zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-14-2013, 07:40 PM

Introduction

Magic Girl Desu High School is a place where young girls gather together to learn about themselves and their magic powers, but most importantly to make new friends!

Please join us for wacky fun and intelligible posts due to cell phone auto corrects!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-24-2013 at 08:40 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-14-2013, 07:42 PM

Rules

• Make a profile (it can be as ridiculous as you want) and post it in the thread to start playing
  • There is no minimum or maximum length requirement
  • Feel free to reply with your phone and see what havoc auto correct wreaks on what you actually meant to post!
  • Even though things are probably going to be a big crazy in here, don't forget to follow site rules and the TOS and don't spam
  • Don't be a jerk
  • Be silly and have fun!
    (Rules are subject to change)

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-14-2013 at 08:02 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-14-2013, 07:42 PM

Profiles

Quote:
Username: zigbigadorlube

Name: Suzuka Shinigami

Race: Half Changeling Half Demon

Appearance: [x]

Powers: Transformation / Darkness

She can speak to animals and spirits as well as transform her body upon will. She can also manipulate shadows/dark matter and summon monsters and demons.

Personality: Suzuka is most often friendly and upbeat but has an odd tendency to suddenly turn dark and somewhat creepy.

Bio: When her parents met it wasn’t exactly love at first sight. Her demon mother was reserved, hiding darker emotions under a stoic mask, while her changeling father was a carefree, upbeat jokester. Despite their rocky beginnings and conflicting personalities, a loving relationship somehow formed between them and the pair gave birth to Suzuka. Though they disagree on many things, neither can deny the love of their only daughter. It wasn’t easy raising a changeling child but she grew up healthy and strong and her parents couldn’t ask for more.

Suzuka had a happy childhood despite her parents’ constant bickering. Though she was an only child, she made many friends among her human classmates. She was always careful to hide her changeling abilities as her parents told her she must but one day at school a new set of powers manifested themselves, much to Suzuka’s surprise and dismay. Her friends henceforth ostracized her from their group and the once happy Suzuka became withdrawn and depressed. Concerned by their daughter's sudden change in attitude her parents decided to do some research and found an exclusive boarding school where their daughter would be able to learn with other beings such as herself. Suzuka is excited to make some great new friends at her new school.
Quote:
Username: ~LONGCAT~
Character name: Crystal Serene Tanya Burrito Xenia Esq
Race: half elf, half goddess, half Maud

Has naturally pink hair, and crystal blue eyes (she was named after them)
Power: Love, sparkles, elements, talks to anmials.
Dislikes: creepy bugs and evil people.
Quote:
Username: Cora
Character:
(Picture to Come)
Name: Kitalia Von Grapple
Race: Half breed Angel/Demon
Age: No clue, she lost all her memories tragically in her fall from grace. Looks about 18 though, so we'll go with that.
Power: Nature, Life, Death
Dislikes: Almost all people. She tolerates them, but she's the extreme antisocial person. Except when she's not.
Quote:
Username: Iroase Delschatten

Name: Red (Seraphus Ephraim von Aeaden)

Race: Part Human, Part Elf.

Appearance: Red is fair, and has short, light blond hair which shimmers under the Sun. He also has bright but cold, blue eyes which seem to pierce into people when he looks at them. His most precious possession is his red scarf, which he wears almost everywhere he goes.

Powers/Abilities: Red has the ability to transfer kinetic energy into objects, transmuting them into weapons for attack (similar to Gambit from X-Men). He also hides small knifes on his person as well as a poisoned blade disguised as a ruler so no one would suspect that it is a weapon.

Personality: Red is a loner at heart, and he doesn't talk much. In reality, he just plain hates people and try to avoid interacting with them if he could. This was all caused by bad experiences in his old orphanage and as far as he's concerned, he's better off alone. He likes to read during his free time, when he isn't busy plotting murder.

History: Although he has a name, he is known only as Red to everyone, including himself for he was never told his real name. Unbeknownst to him and others, Red was once a prince of a faraway land who was kidnapped when he was still a baby. He ended up in an orphanage where they started calling him Red because he came wrapped in red cloth. The red cloth is now worn as a scarf over his shoulders everywhere he goes.
The orphanage was secretly an assassin's guild where they train children to be assassins. Unfortunately, when Red was 14 years old, it burned down in a fire, killing everyone except Red. He has lived alone since then.
The reason he joined the school was because he found out that someone in there who might be responsible for the fire which burned down the orphanage.
Quote:
Username: Mythos
Name: Kuma
Race: Apparently he is a pink panda bear
Appearance:

Powers/Abilities: Well Kuma is as strong as a bear which, technically counts as being superhuman, doesn't it? Kuma is very intelligent for a panda bear and generally just gestures in order to communicate with others instead of talking-- whether he can do that or not remains to be seen. He attends classes and for whatever reason the teachers don't seem to notice anything which makes him seem different than any other student.
Personality: Kuma can be pretty lazy when it comes to sports, is timid about swimming and does his best when it comes to school work. He can be the protective big brother or the wobbily eyed little brother depending on the situation but for the most part... expect a panda.
History: Kuma was captured by men who looked for special animals for the zoo and they brought him to the zoo in town but he escaped. Through spectacular means he managed to get accepted into the magical school but, on what should have been his first day in class, a sorcerer decided to cause some mayhem by making Kuma grow to an incredible size. We're talking 20 feet tall!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-07-2014 at 11:48 AM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-14-2013, 07:43 PM

Reserved

~LONGCAT~:
Cora:
BellyButton:
Ashtyn Leigh:
Iroase Delschatten:

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-14-2013 at 08:04 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-15-2013, 03:06 PM

Kitalia looked up at the place that was to be her home for the next couple of years. Great, another place full of people, just the thing she needed. She flicked a piece of her blue hair over her shoulder in an annoyed, I'm better then you, sort of way before once more picking up the bags she had set by her feet and heading towards the building. If she was gonna do the thing she better head to it, after all standing in the front entrance was not going to make it go away. She let out a deep sigh and then rolled her eyes before heading in the direction of the building.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-15-2013, 03:21 PM

Suzuka skipped up the path to her new school, multiple suitcases weighed down each arm but she didn't seem to notice the weight. As she came upon the front gate, shock showed on her face before slowly turning to excitement. "It's huuugee!" she practically squealed in awe. A few people bumped into her, not expecting the girl in front of them to suddenly stop mid stride. "Hey, watch where you're going!" she heard someone grumble before passing her. Suzuka's smile suddenly blackened, "You better watch yourself..." she muttered darkly before her face lit up again. Readjusting her grip on her baggage, Suzuka rejoined the throng approaching the school. Spotting a blue haired girl walking next to her, Suzuka decided to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Sazuka!" she said brightly, "What's your name?"

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 12-15-2013, 04:14 PM

Red adjusted his scarf as he stood at the front gates of what would be his new school. He took in the view of the school's high towers with its large, golden bell set right on top of the highest one of them all. There were vast gardens and greenery covering most of the school compound and beautiful flowers artfully decorating parts of it. What caused him to raise his eyebrows however, was the huge-ass fountain built right in front of the doors of the main building in the shape of a giant and very pink sparkly heart.

The chirpy and exuberant chatter of the excited students bounding through the gates caused him to frown in annoyance, especially when one of them let out a particularly loud squeal right next to his ears. Scowling, he adjusted his scarf again and walked towards the doors of the main building. As luck have it, he almost bumped right into squealing girl who stopped for no reason right in front of him, flailing her arms about.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" grumbled Red, sliding quickly past her. What an annoying girl!

Shaking his head irritably, he told himself to focus. He had more important business here than squealing school girls. He was here to find that person, and he will find them.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-15-2013, 04:23 PM

Kitalia tried to ignore the squeal she had heard from not far behind her. Whoever was behind that squeal sounded annoying, really annoying. A blond haired male passed her in what appeared to be annoyance. Good, she thought to herself, I'm not the only one annoyed by this place. She was just about to pass the huge heart shaped fountain, which she wrinkled her nose at, when a girl came up to her and introduced herself as Sazuka. She let out a heave sigh and then rolled her eyes. Great, now she needed to be....social.

She didn't answer at first, hoping the girl would simply leave, but when she didn't Kitalia raised an eyebrow, "Kitalia, my name is kitalia"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-15-2013, 04:37 PM

"It's so nice to meet you Kitalia!" Suzuka said happily. She would have held out her hand to shake if it wasn't currently laden with suitcases. As the fountain came into view, Suzuka's eyes sparkled in excitement. "Isn't this amazing?" she asked, positively beaming.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-16-2013, 04:37 PM

Crystal was so super Edgewater about starring her n bee school. She bounced up and down her entire way their unable to contain her shortener. Their was ago many other new straightener filling into the scoot grounds, it was all beet exciting!!
Sighing excitedly she blinked in adjacent as she Stephen in line with the others. She didn't recognize shy of the others, bit this year she had promised to make as many friends a possible!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-16-2013, 11:32 PM

"Amazing.....yes, that's one word for it" she let out a soft grumble under her breath at the sight of the fountain, amazingly stupid. Another girl with pink hair was now approaching them as well. Kitalia once more rolled her eyes at the sight of the girl who could barely contain her shortener in her arms, "Better be careful with the way you Stephen(a weird sort of dance move) around here.....you'll drop your shortener, which if I'm not mistaken we need despirately" She brushed a piece of hair over her shoulder.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2013, 02:37 AM

Suzuka didn’t seem to notice Kitalia’s lack of enthusiasm and nodded eagerly. She was about to say something more when a flash of something pink (other than the fountain) caught her attention. Suzuka’s gaze landed upon a flurry of long, pink locks and at once she sensed a kindred spirit in the girl who approached them. She listened to Kitalia’s warning to the newcomer but her eyes were drawn to the shortener in the new girls arms. Suzuka couldn’t suppress her squeal of excitement. “Eeee! That’s totally the latest model, isn’t it!? I can’t believe you have one of those already…” she said longingly.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-21-2013, 02:00 PM

Kitalia too was rather excited about the new shortener in the girls arms but was careful to hide her excitement. After all she couldn't let these people think she actually liked them. However she did gaze over longingly at the girls shortener. "That's the Calibri 2002 isn't it?" she said in a droll bored sort of voice.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-23-2013, 09:57 PM

"omg you guys like shortener tipi?!" She couldn't believe she head dropped it but if it meant that she quad metering new friends already! The one gruel seemed like they were secret twins the other, well she could make her open up. It was one of many of her talents.
"oh I afloat forgot. My name is Crystal. I'm new here and beery exited and kings scared at the stake time." She giggled nervously, making sue her shortener was securely in her arks.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-24-2013, 08:55 PM

Suzuka nodded in answer to the other girl’s question. Just then, the shortener slipped out of her arms and began to fall rapidly towards the ground. Letting out a squeal of concern, Suzuka dove for the precious object and snatched it up in time. “Here you go!” she said, proudly presenting the shortener back to its owner.

Once it was secure in her arks, the girl introduced herself as Crystal. She had a rather odd way of speaking but Suzuka was sure they would become great friends. “It’s nice to meet you Crystal!” she said, practically bouncing on the tips of her toes, “Don’t be scared, we’re all new here. We’ll have to learn to rely on each other now that our families aren't around to take care of us. This is going to be so much fun, I’m so beery excited!”

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-27-2013, 09:16 PM

Kitalia rolled her eyes at the two of them, although she would never admit it she almost went to take a dive for the shortener as well. She found the instruments to be wildly facinating.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-19-2014, 09:09 PM

"I'm just shop either! What clawed ate you hoping to get into, or do you already know?" She tilted her head artificially, she didn't h get a syllabus and she didn't know if they got top pick their foresees our if they were seriousness for the first quarter. "do you guts know where were going first? Do we have an assembly ore are we going to be weighed field first?"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-22-2014, 12:54 AM

Suzuka's eyes widened visibly. "W-wwhat clawed ate??? I didn't hear anything about that..." she said nervously. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good. Did the school have some giant beast that clawed at and ate any undeserving students who walked through the door? Still, Suzuka was determined to do her best and decided that she would not allow this small setback to get in her way.

"I think my mom mentioned an opening speech but I was sort of hoping to take my things to my room first... Are they really going to weigh us?" It seemed like an odd sort of thing to do but who was she to question the school's registry process? 'I wonder if I'll have a roommate...' she thought, 'That would be so super Edgewater!'

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-24-2014, 01:43 PM

Kitalia rolled her eyes at the comment about weight, "Of course they have to weigh us," it took all she had not to call the girl stupid, but she held her tongue. She could not keep the snarky tone out of her voice though, "They don't weigh our body weights, they have to weigh your magic. Its a special scale"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2014, 06:00 PM

"Oooh... That makes sense I guess..." Suzuka said before falling silent. She had never weighed her magic before and tried to imagine how the process might work.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 02-09-2014, 07:00 PM

Meanwhile...

The meeting with the principle went fairly well, Red thought. He had been processed and debriefed very quickly and was immediately sent to the third floor teacher's room to get ready for his first class.

Nodding curtly in at his colleagues as he entered the room and very pointedly ignoring their stares, giggles and indiscreet whispers, Red swiftly made his way to his assigned desk. He pulled out his chair and sat back, sighing. Within seconds, he realised that the desk was set in a most frustrating position in the room, directly next to the window where the blinding sunlight hits. As luck would have it, he discovered with great dismay that the view outside the window was one obnoxiously huge, pink and VERY sparkly heart fountain. His vision was whiting out from the brightness of everything before he shut his eyes tight and pinched the bridge of his nose. This was gearing up to be a long day.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-30-2014, 09:35 PM

Kitalia looked at Sazuka and sighed deeply, the girl was annoying but she was making it hard to continue her hard exterior. She rolled her eyes and said, "you'll be fine, I promise"

((trying to think of how to get us all in the same place. Maybe we should be in the same class as Iro?))

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2014, 09:43 PM

"Yeah, you're right! We can do this!" With that Suzuka took hold of Kitalia's arm. "Let's get going then, we wouldn't want to be late!" As she pulled the other girl along, Suzuka looked back at her new friend. "Come on Crystal!" she said with a smile before turning her attention back to where she was walking.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-30-2014, 09:57 PM

One moment of kindness and the girl hangs all over you. Dear lord save me. She let herself be dragged towards the school. Once they where inside she looked at the other girl for a moment and pulled her arm free, "Easy now, don't be pullin my arm off." she dug through her bag for her orientation papers, "I think we need to head to the....office maybe. To speak to the principle and get weighed"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2014, 10:06 PM

Suzuka looked at Kitalia as Kitalia looked back at her. They sort of stared at each other awkwardly for a moment before Kitalia pulled her arm away. Suzuka frowned slightly before brightening again. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's a healer around here that could fix you up in a jiffy if it did." She practically bounced on her toes as she turned away from the other girl to look around the entryway. There were tons of trophies and portraits and other cool stuff, so much that she found it hard to focus on any one thing before moving to the next. "Oooh, look at this!" she said, pointing to some sort of taxidermy stuffed bird, "I wonder if that's the school mascot..." Then a moment later, "A dragon, wow!" she said, pointing to a large painting. She barely seemed to notice that Kitalia was barely paying attention and was so caught up in looking around that that she almost didn't hear the other girl speak. "Huh? Oh the office? Do you know where it is?" she asked.