Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2007, 11:12 PM

I enjoyed watching this TV series on Sci-Fi and I really miss it. It was just something to get my adraneline rushing and think "OH SHI--" to myself. I liked how they played that guessing game type of thing, too--is this real or not and whatnot. I guessed right 95% of the time. 8P I think my favorite story from that series would be the painter; if he painted your portrait, you'd die. It was fictional, but still a bittersweet tale (to me).

If anyone else misses Beyond Belief, this guy has the full first 4 episodes of it. It was enough to satisfy my craving for it. 83

Queen Nehalania
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2007, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man
I enjoyed watching this TV series on Sci-Fi and I really miss it. It was just something to get my adraneline rushing and think "OH SHI--" to myself. I liked how they played that guessing game type of thing, too--is this real or not and whatnot. I guessed right 95% of the time. 8P I think my favorite story from that series would be the painter; if he painted your portrait, you'd die. It was fictional, but still a bittersweet tale (to me).

If anyone else misses Beyond Belief, this guy has the full first 4 episodes of it. It was enough to satisfy my craving for it. 83

I LOVE Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. Last summer or the one before it, I watched it religiously. I miss it so bad.

I'll check that website out. ^_^

Hoshi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hoshi

Old 08-14-2007, 02:19 AM

I LOVE that Show.
I was alway wrong about things.
It i said Fact it wouldn't be.
If i Said Fiction it wouldn't be.
But ONE TIME I got it right.

My Favorite one was the one about the Glass Doll that Told Police who killed the Man and Woman.
It was good and if I remember Right. It was Real.
Crazy.

Queen Nehalania
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2007, 12:47 AM

One of my favorites was when this lady started seeing a dead woman in her mirror... That later distracted a burglar that came into her home and ended up saving her in the end.

I think it may have been Fact, I won't bet money on it though... Can't remember too well, I just know I really enjoyed that episode.

I need to watch those on that link you posted. xD I was meaning to yesterday but I forgot. Oh well, least I have it bookmarked.

As for my guesses, usually I got them right. O.o
Sometimes the really crazy episdes that you would think would be fiction, did turn out to be fact. Which made the show even more fun to watch.

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2007, 08:23 AM

The lady one you mentioned, Queen, is in the first episode. 8D

LemonChiffon
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 05:40 AM

I remember that series. Just awesome. I always seemed to sit down to watch the shows a little late, so there would be one that I did not know the whole story to. Usually got those wrong from just the clips they showed at the end. Otherwise, I have a decent BS meter. =)

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2007, 08:05 PM

that used to be on ALL the time here..whatever happened to it..

Hoshi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hoshi

Old 09-02-2007, 01:10 AM

Didn't they Take it off the Air..
Man i miss it.
SOO bad..
T___T Evil People for taking it off..
Grr.

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2007, 01:21 AM

OMG! I remember that show XD I remember when it first came out when I was just a kid, scared the shit out of me XDD

But yeah, I'd like to see it come back to sci-fi channel, definitely a good show!

Morien
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 04:45 AM

Oh my god, I loved that show. It was so corny and interesting at the same time. Plus Jonathan Frakes... lol... what is an out of work actor to do?

A Scanner Darkly
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to A Scanner Darkly

Old 09-05-2007, 10:30 PM

Ooh, I haven't seen that show in forever. :'O
I used to watch it all the time during the summer a year or two ago. And yeah, a lot of the stories were pretty corny. xP It seemed that the cornier the story, the more likely that it was true.

GlitterPuffx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-18-2007, 11:44 PM

Aw, I miss that show now ahah. I forgot about it. It was pretty good, it got me all interested. I think you had to wait till the end to see if the stories were real or not, so that kept me watching too.

ZombieKillerEx
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to ZombieKillerEx Send a message via MSN to ZombieKillerEx

Old 09-19-2007, 07:34 PM

I love this show :)

Sometimes, they had urban legends that they claimed were real..

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 09-19-2007, 07:51 PM

Yes! I used to watch that; it was awesome! Then I couldn't figure out when it was on..... Now it's NOT on...... I couldn't tell the difference sometimes. I can't remember any of the stories that I really enjoyed--or thought were creepy--but it was a fun show.

Kasana
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-20-2007, 09:38 AM

I used to watch it too when I had Foxtel, but now I dont *sniffles* I love this show, I just watch it on the internet nowadays; too expensive to get PayTV. Beyond Belief was the only show that could give me an adrenaline rush, except for American Chopper but thats because I love motorbikes.

Kalika
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-21-2007, 04:33 AM

I love that show too. I think they still show it sometimes, but only at, like, 3:00 in the morning...