CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-31-2007, 03:41 AM

Nah - I don't feel 'obligated' to bump the topic at all. XD It seems like a thread that ... while maybe a bit too slow for my tastes, isn't too fast either. I can actually carry on a conversation. XD The larger threads make that difficult. :/

XD And War Eagle in return. ;) (I'm not really huge into the whole 'war' between the two teams. Basically, it just comes down to the fact that I went to Auburn for about two years - so there's loyalty involved... So I want Alabama to do really well as long as in the end, Auburn's average is better. LOL. And in the Alabama versus Auburn game, Auburn wins. ;3 ) Do you know about what part of Alabama your uncle's in? :D

Yeah. :3 I've always been interested in visiting Australia. I think because in the movies it always seemed fun. XD But now I get to visit not one, but two friends. X3 And maybe avoid a third person in our RPG who is from the area. LOL. (He's a bit socially... unaware.)

Actually, if I go to Germany, it could be for between 3 and 5 months. @_@; My best friend (the girl I'll be staying with in Australia) is going to do a transfer student thing to Germany for her art college degree and she wants me to go with her. I know I can promise to at least visit her. I might be able to say with her the three months of her transfer period. If we have good lines on jobs, then I might go for the full five months. @_@;; But we'll see how that goes. @_#; The good thing about it is that I've lived in Germany in my childhood and it's from the same general area I remember. Granted, that will have been about 18 years ago... But at least I sort of remember things. XD;;

XD Nah, I wear hose as long as it's not the dead of summer. XD I actually found out today that because of building the new house, my parents won't be funding Trick or Treating this year, so I won't be dressing up and handing out candy tomorrow after all.

That at least means that there are no interruptions on my Mene time or Ghost Hunters (live!! ;o ) watching. X3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2007, 12:30 PM

Yeah, threads that move too fast do kind of get depressing if you're not there to converse as well. ><: It also makes it hard to do fast moving rps if you can't be there for a day and everyone comes up with a page or two of story and when you get back it's like, "...where'd I leave off?"
Arg...I can't remember what part of Alabama he's from. I know if I gave it enough time I would remember but right now the name doesn't want to be found. ><; I know my cousin is going to Auburn and just got married this year and my other cousin goes to college in Texas. ^ ^ We root Crimson Tide because of our Uncle even though they usually do poorly. ><; We've been stuck on Chiefs and Colts...always have really. XD Yay football ^w^
Sweet, I have a couple online friends who live in Australia and they seem really nice enough to visit so if I ever got to go I think I'd see if they'd let me look them up and show me around. ^w^
Dang! That's a long time to go to Germany but at least you've been there before and kind of remember some of it. My mom was born in Germany but was brought back to the states since muh Granpappy got transfered back to Kansas with the rest of the family. ^ ^ I hope you two can find good jobs there and so does this mean you speak German? Or a little of it?
Tights are good too...if you can find the difference. XD Aw, so you won't get to hand out candy? That's ok and you watch Ghost Hunters?!?!? O.o I love that show, Steve rulz. >w< That's what my friends and I are going to be watching tonight. ^w^ We all love and watch it.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-31-2007, 12:33 PM

I have enough now to get the Blood Moon dress that I want. I just want to be sure it's the one I really want before spending all that gold on it.

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 PM

I'd love to get one of the gowns too ^^ but to be realistic, I wont be getting it :3 I mean yeah, I only have 20g, and they cost about 2500g or something? not going to happen :)

so I'm just going to settle with my quest for fake flutters xP

*edit* well, that was quick, thanks to Phedre! <3

Gryphon

Old 10-31-2007, 12:55 PM

Sagitar:
Ah I know the feeling all too well, I just joined today and I'm dying for one of the gowns (cant decide between the Halloween or Spider though) and I highly doubt I'll be able to make the money I'll need for it before the price doubles.

I'm an artist myself though I do mostly Pixel/doll work and realistic portraiture and I have no idea if I could sell anything before my time runs out and I'll be trying to earn twice as much gold.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2007, 12:56 PM

*to Tigerangel* I think the Blood moon dress is what I'm wearing so it's really pretty. I want to get the Halloween gown too *orange* but that would be even more back breaking work and now I'm on to the witch sets. ^w^ I can quest for the gowns later and I have some time but right now I'm glad I was able to afford this one. I hope you choose the right gown. >w<

*to Sagitar* I'm sorry that you won't be able to get a gown in time but there are a lot of cuter outfits in there and my thinking was even if I didn't have the money I can still get something else that's cool in the event store. >w< Unless you made 20g posts every time I would prolly give up on getting the dress right now.><; But I hope you can afford something else you like. ^ ^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2007, 12:05 AM

@MasterChiefrei: Yeah - that's part of why I decided to do one-on-one rpgs. And then after playing with a few people, maybe starting a very small RP group thread. But that's for the future. @_@

Crimson Tide is a pretty good team, honestly. XD They haven't been stellar for a few years, but I think last year they had a really decent run... I'd have to ask my dad or brothers. They follow the teams better than I do. XD

I speak a very little bit of German... It's probably all still there in the back of my head so with a refresher course (ie: language learning tape XD) I'll probably remember enough to get by. X3 I'm not certain if I truly want to go for as long as my friend wants me to. I just hope it works out for the best whatever happens. :3

I'm actually handing out candy now... My parents decided to go ahead and buy a few bags of cheap-but-decent candy (gumballs, lollis, sweettarts, sweeties and something else).

I'm actually getting kind of mad because a good third of the people coming to my door are using plastic Wal*mart bags and not even remotely in costume. Not even a mask or face paint. Just regular clothes and a Wal*mart plastic bag. I'll be turning out the lights soon. I'm so disappointed in them.

I LOVE Ghost Hunters! I've met most of the team in person, too! Well, the ones you'd recognize, anyway. :3
Jason is really nice. But rather popular, so I didn't talk to him much.
Grant is a DOLL. He drew a ghost when he signed my con program. :3 He also liked my costume!! And was really really chatty. :3 He asked me questions and engaged me in conversation and omg was a sweetie.
Tango was there! He is my new boyfriend. XD He wasn't in the program because he signed up too late, but he signed the cover and I was like, "here, use my metallic green marker 'cause it'll show up better than black!" and he was all, "Cool, where'd you get this?" and I started to explain and he's like, "oh - it's really special - I didn't know pens could do *this*" and he made the pen disappear! MAGIC TRICK. Howcoolisthat? I was like, "Omg...!!! XD XD XD" (This happened at the end of August and I'm still jazzed. I'm so sad. XD; )
Steve was there... I know he was very popular and busy doing things, but he was kind of dismissive to me and didn't talk to me at all. But, like I said, he was talking to other people. I did hear before the convention that he's a jerk IRL so... I dunno.
I'd asked for hugs from all of them and they were happy to give me hugs. :3 When I asked for a hug from Steve, he gave me a BEAR hug and the lady he was talking to was like, "lol. You just wanted to TOUCH him. >:P" kind of making it out like I'm one of those slutty fangirls or something, which was rude and mean and uncalled for. :/ Because if I were going to be like that to anyone, I'd already changed my crush-allegiance from Steve to Tango because of the magic trick. Hahaa. >_>; So. <_<

ONE HOUR UNTIL GHOST HUNTERS! (It's exciting!!!)

*turns out lights on front porch. tired of another herd of non-dressed-up-peoples* :C

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 06:26 AM

Yeah, one on one is a lot better since the other person can't really post without your response and they'd understand if you couldn't be there.
Crimson Tide was pretty good last year so you're right about that. <333
I've always wanted to learn German but my mom made me learn Spanish. ><;;; I know a bit of Spanish but I understand what they say but I can't necessarily respond. ><; If you don't want to stay in Germany that long you don't have to y'know. But if you go there and end of having a lot of fun and want to stay for the whole time that would be cool too. <3
I turn down kids that don't dress up and look like they're seniors in high school or older. ><; If you're going to trick or treat you need to be in costume and at least young enough to do it. ><; I throw parties and find them to be a little more fun. XD
I love Ghost Hunters too! How in the WORLD did you meet them!?!? What con was this because I'll look them up from now on and stalk them! <<.........>>...I've always wanted to meet Jason and Grant and I love Steve. He looks like a teddy bear, like he can be an ass but he's actually pretty sweet. And I absolutely adore Tango. >w< He's done a couple magic tricks on the show before and usually he runs into stuff or gets hit with things. XD So he's really funny and I'd love to meet the taps team! Grant looks like a sweety and Jason cracks me up. >w< What kind of convention could this have been? Scifi? O.o
I'm watchin Ghost Hunters right now! *dances* So far I've seen three suspicious things and my friend who's watching the live cam. with me on my computer confirmed what I saw. O_O So I hit the panic button when we saw it and hopefully they catch what we saw.
*sighs* We only had a total of nine trick or treaters so now we have a crapload of left over candeh. ><;;;
Hope your Halloween is going well. ^w^

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 11-01-2007, 06:29 AM

• Hello folks! I am jessie. I am currently trying to get another one of the beautiful gowns in the event store. ^^ I got one now i must get the other one that i really really like. it is the gown of the golden moon. ^^ I really like it and am working my ass off to get it. ^^ other than that i'm doing quite well.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 06:34 AM

Hey Jessie, I hope you can get that gown and right now I'm trying to see if I can post like mad because I really like the spider gown and the orange Halloween gown. ><; They're all so pretty but I can't afford all of them and I may as well quest now before they're 4k. ><;;;; I also want to get the other items but they're cheap enough to grab later. Been able to post much?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 AM

I didn't really even have the opportunity to learn German after I left it. :c I "learned" French instead. I can read a bit of it and understand a bit, but really, overall, am useless at it. >_>;

I don't mind giving candy to anyone who comes to the door - whatever their age - as long as they're in costume. I have plans for next year, though. >;3

I'm looking forward to Halloween parties next year. :3 We were supposed to have a "Davey Jones Locker" (ie: undead pirates) themed party this year, but we hadn't moved into the new house, and this place is really, really tiny. :c So we'll probably do it December 1st instead. :D

Dragon*Con, Atlanta! They go every year. :3 They had a meet-and-greet session and I think did a few panels. But I was only there for one day, so I just went to the meet-and-greet. Stood in line nearly a half hour for it - but I think that it was worth it. XD (PS: I'm running a Ghost Hunters LIVE thread in this Halloween forum - since you're watching too or if you want to chat up Ghost Hunters, join in? :3 It's moving fairly slow right now.)

I'm curious if you saw the same thing I saw - a light or something above the dowsing rods?

Mmm leftover candy... I hope it's good stuff. :3 Either way - if you don't want any of it sticking around, take it to work or send it with someone to their work. XD

It's going just fine. X3 Thank you! :D

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 11-01-2007, 06:53 AM

• @MasterChiefrei:
    Yes indeed i do agree with you. I love the spider gown as well. I might get that one after i get the Golden moon one. *shrugs* i don't know. I don't think i'll have enough time to do so before the events over though. So i will probabaly end up questing for 'em after the event as well. ^^ Even though the'll be 4500 gold. It will still be worth it in the end. They are soooo pretty.
    I also want to get a few more of the items before they go up in price. But i don't know if i will.

How was your halloween day today? Mine went really well. Took my daughter out trick or treating. She was Tinkerbell! I went as a black cat with ears and tail. lol. My hubby went as a pirate. ^^ i had fun doing his hair. We all were just so cute.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 07:19 AM

*to CK* I see, ><; French is my least favorite language I think. Except for the word Quoi. XD
Tricks for them?
I think my Halloween party will be better next year too because since we live in a duplex our space is limited as well. That and since we have neighbors on the other side of the wall we can't have music up too loud. ><; So once we get a house of our own we'll be able to throw a really super special awesome party. ^w^ I hopes your's will be good too. <3 Ish gonna throw a New Years Eve party this year still and hopefully it'll be better planned
Dragon Con? What's that about? And I would love to come down and see TAPS! *dance* I love going to panels and such and Jason looks like a really funny guy. >w<
I wish I coulda joined you but the show is over now. T^T Now we have to wait next week to see if what I saw was real or not. But I can still join your thread if you want. ^ ^ And no, I didn't see that. My friend and I saw some one's head and hands come out of the wall. O.o If he hadn't seen it I probably wouldn't have believed it but it was near the beginning *probably an hour and a half in* and on the left side of the thermal camera something comes straight out of the wall and disappears back again. O.o This was the live feed, not on the tele. ><;
It's good left over candy, just gonna take forever to finish off. XD I'm glad you're Halloween is going well.

*to Jessie* Indeed, the gowns are awesome! T^T I doubt I'll be able to get another one at half price too since I have to go out of town and won't be able to talk much on here. ><; I'm bringing my comp with me but we'll be out most of the time. *sigh* But they're worth questing for anyway. ^ ^ If anything I'll get the witch sets with the money I earn tonight so that I have variety in what I got.
My Halloween is going great, I didn't get to hold a rave in my garage but it was still a lot of fun. ^ ^ Right now we're watching Darkness Falls and all the lights are out and I've never seen this movie before. >w< Awwwwwwwww! Your costume combination sounds really cute! <333 I love it when parents dress up, my mom didn't dress up this year but I'm going to make her next year. XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2007, 07:50 AM

Sort of tricks for them!

I intend to put a sign in the driveway that says, "No Costume. No Treats."

If anyone doesn't pay attention to the sign and comes to the door anyway, I'll give them one piece of really crap candy. Whatever is the cheapest. XD (I have a really hard time saying 'no'. But this is the next best thing.)

At least you're considerate and don't put up your music loud anyway. XD I've lived in apartments off and on in my life and people can be incredibly inconsiderate. :/

Dragon*Con is a sort of general fantasy/sci-fi convention - the biggest one in the south! We get a really huge number of celebs show up. Mostly in the sci-fi industry. We have a good portion of the Lord of the Rings movie cast show up too. And Buffy people. This was my first year going, but I was very impressed with it, overall. :) (However, it was really crappily organized this year, so we're going to buy our tickets early next year to avoid most of the hassle.) The convention floor itself was kind of blah. But the panels were really wonderful! I only went one day, but I had so much fun choosing panels to go to and trying to decide which I wanted to spend the time in! I think the Con lasted three days and had over 500 hours of panels? Something like that. XD It was impressive!

Feel free to check out the thread. :3 If you have something to contribute - please do! :D If you don't, I won't be disappointed or anything. ;) I think probably people won't be posting in it any longer. XD So it's no deal. XD

And what your friend saw sounds scary. D: D: I hope they show what he saw - just so I can go, "omg!"

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 AM

Yeah, I've always wanted to put up a sign like that but in the current neighborhood I live in our duplex would probably get egged. ><; And giving crap candy to ppl who don't dress up and come up to your porch anyways sounds like a good idea to me. We don't want to bother ppl with our music but at one point we'll be able to play it loud.
Dragon con sounds pretty cool but I'd probably only go for Ghost Hunters since I'm not big on Scifi stuff. I do like fantasy like Lord of the Rings but other than that I'm a big anime fan. XD So I usually save up all my money for a bigger con like Anime Expo and Anime Iowa *it's somewhat big because of all the people who go and how long it's been running* but I'll try to go to Dragon con when it comes back around. ^w^
I'll prolly check out the thread and actually I was the first one to see the thing come out of the wall. Since my friend was sitting next to me I was able to point at it really fast before it disappeared again. ><; So that's why I was glad he was able to see it too because otherwise I would've thought I was goin crazy. XD He freaked out *along with me* when he saw it and since it was live I wasn't able to show my mom but he and I were spazzing and we pushed the panic button to make sure we at least said something.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2007, 09:28 AM

XD Oh! I misread the part about the scary hand! I'm glad the both of you saw it, then. :o

Also - good point about the egging. I think just having a bowl of crap candy for crap costumes is good enough revenge. X3

Dragon*Con is a lot more of a general convention than it sounds like. XD We just pull more "big names" from the sci-fi community for some reason. XD But anime is pretty big and Lord of the Rings has its own "track".

Examples of "tracks" - which are blocks of programming of at least 10 hours, I think:
- Anime
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Dragonriders of Pern
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
- Science
- "X-Trak" (paranormal things - Ghost Hunters is here)
- Writers
- Video Games
- Costuming

Those are the only ones I remember off the top of my head, but I remember being fascinated by all the different types of tracks! (The Science track, for instance, had not just the hardcore stuff like astrophysics - seriously - but also some paranormal programing from the scientific angle.)

It's something I think you should to look into, for certain. :3 And since it's in Atlanta and held in three different hotels (and less than three blocks from another six or so hotels) - it's easy to get to. :D

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 09:33 AM

Indeed, we both saw it and hopefully Steve and Tango catch it. ><;
Yeah, egging no good so your crap candy idea was good.
^ ^
Ok, Dragon con sounds a lot better knowing there's various different things to see. I know that there is Atlanta con where it's purely based on anime but I think I'd faint if I got to see TAPS. >w< That's pretty cool that they have the con in three different hotels. >W< Sounds a little like Anime Expo because even though they held the main convention at the Anaheim convention center they had anime showings playing in different hotel ballrooms and the raves were also held in the hotel we stayed at. XD So I'll definitely see if that's something I can afford going to. <333

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:45 AM

HOMG Masterrr ! :3
Hello hello !

Good luck with your questyy ! 8O
I`m just questing for all the stuff in my dream avi .

You know, I haven`t really checked out the halloween store items yet .
Cos I know that if I do, I will be tempted to buy as much as I can . 8O

So how are you ? ^3^

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 AM

Hey Bunnyy! <333 Thank you for the luck and indeed, there are a lot of cute things in the event store and the thing about it is...since they're half off it's good to take a look to see what all you can get before the price is full again. ><;
But it's good to try and stick with your dream avi idea.
I'm doing alright, how you been?

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:29 AM

I`m good too . ^.^
Sorry about the late reply .
I got carried away . DD:
HOMG . You guys post vair vair long posts . 8O

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 03:47 AM

Glad you're doing well and dun worry, I won't be able to be on here as much since I'm away this weekend. I'll be here to check for messages and new posts but I'll be my relatives mostly. ^ ^
Yeah, we tend to have a lot to talk about. XD