Dare
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 03-11-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeyats
  • I don't really get scared by movies. Just spooked for a little while, but I return to normal quickly.

I want a really, really scary movie that haunts me in my sleep.

The one that creeped me out the most was the Ring. However, the second one was a joke, so it's really not that bad.

: Is horror movie addict :
I agree, the second one was a bit naff.

It really wavered from the original plot and the ideas that had kept my interest in the first.

I dunno how The Grudge 2 is though, I've yet to see it. Well, I was meant to, but I forgot XD;;

Ookahi
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 03:48 PM

The Ring is like. . .death in a movie. When i watched it I was fine, but then after that I couldn't sleep for at least a month. The first week was the worst though. I am a total wuss when it comes to scary movies :(

Sammi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 04:01 PM

The Hills Have Eyes scared the crap out of me. I couldn't sleep. It only scared me because of how gorey it was and all the things those mutants did to that poor family. The one that raped the girl really scared me.

Caramel-Filled Messiah
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-11-2007, 04:09 PM

I love scary movies, but I haven't actually seen a truly frightening one in a really long time. I used to think Donnie Darko was kind of scary (and it still creeps me out a bit), but not so much anymore.

I tend to like scary movies that are more psychological than they are physical (like blood and gore and such). It's so much scarier when you're left to think up what could be happening, instead of just being shown all the horrible mutilation.

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 05:37 PM

The movie "IT" scared me liek woah. ; o;
Everytime I went to the bathroom, I thought I was going to die. xD

It really wasn't that scary, but I hatehatehatehatehate clowns. D:

Miss Charlaine
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 03-11-2007, 05:38 PM

The Ring, lol

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-11-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
Sizzla! It's Seeno <3

I know you from afar on Gaia XD
I TOTALLY know you from afar!! We were supposed to RP together in Silva Regia, but it never happened. T_T

<333333

I wish I had a friendslist here so I could add people to it. Because a lot of Gaia people don't have the same username...

Dieyavi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Dieyavi

Old 03-11-2007, 05:44 PM

I love horror movies. Ones with gore, suspension, creepy monsters/beings, anything. As long as the movie wasn't stupid. I don't think there has been a movie that scared me shitless. (excuse the profanity. I couldn't find another way of conveying it. xD)

Izzy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Izzy

Old 03-12-2007, 01:28 AM

Jurassic Park .-.;;;

There's just soemthing about being eaten off a toilet by a T-Rex that freaks me the eff out..

Kaenai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 01:33 AM

As old, and probably lame, as it is, I will never get over Poltergeist. Ever. I don't remember how old I was when I saw it, but the image of the tree eating that little boy... DD:
And the dead bird at the top of the stairs! Dx

T_T

Condom
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-12-2007, 01:35 AM

• Peewee's Big Adventure. Scares the hell out of me if I watch it now. It's hard to believe that I actually liked it as a child. >_>;

June Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 01:39 AM

Child's Play. D: Seriously, give me a break, I was 2 or 3 and it was dark in the room. That damn movie has had me traumatized over big dolls ever since.

Deja Vu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2007, 01:41 AM

• Pet Cemetary, it's the only movie that seriously gives me nightmares. D=

ThE PaTTerN QueeN
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to ThE PaTTerN QueeN

Old 03-12-2007, 01:54 AM

I love scary movies, so much. But I can't think of off-hand, one that really scared me recently.

But the first scary movie I saw, was Jack Frost. The one where the snow man was evil, and killed everyone. He could get into your house, even if you baricated it. He would just melt himself down, and slip under the door.

I was so frightened, that for 3 years after that, I would not go to sleep, without looking under my bed, and behind anything that someone could hide behind, in my room. I even went as far as looking in every little box in my closet.

Going to bed was a rather large process. It took me about 3 hours (quite literally) to get "ready" for bed.

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 01:55 AM

Pan's Labyrinth.

That one creeped me out to the point of traumatisation.

ThE PaTTerN QueeN
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulty Roses...
Child's Play. D: Seriously, give me a break, I was 2 or 3 and it was dark in the room. That damn movie has had me traumatized over big dolls ever since.

OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!! *cries*

I don't like dolls!!!!!! *hides*

ThE PaTTerN QueeN
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho
In my opinion though, a lot of the "scariness" (sp? sorry) comes from the loud sound effects/movies that they use, which I consider as "cheating."
Yeah. I agree. If you turned off the sound on your tv, while watching, just about all the effect goes away.

hannahlynds
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 03:02 AM

The Ring. I had my dad check my room for three days after seeing it. I was 17 at the time.

Oh, Daddy, you are too kind to me.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 03-12-2007, 03:44 AM

The scariest I thought was Hostel, but that was more gorey. >< I nearly puked at the eyeball part. And had my eyes closed half the time.

As far as plain scary, the Ring when it first came out, frightened me horribly. I actually thought that since I saw the Ring, I would die in the next seven days. Dx

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 03-12-2007, 03:48 AM

The Grudge 2 @_@ or the Grudge 1

I dunno why people don't think it's scary. I'm terrified of Japanese Horror Movies.

The Ring scared me for a while... I desensitized myself to it.

pixiedustlove
Send a message via MSN to pixiedustlove

Old 03-12-2007, 05:29 AM

Its hard to find a decent scary movie...

Most newer horror flims have to much gore and that simply isnt scary.

Dont get me wrong i love horror flims but its hard to find one that Scares me!
If you know of one that will make me fall outta my seat or hide under covers let me know!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 03-12-2007, 05:30 AM

Oh goodness...everyone will pick on me...

But it had to be Child's Play. That stupid movie with CHUCKIE. Why? For some reason, the idea of a doll coming to life freaks me out. So that's why I never played with dolls when I was little...I was afraid they'd come after me with the kitchen knives. >_>;;

pixiedustlove
Send a message via MSN to pixiedustlove

Old 03-12-2007, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
Oh goodness...everyone will pick on me...

But it had to be Child's Play. That stupid movie with CHUCKIE. Why? For some reason, the idea of a doll coming to life freaks me out. So that's why I never played with dolls when I was little...I was afraid they'd come after me with the kitchen knives. >_>;;
OMG
When i was a child i would be sooo scared of going to bed because of those movies (chucky).
It is quite silly to be scared of a doll but hes so evil... and when you're a child n play with dolls you dont want to think of them killing you lol.

Licious
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Licious Send a message via MSN to Licious

Old 03-12-2007, 06:41 AM

I don't get affected in and way realted to "scared" by scary movies. I never have, not even as a little kid. I've always found them funny. People usually get mad when I laugh at a scary movie in a movie theater. xD

Maybe I'm weird, but I love scary movies all the same. They are the best, though many of the new ones are ending up to be getting worse and worse. Dx

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Adderly

Old 03-12-2007, 06:43 AM

The Grudge 2 was actually so scary I screamed. Hehe.

But I suppose the scariest is The Box. It's this Japanese short movie that was presented in "The Three Extremes." It's absolutely terrifying and foreign. Goodluck finding it though. O__O