momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 AM

Untitled (soon to have a title once we mae one. lol)

Pleas, if you are not me or BlueBlackrose, pleas do not post.

My trainer

name: Hime McNight
starter pokemon: Tepig
bio: Hime grew up in a nice loving family. Both her parents were hard working and kind people. Of course, they would get wrapped up in there work. So Hime was home by herself most of the time. She would usually play with her parents pokemon. Which, made her have a huge liking for pokemon. That's what made her want to become a pokemon trainer. She wants to get her own pokemon and meet lots of them.
how many gym badges do you have?: Non, I'm not sure if I want too...But I do want my pokemon to be strong! SO I will more then likely try...
personality: Hime is a nice girl who talks a lot. She is friendly and tries to make friends if she can, but she's mostly friends with pokemon. She tends to be a cry baby at times, but only if things are getting rough. She also becomes shy and freaks out more then necessary when bad things are happening.
picture:

likes: Sweets, riding her bike, outdoors, drawing, and pokemon, of course.
dislikes: Eating things that are healthy, rough times, mean people, and anyone that wants to harm or threaten pokemon in any way.
extra: not really

other characters will be added later~ (just let me know if I forgot anything, rose)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-04-2011, 01:26 AM

Reserving a post for my characters.