LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 03-29-2015, 03:21 PM

Emi's face turned bright pink when Rhea hugged her. She almost lost her composure but firmly stood her ground. Jazz and grandmother are the only people that ever hugged her in her sheltered life.

"No its not strange most people like our names its just me that doesnt." she shrugged "I've never looked it up though so maybe I'll like them more if I know what they mean. I'm curious now I think I'll have to do that next break" Emi turned to Ella as she told them her name, her face opened into a wide almost excited smile "Its very nice to meet you Ella! I love your name its a main characters name in one of my favorite books!"

Jazz watched his sister get embarrased then excited. He'd seen her read that book SEVERAL times and went on about it forever afterwards. He chuckled. "yeah she reads that ALL the time she never puts it down he said digging in her bag. He pulled out a book with a girl in a green dress on it.

"Ella Enchanted, I figured you'd have it with you. So predictable." There was suddenly another elbow in his ribs. Emi took the book back and quickly put it back in her bag even more red faced than before.

"It is nice to meet you Ella." he said bowing slightly with a genuine smile. "Where is everyone headed to now I wonder" he said pulling out his schedule and looking at his next class "I believe I have a swim class next. What chu got Em?" he said snagging hers from her pocket. "Oh how fun you're with me on this one" he said giving her an evil smile. Emi looked at him in almost horror.

Feeling incredibly embarrassed about holding the map upside down she walked silently behind George. Looking around in hopes to spot a landmark so she could find her way back.

After a little while she felt a little rude for not saying anything since they started out. "Thank you again I'm sure I'll be able to remember where it is this time. Do you need any help setting up your class? I'd be happy to help if you need any! I just finished setting mine up earlier." She doubted it but she figured she would ask.

She hoped he didn't think she was annoying. A lot of teachers did at her old school and she really didn't have many friends. She didnt want to start this year with everyone already thinking she was a pest.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-02-2015, 11:56 AM

Ella smiled at the brother and sister pair. She started blushing a little as Emi got excited about her name. She covered her face with her blue hair, hoping no one would notice her face going red. Then she watched as the Jazz was joking around and Emi seemed absolutely horrified at the idea of having the same class as him. It was really fun to watch the two of them. Ella couldn't help remembering her own brother, whose personality was extremely like that of Jazz. In fact, watching the twins was like watching Ella and Will, twin version. It was funny, in a way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-03-2015, 01:44 PM

Kasai sighed, moving a hand to rub the back of his neck. Standing in the middle of the hall, he dropped his head. Man, transferring was a pain in the ass. He had no idea where the hell he was supposed to go at the moment, which was exactly why he was left looking like a moron standing in the middle of the hallway. He crossed his arms, a slight frown tugging at his lips. His father’s job had brought them here, which meant that yet again he was beginning at a new school.

It was most likely that this would only be temporary, like most of the others. But while they were here, he knew his father would likely tell him to make the most of it. Stay out of trouble and try to have a good time. Yeah…easier said than done. Kasai was not a normal teen by any account. His travelling with his father had exposed him to things many kids could only dream about. He stood out for that reason along with some more…basic things. The bluntest was the eyepatch over his eye.

Seemed to draw attention first. Next would be his tall lengthy form, topped with fiery red hair and green eyes. Some thought that was where he had gained his name Kasai from, which meant fire. They seemed to not realize most babies do not have hair when born, so it would have been highly unlikely they would have known he would end up with hair like his mom. He could have ended up with brown like his dad. Man, he was distracting himself, he needed to focus on the task at hand.

Now then, to find that class. He took a breath, turning down a random hall. Hey, got to start somewhere right? He walked down it, looking for something in order to give him a clue as to if he was in the right direction. “Man…what a pain” he frowned again, folding his arms behind his head as he walked. He noticed the form of what seemed to be two people up ahead of him. Should he stop and ask for directions? He watched, as the gap between them shortened.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 04-04-2015, 12:14 PM

When Rhea let go of Emi, she noticed the blush on her cheeks. Like Ella, Emi was pretty shy too. But she didn't really understand why; Emi was an awesome person, and if she opened up to more people like Ella, maybe other people other than her brother might see it too. She hoped that Emi and Ella would come out of their comfort zones a little bit and get involved at school. There were hundreds of school clubs and sports that were offered here, so there was no way that they would be left out of anything.

She laughed when she saw the two siblings quarrel. It was times like these that she wished she had a better relationship with her half-brother. Sure, he was twice as old with a family, but they rarely talked alone together, since she was mostly talking to his children since they were her age. He seemed to be warming up to her slowly, so she still had some hope.

"I almost forgot though, guys. I heard that there were club sign-ups going on in the gym after classes are over." She said, getting the attention from the other three, Jazz and Emi bickering about their next class and Ella quietly watching, her reddened face covered with her hair.

She could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George looked back at Mira every so often to make sure she was still following him. After all, this school was huge. There was no way he was going to be able to find her if she got lost. Though he felt a little bad for not starting up a conversation, she looked like she was about to faint from embarrassment after his comment. Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

After what had seemed like forever, the pair finally found the storage rooms down a hallway they didn't expect. George should bring up signs in the next teacher's meeting they have here. That or at least a mentoring system so new teachers didn't get lost. He made a mental note to himself to write that idea down in his notebook.

He was about to say something, but Mira beat him to it. "Thank you again I'm sure I'll be able to remember where it is this time. Do you need any help setting up your class? I'd be happy to help if you need any! I just finished setting mine up earlier."

George exhaled in relief. Partly because the burden of starting a conversation was lifted from his shoulders and partly because he was struggling with getting his room put together before his first class. With a big grin, he nodded happily.

"No problem with finding the storage room, we were both looking for it together. I would love it if you could, since I'm not even halfway done with mine. I swear, these classrooms are so big in this wing!"

He noticed a tall figure approaching them from the other side of the hall. Squinting, he could see that he was a student. Shouldn't he be in class right now? "Excuse me, young man. Are you lost?"

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-14-2015, 08:16 AM

Ella looked up at Rhea at the mention of club sign-ups. She began to wonder whether there was a music club too. She desperately hoped so. Her head almost swam with the idea of playing the piano while other musicians played their respective instruments and sang. Such environments always relaxed her, and playing the piano was second nature to her. "I hope there's a music club," she said in a small voice.

And then she had a thought. "Um, I was wondering, is anyone here a freshman?" she asked. She had no idea who was in which year, although they were all amazing people. She hoped there was at least one person to accompany her, or she would have no idea what to do.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 05-15-2015, 07:39 PM

She could see that Ella's face brightened up a little bit and she was glad that she brought it up. Rhea looked around at the group, "I'm a sophomore. What about the rest of you guys?" She was hoping that Ella wouldn't be intimidated if she found out that the rest of them were upperclassmen, and besides, if she found a club, Ella would be bound to find many freshmen to make friends with.