KeepRunning
I Want To Live Life From A New P...

Old 08-31-2011, 12:44 AM

Annora stumbled over her feet when Nessrina started pulling her into the club, but she quickly regained her footing. Surveying the club, Annora made an observation that they would be in for a treat. Two guys, whom were most likely in their 20's we're sitting at the bar. They seemed out of place, due to the fancy wrist watches they were both wearing and the expensive looking clothing. Annora figured they were from out of town- a big city like New York City- on a business meeting of some sort, and stopped by a bar to have a few drinks. Whether it was to celebrate good fortune, or pity themselves on bad luck she'd never know. The raven haired girl poked Nessrina and cocked her head to the direction the men were sitting. "Them?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2011, 12:50 AM

Nessrina looked over at Annora when she was poked and looked them over quickly and snickered evilly "oh yes, their perfect" she licked her lips hungrily eyes flicking over them, the smell of all the people in the club wasn't helping her thirst any and the two sitting there looked delicious at that moment.

KeepRunning

Old 08-31-2011, 01:03 AM

Annora quickly put on her sweetest smile, making sure not to flash her fangs. She sauntered over to the men as gracefully and sexily as possible, making sure to wiggle her butt just so. Stopping and leaning over the counter, Annora batted her eyelashes. "Hi boys, " She breathed out "I'm Nora and this here is my friend Ness. What are you two doing here? You look to good to be mingling with our breed." Of course she meant it in two different ways. Obviously they were to good to be mixing with small town folk, but they we also to good to be making eyes at vampires- they're blood smelt as if they were pure breeds.

Last edited by KeepRunning; 09-01-2011 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Adding some extra detail

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2011, 09:06 PM

Nessrina licked her lips and smiled in a innocently sweet way that didn't flash her fangs then walked up the the opposite side of the men "Hi" she said sweetly batting her eyelashes. These two smelled really good...... this would be a fun night she concluded mentally.

KeepRunning

Old 09-10-2011, 06:51 PM

"Well hello there ladies." One of the men looked at Nessrina, and slowly let his eyes linger over her. He was gorgeous by human standards- not that it mattered much. "We figured we'd stop by the bar...well the only bar in this town to have a drink. How are you ladies this evening?"
Annora giggled sweetly, flipping her hair back. "We are doing just fine." She licked her lips and turned to the bar tender, ordering a Jack Daniels.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM

Nessrina giggled as the man looked over at her and she turned away acting shy and ordered a White Russian. She turned back and smiled sweetly at the man "so, what can we call you two?"

The other man looked over to Annora and smiled, she was very beautiful, he quickly pulled put his wallet 'ill pay for your drinks" he looked over at the other girls question (Ness....Nessrina?) "My names Andrew"

KeepRunning

Old 09-13-2011, 11:38 PM

"My names Sam." He smiled at Ness and his hand padded the bar stool next to him, encouraging her to take a seat.

Annora tilted back her shot of whiskey, downing it in one go. She licked her lips playfully and sat down next to Andrew, twirling a lock of his blonde hair in her fingers. "So Andrew, Sam" Annora giggled "You sure are a sight to see. No one as handsome as you two ever comes to this part of the state."

Last edited by KeepRunning; 09-13-2011 at 11:52 PM..

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Andrew smiled "well then we should come back more often, because no one as beautiful as you two in our part of the state"

Nessrina giggled and sits next to Sam. She flips he hair over a shoulder and takes a sip of her drink.

KeepRunning

Old 09-14-2011, 12:51 AM

((Past tense~ xD))

Sam nodded and turned to Nessrina flashing her a smirk. "It's true. No one as beautiful." He took a sip of his drink.

Come back more often, Annora mentally tsked. You won't be coming back after we're done with you.
Annora smiled and ducked her head a bit, playfully shoving Andrew's shoulder. "Oh please. You're flattering us."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2011, 01:09 AM

((blargh))
Andrew laughed lightly and shoved back a little playfully. "You two have to be the most beautiful women I have ever seen" he said smirking

Nessrina giggled again and took another sip of her drink when Sam smirked at her. She shook her head at Andrews words "oh stop it, your just saying that"

Last edited by Saphire4260; 09-21-2011 at 07:33 PM..

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 12:23 AM

"No, no it's true. Completely and honestly true." Sam smiled and took another sip of his drink. He reached out and tucked a stray hair behind Nessrina's ear.

Annora smirked back at Andrew. "If you say so, but I still don't believe you. I won't have another word spoken about it." Annora giggled playfully again, as she caught Nessrina's eyes silently asking her if they should move in for the so called "kill."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 12:45 AM

Andrew smiled at Annora completely oblivious to the fact that she was currently diciding how much longer he would be alive.

Nessrina nodded slightly to indicate yes, as fun as this was and as nice as the complements were she was impatient and very hungery. She smiled softly as Sam brushed back he hair.

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 AM

Annora lightly brushed her fingers along Andrew's cheek. "So do you guys have a car or something, maybe we could," she leaned in a bit to whisper in his ear, "go somewhere." Annora backed away a bit smiling shyly and acting coy.

Sam's eyes widened a bit as the realization of what Annora said kicked in. He drank the rest of his drink in one go, looking over to Andrew for confirmation. "I..um..."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 01:40 AM

Andrew froze at Annoras words then nodded quickly "ugh...ya..." he looks toward Sam "you two ready?"

Nessrina nods and smiles at Sam "oh! that sounds fun!" She said shyly and ran a hand down Sams arm moving closer to him

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 01:52 AM

Annora chuckled playfully, taking a hold of Andrew's hand. "C'mon, nothing to fear." Annora caught Nessrina's eyes, again silently sharing a look of humor. Nothing to fear, Annora chuckled to herself again leading Andrew out of the bar.

Sam smiled shyly as Nessrina moved closer to him. "Yeah a lot of fun." He took her hand, following Andrew and Annora out of the bar.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 06:57 PM

Andrew laughed at Annoras comment and allowed himself to be lead.

Nessrina giggled and held his hand tightly then run up to catch up with Andrew and Annora. She went close enough to Annora to whisper (to quietly for humans to hear) "should we attack them now or go back to where their staying and attack them? The may have some valuebles"

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Annora leaned over to Nessrina and whispered in her ear, "Let's wait till they take us to where their staying. I want to get all I can from this. Besides, not as many witnesses." She smiled as they were lead up to the car. It was new, that much was obvious, and it was fully loaded with all the bells and whistles it could possibly possess. Perfect, Annora mused to herself. It was just what they needed. "Wow. What a lovely car." She sent a smirk towards Nessrina.

Sam chuckled, "This? Oh it's nothing." He opened the back door and helped Nessrina in.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 09:26 PM

Nessrina smirks back and runs a hand along the side of the car before allowing Sam to help her into the car. "Its gorgeous"

Andrew smiles "was there somewhere in particular you wanted to go? Or you just wanna come see our hotel?" He opens the door for Annora

Last edited by Saphire4260; 09-21-2011 at 07:36 PM..

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 10:34 PM

((Gorgeous for future refrence, lol :P))

Sam nods as he climbs in next to Nessrina "It really is."

"Why don't you just take us to your hotel. I'm sure it's the closet place from here, and we're just not that patient. Are we, Ness?" Annora flashed a playful smirk to Andrew and climbed in the car.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 11:15 PM

((I cant spell and my phone dosent have spell check))
Nessrina smirked "No, im not really known for my patience" she giggles and moves closer to Sam again. Hopefully they would be there soon, she wasg etting hungry and she didnt want to rush this kill, playing with her food was much to much fun to rush

Andrew smirked back then closed her door. He went around and got into the car and started it.

KeepRunning

Old 09-16-2011, 11:40 PM

(( That's why you need this shirt ))

Sam tentatively wrapped an arm around Nessrina's shoulder, pulling her in even closer.

"So, your hotel is close then?" Annora was getting very excited with the prospects of feeding, and having a violently fun time tormenting the two men. It was always on of her favorite parts of the kill, being able to play with her food.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 11:49 PM

Nessrina leaned her head on his chest and smiled happily. She also listened, she listined to his strong and steady heart beat, continuously pumping delicous blood through his every vain and emitting a wonderfully tempting smell.

Andrew nodded eyes focoused on the road "oh ya, its just around the corner"

KeepRunning

Old 09-17-2011, 12:05 AM

Sam smiled, looking down at Nessrina and gentling running his fingers through her hair. "I think we're here." Sam pointed to a very expensive looking hotel that had several floors and flashing lights.

"Oh good! It looks wonderful." Annora clasped her hands impatiently waiting to get up to the hotel room.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 01:11 AM

Nessrina looked up at the hotel and feigned suprise "its so big" she smiled up at Sam. "Which one is yours?"

Andrew got out and went around to open Annoras door

KeepRunning

Old 09-20-2011, 12:12 AM

Sam pointed a few stories up. "9th floor. It has a great view." Sam exited the car and quickly sprinted around to Nessrina's door, opening it and extending his hand to her.

"Thank you" Annora smiled warmly and linked her arm with Andrew's. "Lead the way gentlemen." Annora smiled back at Nessrina, silently convening her excitement.