Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-30-2014, 04:31 PM

Eve had been forced to jump back by the swipe of Chiasa. A bright smile was brought to her lips as she heard Anna. She chuckled and bowed to their teacher. She was breathing quite heavily herself. Though she could safely say her partner had taken the brunt of the blows. She still moved extremely fast and had fought as well as she could. Approaching her partner, she smiled and offered her hand. "I wouldn't say its a fat ass, no, just hard to run and breathe at the same time." the archer joked and pulled her partner up to her feet when she took her hand. Chuckling she then pushed the button to retract her blades on her bow and put it in her quiver. It was nice to fight like that, it let out pent up feelings of annoyance, and anger. Things that were very dangerous if left to fester inside her heart.

Walking beside her aquaintence they moved to let the next group of people fight. It was nice to see another who liked shooting a bow. It was something they could relate to with each other. Sighing softly as she got a hold of her breathing, it was nice that she couldn't fell the terrible sickness that would have hit her by now without taking her pills back in her body. It was a really nice perk honestly. It almost made her want to stay here forever. "So how did you learn to shoot?" she asked lightly, glancing over to the red head. How fun would it be to train together more? To have someone to shoot with? She had lost all those previous friend because they thought she would die to the cancer.... It made her hopeful that she could once again do something she loved with people.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-31-2014, 04:14 PM

She was about to rush forward and attack Eve again when she heard the release of an arrow dangerously close. The warrior could sense it coming directly at her and knew she was going to have to act quickly. Using her powers she sped her body up but didn't bother slowing the arrow or anything else down.

Her feet pushed off the ground, body going horizontally in the air and spinning in a 180. As she spun to the 180 position her hand shot out and snatched the flying arrow out of the air with her left hand. She landed in a crouch, left leg positioned straight out and right hand resting on the ground. The whole time she moved she had been a blur until she landed. Her head raised up and she straightened from the crouch. Walking over to the two she twirled the arrow between her fingers before handing it back to Anna.

"Extremely well done. You need to work on hand to hand but your talents with the bow are excellent." Chaiasa gave them a bow and walked away. Who were her next victims? She pointed out once more to two people (Lucas and Megumi). "The both of you step forward. You may chose whatever you want. Hand to hand, distance, weapons. Pick." She waited.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-02-2014, 02:52 AM

Glancing up, he noted he was being designated along with a female who was the last to go with him. Standing, he brushed his fingers through his hair as he glanced at the female he was supposed to be up with. He wondered for a moment what her specialty was, he was fine with whichever really. He would allow her the opportunity to chose. As he waited for her, his eyes moved to the other, taking in a bit of visual information. She was skilled herself, he had noted that from watching some of her other confrentations with previous fights. He felt a slight nerve within him, but at the same time, he was not nervous at all. An odd way to go about thinking on it, but that was what it seemed like for the moment. She seemed to have quite enough stamina as well, able to move from one battle to another.

Then again, from what she was, such little battles with humans would not be to bad on her right? He closed his eyes for a moment, taking a bit of a breath. He had learned to fight hand to hand as well as other forms of fighting over the years. It had been one of the hobbies he had picked up that his father did not seem to find completely worthless...while he had still been around after all. Taking a deep breath, he calmed his body and his mind, focusing on what was ahead. There was no point in filling his head with foolish thoughts and worries that would only lead to making a mistake. He needed to focus, stay on track and be on guard. He did not turn his eyes from her as he remained silent for the moment. He was not really even aware that his slipping into mindest for a fight was showing within his eyes a bit.

Determined, focused and ready for whatever might be heading his way baised on what he had seen so far is what it felt like to him. He just hoped the other girl had good enough intuition to choose her strength...whatever that happened to be of course. She would have to be prepared as well, even if this was just a formality, she would not do well to take it to overly lightly. He found himself smiling a bit. It would not do him any good to take it to seriously either. He took another breath, calming himself a bit. He would be serious when needed, and light when it was appropriate as well. He found himself a bit excited now to get this show on the road.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-03-2014, 01:29 AM

Megumi smiled at the redhead, "Oh it's alright, I'm sure there are reasons." Arty wasn't the monster she seemed to be before, but it was best to be careful with handling her. Megumi sighed, "Ah did you make that Arty-san? It's very well made, and smart!" She wanted to speak with the redhead more, but she saw Chiasa pointing at her and a male not too far off. She stiffened immediately, Oh no.... I'm going to die. She thought. She got up slowly, dusting off the bottom of her dress and checking herself before she looked at Arty, "I guess it's my turn... I'll chat with you after this? If I don't get killed trying to wave around these things." She gestured to the machetes on the back of her waist.

She walked a bit from the fire, closer to Chiasa. "Um...I don't have a true skill with these." She took out both machetes from behind her, it was slightly harder to hold it on her left hand. She waved them a bit, "I've only used these on plants and some animals, so pardon my clumsy display."

She felt eyes on her, and turned to see the person she would be with, (Lucas) Megumi couldn't recall the males name, but for now she would have to stay a little out of his way in the fight. "I'm not a fighter sir, but I'll try my best to be the backup. Though I sadly say I have no true physique for such things." All bark and no bite, Megumi had never lifted a finger against a person in her life, she never thought violence was necessary. Although she had learned a bit about pressure points while she was studying, he never used any of these skills practically.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-04-2014, 04:20 PM

Smile to her lips, Anna graciously accepted Eve's help and couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She had a point and it made the blond feel like less of a fatty. On her feet again, she brushed the dirty and grass for herself before giving her sore knees a good rub. "I hope Yerik brings back some pai-" the thought it her. She wasn't really in pain, unless she willed it so. Still, it hurt.

With clenched teeth, her head lightened the second she was asked about her archery. "Farmer's daughter and hunter. Also thought it would be handy to know. Not to mention, how else could I cosplay femHawkeye or Katniss." With a wink she breathed, "Charged as guilty. I'm a cosplayer. And you?" she returned the question of mastery with a bow.

The two girls moved to where Lucas and the others once were gathered around the food and fire. Things seemed to be nearly done. Only, there were no spices. Anna's eyes shifted up and she looked about. Seemed as if some of their teammates had moved to seek out herbs and whatnot to add to the flavor of fish. It wasn't a bad idea, but was it really wise to do so without Chai's approval and watchful eye?

"So how long have the others been gone," she asked to no one in particular. "I feel like they should be wandering back this way by now."

As she and Eve approached, Billy and those who went to gather wood (Mikheil and Coops) with him had also come back to the fire. Billy dropped the wood and began stacking it, of which Anna quickly moved to help him with.

Had no one heard her question? "Anyone notice we're missing people?" She asked again.

"Uh?" Billy's eyes raised and, just out of pure luck, he got a wonderful, full view of Anna and just how tight her suit actually was. The crease were her bra and underwear (well, bikini) were located were in full view. Still, despite seeing the blue-eyed babe in all her detailed glory, Billy didn't stutter. Instead, he responded promptly. "That's a good question. I saw them head into the woods, but they should have wandered back by now. Hadn't Chaiasa warned us not to wander far? And with Yerik gone, well, we're pretty much left to our own defenses." His hand rubbed his neck. "And some of us, Suzanna and myself included, have yet to practice with the master."

"D'aww, worried you won't be able to protect us?" Anna stepped forward and latched onto Billy's cheek. The look on his face one one of sheer surprise, shock, and confusion. He didn't flinch, he just gawked in bewilderment. What on earth was she--

Pinching his cheek and then squeezing them to give him fishy lips, Anna laughed. "Don't worry Billy-Boy, I'll make sure I save your pretty ass."

Fighting the urge to say, "So you think my ass is pretty," Billy just rolled his eyes and tried to play it off as cool. "I wouldn't worry about me. I'm resourceful when thrown into stressful situations."

"Hmmm, good to know." Anna looked up to wink at Mikheil. "Dun worry buddy, I'll keep your handsome face in-tact, too. Besides, I wouldn't want me biffle to get into a skiffle. Wait... what does that word even mean. And why did I just rhyme. Egads, I'm losing it!" Hand moving to her heart and another to her forehead, Anna acted as if she were to faint.

"Acting camp was two weekends ago, Katnip," Billy waggled his brows before laughing. "Anyway, think we ought to go find our MIA teammates?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Nodding, Evelyn chuckled hearing Anna speak. Walking towards where the fish was cooking, and where the others had been she listened to the other with a soft smile on her lips. So she was into cosplaying too? How fun! A wider smile pulled on her lips as she was asked the same question of her own archery skills. Looking to the red head, she sighed softly. "My mother was daughter of an archery protegey. So when I was able to hold a bow in my small hands my grandfather took me under his wing and taught me everything he knew. I took to it and found it as my secret love, and began to compete in tournaments.... I had to stop though, so I'm really rusty." she said lightly, though her eyes dulled at the thought of having to give up everything when she had gotten sick. Shaking it off, she stretched her arms out to pop her shoulders.

Looking to Billy she let Ana help him and moved to the fish. If they didn't pull them off soon, they would be over cooked. Pulling off her cape to reveal her all leather outfit more clearly to the eye. Humming to herself she then moved and began to pull the fish off of the hot rocks with her knife, she put them on another rock that she cleaned off with the water. Glancing up to the others as she finished moving the fish off of the fire she laughed lightly, pulling off her eye mask and put it in her quiver. Sighing as she walked over to Ana and the boys she offered a bright smile. "I will keep your faces safe too. Don't want them to get scratched and scare off the girls." she teased lightly. Her silver blue eyes looking more blue as the skies grew more blue and bright. Her eyes always changed with the light and colors around her, it was something that was weird about her eyes.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 04:47 PM

Chaiasa stood and watched the two. The boy didn’t utter a word but she eyed him closely. He was getting ready, preparing. Did she have yet another fighter on her hands? She hoped so. The girl was different. Definitely not a fighter, she was going to have to work closely with this one.

“Speak your names then attack. I shall only block, I will not be attacking back.” Her attention turned directly to the girl. “You don’t have to use the machetes if you don’t wish to. Whatever is fine, I just need to observe what you can do.” She was cute and Chai couldn’t help but like her.

The warrior knew that some of the campers had gone off. There was danger in the air, she could sense it. But like she could sense the danger, she could also sense her partner close by. He would take care of anything the needed taking care of. Did she want to be here observing and training? No. But it was her job, what Yerik wanted her to be doing. So she would remain here until she was done.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-11-2014, 05:07 PM

She seemed to like the other female. He found himself smiling lightly at her as well. The girl seemed to need a bit more time to prepare herself. So, he would give her that time if need be. He would not force her to take a rushing start into anything. "My name is Lucas...Lucas Leon" he said, stating his name as she had asked. He knew she was lighter on her feet, as well as capable. There was no need to really waste time holding back, but he would not go all out on her at this point. It was merely training. He was curious however, so he allowed his hand to slip back to the blade at his back. The first thing about any fight, was to go into it smart. Guage your enemy, see what they could do.

Not to rush in foolishly swinging and exhausting yourself right away. He kept his eyes on her, pushing off with his right foot. He was fast, moving to a head on attack first. It was bold, but merely more of a formality. He was comfortable with the blade within his hand, and most of the attack was more of an extention of him. He was used to wooden swords, and real blades as well. He brought the blade down, in an attack he was sure she would be able to block relatively easily. As soon as it would make contact with her block, his body would turn to the right, following up with an attack to her right. He was guadging her a bit, but that did not mean he was taking this lightly. The front would always be more of the easiest to block and see coming.

But some had blind spots on their sides or behind them. He was testing this with her. His stance was firm, keeping his body and core strong as to not have himself easily pushed back, but not so tense that he was risking other problems as well. He put enough weight within his strikes to show there was certainly power behind them, but not enough to do to much full on damage at this point. He was thinking logically, while his body moved through the motions as usual. The girl could slip in any time she needed to, or whenever she felt comfortably. He was quite use to getting into a flow of working with others, he would watch her while keeping an eye on his own move and backing up hers as well. His eyes caught this woman's he was currently engaged with however.

He was silent, for there was no need to speak at all. He knew she did not want to be here, and would have been happy getting it over with as the pair of them were as well. So no messing around, they would get to the point.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2014, 12:46 AM

"Ah...okay." She sheathed one of them and gave Chaiasa a shy nod. Megumi was about to run forward, but Lucas's display led her to only taking a few steps before sighing in awe,"Ahh, such skill! Simply amazing." It took her a few seconds to snap back to reality and she suddenly sprinted forward without hesitation.

"I'm-" Her stance changed a bit and she swung with all her might at Chai's torso, obviously knowing she would probably dodge it quite easily. "Megumi!" Her hand quickly moved back and unsheathed the other machete and followed through with a light slash towards the legs before she twirled around Chaiasa and shuffled back quickly, not before almost falling onto her butt. "M-Megumi Araragi, pleased to meet you." The noirette finished, regaining her balance with a nervous laugh. She had maneuvered her way around Chaiasa, though did so in a sloppy, yet relatively quick manner. "I'm not very strong. So I'll try not to get in your way." I have no clue what I am doing..... She thought nervously, thought she knew she wasn't going to impress anyone with her physique. If only she could get one of her pressure points somehow.... and a light bulb flashed, "Lucas! Attack more please! I have a plan!" If I can get close enough while they fight..... She was going to try a couple of pressure points, but Megumi wasn't even sure they were going to even work on her. Okay... So its.... right on the foot..... on the side under the right lung..... and the chest at the same time..... And I have to be quick?! Ahh, I don't know if it'll work... She looked at her hands and practiced hand motions, trying to recall the video she had seen before. I'm going to get myself killed for this but I won't be able to try it on anyone else!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-13-2014, 03:23 AM

Things didn’t seem to be boding well for the young man as he continued to move further into the forest. He just had to lose sight of Rain, who was following Constance. Things were getting too quiet he thought to himself as he moved forward. Instinctively he tightened his grip on the polearm in his hand. Takumi scanned the area around him, still no sign of the others. He cursed under his breath.

“This isn’t funny anymore you two. Where are you guys?” He called out, hoping they would hear him. The male paused for a moment, listening for anything that might give away the location of the others or danger. Not hearing anything he grumbled to himself. Apparently his original plan wasn’t working so he would have to come up with something else. He stood there looking to his left then to his right. Which way now?

Takumi decided to head left for a bit to see if that got him closer to the others. Constance. Rain. Once again he called out their names hoping to get a response. As he continued walking he could feel himself tense. Things were too quiet and he didn’t like it. The further he went the more off the forest was starting to feel to him. Maybe he should turn back, but he couldn’t just leave the other two out here right? They could be in danger as well. The raven haired male was torn between continuing to look for Constance and Rain or heading back to the clearing.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 04:10 PM

Oh yes this Lucas was a fighter. She blocked the attack at the front of her body with her sword and quickly swiped the blade down to block the stab at her right side. He was smart, most people didn’t have the speed to block that. Most had blind spots there as well. She didn’t have any blind spots. Chalk it up to all of her extensive training and to her status as a demigod. She had to be the best, it was her job to be the best.

The girl attacked, who she now knew as Megumi. She was cute, Chaiasa couldn’t help but smile slightly. The attacks from here actually were not that bad. She blocked the one going towards her torso and jumped over the one directed at her legs. Then the girl proceeded to fall on her butt. Yeah they had some work to do.

Chaiasa stood at the ready. Megumi behind her and Lucas reading another attack. The warrior wondered what the girls plan was. She could feel it in the air, she was going to try something and Chaiasa was going to let her. She wanted to see what she had up her sleeve. There wasn’t much she couldn’t just shake off.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-13-2014, 04:22 PM

Lucas allowed the other girl to get in her move, his attention on their oponent still though. It would be wise to let his guard down, even if she said she would not attack. Opponents in most life situations, would not be so kind. When the girl said she had a plan, and for him to keep up, he gave a slight nod. Her attention seemed to be on the girl for a moment, leaving him opportunity to move to the left and bring up another strike from the ground. He did not know what his partner planned to do, but it was not his place to doubt her. They had to work as a team, which meant he had to trust her.

If she had an idea she thought would work, he would buy her the time to put it into action. Though if the woman was not planning to attack, would he really have to do much? He shook it off, as he had thought she had blocked his initial attacks as well as the girls. He had little doubt she would block the one he had currently directed at her as well. He continued to keep the woman's attention on his by keeping up with his calculated attacks as directed. The girl would be able to do what she planned to when needed, and part of him was curious to see as to what she had up her sleeve.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-13-2014, 10:23 PM

If there was anyone with two sides of coin to them, then it was Billy, in Mikheil's opinion. Of course Artifex and Megumi displayed big changes to their personalities in short time as well, but especially the smaller woman didn't manage to shock him as much as their counselor. One moment he was being slightly nerdy and amusing, the next he was bitterly serious and worried, then became completely... Croat paused in his thought track, trying to find the word 'chauvinistic', although he wasn't sure it had the exact meaning that fitted Mr. Lawyer.

And what was worse, it seemed freckled man knew perfectly which side to show when, so he easily swept women off their feet with a good joke, handsome smile and just the right amount of confidence, keeping all the ugly bits under the carpet. Mikheil sighed and his eyes, too, traveled to the pair that had been fighting. Of course, Anna was brilliant, but Eve was extremely skilled as well. But his eyes were glued to the blonde, the way she drew bow and fired... Focus, he reminded himself and decided to address Billy's questions as they began heading back.

"I don't think he's gonna make us mad... I guess we just gotta be careful to not make our brain pot think we've died and we should keep all our gears when we return," he tried to reassure the other man, sounding more sure than he was. "What about talking it over with Suzanna? She's the other counselor, after all, and not without reason, I would think. Or maybe Anna or Eve? They both seem sensible, when approached with... tact," Mikheil paused before last word. Honestly, he felt a bit like a jerk not naming all of the girls, but Constance seemed too random and could make a scene, Megumi had language and possibly shyness issues and Artifex would probably take it personally or even avoid talking with them.

By now, they had reached cabin and few moments later, men dropped firewood next to their 'kitchen' and he rubbed back of his neck apologetically."Sorry, it's not very dry, but will have to do for now," he told Lucas and Suzanna. She smiled at the pair and thanked, as she had thanked Coops. After asking Rain and Takumi to help red head, she had returned to the fire, hoping to pick up the conversation where it had been left off, but with return of 'lumberjacks', it didn't happen. Maybe it was better that way. No need to dig up her personal issues and emotions which it certainly would have.

Moments later, Megumi and Lucas were called to 'battlefield' and she mentally groaned, but gave them thumbs up and some encouraging words. So she was to be paired up with Billy. Her eyes flickered up to him for brief moment, eyebrows slightly furrowed in thought and then she looked back at the fish, still feeling awkward about the recent incident with blaster. Honestly, she had hoped Chaiasa would stick to same-gender pairs till the end and had looked forward to working in team with even smaller girl, but apparently, their teacher had decided that she had to back-up their 'leader' in battle as well. Well, maybe she was just over-thinking it. Yeah, probably.

Moment later, Anna and Eve joined them and immediately brought up a much bigger issue. The trio she had sent to forest hadn't returned. Woman could feel blood draining from her face as she sprung to her feet. Thankfully, she was from the pale sort, so maybe it wouldn't be too noticeable. "I thought, the three of them would be enough if they didn't go too far in and didn't make lot of noise. After all, three went to gather wood and that's not exactly silent task..." she tried to explain. "Should a bigger group go looking for them?" she asked to no one in particular, while her hands automatically helped Eve with moving fish. The other archer and counselor seemed to be too wrapped up in joking that seemed more like flirting than anything. Not that she knew much about these things.

Meanwhile, Mikheil felt completely out of place. When the blonde touched Billy, he had knelt down to help with moving fish, but they seemed to be handling it perfectly and so he stood up awkwardly staring ahead. Completely missing the wink, he just pulled head in shoulders again at her commentary. "Don't worry about me," man said quietly, but dismissively. He had no idea what she was talking about after that and it seemed like she had a compliment for everyone, although it did tickle his confidence that she had called his face handsome. It was more important than butt, wasn't it? When Billy repeated Suzanna's suggestion, he perked up some again, though. "I can go look for them," he offered, but got scowled at by Suzanna and shrunk back.

"Not alone. I would go and rally some others, but I am not sure how Chaiasa would take me or Billy running off before our training. I can still help form a search party, though," she offered, hoping to amend her mistake for letting the trio frolic off on their own. She looked at Coops, to see if he had any input or idea, since he had been kind of quiet in a sense for a while now.

Last edited by sadrain; 06-13-2014 at 10:27 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-15-2014, 06:55 PM

Rain didn't know how long he was looking for Constance an Takumi, he just knew he had to find them soon. There was no telling what might happen to each of them in these forest. One of those... things might show up or something throwing knives at him again. He did not like that one bit. In the middle of his thoughts, and obviously oblivious to the invisible Constance, he find himself tangled up with her.

"You're heavy"

That voice is what queued him in on who it was but where were they? Rain looked around. What DID he collide with anyway? He looked beneath him when the same voice from before called him a slow poke. Dumbfounded he stayed ontop of Constance, and moved only when she mentioned she couldn't breath. But before he moved he noticed he was on something soft and squishy. It took him a moment before he realized what it was. With a lightly blushed face, Rain quickly jumped up and offered out a hand. "Didn't see you there, sorry. Where have you been, I've been looking for you and Takumi."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2014, 04:41 PM

A goofy smile was plastered on Constance's face as she stood up, dusting the dirt form herself. "How rude," she chided teasingly as her read eyes darted to the male. "First flattening a lady, then not helping her up. Remind me to not hold the door open for you later." She stuck her tongue out at the male before straightening herself, lowering the hood before putting her hands on her hips so that at least a little of her was visible in the forest.

Looking from side to side, she then shrugged before saying, "I didn't even know he had come out here." Her eyes landed on the ground for a moment before she knelt down and picked some of the plant she had been sampling before. She sniffed it once more before shoving it into one of her pockets. "Well then, shall we go look for him?"

Then, without another word, she walked up to Rain, linked arms with him before dragging him in a random direction through the woods. "Takumi," she called out before lifting her free hand to cup the side of her mouth. "Oh Takuuuuumi, where are yoooou?" A sly smile came to her face as she released Rain, placing her other hand to the other side of her mouth and shouting out, "MARCO!" What better way to find a person than with Marco Polo, or so the blonde figured. It hadn't really dawned on her that the warning Yerik gave them about the woods may have meant she shouldn't just tromp about, yelling as she pleased.

Off in the not so far distance, something stirred within the foliage of the forest, awoken by the yelling of the woman. Though it was large, its breaths seemed to be masked by the foliage that covered its body. There were two before it, they were human, clearly lost and wandering in the woods. It could feel the power the radiated from them, but they were without protection and seemed to be easy prey. The beast would continue to wath the two, moving every so slowly as to not alert them of its stalking.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2014, 02:00 AM

Megumi took a deep breath, she wasn't sure she would hit the point on the torso correctly enough to cause Chaiasa to pass out, but she hoped she could hit it enough to cause her pain in at least the foot or the chest. I can do this.... [がんばれ,私!] At least I probably have a 5% chance of getting this correct on a try, I mean... I've only tried it once successfully. Megumi's fingers trembled, from anxiousness and...excitement? It was an adventure she wanted, but she felt nowhere near ready for the task.

Without wasting another second, she sprinted forward. Going around Chaiasa and behind Lucas, searching for an opening. She started to count in her head, One, Two, Three... again and again, ready to run, her back foot edging her forward. Her machetes back in their sheaths, her breathing suddenly went still as she went for it. Feet flying over the grass, she quickly made her way over to the two who were sparring. Weaving herself in after one of Lucas's swings, she now had a few seconds to set her test blows in before the man would come back around with his weapon, (if his reflexes in sparring weren't quick enough to realize she was there before he tried to attack again).

One second, her stance was firm and her foot stomped on Chaiasa's with as much force as her little body could muster. Another second, she had her hands up and swiftly slammed them onto the pressure points; one at their right torso and the other at their left breast. Last second, she swung the hand that hit the torso point at the neck with a light blow. In all, if done correctly, would cause a nervous overload and have a normal person black out, but Chaiasa wasn't normal, and there was no telling if this would even work on someone as powerful was her, maybe have her bend over with some pain to Megumi's calculations. "Sorry!" She said as she ducked down and launched herself out of the way.

As soon as she was out of harms way, she collapsed onto her back, breathing heavily. "Give up for me," She rasped,"No more!....Good job Lucas!... ahhh [つかれた!]" Laying on the grass, she started to laugh a bit, "I'm so tired! I can't go as far as you all, I'm not...how you say... 'fit.' " She looked a little crazy, but that was the most excitement she had in a while, not even her occult field trips could amount to this. What fun to be in such life threatening situations!

Translation
1- "Good luck me!"
2- "I'm tired!"

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-20-2014, 01:22 PM

"Oh neat, that's something you don't hear everyday," she chimed in. She would have said more, but Eve's comment on keeping Billy's face in-tact was too funny not to laugh at.

It was hard to really focus between mocking Billy and listening to Suzanna, but Anna did pull away just in time to catch the other counselor's two cents. Suzanna, easily the more realistic and less 'fake' person of the group, seemed to share in Anna's worry. She spoke with a slight sense of alarm, but did a hell of a job keeping it all together.

"Eve and I can go with Mikheil!" Anna was piping up at the idea of Mik being a 'hero,' of sorts. "We've all trained and we're more than capable of handling ourselves. If we get into a tricky situation, we'll be sure to run right back!"

"I would feel better if we kept together as a larger group," Billy looked out from what he was doing. "We don't need more small groups peeling away and getting lost."

Of course, as soon as he said that, Megumi was on the ground. So much for going with the group to hunt down the missing party members. "Eh, I guess we're up," there was a slight growl to his tone. Billy anything but happy with this poor timing. The idea of exploring the woods thrilled him and, quite frankly, he didn't want to be out performed by Mikheil. Sure, the guy was nice, but Billy didn't want the punk messing with his ranking.

"Good luck," Anna chirped while looping an arm around Mikheil. It didn't last long though, for she immediately broke out in laughter. "Ummm, you're holding your katana wrong."

"Why did I pick this thing?" Billy said while looking at it backwards. "I hate swords. Should have taken a Star Wars blaster, like you." The freckle-faced man flashed Suzanna a grin. "Or better yet, a light saber! That way I can deflect friendly fire." This time he winked, though it was purely for play.

Sheathing his sword improperly, Anna broke from Mikheil and immediately placed her hands all over Billy's holster. She removed the sword with slow graze before flipping the thing so the sharp side was down. Sliding it back in, she purred ever so slightly. There was definitely something seductive about her gestures, enough to cause Billy to stand still and try not to swoon ever so slightly. "And to think, I'm supposed to entrust my life with you. I think I'll place my money on my girl Eve."

"Hey now," it was easy to sense his upset.

"Even my Mikie is more knightly than you. At least he knows how to properly hold things." Her chest puffed up and she skipped back beside the guy.

"Lucas!" She skipped forward toward the boy. "Chai, mind if I borrow him?" The blonde didn't even wait. Instead, she just yanked Lucas from his spot and started to move back to Eve and Mikheil.

"Team Rescue," she whispered so Chai wouldn't catch drift of their antics. "We're going to find our lost comrades." Anna peaked up to spy Art and Coops. "You two stay here with Meg and make sure the food doesn't get ruined. Billy and Suzanna will fight and be our cover."

Taking a hand, she threw it into their little circle. "Let's go save the day, folks!"

Billy, shaking his head, moved to Suzanna. "Let's get those over with."

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-20-2014, 03:30 PM

They had just finished moving the fish and Suzanna stood up, sliding gaze around the area. She winced slightly when her eyes paused at fight between Chaiasa, Megumi and Lucas. It looked like the man knew what he was doing and the small woman was trying her best, too, but would all of this have any use when facing these mysterious Titans? When Anna perked up, volunteering herself and other two, camp counselor scoffed again, her worry voiced about small groups voiced by Billy.

At this moment, Megumi fell and pleaded to end the training and she sighed. "That we are," she echoed Billy. It was her time to get beaten up. Fun. But the sooner they got it done, the sooner they could join search party. If there would be need for that. In best scenario, both groups would be back by time she and Billy were finished practicing with their teacher. Only... Best scenarios didn't happen here, did they?

Mikheil rose his arm to put around Anna, glad she had chosen to take him along, but before he managed to, she was already turning her attention to Billy and his arm froze in air before falling back to his side. At this point, Suzanna laughed slightly, secretly glad Billy was not entirely perfect with everything. Although she chided herself about such thoughts immediately. "Only you need to train for years to use light saber proficiently. Or Yoda to shape you up faster. And Yerik's teal, not green," she teased. Her brother had loved all things sci-fi...

Anna moved to freckled man's side, helping him with katana. It was like the two were constantly pulled back to each other. Croat also didn't miss that soft, purring sound or the way she moved... How could someone so natural, earthly in a good sense be so tempting without even seemingly trying? But perhaps that was her charm that neither he nor Billy could ignore.

But next moment, she called him her knightly Mikie and he felt grudgingly pleased. Only blonde obviously had missed his training or else she wouldn't say he was better fighter than Mr. Lawyer. "Good luck," he said to both counselors and smiled, as encouragingly as he could, at Suzanna. "Don't worry about us or herb seekers, just show her what you got, Ms. Solo."

She nodded head with chuckle, appreciating reassure although it didn't really clear her worries: "Does this mean we've got Star Wars inside jokes now?" she wondered and the man just shrugged in response, turning his attention back at Anna who came back with Lucas. And moments later, they were off as a team - Mikheil playfully saluted both counselors and followed Anna.

Suzanna nodded at Billy, exhaled heavily and moved towards Chaiasa, only detouring to pick up her blaster quickly. It felt much heavier now in her hands, now that she knew how dangerous it was and despite being urged on by Mikheil to use it, she was really against the idea. At least right now and on a live target. Woman smiled at their teacher, "My name's Suzanna Alvey, nice to meet you properly. I picked gun as my weapon, I know how to use it, it's just... I'd prefer to train with it on a tree or something at first." Hopefully, Chaiasa wouldn't mind her setting it aside for now.

Meanwhile, the 'rescue team' was approaching forest and Mikheil couldn't help but feel anxious. What if... What if trio had really gotten into trouble? What would they do then? Well, they could always run, as Anna had mentioned, but that wouldn't help their teammates lost in forest and at the mercy of these Titans, whoever they were. As they entered forest's shade, he tentatively listened into each sound, trying to identify. And caught a far cry... "I think I heard someone calling a name... That way," he spoke up, motioning the direction.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 11:10 PM

Her sword came down to block Lucas's swing. He was pretty adapt with a sword. This group was far better than her last was. She couldn’t help the small sigh of relief that left her. Were they finally going to have a group that could succeed?

The warrior kept blocking the attacks coming from Lucas. She was waiting to see what Megumi had up her sleeve.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the girl dart forward and decided to see what she was going to do. Chaiasa was not disappointed. On a normal human being the attack would have worked. Megumi executed it perfectly but she was a demi god. The hits would of had to have been a lot more powerful to really affect her. Though the one at the throat caused a small grunt to escape her lips.

She stepped back and bowed to the two of them just as Anna came up to grab Lucas. Shaking her head she let the two of them go. Chaiasa knew exactly what was going on but she ignored it. Yerik was around somewhere and she knew he wouldn’t let any harm fall upon the group.

Glancing at Megumi she walked over and helped her to her feet. “I’m impressed that you know where the pressure points are and how to hit them. That is a great strength in battle. Had I been merely human it definitely would have worked. Practice with your machetes, you have more inner strength than you think you have Megumi. Channel it, be it, and you will succeed.” With that she turned to look at her last two trainees.

“Ahh the councillors.” She motioned them forward and gave a nod to Suzanna. “Very well, whatever you are comfortable with. Choice is up to the two of you. Weapons, hand to hand, whatever you like. Coordinate with each other. I will block and will attack as I see fit.” Giving them a bow she held her sword by her side and waited.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 PM

Lucas had little trouble moving out of the way to allow the female to take a shot. He was not going to hack her up, though he figured she might have been unsure. He would be there to keep an eye on her though if need be, though the woman who said that she would not attack back. When she moved back and landed on her backside, he paused. She had given up, and seemed exhausted. He chuckled a bit, slipping his own blade back into position in its' sheath. "You did good" he reassured her, flashing her a warm smile. When Chaiasa bowed, he did as well now hearing his name.

He blinked a bit, turning his head in time to see Anna coming over. She asked if he could be borrowed, and he raised an eyebrow. His arm being grabbed, seemed he did not have much of a choice in the matter. It was fine, if he could be of assistance, he would be. Once they were over by the other's, Anna spoke of rescue. Was someone in danger? His attention was now fully on what was going on here. His breath and heart rate already beginning to calm from the little brawl. He learned to pace himself and the like during his days as training. Now however, it seemed the others were being a tad reckless.

They did not seem to want to let the other know, hence using the last two of their members as a distraction. He thought about speaking up, saying it would be unwise to go off on their own. The feeling inside of him that had been there since they got to wherever this was was returning. He glanced at the woods, feeling the muscles within his body tense a little. There was little time to argue, before they were off. It was better to stay as a team yes, and whatever it was they could handle it..right? He glanced at Anna for a moment, then the other male. The two of them seemed to have become friends, and he found a warm smile coming to his lips.

Even in an odd place like this, they were able to be themselves and make friends. That was what they had origionally come here for right? He decided to speak up, once the other said he heard a voice. "We should keep on our guard...this place has been full of surprises so far" he said, thinking back on what they had been through already. The point was, nothing would happen if they were merely standing still right? He listened in the direction they were speaking about, before he took a step within the direction. He kept his eyes and ears trained on the surrounding area.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-21-2014, 03:11 AM

Something was slinking through the shadows watching the unsuspecting man as he searched for his companions. How had he managed to get so lost he wondered to himself. He really was starting to feel uncomfortable as he continued his search. Listening he thought he heard what sounded like someone calling his name in the distance.

Constance! Rain! Where are you?"He called out again. Yerik’s warning totally forgotten at this point. Takumi’s head tilted to the side with a confused look on his face. Marco? Who’s Marco? Marco Polo wasn’t a game that he was familiar with so he had no clue that it was Constance who was calling out to him.

He was sure the voice had come from just ahead and slightly to the right of his current location. Going a little further wouldn’t hurt right? Takumi gave a nod before heading in the direction he thought the voice came from. Constance! Rain! He shouted out again. His steps were hurried as he was feeling uneasy, like he was being watched. “Guys this really isn’t funny anymore.”

The creature made its way closer to Takumi. For now it seemed to just observe the human who had evaded its territory. It remained hidden within the shadows, keeping silent, waiting. The man seemed like easy prey since he was alone and unprotected. That silly stick the human held would do little to protect him against attack. It could feel the power that emanated from the male human, it was so inviting.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 12:34 PM

Rain thought he offered Constance a hand, or maybe he was too flustered to remember to help her up. He held his head down in slightly in shame, he was thought better than this. Rain looked over to Constance, he'd never get use to only see part of her while the other parts of her were shrouded in the invisiblity cloak she had. Houw could Constance not know Takumi had came with Rain as well to come help her along, maybe she had forgotten. "Yeah, we can't leave him in here, we need to find him."

Rain was slightly confused when she linked arms with him but all he did was grin as he was dragged in a direction. He listened to her call out and couldn't help but chuckle as she called out Marco. It was a classic game where there were a group of peope would run from a designated seeker. The seeker would call out Marco and the ones hiding would say Polo. It was kind of like hide and seek but the seeker had his eyes closed. It was a pretty fun game.

Rain knew they shouldn't be shouting in the woods but they had to find Takumi. Besides they all had alittle sparring done and weapons now. Whatever is out there as long as it was small maybe they could outrun it or even be able to take it down. "TAKUMI!" Rain yelled out besides Constance. Rain was very much unaware that he was be stalked by a beast.

A few moments later Rain could hear someone calling out their names. Rain stopped moving and listened to the sounds of the forest, hoping Takumi would shout their names again so he could discern his direction. And he did, and now Rain knew what general direction he was in. Rain grabbed Constance's hand and headed off in the direction where Takumi supposedly was. "TAKUMI!?" Rain yelled questioningly as he listened for a response. Once he had the response he neeed, Rain sped up his pace and eventually saw Takumi in the distance. "Takumi, over here!" Rain yelled at him as he let go of Constance to wave his arms.

Rain quieted down and lowered his arms, something felt off to him. Almost like someone was following them. But what?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 07-03-2014, 01:39 PM

{ Effect July 3, 2014 at 9:57AM this roleplay has ended. }
GM lost interest in the story and has no desire to continue roleplaying. Not to mention, a few members continue to vanish without warning or signs of return. Additionally, GM is busy with other real life things and doesn't have time to breath life back into this story. Sorry for the inconvenience.