Rie Frails
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 02:50 PM

Welcome to Zanen Lunis(Angel XIII)'s journal for Yue Shi. Please do not post with Angel XIII's permission, thank you.

Yue Shi comes from Tales of the Middle Country, a breedable/changing pet shop. To visit the main shop go here.

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:49 AM

[ ::T a b l e . o f . C o n t e n t s:: ]

:: o n e:: Shop Post
::t w o:: Table of Contents
::t h r e e:: Guidelines and Rules
::f o u r:: Updates
::f i v e:: About Zanen
::s i x::
About Yue Shi
::s e v e n:: RP Log
::e i g h t:: Relationships
::n i n e:: Growth
::t e n:: Points
::e l e v e n:: Reserved
::t w e l v e:: Reserved
:t h i r t e e n:: Reserved
::f o u r t e e n:: Reserved
::f i f t e e n:: Credentials

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:50 AM

[ ::G u i d e l i n e s . a n d . R u l e s:: ]

:: one:: Please don’t post in here without my permission unless you are tooaya (obviously), any of the NPC’s under her control, or a fellow artifact member (though I'd prefer it if you'd PM me first or notify me in someway).

::two:: If you do post, kindly disable your signatures please? Thank you!

::three:: Follow the shop rules.

::four:: Be nice and literate.

::five:: Any OOC comments should go in Brackets, please.

::six:: Angel reserves the right to add or change any rules at any given time.

::seven::
Follow this rule or you'll make Angel very upset (and you wouldn't want that to happen would you??). Enjoy your stay to the best of your ability!! <33

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:53 AM

[ ::U p d a t e s:: ]

OOC UPDATES

10.31.07::
Yue Shi is won from the Halloween Raffle.
11.01.07:: Yue's cert is received <3
11.10.07:: There appears to be a little ghostie/wisp of fog coming out of the urn. Yue's now in the Enhanced Artifact stage!
12.01.07:: What's this...? A little girl with silver hair and emerald-green eyes seem to have made her home in the urn. Yue is now a cute little sprite!

IC UPDATES

11.26.07::
Zanen officially acquires her urn from the shop, after encountering a rather odd smoking hanfu. She is determined not to believe in possession and ghosts to avoid the same thing happening to her own artifact.
12.27.07:: Zanen wakes up to a loud bang, signifying the fall of her window curtains and finds that her room has been enshrouded in a silver vapor. Upon further investigation, the source of the obscuring mist seems to be the urn that she acquired yesterday. After yelling at it to stop and disbelievingly acknowledging that her artifact was indeed haunted, Zanen finds that the urn responds well to softer, gentler sounds. Unfortunately, discovering that she was late for school, the student dashes off.
She returns, later that day, to discover voices that seem to come from her bedroom. Arming herself with a pot, she dashes in…but finds a small girl in the urn. Ohhkaaay…that’s weird but what’s more—she doesn’t speak a drop of English! Zanen resolves to make a visit to the shop quite soon…

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:54 AM

[ ::A b o u t . Z a n e n:: ]

::Name:: Zanen Lunis

::Age:: Zanen is seventeen, though she rarely discloses her age, due to the fact of being tired of everyone staring at her in surprise—claiming that she looked way more childish.

::Hair:: Long, slightly wavy black hair reaching all the way to her waist. She also has short hair barely passing her shoulders to frame her face.

::Eyes:: Really Light Brown

::Height::
Five feet, four inches—one of Zanen’s pet peeves is how short she is compared to the rest of her peers.

::Skin:: Zanen has a pale face—except when she blushes, which occurs really often.

::Distinguishing Features:: If you look really closely, you can see a pearly, minuscule moon-shaped scar beginning at the top her right eye and ending a little below the bottom of the eye.
Zanen's feet and hands (if you happen to feel them) are nearly always cold, radiating emanating no warmth at all. Her mother says this is due to the girl's weak circulation system.

::Ethnicity:: Chinese

::Date of Birth::October 20th, making Zanen a Libra!

::Occupation:: Student in college, but she has a weekend job at a bookstore.

::Personality:: Zanen is the kind of person that you always see shyly staring at the ground. She is very friendly in general—as long as you strike up the conversation, as Zanen will rarely begin one unless she is adequately familiar with someone. Getting embarrassed very easily, you’ll often see her pale face lit up with tinted rosy cheeks. The quiet girl may be very quick to temper if she happens to be in a foul state of mind, provoked, or annoyed by something that moves her strongly. Combined with a tendency to hold very long grudges—it probably would be in one’s best interest to stay on her good side. She doesn’t have many friends that she would consider as “close,†but to those select few, she takes on a very hyper, playful personality, completely losing her introverted cover. Zanen is considered to be very innocent, she nearly never curses, saving them for when she needs them the most to let off steam, and wearing revealing clothing makes her uncomfortable. She is rather intelligent, thus leading her to skip a grade (explaining why she’s in college at the age of 17). The teen is also blatantly oblivious at times, believing that she isn’t pretty, while in actuality attracting a fair amount of secret admirers.

::Likes:: Soaking up information (rather like a sponge), a passion for languages, reading, chocolate, friends, smiles, daydreaming, chess…

::Dislikes:: People who are too lazy to do any work by themselves and relying on others for answers, unfriendly behavior, drugs of any kind (including cigarettes), pop-quizzes, obsessive cursing, superficiality…

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:57 AM

[ ::A b o u t . Y u e . S h i:: ]

::Name:: Yue Shi

::Meaning:: Lunar Eclipse

::Current State of Being:: Yue Shi is currently a beautiful jade urn, though she sports a few cracks and small holes throughout her entity. Hmm…I wonder how she acquired those…

((Angel is going to develop Yue’s personality as she goes along instead of planning it all out. Angel is for spontaneity for once!!
This post WILL go under major revamping.
Yue Shi's artifact info is pending...))

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:59 AM

[ ::R P . L o g:: ]

No RPs at the moment...check back later?

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:00 AM

[ ::R e l a t i o n s h i p s:: ]

None at the moment...check back later?
Pardon the dust please!

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:01 AM

[ ::G r o w t h:: ]

1. Artifact

The magical experience begins by obtaining an artifact from the shop. Some will look very old and outdated, while the others might look more modern. Whichever is the case, the artifacts are dormant at this stage. You have the choice to either sell it to an antique dealer or keep it...

2. Enchanced

For whatever reason you have kept the artifact with you, and one day you find that smokes are coming out of the artifact! No, no water...it's not on fire, don't worry. But at this point, surely you'd want to take this thing back to Kirin and return it because it creeps you out, right? No??
(20 Points Needed)

3. Sprite

So somehow you managed to not throw this haunted artifact away... Well what about now? Waking up today you find a little creature sitting next to/on top of/around/within your artifact! And WTF it talks! Although really...all it can say is Chinese...you might want a translater for it, or choose to throw the thing away.
Oh but wait! Why is this thing still here?? You were sure that you had buried it somewhere far away! Looks like this litte thing is stuck on you...Maybe it would be helpful to ask Kirin what to do.
(50 Points Needed)

4. Spirit
???
At this stage your little artifact creature has grown to the point that it is able to go around without carrying the artifact. Depending on your decision, it might speak a little English...but that's not for sure. Oh well, at least you have a companion in your life? You still can't touch them though....XD; (200 Points Needed)

5. ???
???
If you really are attached to your spirit, then perhaps you should consult Kirin to preform a mortalization on your artifact. Who knows what happens afterwards....
(A Lot of Points Needed)
[/img]

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:02 AM

[ :: P o i n t s :: ]

From Artifact to Enhanced:

Posting in the shop (1 pt per post) -- 16 Points
Setting up a journal (10 points) -- (Saving for Enhanced to Sprite Growth)
A journal entry (5 points) --
an ORP post (2 points per post) -- 4 Points
Completion of a private RP (10 points) --
Participation in an RP event (10 points)-–

20/20
[-complete-]
-------------

From Enhanced to Sprite:

Posting in the shop (1 pt per post) --40 Points
Setting up a journal (10 points)-- 10 Points
An ORP post (2 points per post) --Completion of a private RP (10 points) --
Participation in an RP event (10 points) –

50/50
[-complete-]
-------------
From Sprite to Spirit:

Posting in the shop (1 pt per post) -- 185 (on Page 171)
Setting up a journal (10 points) --
A journal entry (5 points) -- 15
An ORP post (2 points per post) --
Participation in an RP event (10 points) –

200/200
[-complete-]

-------------
From Spirit to ???:

Posting in the shop (1 pt per post) --
Setting up a journal (10 points) --
an ORP post (2 points per post) --
Participation in an RP event (10 points)-–

/???

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:04 AM

[ ::R e s e r v e d:: ]

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:04 AM

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:05 AM

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:05 AM

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:07 AM

[ ::C r e d e n t i a l s:: ]

Artifacts and Beautiful Shop Copyright @ tooaya <33
OC and Artifact Character Development Copyright @ Angel XIII (Aka ME ^o^)

Check out the shop?

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 03:41 PM

[ :: O b t a i n m e n t :: ]
((Later that night after Zanen's exit in the ORP))

The door slowly crept open as a slim girl of petite stature nudged it softly with her foot, arms too burdened to do their usual task, for they were currently occupied with cradling her new artifact that she had just obtained from “Tales of the Middle Country”—smooth jade crafted together in a collaboration of an urn.

Zanen slowly entered her apartment, which she discovered was a much more arduous than it should have been. The door had kept trying to close whenever there wasn’t some tangible to keep it in place, and so the teenager had to bustle in while keeping the urn far away from the offending door while simultaneously keeping it open by pressing her back against it. It sounds much easier than it actually it, believe me.

She proceeded to walk over across the room with painstaking slowness, still remembering how her display of clumsiness shown earlier in the antique store had caused her to nearly drop the urn, and Zanen was sure that the fragile beauty would probably shatter on impact with the cold, unforgiving floor. Finally making a decision, she placed the urn on her bedside table and stepped back to scrutinize the new arrangement. Hmm…not bad. The rich hue of jade nicely complemented the rest of her bedroom. Now all she had to do was buy some pretty flowers for the urn and have them brighten it up a bit.

What if the ghost doesn’t take well to having flowers placed in the urn…? The thought leapt unbidden into her mind, and Zanen quickly scolded herself for it. Didn’t she agree not to believe in ghosts and possession and all those things that the shop assistant told her would act as a summons to whoever haunted the urn?

No wait, what am I thinking? No one ever has haunted the urn, is haunting the urn, or will be haunting the urn.

She repeated it again in her mind for good measure, but if she truly believed that…why couldn’t she get the sensation that something was still lurking—dormant, sleeping inside the urn? Recollections of the smoking red dress filled her mind, leaving her no place to run for happier, more normal memories. Silver shards of light streamed into her room, snaking across the window and on her bed until it finally rested on the surface of the urn in soft, almost palpable veils of light. Zanen saw her slightly scared face reflected on the artifact. Ohhkaay…creepy.

Shivering slightly, Zanen tried her best to dismiss her unease by going to sleep, subconsciously rolling over to the side of that bed that was farthest away from the urn.

Last edited by Angel XIII; 05-10-2008 at 01:28 AM..

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 05:22 PM

[ :: E n h a n c e m e n t :: ]

A tendril of fine, silver mist tickled Zanen’s nose as she lay unmoving on her side, eyes still scrunched shut from the exhaustion of the past day. Insistently and stubbornly, the vapor continued to fill the room, clamoring for attention from the sleeping figure.

That tickles…stop…need sleep, the teenager merely drew her covers tightly around her, paying no heed to the ghostly haze that relentlessly wafted around the room.

Almost with a life of its own, the miasma slowly drifted over to the window. Suddenly the support that held the curtains of the window plummeted from their position, crashing onto the ground with a resounding crash that echoed through the no longer silent room. As they fell, sunlight was simultaneously released into the bedroom, freely streaming through now that there was nothing in their way.

With a jolt, Zanen sat upright in her bed, her eyes snapping open, “THE LIGHT BUUURNS!! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HER—OH MY GODS, WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS NORMAL IS HAPPENING HERE?!” Suddenly wide awake, the teenager tossed aside all her blankets and leapt out of bed in one fluid movement. She surveyed the chaos around her with wide, frightened eyes. Grasping at the nearest pillow with slender fingers, she waved it extravagantly in a swooping fanning gesture in hopes of blowing away the smoke. Needless to say, it didn’t work, as the mysterious vapor appeared to be insubstantial.

“Gaaaahh…I thought I didn’t believe in you!” Zanen yelled at the urn, when she finally found it after bumping into a wall, knocking several books off her bookshelf, and tripping over the fallen window curtains. The urn glowed with an eerie, silver light in return, still spewing out more of the cloudy mist that obstructed the teenager’s view. Wringing her hands with unconcealed nervousness, she pleaded to the artifact, “Ok, you’ve had your fun waking me up, now please, pleeeeeeeease stop with the excessive side effects.”

I never though I’d see the day that I’d be reasoning with an urn…

“OH COME ON,” Zanen yelled after watching the urn continue to cloud the atmosphere with more of its blatant pollution, “I BELIEVE IN YOU, OK? NOW STOP!” Glaring with obvious annoyance laced with a hint of fear, the teenager added another “please” in a soft voice as an afterthought.

Slowly, but surely the environment started to clear, and before long Zanen could see the faint outline of her room again. “Ok…” she stated shakily, drawing a large, calming breath of air into her system, “t-thank you.”

But a single white wisp remained, hovering over the urn protectively. It seemed to be shaped like a little ghost, complete with little eyes.

Zanen cautiously eyed it, “OKAY, NOW THAT WE’VE ALL CALMED DOWN, WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU HAVE TO GO AND KILL MY WINDOW CURTAINS?!”
Immediately, the urn started to produce its patented clogging up of the air once again.

“Ahh…you know what? You can tell me that later,” the teen flinched and responded in a meek voice. The little ghost seemed to jiggle with amusement and settled around the urn’s rim, while the gaseous substance started to subside.

The student tilted her head in a considering at the urn and its little occupant. It seemed that it responded in a favorable manner to softer voices in comparison to loud, arrogant screams. She carefully tucked the bit of knowledge into her brain—it could come in handy later on.

She happened to catch sight of her alarm clock. “Oh no, I’m late for school…” she moaned in a tiny voice, as to not provoke the ghost.

The trip back to the shop would have to wait until school was over. Grabbing quickly at her backpack and glad that she went to sleep already dressed for school, the girl bolted out the door, leaving the ghost to reign in its newfound home.

Last edited by Angel XIII; 05-10-2008 at 01:27 AM..

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2007, 10:41 PM

[ :: T h e S p r i t e :: ]

Ohkaay… it was a relief to finally be home after a long, hectic day at school. Zanen had gotten into trouble during history for wasting class time due to her uncontrollable laughter for a record time of four whole minutes and a whooping eleven seconds after the teacher had informed her that she appeared so pale, she looked as if she had seen a ghost. Oh the irony… She burst into giggles just thinking about it, but they immediately stopped when her ears caught a faint whisper of sound coming from her bedroom. Zanen stiffened with alarm and her eyes darted around the room to find a suitable weapon to use against the intruder. Grimly, the student picked up a heavy pot from the kitchen and held it aloft with two hands, creeping as quietly as she could towards the bedroom. With what she hoped was a quick and sudden movement that would catch the trespasser by surprise, Zanen leapt into the room, brandishing the pot out like a sword, “On-on guard, villain! I-I…I’MARMED!” A sudden silence descended upon the room like a stifling veil. Looking around frantically, the teenager couldn’t find anything that was a possible candidate which might have been the source of the noise she had heard earlier. A sudden shiver ran up her spine, giving her the familiar tingling sensation that jerked her into a state of tense alertness. She was being watched. Zanen turned her head very slowly, as if almost fearing what she would find before her eyes. It probably wasn’t dangerous, whatever it was, because she had given it more than enough time to assault her if that was its intention, and because her inner intuition had dissuaded her from calling the police which would have been the most logical thing to do in this situation.

The teenager’s eyes connected with a pair of bright green eyes, and her jaw slackened and fell open in disbelief. What appeared to be a little girl peered out at her from inside the urn, faint wisps of fog heralding her presence, while the same ghost that had manifested earlier still hovered in place. Her hair was woven from silvery moonbeams and was tied back in a ponytail with a strip of white cloth that simultaneously served as a head band. A faint blue rimmed her eyes and forehead like a subtle whisper of sky. The girl was, without a doubt, real. The breath she didn’t know she had been holding escaped her lungs in a frail, shaky whisper. “H-how?” the teenager finally choked out in a strangled voice. “Not—not possible!”

The girl stared back with her quivering and solemn emerald eyes. They blinked slowly, her eyelashes kissing her face and sending a crystal droplet of water scurrying down her cheek. She held her hands high in the air, flailing them madly, and then opening her mouth. “Wob unen gch ulai! Ba ngb angm an gba?” she trilled in a lilting voice.

“Huh?” Zanen could only gawk at the little sprite, as a fast stream of words tumbled out of its mouth, “…come again? And how did you get in here anyway?”

The little girl pouted, waving her arms frantically in Zanen’s direction, “B unen gch ulai! Nik ey ib an gwo ma?”

Getting exasperated, the teenager glowered in her direction, “You can’t just waltz into my apartment and expect me to welcome you with open arms. And…can you please stop with the gibberish and start speaking some English?”

“Xi an gch ul ai! Xi anz ai!!” the other sulked, wiping away the tears that were threatening to spill from eyes, her lip wobbling dangerously.

“ARGH, LOOK, WILL YOU JUST TELL ME HOW YOU GOT IN HERE?!" the teenager yelled impatiently, but she was cut off by a great sniffle coming from the girl inside the urn, and the beginnings of silver mist manifesting around her form.

"No?" Zanen retreated hastily, not really wanting to be half-suffocated in a silver fog, even though if she wasn't sure that it could still be produced with a girl in the urn. "Umm...there, there, don't cry!" she exclaimed with a forced smile on her face.

"X-xi an gch ul ai!" was all she got in reply.

Riiight...it looks like I'll have to stop by the store sooner than I thought,Zanen sighed deeply, edging slowly to the door, before bolting out of the room.

Last edited by Angel XIII; 05-10-2008 at 01:32 AM..