WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 AM

Task 1: Find out the alchemist's secret

Hello my friends, and welcome to the preview thread for The Alchemists - Interactive Breedables!
Now, you don't need a breedable to play in this RP - in fact, you can even win one here! This particular RP will be from the view of the 'trainer', though in the future there may be RP's from the view of the 'pet'. Now...on with the story...

~~~~~

Setting
In our world, science has become nearly inseparable from alchemy. Alchemy is used in most daily applications, and alchemists work hard crafting devices that those without magical abilities can use in daily lives.
However, alchemy has never been able to create life.

That is, until now...

An amateur alchemist in a little town south of the capitol has opened a small store selling potions he says can turn into real living creatures....

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-17-2012 at 07:41 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-17-2012, 07:38 AM

Characters

>Currently, you are playing as yourself, and not your potions. Those of you who have already bought potions from the pixel shop, you may RP a scenario where you buy a potion from the alchemist, or are one of the investigators who receives a potion for testing.

>The world is essentially a fantasy-Victorian setting. Think FF-12 + Steampunk + Full Metal Alchemist.

Potion Creatures and RPing

>Battles and scenarios with your creatures are highly RP-based. If something is logical and RPed properly, it's fine. I'll notify you if you did something that wouldn't be okay.

>For special actions, like using your potion creature to cut down a tree, to catch a falling object with it's tail, or acceptable soft magics, like creating a mist, you may RP them normally, unless you are in a battle scenario. In battle scenario's, roll a 100 sided dice. I'll let you know if you succeeded

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-17-2012 at 06:47 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 PM

Forms, Etc

Character Form:
Username:
Potions?: [Y/N]
Short Bio:

Accepted

xhogyokux
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2012, 03:46 AM

: D

Character Form:
Username: xhogyokux
Potions?: [Y]
Description: Picture
Short Bio: A fox anthro steampunker and an adventurer. She uses magical dual pistols ( heck yes I went there with the dual pistols! >:D ) that shoot elemental powers. She's a treasure and bounty hunter that completes misc. tasks available at the local tavern. Meets up with the alchemist after reading his flyer looking for people interested in testing out his potions. Her curiosity got the best of her and she approached the alchemist to offer her interest and to test out his new mysterious potion.

Hence how I got the red potion?

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-20-2012, 04:30 AM

Character Form:
Username: Sweet_serender159
Potions?: [Y]
Description: I'll get a picture in a minute :)
Short Bio: Her name is Rikuu and she doesnt remember much about her life before a couple of years ago. They say her family was rich and very wealthy but that was all taken away from her in a fire that destroyed her home and killed her parents. She now lives with her grandmother who is unfortunatly very sick and she wishes to become a Bounty Hunter to earn some extra money to go towards her grandmothers treatments. Right now she doesn't know how to use any weapons but sometimes, when angry enough, she can use the Element fire and sometimes see people's inner selves and how they really feel.