mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 08:19 PM

"GET OUT!" The Emissary stood up and pointed to the door. "Do you not have duties to do, like training Mekado?" Benki only nodded and left the room closing the door.

"The Emissary is upset, huh Benki-san?"
"Yeah Yuri. He's upset at some things I said."
"Oh.. Will Mekky be okay?"
"Of course he will! He's Mek, he always comes threw." Yuri smiled at that.
"I'm going to play with Dimitri"
" Just be careful" Benki yawned walking to Mek's room to check on him.

Mekado woke up feeling lighter than before. After finding some cloths to wear he got up and looked outside seeing the world at night it seemed at peace.

"This maybe the last time I see this place like this.." Volt said coming into Mek's room.
"What do you mean, Volt?"
"Mitsuhide and I are leaving tomorrow.. we will be speaking to Lucian about joining his side. One day you will fight me or Mitsuhide be prepared for that ." with that he turned and left saying nothing else. Mekado didn't know what to do but let him do it.
"Kiddo good to see your up let's get ya something to eat and drink." Benki smiled and Mekado nodded getting tired again.

As he was going back to sleep he didn't know what to think or how he would beat Volt let alone Mitsuhide. The only thing that brought him comfort the next day when having to say good bye was that he'd see them again being friend or foe he'd see them.

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solin
w00t~! this is getting gooood~ <3
Thanks Solin... I was starting to think of stopping because I thought no one was reading it but as long as I have one reader I will keep typing it!!! TT-TT.

Solin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Solin

Old 06-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekado
Quote:
Thanks Solin... I was starting to think of stopping because I thought no one was reading it but as long as I have one reader I will keep typing it!!! TT-TT.
Go, brother, GO~! -TT__TT- <-tears of support xD

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekado
Quote:
Go, brother, GO~! -TT__TT- <-tears of support xD
THANK YOU!!!! I will... as soon as I think what to write *sweatdrop*

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 09:41 PM

Five years had passed since Mitsuhide's and Volt's departure and their betrayal.Since then Mekado had become a Guardian after passing the test and became an aerial ace with his dragon. The Emissary had been murdered by the hand of Mitsuhide, a captain in Lucian's army.
"Mekado you will be leaving today to the field... expect them both." The new Emissary had spoken sitting back in his seat.
"Sir... Understood." Mekado turned to leave.
"And Mekado don't let your feelings get in the way." He just nodded closing the door behind him.

"NOW IS THE TIME MY CHILDREN!!" Lucian spoke to his massive army. Lucian appeared to be 17 in age with long blond hair reaching his lower back and his eyes the color of honey with skin the color of fresh cream. He wore black leather pants and a white button up collared shirt with long sleeves also buttoned at the wrist.
"NOW is the time we take back what is ours! The Guardians have slain our kin.. our brethren and our sisters will we stand of that my children?"
"NO!" The crowd had yelled back.
"FOR THE GLORY OF OUR FATHER WE SHALL GO FORTH IN HIS NAME AND TAKE BACK THE WORLD AS HE ENVISIONED IT!" Lucian smiled as the demons with wings took to the air and the demons of water took to the sea and the rest charged to the battlefield.
"It ends today." a low menacing laugh roamed the empty encampment.

"Benki thanks for coming along and you too Yuri."
"No problem besides.. Everyone will be there." Yuri smiled.
"Including Volt and Mitsuhide. " Benki said bringing them back to what they will be doing shortly.
"The battle won't be easy on anyone person Benki-san."

The battle lasted for many days and even through the nights. It felt the months had turned into years and many lives were lost in this one including Yuri. Mekado's anger only built up until he made it to the encampment of the Demon Lucian himself. Benki and Casar went with Mekado to finish this demon off.
"It appears we have guests wouldn't you say, Volt." Mitsuhide stepped forward into the light.
"Indeed three mice into a trap." Volt stepped forward. Neither of them aged at all from five years ago.
"Casar and I will handle these two.. you handle Lucian.. Remember who died for this day to have come.." Mekado nodded, running passed them
"We are?" Casar looked to Benki with a scared look on his face. Benki nodded charging after Volt and left Casar with Mitsuhide.

"LUCIAN!" Mekado yelled
"No need to shout my boy... I'm right here."
"You'll pay for the crimes committed against God, the heavenly father."
"Blah blah blah.. Yes yes I know I'll pay for my sins.. My God shall reward me if I die in his name.."

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 10:06 PM

The story thus far as been fun and I truly enjoyed writing it. Yeah I'm taking a break from writing just to critique myself... I know I'm lazy and abit bored besides my brain hurts. *truth being not really wanting the story to finish*

There are a few parts of the story I do love and some of the characters I loath. But I am happy with how the characters came out... I can not do bad guys very well but I am happy with how Mitsuhide turned out. My first true bad good villain! I've gotten alot of complaints on the Death of Yuri through PM most where sad but alot said I should have elaborated on it instead of just saying that he died... opps sorry folks.. I'll try harder to improve on that.. and also the thoughts on Beki. They want to use him and Casar in a fan fic *sweatdrop* I really don't know what to say.. but thanks for everything people who pmed me!!!
And of course thanks to my loyal reader Solin for making me write it and feel loved. I love ya babe!

Yes it is true the story will be coming to a close though I really don't want it too. Going back to characters I love Yuri. He reminds me of the sweet kid who everyone would like to huggle and cuddle.
As for Mekado alot of the people said he was great in the beginning show the spirit of Flame.

BEWARE A SPOILER MAYBE COMING UP.

Okay why did I type that.. I'm not going to give anything away muwahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa *cough cough* water *cough cough* okay back to story writing...

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 10:39 PM

The final battle for the good of the world.

"Let's play with them a little Volt." Mitsuhide smiled sending volleys of wind at Casar. Volt only nodded can continued to fight Benki. Casar sent up shields of water to protect himself but the volley's proved to break through sending him flying into the wall causing all the air out of his body. Mitsuhide ran and grabbed his throat.
"Should I kill you like I did the Emissary? Slowly push all the air out of your body.. Suffocating you and giving your corpse to the new Emissary in power? Terrifying him to death." gripping his throat and lifting him off his feet. Casar's feet kicking trying to get lose from him. The kicking slowed until they had stopped moving. "Now I'll help you finish Benki.." Mitsuhide dropped Casar.
Volt stopped fighting and looked down to his brother. Mitsuhide walked passed him. Volt turned back around charging up.
"Finally you get." Volt silenced Mitsuhide by send 40 thousand volts of electricity through him.
"Never touch my family..." Volt went over to his brother moving his bangs out of his face feeling nothing when normally he'd get shocked. Picked his brother into his arms holding him close.. "Forgive me brother.. I never meant for this to happen."
"Shut up... I'm trying to sleep.." Casar mumbled pushing him away. He smiled nodding looking back to Benki.
"What now Earth Guardian?"

Lucian pierced Mekado's abdomen when doing so Mekado grabbed him and set him a blaze. He held onto him until there was nothing left of the Dark lord.
"Finally it's over." Mekado fell to his knees. Benki came in with Volt to see him fall onto the floor.

"He's done it." Benki smiled
"Yeah but it wasn't without loses."
Mekado thought to himself. "Yes it's finally over.." He slowly exhaled feeling his life slipping away finding peace in death he had no regrets, he'd live again. Casar didn't live through the night to see his brother's trial or execution for leaving the Guardians. Benki was left alone with the new Emissary to start again.

"They did not die in vain. Each gave their life in order to find this peace that we now share dear children. Yuri, Casar, and Mekado they will live on forever in the Lord's home and in our hearts. May Mitsuhide and Volt find peace and forgiveness in their death and may they too be reborn and rejoin us in the light." The Emissary freed the five doves each one symbolizing a person. Rain started to fall cleansing the earth of the sin and bloodshed it had seen.
"The heavens are crying.. They must be being reborn." Each soul found a new host to be reborn in.

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 03:11 AM

Okay so it's all over..... or is it? I'm going to start a mini story. It's about Benki getting five kids who are the new Guardians in training. Yes the names will be the same but be warned that's all that's gonna be the same!!!

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 03:56 AM

OKAY NEW STORY!!!! Benki I am sorry mate you're going to have five, six year olds on your hands... you thought the battle for the world was hard this is alot worse...

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 06-20-2007, 04:12 AM

So far, I've only read a little bit -- up to half of the first page...

^^;;

You wrote an awful lot...

Uhm, so far, it's pretty interesting. The only thing I can say so far is probably to spell-check it. You're missing a few commas, a few letters dropped off, and some sentences should've been made into two separate sentencese.

Otherwise, it's really good! X3 -thumbs up-

So far, anyway. ^^;

I'll let you know more as I read further...

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 04:13 AM

Benki awoke to the sounds of birds chirping away happily for spring had arrived. Six years had passed since the deaths of the five Guardians and their powers hadn't awakened yet. So everything has been quiet to say the least.
"Benki... we found them." Solin, the Emissary, walked in smiling softly.
"You found them?" Benki's eyebrow raised but was also smiling.
"Yes, all of them."
"Well show me the Guardians." He smiled broadly. Five children all age six came in each with different hair, eyes and personalities.
"You didn't say they were kids.."
"Sorry Benki..." Solin smiled walking out.
"Okay so Five young strapping boys!"
"Sir... I'm a girl..." The young red haired green eyed child replied.
"Oh ummm sorry let's see who's who. Each child when I point to you step forward so I can see. Okay you first little lady." She stepped forward Benki placed his large hand on her head.

"Hm Fire.. Your name is Mekado."
"But my name is Helena and besides Mekado is a boy name."
"Just use it for now okay." He smiled and rubbed her head.
"Okay you!" He pointed to the soft brown haired blue eyed boy. He stepped forward and like before placed his hand.
"Lighting... Your name is Volt." The boy nodded and stepped back and the Blond haired honey eyed boy stepped forward. Placing his hand on his head.
"Wind. Your name is Mitsuhide." He nodded and stepped back. The last two stepped forward they were twin brothers each having black hair and violet eyes.
"Umm" Placed his hand on one of the boys
"Water. Your name is Casar.. So that means your name is Yuri. Your power is wood." He smiled stepping back looking at his new group of Green horns.

This is the new beginning to a long.... very very long year of Parenting.

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentenpuff

So far, I've only read a little bit -- up to half of the first page...

^^;;

You wrote an awful lot...

Uhm, so far, it's pretty interesting. The only thing I can say so far is probably to spell-check it. You're missing a few commas, a few letters dropped off, and some sentences should've been made into two separate sentencese.

Otherwise, it's really good! X3 -thumbs up-

So far, anyway. ^^;

I'll let you know more as I read further...
Lol okay t hank you.. I'll pay more attention to my grammar

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 09:46 PM

"Master Benki" Casar and Yuri tugged on the blankets.
"hm what is it?"
"We have to go potty!!!" They said crossing their legs and hopping.
"You know where it is.." he rolled over
"I don't now if this would really be a problem but the toilet is on fire.." Yuri said calmly.
"WHAT?!" Benki hopped out of bed to see and sure enough it was. He put out the fire.
"Thank you!" The twins replied and went to the bathroom.
"Yeah yeah..." he yawned and walked back to his room, plopping on his bed to go back to sleep. Five minutes later.
"Master Benki.." Volt nudged him.
"Hm"'
"I had a bad dream.." he said with tear filled eyes. Benki moved over so he could get in bed to sleep.
"You don't have to be scared of the dark."
"I'm not scared of the dark... Mekado scares me.."
Benki smiled than blinked rubbing his back trying to calm him down and soon he fell asleep.
Benki thought 'Finally I'll get some sleep.' but no sooner said Volt started having yet another nightmare and was shocking everything.

After that little episode was done Volt was too tired to shock anything else and crashed from lack of energy. The rest of the night Benki stayed awake trying to sleep but to no avail. The next morning the kids decided to try to cook pancakes and eggs for Benki for being so nice the night before. Nothing was caught on fire but the pancakes looked like flat, burned bread and the eggs had shell in them but he smiled and ate it saying it was great. Even though the kids were trying and he thought his patience had been tested to the end but he remember how special they were, loving them no matter how many fires are going to be set or shock episodes he was sure the kids would prepare him for just about anything.

Solin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Solin

Old 06-20-2007, 09:57 PM

Hehehe The kids. x3 I can't wait to see more. And SEE! I told you I wasn't the only one reading! xP

mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Hehehe The kids. x3 I can't wait to see more. And SEE! I told you I wasn't the only one reading! xP
Yeah though I may just start a side story bringing back the original cast. Yes the original cast.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-05-2007, 02:25 AM

Although I'm much too lazy to read through everything that you've posted so far, from what I've been able to make myself see, I think you're a lovely writer. PM me anytime you want if you feel up for a roleplay. =D