secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-23-2007, 03:17 AM

The first is considered to be a classic film that no person should miss out on. The Godfather, which places number 2 on AFI's top 100 movies of all time, is a magnificent movie that shows the trials and tribulations of an Italian-American mafia family.

I love the dynamic character, Michael Corleone. It is just amazing how he changes over the progression of the first film (which is the only one that I have seen so far).

Some things to talk about:
Which movie of the trilogy is your favorite and why?
Favorite character?
Favorite lines?
Or do you not like the movies at all? (elaborate as to why)

Puff
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 09:02 AM

I don't like the Godfather movies. They just don't... "appeal" to me, I guess.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM

The first film was actually on television last night. I sat through most of it, even though I missed the beginning.

They've never been my favorite movies, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for them. They're just so well made, with true actors, that's it's hard to overlook their work. I have to respect them, I guess.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-23-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd
The first film was actually on television last night. I sat through most of it, even though I missed the beginning.

They've never been my favorite movies, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for them. They're just so well made, with true actors, that's it's hard to overlook their work. I have to respect them, I guess.
I was watching it last night too xD That's when I came up with the idea for the thread ^^:

NecrosLoveZombies

Old 08-07-2007, 01:47 AM

I've only seen the first one. The second one was on tv the other night but I didn't want to stay up til 2AM watching it. XD

However I adore the first one. I read the book and that made me get the urge to go buy the movie and watch it. My favorite scene, and the one I feel to be the most powerful, is the baptism/massacre. The images of the baptism mixed with the massacre of the Don's is.. just wow. I always liked Tom Hagen as well. I thought it impressive that someone of his nationality could become the Don's right hand man. He knew his stuff and had grown up with the family.

Lehila
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Lehila

Old 08-12-2007, 04:06 PM

I saw the three movies and I think the first one was the best <3 I love the music too, I even got the soundtrack ;3