Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 AM

This rp is between me and Nova no one else posts here but us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric arrives home with his boyfriend as their parents knew he was gay but they didn't know about his twin. Eric heads upstairs with Brian and smiles "This is my room well mine and my twin brother's" as he walks into their room and shows him around. Brian looks around and nods "Nice to have a brother." grabbing Eric and plants a kiss on the lips. But that was all Eric was going to do he wasn't sure he was ready yet. Eric felt the kiss began to get deeply "Ok Brian not here please I am not sure I am ready yet."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-05-2011, 01:02 AM

Nick was in the living room doing homework. He hated the school, everything about it. When he heard his twin come through the door he glanced over at Eric and Brain before going back to his homework. Nick didn't like Brain, he felt he was too pushy and didn't treat his brother right.
(ooc: i know it's short >.< i'm sorry)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 01:14 AM

(Its kool)

Brian pouts and tilts his head "Come on Eric we been going out for an month and you show me to your room." says licks Eric's lips. Eric shakes his head "We can't one this is our room and another our parents will be home and I am just not ready." shrugged. He looks over at the time knowing he should get to his homework as well. Brian sighs and nods "Well ok...call me later I have to get to work." kissed Eric again before he heads out of the bedroom and downstairs. He looks over at Eric's twin and nods before he heads out he never did say anything to Nick. Eric heads downstairs and joins his brother in the living room "Hey Nick what you working on?" pops himself down on the couch.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-05-2011, 01:44 AM

Nick ignored Brain. When his twin sat down he looks over. "AP History. I've got 3 chapters to write an in-depth paper about." Nick shook his head and sighed softly, "remind me again why I agreed to take AP classes..." Nick started scanning the pages of his book before he closed it and leaned into the back of the couch.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 01:59 AM

Eric grabs his books out of his bag and place them on the couch. He rolls over onto his stomach "Ouch well at lease we know who is the smart twin in the family." sighs. He rolls his eyes and thinking back as Nick mostly did everything better in class. Eric shrugged "I don't know because you wanted AP History" pokes him. "Brian says I am lucky to have an smarter brother whatever that means.." He pulls out his pen out of his math book and opens his notebook up.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 02:07 AM

"Now I know AP classes suck majorly." Nick sighed before standing and stretching. "You hungry bro? Mom and dad called, they won't be back as soon as they were planning." He glanced at Eric. It wasn't being being the 'girly' twin as the kids at school put it but he brushed it off and made his way to the kitchen.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 02:15 AM

Eric writes down the problems in his notebook before he looks over at his brother. He nods "Sure did they say when they will be home?" knowing thier parents they would be home late. Eric sits up and place his pen into his book and closes it before getting off the couch and heads to the kitchen. He pulls out his cell from his pocket after he felt it go off and sees the text from his boyfriend. He would chuckle gently and sends an text back. "I have an question for you..why you been so rude to Brain everytime he comes over?" says place his cell in his pocket.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 02:31 AM

"Around midnight again." Nick answered, opening the fridge and scanning it before picking out a few leftovers from last night and set them on the stove. He hesitated before answering the question. "It's because he wants to rush you, he doesn't seem to have very much respect for other people..." Nick finally answered in a low mumur.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 AM

Eric sighs gently guessing Nick was right about something. "I guess your right he just well wants more. I'm not sure I am even ready for that." shrugged abit. He heads to the fridge and grabs an diet pepsi from it and pops the top open to take an sip. He sits down at the bar and stares down thinking before he looks back over at Nick. "Why haven't you found anyone yet? Usual you would be the first to have someone."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 02:56 AM

Nick shook his head. "If you're not ready than push yourself to go further." He glanced at his brother, smirking slightly but you couldn't really tell unless you looked. "I guess... I'm just not really looking..." He said quietly. Nick spaced for a second and burned his hand, biting his lip and quickly pulling it back. He went to go run some cold water over it and cursed himself mentally.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 03:11 AM

Eric takes another sip of his drink and nods "Yea well tell Brian that..maybe it was wrong to get into an relationship with him. I don't know." before he watched his brother burn himself. "Oh my.." jumps up and nearly spills his drink as he runs over to see to his twin. He reaches out and takes his brother hand and looks at it "It don't look that bad..I'll go get some cream from the bathroom."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 03:20 AM

'I would if you'd let me...' He thought to himself and glanced at his twin. Nick blinked a few times when Eric reacted the way he did and looked away from his brother. "Don't worry about it, the burner barely touched the skin." He tried grinning to lighten the atmosphere.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 03:29 AM

Eric turns off the burner and pulls him out of the kitchen "I don't care it needs some cream on it." He heads to the bathroom pulling his twin along with him as he makes him sit down on the edge of the tub. Eric walk over and searches thru the drawers for the cream. He finds it and walks over before he puts alittle bit on it. "It should ease the pain alittle. Even thought it cold on the burn."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 03:47 AM

Nick didn't argue with him and 'allowed' himself to be dragged. When they reached the bathroom he sat on the edge of the tub and flickered his eyes around, taking a mental note of all the designs that he never noticed before while his twin looked for the cream. He winced a little when he touched the burn 'cause the area around the burn was sensitive. "Mom and dad can't know, alright? They'll both have a cow." Nick looked at Eric.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 03:52 AM

Eric looks down at his brother's arm before he looks up at him. "Of course they wouldn't trust us using the stove again. So yea I won't tell." chuckles gently. He always been there for his brothers even thought sometimes he did take more blame than Nick growing up. He place the tube back into the drawer and closes it up. "Come on lets go eat before the food gets cold."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 04:03 AM

Nick smirked lightly and nodded in agreement. He slowly rose to his feet. "Agreed." Nick smiled a little and made his way back to kitchen. Sometimes he thought about taking Home Ec. because of how much he liked to cook but every time he brought it up to his parents he got scolded, it didn't make much sense to him how their parents thought things through most of the time but he knew better than to argue.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 05:10 PM

Eric heads back to the kitchen and walks over grabbing the plates from the cabinet. He place them on the table "You know I was thinking...seeing Brian isn't my best choice as an boyfriend..do you think I should break up with him? Be honest." But something else came to mind he did had an temper so he was abit nervous to break up with him. Eric grabs some forks and stuff and place it on the table.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 05:42 PM

Nick glanced at his brother and shook his head. "To be honest, I don't know." He put a hand on his head. "Eric let me talk to Brian, maybe I can get him to lighten up or something." He brought the food from the stove and over to the table, setting it in the center like they were having their own personal buffet.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 05:53 PM

Eric looks over at him and nods "Alright I was plan on surpising him at work so you can come with me." and sits down as he grabs his plate and place the food on. "Meatloaf always mom's best recipe." chuckles as he stretches. He forgot the ketchup and gets up from the table. he heads to the fridge and gets the ketchup then goes back to the table and sits down.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 06:16 PM

"Cool." Nick took a seat and put some food on his plate. "Yeah, no one makes it like mom." He smiled a little.
(sorry it's so short >.< i just woke up)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM

(its ok)

Eric smiles and chuckles gently "Yea of course mom cooks anything good." pours the ketchup on his meatloaf. He starts eatting "Even if it leftovers always taste good.." chuckles gently.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 07:22 PM

Nick nods in agreement and starts to eat his meatloaf. He chuckles a little. "True that." He eats his food.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 07:37 PM

It only took him an while before he finished. He stands up and picks up his plate then heads to the sink. Since it was only far since Nick did the cooking he would do the washing of the dishes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM

Nick finished his plate not too long after his brother and sighed. 'Man I'm stuffed...' He thought to himself before standing and picking up his plate and headed into the kitchen, carefully placing his plate in the sink before going to clear the table. Since there was still about a third of a pot of meatloaf he put the lid back on the pot and put it back in the fridge.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 07:55 PM

Eric finishes washing dishes "Ok I'm going to get my shoes on so we can go see Brian.." runs out of the kitchen and goes upstairs. He looks around before he sees something on the floor. He figure it had falling out of Brian's pocket when he was here. He picks up and flips the picture over before his mouth drop. He saw an picture with Brian and some other boy. He flips it around to read the back and it was taking a few days ago. "What..." says to himself.