged off the thought and put in his bid. He was going to have to watch the auction, but who else could want a gigantic shell? By the end of the day, when he'd had a dinner of fish and rice, the shell was in his possession and going to arrive the day after the dolphin did. He hoped that would make her happy....over his dinner, with a dessert of warm cake, he talked more of his business business with one of his men, then finally the day was over. The sun had set awhile back, and he found himself wanting to walk again. With a whistled to get Max to follow him, he went for a walk across the grounds and made his way to the tank. Carefully, he hauled himself up to the observation deck again and sat with his legs crossed under him, waiting for her to approach him if she wanted to. Max ran along the length of the tank below them, longing to jump in as he loved water.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2011, 11:58 PM

When finally night came all of the other human's had left now it was. time for her dinner which had been left on the observation deck. to bad she could not reach it on her own at all it was away form the water. she swim's up but had seen the dog running around the tank. thank goodness that animal can not clime up the ladder like a human. "Why must I be stuck here? in this blasted thing called a tank? I heat it in here!" Konane yell's out in a upset tone of the voice.

Yes the mermaid is not happy with being stuck in only one body of water. so far the only fish she got to eat was tuna,are spotted trout. why can't there be some salmon at lest for a change. at lest she did not have to fight so much with that type of fish like the trout. she peaks her head up out of the water at long last seeing Stephan. she felt like splashing him with water right now. mostly cause she miss her home waters more then this old tank.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 01:52 AM

Stephan frowned. Despite all that he did, she still wasn't happy. He gave her whatever she asked for, made sure that she was taken care of and kept in clean water. The technology used to keep her in place was state of the art, and he himself had observed the construction of his tank. But he had to remind himself that Korane wasn't just one of his creatures...she had a mind of her own, and as such she wasn't just like a lion or a bear. He found himself wanting to apologize to her because she wasn't being kept to the best of conditions, but he didn't know what else he could do for her.

And she hadn't been fed. He took the bucket from the deck and tossed it in so that she could eat. The fish darted off to find places to hide in the fake plants at the bottom of her tank. He really should have given her real ones, but he hadn't know what would be good for her or not. With a quiet sigh at her bad mood, he peered down at her. "I'm sorry you feel that way," he said to her. "I'm trying to make you happy here, but not much is known about mermaids." If he wanted to adopt a lion, it was easy. But mermaids...they were a recent discovery, and no one knew about them

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2011, 03:01 AM

Konane notice when he had let the fish in to the tank she would. go after them after talking to her human master for a while. "I'm sorry for sounding so ungrateful to you. it just I don't like staying in the same body of water for a long time. I'm use to swimming around on the sand ocean floors,looking in old sunken ships. eating kelp,sea weed are coral once they few months." she explains to him trying to sound not upset so much as being treated as a pet.

The mermaid look's up seeing the star's in the sky the moon was out tonight. oh how sometimes she wish to go see her family. but prayed they would not get caught in a fisher's net like what had happen to her. even if this female of her own race never really seen human's before. till after being caught in the net then meeting this man named Stephan. yet he did not know her race was really know as merpeople not just mermaids. "My race is called Merpeople not just mermaids kind Sir." Konane says to him with a shy tone of voice for a human. she'd admit he was more handsome then any merman.

Wait a minute did she just think about a human male more then one of her own!?!? she then start's to swim back down. to the tank's floor to try hide her red color on her now blushing face. it was really hard to hide behind fake plants with her food around. she grabs a fish snaps it then starts to eat it quickly. once done with the first fish Konane swims back up to see. if he is still around if so he hope he did not see her blush to bad there. is no such fish type person as a sea witch in the ocean are this mermaid. would have gotten her self in trouble years ago as a teen.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 03:20 AM

Stephan sat again, watching as she swam up to the top of water. Well, he had hoped that she would be alright after all...he had done everything he could think of to make sure that she was okay. They had looked up all sorts of ways to keep a fish in place, and he had picked out a tank that he hoped would make her happy. The tank itself had been designed with her in life; it was plenty big, with all sorts of decorations. Maybe he should ask her if she'd like real plants in there. He thought of the Pacific Black and White dolphin heading over to keep her company...that would mean more fish, but he couldn't very well just leave her alone.

She surfaced and began to tell him her troubles, and he frowned to himself. What could he do to solve that one? Throw in another tank? This was going to begin to add up very quickly, and he debated for the first time the intelligence of keeping a humanoid like her in a cage-like tank. Sighing, he sat beside the water and pulled off his shoes, then his socks. Max had settled beside the tank, one nose pressing into the glass as he peered at the mermaid swimming around. As she spoke, he carefully rolled up his pant legs, then stuck his feet into the water. Seemed nice to him, but maybe he would get stir crazy too. As he opened his mouth to respond to her, she turned and dove under the water with a blazing blush on her cheeks.

His feet in the water? Not sure of why she'd blushed other than that she'd gotten a good look at him, he sighed and put his hands on either side of him. He watched her grab a fish and eat it, then return to the surface and to him. As she did so, he gave her a smile. Mermaids were always beautiful to him, probably always would be. "Merpeople, hmm?" he asked. "I see. I apologize for my ignorance Konane...I'm doing the best I can. I found you a dolphin friend and a large shell for you to sleep in. Maybe I can even get you some real plants in there?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2011, 04:07 AM

She keep's quite for a good while before trying to think of something to say to him. "It is all right human's don't know much about my race so that is bound to happen." Konane says then swims past by his feet quickly. she'd had spot a fish looking up at his feet for some odd reason. the mermaid giggles a bit then starts to chase after said fish for a bit. doing the same thing she did before with the other fish. but comes back up more quickly hoping he had not left just yet.

"Oh Thank you and maybe some real plants would be nice in here. but please forgive me for being so rude I am not use to humans at all." she says while throwing the bone's of two fish in the the bucket. that was still on the deck that was a few inches away form were Stephan was siting. after a bit she excuse her self to get a other fish to eat. trying to recall when she'd last played with a dolphin? while chasing after her 3rd fish to eat for dinner. Konane recall's she played with baby dolphin as a young child.

When ever she saw his dog not knowing the dog's name. the mermaid would moves her tail around trying to see. if the animal would chase by her just for some fun. but even after recalling that old memory she starts to cry. as she could not help but think of her parents as well her 2 younger brothers. she was unsure how many days are months it had been since. the day being caught in the fisher's net then after being sold to the man that now owns her. knowing her father,mother must be worried sick about her by now. but being 22years old she had moved out of her parents safe home. when finally understanding she had a choice as a adult. to find her self a merman to mate with find a home of her own.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 04:22 AM

Stephan just kicked his feet in the water a little, almost feeling like a little boy again. His father would take him fishing sometimes, and he would let his feet dangle into the water while fish swam by. And, just like they did then, fish would sometimes nibble on his toes. He chuckled a little at the sensation, but it quickly disappeared when she did to chase the fish. He nodded along as she came back up. The night was cool and dark, with only a few stars overhead, and he had left all of the artificial lighting out of her pool so that it was lighted just like the ocean water would be in the darkness. At least, that was his intention.

Whether that was true or not he didn't know. This was the longest he'd ever spent by the side of the pool, but he wasn't sure that she didn't enjoy his company...she seemed lonely, and truth be told so was he. He was an only child of a workaholic and a woman who rather enjoyed being a rich man's wife; he had been raised by a nanny mostly, and she had been fired when he reached a certain age. A small sigh came over his lips as she looked up at the warm moonlight and soft air blowing over his skin. What would it be like to swim? He knew how, but he certainly didn't have a tail like she did.

Below, Max wagged his tail when she went by, then chased her back and forth. He wasn't the brightest of dogs, but he did the best he could. Having met tigers and lions and elephants, Konane had been one of the more normal ones. He wagged his tail happily at her and ran back and forth a few steps, his golden coat lighting up in the moonlight.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2011, 04:48 AM

Konane by now was trying to stop crying as she wonder she'd be in this tank. for the rest of her life are not with out being able to have a chance. to do a few things she had dream of doing before? her tail moves around even more as she watch the dog run a long by her tank. the mermaid watch the fish go up to Stephan's feet again only watching them this time. but wonder why they would nibble at his toe's for? to her that look plan gross but maybe to them it was playing around?

After finish crying she swims up back by the platform deck. "Um do you know how many days are month's. I have been here for? that mighty seem like a odd question to ask I would have to guess." she ask him not sure if it was near winter are not. if winter is coming soon her family would head off to sea of japan to stay warm. if it's summer they stay in the water she had been found in as well for spring time which. she her self thinks is the most lovely time of the year. all the fruit tree would start to bloom new flowers that are all over the Hawaiian island's.

Maybe with time she would grow get use to her new life style in this tank. for now she would wait for the new friend come in to her life. but hope after a few years maybe she could tell him to let. the dolphin go back in to the wild if it's form the wild that is. if any other human's find someone of her own race. maybe she'd be able to help this man become more rich tourist wise.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 05:04 AM

Stephan watched Max rush by the tank, chasing the mermaid back and forth. He knew the dog would like no less than to be dropped into the pool so that he could swim around with Konane. Moonlight...sure, the moonlight made her scales glitter as she moved so gracefully through the water. What would if be like indeed if he was a merman? If he had a tail of scales and could swim as she did, sliding so agilely through the water...would she be happy then? He shrugged off the thought, as it was ridiculous, and instead focused on her as she slid up to the surface again.

He hoped that she would get used to it eventually...he hoped that maybe she would stop crying even. It was one of the worst parts, watching her silvery tears drift away. Except that he wasn't a free willy guy; he was a keep-his-collection-inline guy instead, which was bad for poor Konane. It meant that he wouldn't be giving her up anytime soon, as bored and lonely as she was. He splashed some of the water around his feet with one hand, chasing off the fish, then looked back at her.

"It's been about two months and three days," he said, looking at her. It was an odd question, but if she asked he would answer. Maybe she had her reasons for wanting to know her jail sentence.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:45 AM

"But what season is it? I need to know I don't want to feel snow for the first time in my life. my family must be worried sick about me I did not realize it's been 2hole months since I got here." Konane says sighing out hoping maybe one day he would. some how move her tank close to the ocean but that would. be a stupid move for such a rich man. but if a human could become a merman some how in some crazy way. are her becoming a human maybe they would get a long better with each other.

She blush's once more but is pretty close to him this time. but even if he would have the heart to let her go someday. maybe she would stay by his side that is. if something crazy as them falling in love with each other could ever happen. yet but how would that work out since they are both form driftnet races? Konane being half fish him being a full human she knows deep down. in her own heart that he would have to get married to a human female. to keep his last name a live so a heir could take over his business. she'd have to mate with a male of her own race to have a child of her own.

About maybe 10moinutes pass by the two of them she thinks once more. "If it's late you should go get some sleep soon maybe. sometimes if you like after I get use to being in this thing. you can join me for a swim of your own accord." she says to Stephan trying not to blush this time was really hard for her. darn the crazy ideas in her head that was making her blush so darn much.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 06:07 AM

Ah, she wanted to know if it was going to snow. Stephan smiled, thinking of the place where he lived. It was the only type of place where he would be allowed to keep a mermaid and soon a dolphin outside in the open air, though covered by an awning to protect her pool from rain and anything else that might mess with the carefully kept up ph of her pool. He had put a lot of work into keeping her alive and well; he put a lot of time and patient care into all of his creatures, but the mermaid in her pool had taken special consideration. After all, she was one of the few of her type in captivity.

Living in sunny Florida, they were quite protected from the snow. It hadn't snowed in...ever. He opened his mouth to respond, but she instead turned a shade of red that matched the color of his tie. He gave her a benevolent smile, wanting her to be okay...he wondered just what was going on in her head, then decided that it was his feet dangling into her pool that bothered her. So he drew them back and out of her water, then sat with his feet out infront of him to dry them off while she surged off to swim again. Always moving, just like a fish...he wondered if she breathed air or water.

Shrugging to himself, he turned to put on his socks and shoes again when he heard her talking to him again. How did she know what he had been thinking? He had just wiggled his toes back into his shoes and was retying them when she spoke. A smile came to his lips, a warm smile, and he chuckled a little. "Would you really like that?" he asked, cocking his head. She was pretty, but he was thinking about her money prospect at the moment. That was really all that went on in his head, though he did care about her. A little bit. He wasn't just a grungy rich man...that was just most of him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:33 PM

"Yes I would really like that and I'm fine with you putting your odd. limbs called feet in to the water I was blushing about something else is all." She says to Stephan as she watch him pulling his feet out of the water. then putting his shoes back on she would never understand. why humans had limbs called feet are why those things called shoes. yet she was to shy to even tell this human male about what she had been thinking about.

The mermaid was not sure how far away she is form Hawaii. but she miss seeing all of the stars at night out in deep ocean. sometimes she wonder if it was true about if your lucky your wish mighty come true. if you happen to wish on a shooting star if you see one up in the dark night sky. how could she'd lose track of time after being away form the sea. to bad humans know nothing about merpeople when they get sick.

Konane would soon eat the rest of the fish in her tank then get some sleep. behind one of the many fake plants that are in here. to bad humans could see her sleeping at times in the morning time. she did not like wakening up when the run first rise's to go hunt early for food. at to bad there are no tree by her tank so she could see some flower fly in to her tank.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 05:14 AM

He didn't know what she had been blushing about, but really...he could have no way of knowing. She could blush over something so simple as her hair getting twisted up behind her or something. The ways of mermaids were not known to any humans at that point in time; he had often thought about offering Konane up for study, but he didn't think that he could do that her. Stephan tended to be a somewhat selfish man in general, especially when in regards to his prized collection of animals. As he stood to leave, he heard the soft howl of wolves in the distance, the roar of lions closer than that...he chuckled at the thought of what she would say if she saw a tiger or a lion or a bear...but she wouldn't, so it didn't matter.

"Well, maybe I'll swim with you soon," he assured her. With one last smile, he turned and climbed back down the ladder and to the grass below. "Come on Max. It's high time for bed." The labrador had been staring up at the mermaid, probably wishing that he could get in the water again as he was a lab and thus adored diving into the spray, but he tensed at the call and took off after his master with a warm bark of acknowledgement. So Stephan, after a last wave to Konane, led his dog back into the house. They went to bed, where Max slept on his bed in the corner of the room, and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out, asleep.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-06-2011, 11:27 PM

Konane watch's Stephan walk off till he is gone with his dog. but yet smiled when he had wave at her after he had left. she chase after the rest of the fish eating them then lay's down. behind one of the fake plants that is big enough to hide her body. for the rest of that night she had many dreams even one as being a human. one of her other dreams is Stephan as a merman she would giggle in her sleep. for a mermaid the young woman had a lot of odd dreams on that night.