Lysander
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Lysander

Old 12-25-2007, 09:56 AM

[Happy Holidays!]

As I'm in a mood for art and chatting, I'll be randomly giving away freebies to people who chat a bit and such.

[] Don't beg please.
[] I'll only be giving away either head shots, or bust shots.
[] I'll post the art here, so please pay a bit of attention to the thread. I don't like private messaging people.
[] Please don't bash my work. I know it's not that great, but please, be nice.

Examples: http://eru-chan.deviantart.com

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 09:59 AM

* curls around Ly* you need to come visit and bring.. yourself with you.

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:01 AM

Heh, I'm sure I will after I get back from Ottawa.

I'd hope I'd bring myself with me, if I didn't.... How would I forget myself?

I hopefully wont forget my art bag though, lol.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 10:12 AM

lol you are most important and then dollie face and then the art bag. the all powerfull art bag. part of me wants to make a new years resolution to draw at least an hour a day in the next year but I are lazy and it'd take years to catch up to you and Baka

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:17 AM

You have plenty of time to practice, so you never know. I need to make that a new years resolution as well. No more going months without drawing.

I'll definitely bring Ly up. He wants to get out more anyways. I feel so cruel keeping him in his box a bunch. He was out today, but that was just for posing purposes.

Oh mighty art bag, how I love, yet dislike thee. Things keep mysteriously disappearing in it when I need them, then oddly reappearing after I go out and buy a new one.

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 10:21 AM

• Hey you two. :O I've never seen you guys before. xD Merry Christmas!

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:23 AM

Merry Christmas!

Yea, I doubt theres many people here who'd know me. I hardly post. I'm starting to post more, heh. Just been too shy to.

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 10:25 AM

• Naah there are lots of people I never saw before at this event. :O People that hang out on different corners of Mene. :3

By the way did you win the Post a snowflake for every five page thing yet? If not you can get your crown for free. :] It's the sticky up here in the Event forum.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 10:27 AM

Hi there Wish, merry christmas to you .
I am unknown such sadness and i've been here since september I think. it's what I get for only hanging out in breedables and sizzla's thread.

Yes we shall make drawing resolutions together we can be support buddies. you need anti AA " i'm eru and it's been 3 months since i drew anything " " we support you and know you will find inspiration"

Ly and Ian need to interact again and i think i need a new sponge for Ian. he's ussualy stuck in his box but stuff still gets on him. plus he loves under the computer desk so i can keep an eye on him.

ahh aint that the way of it though, you need something, can;t find it. buy a new one and then the old one dissapears. except for regular pens. I have lost more ballpoint pens in my life than I can count. I swear the house eats them.

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:27 AM

Ah, I usually hang out in the art freebies when I'm online.
Oh really? Thanks for telling me. That'd save a bunch, heh. Now lets see if I can actually post there. Not sure what to say or anything. >_< Damn you shyness.

I'll pick up some sponges for Ian, Umbra. I have 3 left for Ly. He some how manages to get graphite on him. I have no clue how, considering I'd been using my non-photo blue pencils and not drawing at all. Ah the mysteries of messes.

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 10:29 AM

• Ooh. Hehe. I don't really hang out anywhere, I post sometimes in the general discussion and in the exchange. :3

I'm sorry. ;___; I didn't mean anything bad by saying that ladyumbra. .__. It also means I don't post much. Lol.

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:33 AM

Heh, yay for not posting much? Er... not really.

I've actually been posting in the General Discussion today. Finally decided to try something other then art related stuff, hehe.

I really hate wireless keyboards.

I also really need to learn to sit down while I draw and stop walking away from the computer. Stupid caffeinated beverages keep calling me from the kitchen, lol. Keeping me up all night. Oh my! It's already 5:36 am...

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 AM

It's ok wish i barely know anyone here who isn't someone i know IRL like Lysander here or someone I know from gaia.

I don't get the messes either, fricken Ian got some weird orange powder in his elbow a while back and I was all.. wtf how did you do that and what was it and where did it come from. Fortunately it washes away. turns out it was makeup power from one of alex's make up things that had spilled and I didn't notice it when i set him down next to it. Still it was in the elbow joint.

Why dollies why must you get dirty so easily.

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 AM

• Ooh wireless keyboards. Never tried those. But wireless mice. ><!! Irritate me. :|

Lady; ahh i see. LOL. Did you two have a good christmas? What'd you guys do? :O

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 AM

It's because they feel like being evil. Why? Because they can, lol. I'm really liking his new wig. It's not getting really tangly randomly and such. His white one was annoying that way. He'd be in his box, and some how when I get him out, his hair was tangled.

I got fed up with my wireless mouse, so I started using my tablet as a mouse. Then everyone else who uses this computer got annoyed with the tablet, so they got me a new mouse for my computer. Though, I'm stuck with this wireless keyboard till my computer gets put it my room. Oh how I hate taking so long to type one sentence. The batteries keep dieing.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 10:45 AM

it might not be the batteries you just may not have it set to send and receive as well as normal. I remember having to fidget with it the last time I was at your place.

I've had a pretty good christmas, done nothing special yet but i got a couple of really neat gifts ( I love you of gift card for Timmies, I love you great donut and coffee shop) my fiancee and i are going to her dad's for dinner but otherwise we're not really doing that much.

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Heh, right now, it's a combination of the receiver and batteries. Normally where I have it now, it should be typing perfectly. Though I haven't changed the batteries in a month now. I have no batteries to change them with till later.

`D i n o
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2007, 10:53 AM

hello hello!
i love you're art!
so i will stick around!
so how are you all?
hope you're having a great Christmas!
cause I'm having a dull xmas!
i hate my life!

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 10:54 AM

• Man that happens with my mouse too! I mean the receiver + the mouse syncs perfectly but for some reason my laptop doesn't like to work with the mouse? So i can't use it I spent 50 bucks on the mouse too. X___x;;

`D i n o
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2007, 10:59 AM

• omgomgomg!
    i need KOREAN CANDY!
    gimme candy!
    or I'll kill joo!
    omgomgomg!
    i ish so hyper!
    O.O
    so how is you wish?
    i wish for some KOREAN CANDY!
    e__________________________x

Lysander
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `D i n o
hello hello!
i love you're art!
so i will stick around!
so how are you all?
hope you're having a great Christmas!
cause I'm having a dull xmas!
i hate my life!
Hello! Thanks a lot. ^_^

I'm quite sickly this Christmas. Though that's nothing new, heh. I usually end up quite sick around Christmas. Mines dull right now though, since everyone is asleep here. It's only 5:59am. I haven't slept yet >_<. Not sure if it's cause I'm sick, or too excited for xmas.

I hate how much the wireless stuff costs. I'm so much preferring my non-wireless stuff now, lol.

Right now, I really wish I had more USB ports. I have to go under my desk and unhook my tablet for a sec and hook in my scanner. I can't right now since if I do.... eh... my stomach wont like that. I have to wait till my stomach calms down a bit before I can upload anything. At least my dizziness has gone down a bit.

Korean Candy? Sounds good, lol. I'm craving more caffeine right now, lol. I need more fuel to keep me going, lol.

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 11:01 AM

• XD My laptop has 4 usb ports. x-x; i'm soo glad though. LOL.

But my printer is a scanner so I stick in one usb whenever i use it. :3

`D i n o
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2007, 11:03 AM

• can you gimme CANDY?
    cause i need candy so
    i can kiss every single cute
    guy here!
    i need some candy!
    *kiss you*
    now can i have candy?
    or can i have arts?
    can you give me arts?
    sorry I'm being hyper!

xD

wish

Old 12-25-2007, 11:04 AM

• Dino; XD I think you have too much candy!