Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 09:06 PM

Ah, okay, that's fine. I was just wondering. ^_^ I know what you mean about the events. I'm on three different sites all at once, and that's not including one other one I was at this morning. So I've got my hands full to. :3

I either want Lulu's doll type moogle, or the ones from FFIX. I'm not sure. I wanted one on my wrist, but I hear getting a tattoo on your wrist really hurts. Same with getting one on your lower abdomen. XD

I only saw a DDR Tourney once. I took a stupid drive across town just to use the DDR machine at another arcade because my friend and I couldn't use the machine during it. XD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-31-2007, 09:09 PM

I'm trying to limit myself to certain sites right now because of the events. I don't mind missing them at certain places.

Once I actually loose the weight along my stomach I plan on actually getting gunblades tattooed there as the gift to myself for loosing the weight.

I'm also of thinking of getting wrist tattoos, I just plan to be a nerd canvas board.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 09:12 PM

I'm on Subeta, Mene, and Roli. Three sites. XD

That would be a good present to yourself. Gunblades would be complex, but really neat.

Yeah I think I'm too much of a wimp about pain to handle it on my wrists, but I don't think I'd have a problem on my back, where I wouldn't be able to see it, and I have a higher pain tolerance there...I think I could even handle it on my abdomen, but I only want a couple of small tattooes.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-31-2007, 09:16 PM

I haven't been on Subeta in a long time, and haven't checked out Roli yet.

Tattoo pain is different from any other pain I've gone through. It's odd. The needle hurts like a bitch, but the buzzying/vibrations make for this nice massage around it. And even the needle pain is different. And pair that with the mass influx of endrophines you will be getting. Also once you get one, you will want another one.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 09:23 PM

I love Roli, and Subeta is a lot of fun for me. I'm not on any other pet sites. Last night I was on gaia, but that place is a bit of a mess right now. o.O; I was on this morning too, but I'm tired of it already. XD

Yeah that's what I've heard. It's a lot different from a typical needle, and you start to get used to it as the process progresses?

I just can't afford a tattoo right now. I plan on getting some piercings first. :D

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2007, 11:20 PM

Yes and no. Depends on how long the tattoo will go for. With long ones, soemtimes your endrophines will run out before the tattoo is finished and then you just get the pain.

Also depends on where you are getting it done and the colours you want. If it's on a fatty area, less painful, over bones major pain. Lighter colours envolved going over it more and that can be more painful. Those most painful part of mine is when he had to go over for the third and second time of the yellow and white.

Also check out the place and get to know your tattooer before you go in. Also, bring someone with you. Your going to need someone to talk to you. Or if your like one client I was told about, just fall asleep during it.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 12:01 AM

Ouch, that sounds kind of painful. ;-;

Yeah...I kind of figured over bones it would most hurt. That's probably why the wrist hurts a lot. Yeah I would probably go with someone, I wouldn't want to do it alone. XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 11-01-2007, 02:46 AM

Hello Mushy (again)! <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:01 AM

Hehe hey again Milika! I'm just trying to post to get some gold, I have two more items I want to get in the shops. I sold back both of those crappy Halloween items I got earlier... XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:09 AM

Cool, there is more items that I want, too. I don't know if I'll get them though, lol.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2007, 03:14 AM

I played DOAX2 today. I was thinking about working on Fatal Frame here in a bit.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:24 AM

Hello Ryu. How are you? <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:33 AM

Hello Ryu! Oooh! I have a Fatal Frame game! ^_^

That reminds me, I have a Korean horror film. I never did get around to watching it tonight.

I just got the cloak I wanted, now I want to get a top...haha.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:36 AM

Ohh, awesome cloak. How much did that cost?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:38 AM

The cloak was 300. :3 I didn't think that was too bad, so I went for it. I'm thinking of getting some more ghosties or something else with my remaining candies.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:40 AM

Ah, okay. I don't know if you forgot, or you just don't want it, but there is a new event item.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:44 AM

You mean the mask? Yeah I didn't like it that much. ^^; It's kinda cool but nothing I'd want to keep. I was thinking I just liked the little ghosties. XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:50 AM

Yeah, the mask. I don't really like it either, but I might sell it to people who weren't here for this Halloween event. I'm also trying to get a lot of each item.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2007, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Milika
Hello Ryu. How are you? <3
I'm okay and you?
@Mushy Kylo Hendricks what have you unlocked?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:52 AM

I'm just kind of satisfied with what I have except that I want an item in the shops. I might get something else, if I get more candy tonight.

I unlocked the ghosts, the pop, and the basket. That's it.

Or are you talking Fatal Frame? o.O I only have the second one by the way, and it's been ages since I played it. Didn't get very far either. Got stuck at some crazy lady screaming and I raced past her, saved the game...it's been a while. XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 03:53 AM

Ryu: I'm good. Just kinda bored and busy.

salted lightly
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 04:03 AM

I don't play horror games. Not since a guy came onto me in my house... while playing one. >>
I got so creeped out by him, that those sorts of games creep me OUT.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2007, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy Kylo Hendricks
I'm just kind of satisfied with what I have except that I want an item in the shops. I might get something else, if I get more candy tonight.

I unlocked the ghosts, the pop, and the basket. That's it.

Or are you talking Fatal Frame? o.O I only have the second one by the way, and it's been ages since I played it. Didn't get very far either. Got stuck at some crazy lady screaming and I raced past her, saved the game...it's been a while. XD
Both. I have the first one. So far I have unlocked no film and the XBOX exclusive ending. As for the event I have only 2 items.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 AM

Ooh, I have the PS2 version. I wonder if there's anything to unlock on that. My boyfriend has two copies of the Xbox version but I don't have an Xbox (either Xbox actually) to play it so he can't pawn one off one me. XD

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2007, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy Kylo Hendricks
Ooh, I have the PS2 version. I wonder if there's anything to unlock on that. My boyfriend has two copies of the Xbox version but I don't have an Xbox (either Xbox actually) to play it so he can't pawn one off one me. XD
There is upgrades to the camera on both systems.I think there is battle mode and certain upgrades that can only be unlocked by completing the game.You can find a used on for less than a $100 or you can get a XBOX 360 and download the updates so you can play the game.