Lauryn de Vampyre
Zydrate Addict
Send a message via AIM to Lauryn de Vampyre Send a message via Yahoo to Lauryn de Vampyre

Old 10-28-2008, 12:10 PM

I loved Sweeny Todd. I hadn't seen a good movie without a happy ending in a very long time. <3

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:11 PM

*pops in* okay, lunch hasn't started yet but I'm trying to watch the next episode of Heroes buttttt it's taking forever to load T___T;;;

I'll go change the title btw xD

Suspense
What does this button dooooooooo...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 PM

@Lauryn: What's that movie actually about? I only want to watch it 'cause Johnny Dep's in it...::droolzz:: Joking, he's a good actor :3 :3 xD

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 PM

Lauryn de Vampyre - have you ever seen the musical itself?
I did and it was a really good cast even though it was community theater! *nods* =3
The demon barber of Fleet street....xD
And Johnny Depp? could you FIND a better person to play him in a movie?
I think not xD
I haven't actually watched the movie yet but I am going to on Friday..HALLOWEEN night! =O

EDIT:
Suspense -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeney_Todd
for lack of a better explanation xD
Its a sad story but its a good one! *nods*
Don't expect to be happy at the end, even with Johnny Depp, its still sad to watch, no fuzzy warm feeling ending..

Last edited by crunky; 10-28-2008 at 12:15 PM..

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 PM

Its cold here as well! 43 Fahrenheit, im not sure what that is there though,
awesome avi Lauryn. Im good just waking up though really, I wanted to get some apples but the npc's are being cheap 4 nada in a row now I think Ill go burn down their shacks or threaten them with pillage and plunder!

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 10-28-2008, 12:17 PM

*sees a Lokis*

....*stalks* <3

Ayleth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2008, 12:19 PM

So how is everyone doing on this fine Halloween event?~

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 12:21 PM

LOL hiyas Crunky did you go to bed or not?

Suspense

Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 PM

@Stephen: You lameo ::eyerollz:: gone to droool over your crush? *Still doesnt know her name* LET'S JUST CALL HER CLAIRE xDD

YAY I LOVE IT! xD

@Crunky: *Agreed* I haven't actually watched it before but I kinda know about his role in it and it suits him xD

EDIT: *Reads the wiki article* Thanks xD I love sad endings! I love blubbering like an idiot, and it's always those types of movies that make me think about the movie after xD

@Phoenixx: It's 8 degrees C here O: Not sure about fereinheit xD
Awh, I got lucky with them!...Not in that way...xD But I think I got like, three candies and one apple? xD I'll help you burn down their shacks though, we could steal all the candies and split it in two ways >D

@Ayleth: I'm doing good thanks, and you? But, like, I can feel my toes freezing up T.T SO COLLD! It better snow >.>;;

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 PM

Lokis - yeah, but it was a little later then I should have because I was awful tired this morning xD

Suspense - oh well then you will be fine xD
This one does stay with you! *nods*

Suspense

Old 10-28-2008, 12:27 PM

@Crunky: I'll be sure to rent it out soon then :3 :3 <3 It's a shame I dont have Sky anymore Dx I remember Sweeny Todd came out alot on sky movies Dx I just never actually got the time to watch it T.T;;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspense View Post
@Shosho: It sucks 'coz I haven't had proper internet for AGES (I just moved house and Sky broadband are being a bunch of asscakes xD) so I've been usiing my school laptop which blocks out everything (except, surprisingly, avatar sites xD) But it's really laggyy Dx
I LOVE TEXTWALLZ LULZ! But since my internet is so slow, I wouldnt be able to keep up xD
awww~~ TAT but are you using dial up or what? :O i have craptastic connection AND computer XD; but at least it's unlimited so it's not too bad D; i miss broadband like WHOA. srsly.

XDXDXD; yah, right now, there's no game in my thread, other than the textwall game ;D <3 but it takes me like 30 minutes to reply to them since each time i preview, new ones popped up XD;;

Ayleth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2008, 12:39 PM

Suspense;; haha. The same thing is happening to my hands. They're getting pretty stiff... u_u

Suspense

Old 10-28-2008, 12:41 PM

Nah, I'm using mobile technology xD But I need a good signal for it to work properly, and considering there's like, only one satellite hovering over London, it doesn't work very well most of the time. Ahwell, it was free xD
So do I T.T I want it back, mainly because Sky is still charging us for it ::eyerollz:: How lame Dx

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean xP But I hate having a text-wall conversation with someone and then they dont reply all of a sudden D<

Random question; Have you heard the song "Beggin'" From Madcon? I am so obsessed with it at the moment xDD

@Ayleth: Yeah, and they're getting all purply T.T which isn't a surprise since my hands are like, naturally white T.T I b a white Asian O: xD No scratch that, a purple Asian D<

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Nah, I'm using mobile technology xD But I need a good signal for it to work properly, and considering there's like, only one satellite hovering over London, it doesn't work very well most of the time. Ahwell, it was free xD
So do I T.T I want it back, mainly because Sky is still charging us for it ::eyerollz:: How lame Dx

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean xP But I hate having a text-wall conversation with someone and then they dont reply all of a sudden D<

Random question; Have you heard the song "Beggin'" From Madcon? I am so obsessed with it at the moment xDD
awww, i see~ D; at least it's free XD and not 56k modem omg. i'd cry XDDD; /shock why are they still charging you guys for it?? did anyone call to complain? :/

ohh, i get you XD i do that sometimes though hahaha. but i'd usually try to make sure that i'd start another one again XD; like what i have with creps haha. we'd text wall like crazy~ but sometimes, we'd just suddenly stop XD; then we'd meet somewhere else again and continue again XD;

hmm, no, i haven't heard that song before :O what kind of a song is it? XD

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:53 PM

*tippies into the thread and sneaks into Shosho's hat and takes a nap*

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 12:58 PM

/shock~ i have uranus's gf in my head!

lulz @ uranuz.

Suspense

Old 10-28-2008, 01:01 PM

@Shoshizzle: True say, I was like, one of the twenty people in my school that got given a laptop and free internet xD
And yeah, we called like, five times! They told us to like, put in the router etc and that it would take ten days to start working again. Ten days later, nothing. They said that there was something wrong with our satelite. We're calling for outside help though, Sky is too bloody expensive so we're getting this other guy to fix it for us :3 :3

So do I *hypocrite* But that's only when I like, really need to go xDD
I hate Creps. xD He's such a kebab <33 Most of my friends that I use to text-wall with are gone now T.T Like Juliana and Melllyyyy D; I miss them xD And yeah, Creps does that alot, which is annoying <.< xD Kidding <3

It's like, pop/rock and RnB at the same time :3 It's really original O:

@Lilim: *Pokes you out of there* -ninja- >D xD

@MYV: My anus's girlfriend? Lolol, what's she doing in there? O: xD

Ayleth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:04 PM

Suspense: haha. I'm just white. And I fail at cooking omelettes.
xD

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:06 PM

*rolls out of the hat and falls on her head* OWie....
I was warm and tasty up there though XD Its very cold this morning and I have a short skirt on >_<

Suspense

Old 10-28-2008, 01:07 PM

@Ayleth: xDD

I love omlette! We have no eggs in the house though T.T *Hears her stomach talking to her* Shutiiittt T.T

@Lilim: *Gives you a bandage for your head* Tasty? What does it taste like on her head? O: *Licks her lips* I r hungry T.T

Psht, who told you to wear such a short skirt? D< *Buys you a pair of leggings* <33

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:09 PM

I FIGURED OUT THE SUBSCRIBING THING, YAY~ XD <3

@ suspense
lolol myv = me XD; i'm on both of my accounts collecting candies and got confused at which account i was using to reply to people and etc. XD;; sorry!

HOW DO YOU GET THAT?! I MEAN HOW DO YOU GET THAT LUCKY?! OMG! /RUB AGAINST YOUR ROUGH ELEPHANT SKIN >3< <3333333 what was the occassion??

and omg, may be that's the gyp-y part D; the net = not so free after all? or is it a different one? D; but yeah, should have a tech actually coming over there to check it out then. wth :/ i hate incompetent "professionals"

hahah, kebab creps XD; poor him and us poking fun at him XD /poke with kebab stick ;d we can have our own... text wall session here... ;D

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:10 PM

Aww Suspense... *pets her tummy* There there... Ooo I think our tummies are now talking to each other >_<

Ayleth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:15 PM

I feel sick after that omelette I just made... x_x
You know, you're talking to a person who is capable of setting her tshirt on fire when heating the soup up, and who is capable of turning milk into a dry layer of black crust.

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I hate Creps. xD
I resent that D<

Heyyy guys ^^