For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 01:34 AM

Hello my little flowers. You thought I was dead didn't you? Didn't you?! Admit it! You did!

Well, luckily, I am not. I'm just a lazy sod who doesn't reply to threads anymore. Sorry my lovelies, but at least we have an event thread right? So let's catch up!

How is your summer going? What's on the docket for you?

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 AM

Hey

I'm doing college stuff and going semi crazy so eh

OMG did I get the first post/reply...this never happens

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 AM

At work, as usual. ;;

Haven't been active on Mene much lately but hopefully will be at least adequately active for this event so I could get everything I want from the event shop~

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 01:47 AM

Cuppy, you are always crazy XD

Fading *glomp* I haven't been around either. I've been on Mene, just not posting really. Bad me.

Also, I'm trying to type with an dice cream cone in my hand. It is weird D:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 01:52 AM

Me too, I'd pop on for a few minutes a day, and then disappear again. ;; Haven't even been doing my Games gold lately.

lol I hope the ice cream doesn't drop/drip! What flavor(s)?

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:53 AM

hmm I suppose your right Cookie but I've been more crazy as of late

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 01:54 AM

Mene is one of my homepages. I just haven't posted in ages. I rarely play the games.

Butter pecan ice cream in a waffle cone. The humidity is so awful, the cones started to soften and fall apart in the box. I had to put this one in the toaster to get it to firm up! Then I had to put it in the fridge to cool it down so it didn't melt my ice cream ^_^;;

I think you're in the right place to be crazy Cuppy.

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:58 AM

mhmmm and now my avi looks awesome as well

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:00 AM

I like the cape. It has flair. :D

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 07-08-2013 at 02:10 AM..

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 02:01 AM

mhmm I was like I need a cape other wise it will be just too flat

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:02 AM

Yeah, Menewsha's my homepage on my PC at home too. So it's the only time I'd ever check the site, I'd open my browser, check for new posts, make a reply or two, and then poof off to Cracked or some other site. ;

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 02:05 AM

well your both doing better then me I haven't been on or logged on since the last event. then again that might be because I hate how slow it gets between events

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:10 AM

I actually didn't mind the slow going this time, mostly because I was away nearly all the time myself so that means I'm not missing too much.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:11 AM

Yeah. I didn't really reply in Wallflowers cause it just ends up as a slow back and forth with Rad and that's no fun. XD

Cracked is such a black hole of your time! Cracked, Buzzfeed or Mentalfloss. Though, I've started watching more anime, watching some right now actually, so that gets my time too.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:20 AM

...Do I want to know what Buzzfeed and Mentalfloss are? ;;

I sometimes go on random websites like Autocorrect and stuff for laughs, which can be painful when you have to keep yourself expressionless and quiet in the office. ;

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:26 AM

Buzzfeed is one of the places that sort of aggregates/collects things that are trending on the web. They have original content too. Mentalfloss is similar to Cracked in that it's sort of fascinating facts and other interesting stuff.

Man, I haven't been to Autocorrect in a long time. Sometimes I poke at those sites, but it seems like that stuff pops up all over the place now. I'm forever seeing bits of it on my Facebook that's been posted there and on tumblr. I have enough stuff to distract me without seeking it out XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:30 AM

lol I'm currently on PTT, a BBS website where people post stuff like a forum. I'm reading through the 'Stupid' board where people post up their own or other people's stupid things happening, like locking themselves out, saying the wrong thing, etc...It's hard to not snort out and keeping my face straight.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:37 AM

My attention is currently divided between here, a Hobbit fanfic and the first episode of a new anime that looks like it will be rather Boy Lovey XD

waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2013, 02:38 AM

hello o3o
I haven't been here in a while either...lmao
So I'm just now kinda posting more I guess...
I get shy in hangouts....o///o

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:39 AM

Hahaha that reminds me I'll need to check my FFN later to see if any of the fics I'm following have been updated.

@Dawn: Hey there! :D Feel free to just jump in!

waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2013, 02:44 AM

I used to read a lot of fanfics when I was into Kingdom Hearts. Now, not so much... D:
I need to start reading again, though I've been interested in quotev or whatever lately. ouo

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:46 AM

Hi hi wayxtoxdawn. You're certainly in the right place. Wallflowers if the place for shy people. Although, since it's an event, we are jungle flowers now. Rar XD

@Fading - What? No email updates on when they do? The one I was following hasn't been updated in forever, it's dead ;_; but I do get email updates on those things. I am following, like, a million fics on Archive of Our Own. At least it seems that way. So many that there's a new update in my inbox at least once a day. I have such a backlog of things I need to read :gonk: but I bought a Nook a while back and now I've been putting the finished fics on the nook to read in bed or at work and stuff. :D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 02:49 AM

@Dawn: I read all sorts of fanfics, if I know about the original (characters and their backgrounds, etc), as long as the quality's okay. Currently following a bunch of random fics, including One Piece, Harry Potter, Naruto, Bleach, and etc.

@Cookie: I think I turned notifications off, since I hate checking my mail because it's a mess. I still get notifications from when people start following me or my fics or leaves a review though, even though i Haven't updated any of my stories in forever.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-08-2013, 02:52 AM

I love my gmail because I can label things and have it sorted as it comes in. So my inbox is fairly well organized. Fic notifications don't hit my inbox, they are labeled under which site they came in off of and sit in their label tag. It shows me how much of something I have, but it doesn't clutter up my inbox. It's great. :D

I have stuff I need to update, but I am pretty infamous for updates that come years apart. Literally, years. x_x

I joined some fic exchange thing and I couldn't finish by the end date. So I put in for an extension and I'm still not finished! x_x I'm super slow at writing. *sighs*

cuppycake_geek
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 AM

I don't use FFN anymore it got to ad heavy for me and well I kinda stopped reading fanfic for a bit then tumblr happened and long story short I use Archiveofourown now.