Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 AM

Be fore I put up the stories please read this:
**If you don't like my story, Instead of putting "THIS IS STUPID I HATE IT1!!1!" please put nicely, "I dislike this story because...." I will put it in mind.
**I will put a certain number AND letter next to the story, so you can put the number AND letter next to your suggestion.
**I SPELT YAGAMI'S FATHER'S NAME WRONG; I UNDERSTAND THAT; PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT I DID, I ALREADY KNOW!!
**THE CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1A. Death Note story; Story by: Me!
*So you don't know what's coming up next; I made the title of the chapter NOTHING to do with the chapter.

~CHAPTER 1~Accused.

There, out of nowhere, came the silent knock on Lawliet's door.
"Please let them in, Watari."
"Yes, Ryuzaki."
Watari steps to the door and opens it.
There stands the last remaining 5 cops.
Lawliet gets up and turns to face them.
With a unusual expression he says,
"I am L."

"Ryuk, Are they any secrets to the Death Note that you don't have printed into this book?" A high school student name Light Yagami asks the keeper of the Death Note, Ryuk. Ryuk slowly shakes his head, still studying his "prey." "No. There isn't any more. But, I can tell you this. I can give you Shinnigami Eyes."
Light turns around in his chair to face this Shinnigami. "There's a price isn't there? You wouldn't tell me this without me giving you something in return." Ryuk laughs, amazed how this human is so smart. "Yes...There is a price", Ryuk gets close to his face,"You have to give me half your life."

Light thinks, If i can have Shinnigami Eyes I could be unstoppable...I could kill anyone in my way....If only..No! I can't. If I want to be God of this world I need all my life. "No." Light says, turning around. Ryuk starts to laugh this unusual laugh like he expected him to refuse. "Alright, Yagami Light."

"In here please call me Ryuzaki." Lawliet begins, Sipping some Coffee. "L...Umm Ryuzaki..Do you have information on the Kira Case?" Yagami-san asks staring at Lawliet sipping his sugar cube-infested coffee. "Yes...I do.", Lawliet begins handing out some papers on the table in front of the 5 cops. "But, before I tell you what I know..Please value your lives. From now on you guys should change your names. As I said before, Kira needs your name and face to kill you."
The cops look around, thinking for a name while looking at the small, yet comfy apartment. "And..", Lawliet begins,"This is our headquaters. I will change apartment every 3 days and give you all the address to my apartment." The 5 cops nod.
"Now, on to the Kira Case. These papers have the dates of all the killings. Some killings happen at 5:30 A.m. to 6:15 A.m. and at 2:30 P.m. to 9:00 p.m. Looking at the papers over and over I noticed that it might be a student who is doing all of this.
But, We musn't put all our attention on schools. It still could be anybody." The 5 cops stare at the papers in amazment. "Wow! We can catch the killer with all of this! One of us could be the Heart Attack group and the others suicide!" a cop yells.

L gives his famous smile. "Thanks for comming today you all, whom I trust." Lawliet gets up and walks towards the window. Kira...I will get you...I am justice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chap.1 the end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2~The God

“I will go to school as Ryuuga Hideki to observe
the students at the local high school. I may find something
there.†Ryuzaki explains to the 5 cops standing before him.
“We will keep track of the dates of the killings.†Matsuda replies.
Ryuzaki nods and walks towards the window. I will go into the public
As Ryuuga Hideki to find some clues, Ryuzaki thinks. I will find you Kira.
I am justice!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light Yagami walks to school, followed by Ryuk, the Shinnigami. “Do you always have to follow me?†Light asks coldly. “Not really. But, I’ll follow you anyway.†Ryuk replies.
Light reaches the entrance of the school. Benches are on the sides of the school and there sits this weird kid that sits weird and has messy black hair. The kid is wearing no shoes while sitting with his knee’s up. Who the hell is that….?, Light wonders, staring. He’s kind of….cute..Err..No! I don’t like..guys! Light ponders over, with a fake smile. “Hey, Are you new here? If so, what’s your name?†Light asks the strange kid. “Ryuuga Hideki.†The kid says, looking up at Yagami. “Ah! So you are new here. Welcome.†Yagami replies, feeling kind of strange. Ryuuga gets up and stares into his eyes. After long silence Ryuuga says, “I heard we have a big test today. Good Luck, Umm…†“Light Yagami.†Light says continuing Ryuuga’s sentence. “Light Yagami…†Ryuuga repeats, as if thinking hard about something. “Your Yagami Shiuchiru’s son!†Ryuuga replies, staring. “Yes I am.†Light says nodding. After a while Ryuuga looks at him and says, “I’ll see you later, Yagami Light.†Light nods and leaves. That kid is weird…Light thinks walking into his classroom.
“And….Begin the test!†The teacher yells to the class. Ryuuga sits 3 seats behind Yagami Light in the classroom. This test is easy, but it’s hard to test knowing a weird kid is…Light looks back at Ryuuga, Is staring right at me! Ryuuga was, indeed, staring at Light. Right into his eyes. Light quickly turns around, freaked out.

After school a school meeting happened in the gym. There was a big stage, there standing a man speaking into a speaker. There were thousands of kids sitting in front of the stage, looking at the man talk. “The children who got the highest scores were…Ryuuga Hideki and Light Yagami!†The man says looking at the two front seats, where Yagami Light and Ryuuga Hideki sat. “They will each say their speech.†Everyone in the gym claps as the two kids walk onto the stage. When Ryuuga did his speech nobody was listening to him, only staring at the weird way he holds the paper and how he leans, and wears a dirty white shirt with jeans, and looks like he just got out of bed. When Light Yagami went, nobody paid attention to his speech. Only the way his hair is perfect, and he stands up straight, wears his clothes right, holds the paper correctly, stands up straight, and how he’s a complete opposite of the Ryuuga kid standing right next to him.

Once they sat down and the man began talking again Ryuuga looked at him. “I have a secret Light Yagami. Care to hear?†He whispers. Light looks at him. “Sure.†Light whispers back. Ryuuga takes a deep breath then looks back at him. “I am L.†Ryuuga says. Light stares at him a really long time, then looks back forward. What the hell! This kid is L?! I never suspected L to be like this…Look like this! All these thoughts swing around in Light’s head until it makes him crazy and he gets up to go to the restroom. He…can’t I mean…. Light walks into the restroom to wash his face. Damn! Leaving like this makes me look like I’m scared that he’s L! He probably suspects me now.. Light thinks, splashing cold water on to this face. Alright…I’ll go back and pretend I’m not fazed by him being L… Light walks back into the crowded gym and sits back down onto the wooden chair. L looks at Light sort of. He reacted to me being L. I should keep an eye on this one..

As L walks out of the school Light chases after him. “Wait!...Do want to go to the coffee shop with me? I wish to know more about L.†Light says, finally catching up. “I’d be glad to, Yagami Light.â€
They sat down in a table. L on one side of the table, Light on the other. “May I test you, Yagami Light? I wish to test your skills.†L explains. “Sure.†Light says with a smile. L takes out three suicide notes and sets them onto the table. “These were left after the deaths of 3 criminals. Can you see if there is a hidden message onto these 3 notes?†L asks, staring hard at Light. Light takes the three notes and look at them. If I explain immediately of the three notes I left, then it would look like I’m connected to the killings. I need to take my time. “Hmm..This note says ‘Did you know’ at the top. This other one says ‘Death Gods’ and….this other one says ‘Like Apples?’†Light explains staring hard at the notes. “They must make a sentence.†Light continues, moving around the notes as if trying to make a sentence out of them. “Ah hah! It says together, Did you know Death Gods like apples.†Light busts out dropping the cards and crossing his arms, as if satisfied with his work.

“I see. Butâ€, L says while taking out another card, “You didn’t think of a possibility of another suicide note. Why is that?†L asks staring at him. Damn! He’s really on to me now. Light thinks, just staring back at L. L gets up and turns around. “I’ll go for now. But beware Yagami Light,†L turns around half way, “I may suspect that you have something to do with Kira.†He then leaves the coffee shop. Out of everybody…Why me?! Light wonders, starting to fear for his safety. I-I’m God.. They can’t get me! T-They can’t..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3~The Silent Fight

“Yagami-san. I want your son, Yagami Light, to join us.†Lawliet says, eating cake.
Yagami-san stumbles, but then nods. “Alright. I allow you to ask him. But, if he
Dies, it’s you I’m going after.â€
L turns to face him.
“If anyone dies. It’ll be me.â€

“Over 30 more people dead today. All by heart attacks. The staff say it’s the work of Kira.†The newscaster announces. Light stares in amazement. “I-I didn’t kill all those people! T-then who did?!†He asks turning to Ryuk. Ryuk laughs. “The work of another Death Note holder. Rem…†Ryuk says to himself. Light pounds the table. “Damn it! This new kid is ruining my reputation!†Light yells. Light stands up. “I wonder if the second Kira is thinking like me. I also wonder if…If L knows there is two Kira’s…I need to find this new one!†Light also says to himself.

“Rem! I can’t wait to find the one who killed my parent’s assailant!†The second Kira yells happily. The cheerful voice echoes off of the coffee walls. “Umm…Yeah.†Rem, the second Shinnigami, mumbles. “Do you..Love this person who killed those people?’ Rem asks the second Kira. “Yes! I do! A lot!†The blonde headed second Kira says. Rem nods. “Y’know what Rem? I’m gonna ask him to come to the coffee shop on the broadcast!†This cheerful blonde headed girl says. Rem nods again, staring ahead.

“There is a possibility of two Kira’s.†Lawliet explains to the 4 cops. One of the cops died of Kira’s work. “I see..†Matsuda says. “You’ve been working too hard Ryuzaki. You relax for these 3 weeks and we’ll take care of stuff for now†Yagami-san explains, while pushing Lawliet out the door. “You go on to my house to stay and we’ll take care of stuff.†Lawliet refuses. “No I-†The slamming of the door cuts the angry detective off.

Lawliet finally finds the Yagami household. He walks up to the small house and knocks on the wooden door. Yagami rushes down stairs to see his guest. He opens the door to find Lawliet standing on his doorstep. “Ryu…zaki?...â€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chap.3 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=O!! Do you like the story so far? Comment on it!

Chapter 4~ Death Again.

“Did you guys find out anything about Kira?’ Matsuda asks.
The 3 cops stare at each other. “Nothing but more deaths.†Kanzo replies.
All the cops sigh.
“We need Lawliet…†Shiuchi mumbles.

“I’m sorry for coming here all of a sudden. Your father kicked me out and told me to come here for a while.†Lawliet begins. Light shakes his head. “My dad just wants you to relax I guess. Come in.†Damn it! Why does L have to come to MY house?! Now I can’t kill any criminals with him on my back! Light thinks while getting some food for Ryuzaki. “Yagami Light. I have something to ask you. Will you listen?†Lawliet asks. “Sure. What is it Ryuzaki?†Light replies.

“I want you to join the cops and I.â€

“What?!â€

“I want you to join the cops and I.â€

“I know that, but why?â€

“Because, You have amazing skills. Like your father.†Lawliet says, smiling. Hmm…It would get me closer to knowing all what they talk about…’ “Fine. Ryuzaki. I will.â€
With a smile Lawliet replies, “Great. It’s good to have you on the team.â€
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*That's all I'm putting for this story. The next parts of this story will be kept safely with me.

*NEXT STORY WILL BE PUT UP VERY SHORTLY*

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 11:49 AM

Before I put up this story read this first:
**If you don't like my story, Instead of putting "THIS IS STUPID I HATE IT1!!1!" please put nicely, "I dislike this story because...." I will put it in mind.
**I will put a certain number AND letter next to the story, so you can put the number AND letter next to your suggestion.
**THE CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!! Natsuki Takaya made the characters!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I'm only putting up 1 chapter for now.

1B. Fruits Basket Story! Story By: Me!

"Dinner's almost ready,Kyou! Please come out of the bathroom!" Tohru yelled to the bathroom door.
Kyou and Yuki recently got into a fight and, of course, Yuki won the battle. Kyou got really mad, as usual, and ran into the bathroom and locked himself in there.
"Kyou, being mad won't solve that I beat you...Again." Can another voice. "Shut up! I'll be you one day! You'll see you damn rat!" Kyou spat back out at the locked door.
His knee's were pushing against his chest and he was sitting on top of the toilet, fuming, as usual. "Come on, Kyou! Please come out!" Tohru yelled, banging onto the door. "Leave him alone, he's not going to come out. I guess I'll sit next to Tohru! And let her feed me!" Yelled a third voice from outside of the bathroom door.
"You basterd! Stop being a pervert!" Kyou yelled back at the voice. "Aw! I'll stop being a "pervert" if you come out!" Yelled the voice back. "Arg! Fine! I'll come out!" Shouted Kyou. He hesitated, then got up to meet the others at the dinner table.
"Yes! Thank you Kyou!" Tohru smiled, her head following him as he stomped over next to her. Yuki was on the other side of Tohru, eating quietly. "Finally.." Yuki mummered. "Shut up! Nobody was talking to you damn rat!" Kyou yelled back at the silver-haired boy. "Atleast I'm not the one acting like a-" Tohru yelled, cutting Yuki off. Both startled, the two boys stared at her. "Please stop fighting guys! I'm getting tired of the constant yelling! Please!, just.." She stopped her words choking back a sob. "Stop!" She finished her sentence, running upstairs.
Kyou sighed. "Now look what you did, damn rat!" Yuki ignored Kyou running up after her. "Tohru-San!, please..wait!" Yuki shouted after her.
Kyou stumbled after him, both rushing to her room. They opened the door, looking at a horrible sight..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I'll add more later. I know I made some mistakes, so please correct me if I did.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 12:04 PM

**THE CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!! Kagami Yoshimizu made it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.C Lucky Star Story- A day at the beach; Story By: ME!

Kagami decided to go somewhere with a friend since the rest of her family and Konata's family went to America.
'I'm the only one at my house....What should I do?...Yea! Konata can go with me to the beach!' Kagami thought. She dressed in short pants and a sleeveless shirt and ran out to visit Konata.
Of course, Konata was playing video games. "Ha!~ You died evil droid! You want some too?....Haiya! I got'cha evil minion!! Ha Ha Ha!" Konata mumbled to herself. Konata dropped her controller, startled at the furious sounding knock on her door.
Konata got up and ran to answer the door.
"Hey!, Konata wanna go to the-" Konata shook her head. "WE DON'T WANT ANY!" She slammed the door in Kagami's face. "Game...Game...Game.." She chanted, running back to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** Liked it? :3 I know I did!~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 12:27 PM

**THE CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!!Takeshi Obata made it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1D. Death Note Story- Story By: Me!

Mello watched Matt play onto his PSP. It was, infact, kind of boring, watching Matt play the same game everyday. And Mello couldn't wait to finally leave the Wammy House to finally try to become L. It was his life-long dream. Just 2 more months of hell...Just a little more and he can leave the retarded Near and leave with Matt. He wanted to get rid of Near once and for all. It would be the happiest day of his 14 years of his life.
Matt sort of wanted to leave the Wammy House. He sort of wanted to leave with Mello AND Near, but he knows that isn't going to happen because Mello hates EVERYTHING Near lives for. He knew why Mello hated Near, but it wasn't Near's fault he was almost as smart as L. I mean, Mello and Matt are both very bright kids too, So he wanted them to get along, but All this time Mello has been fighting with Near for everything. It kinda annoyed him.
Near played with the L puzzle L gave him for his 11th birthday. When he finishes it, he begins all over again. Once Matt helped him with it. Even though he really didn't need help because he finishes it in 5 minutes. It was a 500 piece puzzle. He never forgot the day L came to visit before he left to Japan for the Kira case. Near was, indeed, sad when L left, but he knew nothing could hold L back from solving the Kira case.
Near heard about the Kira Case before, so he knew what it was all about. He just is a little scared "Kira" might figure out L's real name and L will go to death.
Yes, L called and told Near about his assumption that Kira needs a face and name to kill. L is excellent with his job, so he's trying to trust that L wont die trying to solve the case.
Mello, did to, hear about the Kira Case watching T.V. and wants to solve it, showing L what he is capable of doing. He wants to beat Near at his own game once and for all. Matt, isn't really a threat to him at the moment. He will be useful in helping him do some dangerous things, but Matt would never beat him. He knew that for a fact. Pulling Matt's strings is a very easy thing to do. He found out a week ago that Matt has strong feelings for him.
That showed weakness. And Mello would use that against him for as long as he lives....Just 2 more months.
2 more months 'till freedom...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**This story was more of A Mello,Matt,and Near POV.
Comment?

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 09:19 PM

Some rules before commenting:
I. Please don't flame. It says so in the rules anyway. Just tell me nicely what I did wrong.

Quote:
Example:
I disliked story 1A because it wasn't very readable. It was boring because it...Just didn't have any..Spizzaz. Please improve it or update. Thankies!
II. Please PM me your comments on how to improve. Make the subject, "Lit. Spot."

III. Don't get mad if I don't reply to your comment and spam my Thread. Actually, don't spam at all. Pm me and tell me. That's the only exception to pming.

Quote:
Example:
You didn't reply to my comment!11!1!1 PLEASE REPLY!1!!
IV. And...Enjoy! {If this is the wrong roman numeral for 4 then please tell me D,:}

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 09:20 PM

~Reserved~
-Some mistakes are in recent posts. Please don't tell me that there is.

This will be in EVERY story I put up:

Updates:

January 28, 2008:

-Added 3 stories.
-Added alot more chapters of Missing Pieces.

January 29, 2008:

-Added a few more chapters of Missing Pieces.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 09:37 PM

**A STORY THAT IS NOT A FAN FIC!! CHARACTERS ARE MINE!!

1E. Missing Pieces Story By: Me!

I try not to cry. Before Father died he always told me to stay strong. I listened to Fathers words. I did anything he told me to do. I trusted him as much as he trusted me. But, I failed him. I couldn't do anything to save him. He died. All because of me.

I sit in the streets wondering how I got here so long ago. It felt like it happened just last week. How I'm sitting in the same spot everyday. Just sit here. Wondering what I've done with my life. How I've just damned myself. Ruined myself. Only me, made me this way. It was long ago...I lived in a New York apartment. It was run down and smelt like smoke. Smoke from my Mom's cigar and smoke from the burnt pot on the stove. Mom ruined another pot from not paying attention. Again.
The plain wallpaper on the walls were coming off. We had old ripped up blankets to sleep in. We hardly ever washed our clothes. The kitchen was a mess, as always, and my little sister crawled herself to the corner of the living room and slept there. The carpet is old and all messed up by all the food we dropped onto it.
Our couch is made from recycled objects, and our T.V. is old and ruined. It still works. Kind of.
Mom is snoring on the couch with all kinds of food around her. Another mess I have to clean up. I'm not even going to explain how messy our bathrooms are. We have 2 bedrooms. I sleep with my sister. Well, not really since she always sleeps in the corner of the living room.
I don't know how Mom can live so messed up like this. She's smart and can go back to College and get a Master's Degree, but she never tries. 'It's too much money anyways' she always says when I ask her if she's been studying for College. I go to a public school and I make my own lunch with the supplies we have left.
Mom works as a cashier in a local Dollar Store.
I'm 16 and my sister is 12. Mom is 32. We use to live great until Dad died. He had an overdose of drugs. I tried to stop him. I failed. I felt like I failed in living. Failed at life. But, that's only half of my story. In hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 09:49 PM

*Second chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 2; Missing Pieces.

Mom and I go to church every Sunday morning. My little sister has a baby sitter. I don't know why Mom doesn't let her come along. Our baby sitter doesn't need to be paid because she's my aunt. She always glad to help.
Well, Mom goes to church, not for the church, but to look for wealthy men to marry.
She told someone on the phone one day that usually wealthy men go to church and she'll try to find someone there.
So far, she's had no luck. All of them have families already. Trust me, if the man was willing to cheat with her then she'd do it. I should know from experience.
Well, we got there and Mom parked her car next to a Corvette. She saw a tall, tanned, man come from the car. Mom laughed to herself and tried to pretty herself up in the mirror. Once she finished she told me to stay in the car while she does some "adult stuff."
She leaves the car and walks over to the man. I see them talking and Mom laughing and slapping her knee. I can kind of tell the man feels uncomfortable, but attempts to be kind. Mom flips her hair back and says something. The man nods, and they get into his car and drive away.
That's when I panic. I think, "How can Mom leave me here?! She's coming back, right?!" I wait and wait and wait. She never comes back. I get really upset and turn on the car and drive away back to the apartment. I can drive, after all.
I get home and see my sister in the corner again. I was really, really upset.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**I'll add more later.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 10:01 PM

*Third chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 3; Missing Pieces.

It was 5 minutes to Midnight when Mom came home. She was smiling and holding bags. I stomped over to her and ask her where she has been. She replies that she went shopping with him and saw his house and stuff.
She was wearing better clothes from this morning. I asked her if he gave her any money. She nodded happily and clapped her hands. She dropped to her knee's and searched through her bag and pulled out a hair clip.
'Wouldn't this go great with you're dirty blonde hair, Cassie?' she asks me.
I shake my head quickly. 'No! You shouldn't buy me anything! And don't change the subject! How much money did he give you?! Do you have to pay it back?? Are you going out now?!' I barrage her with questions. She simply gets up and replies, 'He gave 10,000 dollars! I don't have to pay it back, and now we're going out for dinner!' I sigh of relief. Then another question came to mind. 'Did he give you it for a reason?'
Mom smiled and replied, 'He gave it to me for food, money, and clothes.' I nod slowly, not really believing her. 'Alright Mom, I'll take your word for it, but please don't leave me in the car again.'
Mom nods her head crazily, her blonde hair going in all directions. 'Oh, silly! I couldn't leave the car there if you went with me and I couldn't do anything serious with him with you there! You can drive!' She answers calmly.
I give up with the fight and go upstairs. I sit down and open my journal to begin writing my days events...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 3 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 10:12 PM

**Fourth chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 4; Missing Pieces.

I wake up 8:30 A.M to find Mom missing again. This time, her car was still in the parking lot. I dress and get ready to make food for my little sister. I make eggs and pancakes. I know she loves eggs. I put the food in front of her sleeping body and sit down at our dining table to eat my own breakfast.
At 4:30 P.M. Mom still isn't back, so I grab my little sister and walk around New York city and use the money I made from this small job and buy her some more necklaces and bracelets. She's been begging me all week to go out and get some to impress her friends.
I'm like a big sister and mother to her since Mom won't start acting like one.
We buy some multi-colored earings and necklaces to match her rainbow dress. She smiles and says 'Thank You very much, Mom.'
When she was 7 she started calling me Mom since I was the only one really taking care of her.
We head back to the house at 6:30 P.M and Mom is finally back home. She's holding some books and reading them. I look over her shoulder looking at what she's reading while handing the bags we got to my little sister, Anne.
It was College books. I stay silent, overjoyed that that man is making a great impression onto her. I turn off the T.V. and head upstairs to my room.
Pen in hand, ready to write todays events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 4 End~~~~~~~~~~
*Do ya think their life is finally turning around? You thought wrong!

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-28-2008, 10:22 PM

**Fifth chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 5; Missing Pieces.

Mom is on the couch this morning, smoking, watching T.V., and talking to her new boyfriend. Mom squeals and quickly clicks 'End' on the phone.
She turns around to face me and yells, 'He's coming over for breakfast at 10:30! We need to make this house spotless you cook and your sister and I clean!'
I look at her startled at first, but then obey her commands. I bend down in front of Anne and whisper to her the plan. She quickly reacts and starts to clean up the place. I make the breakfast; Bacon, eggs, and banana pancakes.
At 10:15, the place looks...Better than it was before and smells of food. At 10:26 we hear a knock at the door.
Mom jumps up and down and runs to answer it.She waits 5 seconds, recollects herself, and opens the door to greet him.
'Hi, John! Welcome to my house!' she says, greeting the wealthy-looking man. The man named John smiles at her and enters the house. He looks around the finally says, 'Something smells great..' Mom smiles as big as she can and replies, 'I made it! Doesn't it smell so good? I worked really hard on it. Just for you!' Now, I'm fuming. I don't say anything, but I just grab my little sister before she says anything and go upstairs. 'It's okay.',I say to her,'Just let him think that. We could be living better in no time with him..' Anne shakes her head. 'No! Now you're acting like...Like fake Mom! I'd rather live like this than let that unwanted man into our house!' I choke back a sob. 'I know..But sadly he's the only way our future can change for the best..'
But, boy, was I wrong, Terribly wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 5 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM

**Sixth chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 6; Missing Pieces.

John came by to visit the next Sunday morning. I made breakfast for him and my family{as usual}and my Mom took all the credit, again.
I began not to care because if I'm not there one day and he demands breakfast she'll make crap. Like how those other pots got burnt.
So while their having breakfast I take Anne on a little walk. So, Mom and John can talk a little. Anne is unusually quiet around me, so I ask her what's up.
She says that I'm 'starting to act like Fake Mommy.'
And I quickly shake my head. I reply, 'No! Anne look at me. I cannot get in the way of what "Fake Mom" does. I can't control her life. I can't tell her who to marry. She makes these decisions on her own. Okay?'

Anne hesitates, then nods her head. She throws me into a hug and starts...Crying? I'm startled. but I hug her back.
Once we got back home, Mom and John were gone. I see their cars still there. But, I really don't mind since it's Mom's problem, not mine. I send Anne to bed on a full stomach and wonder upstairs to look for them.
That's when I hear noises. Unfamiliar noises. Then Mom laughing. I walk over to her bedroom and pull a small crack so I can view what's going on.
Child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 6 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 11:05 AM

**Seventh Chapter to Missing Pieces.

Chapter 7; Missing Pieces.

The following morning was quiet. John was, indeed, still into the house. {I have to add that I put what happened last night into my journal.} Mom was snoring in her bedroom and John was in the room too.
But, then he leaves the room. Looking as tidy as he was when he came here. He went downstairs and said to me, 'When that fat thing upstairs gets down here tell her I said to hurry up and make me some breakfast. I have places to go..' Now I hate him.
I would've yelled at him for such bad language{he did say bad things, but I made it a little less...Bad}but I remembered Mom's career. Going into a dust bowl if the man on her dreams walks out on her.
Like Dad did. Yes, Dad and Mom seperated before his death.
I let John leave the house and I wake up Mom to get downstairs. She obeys and smokes while waiting for John to return. But, while I made breakfast, Mom tells me something that I didn't want to hear. Ever.
'I'm having a baby!'
Anne quickly stop humming to a song she was listening to on her Mp3 player.
'Mom...With John?! You only knew him a week and a few days?! You can't even afford to take care of us!'
Mom giggled like that was the stupidest thing she ever heard. 'John is a friend of your fathers! I knew John a long time ago! And, he's rich!, He can help me take care of this child!'
I say nothing. Because I know he wont. He'll let the child die. And won't even care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 7 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 AM

**Chapter 8 of Missing Pieces.

Chapter 8; Missing pieces.

John came back yesterday and ate my breakfast. But, today he was gone. He said he was getting her something 'Pretty.'
Of course Mom went crazy when he left that door and jumped up and down. I was full of stress so I grabbed Anne and went around the city. She usually stays with me when I work at my job.
Mom quit her job, so I do her job too. Anne is allowed to only sweep. So she busies herself doing that.
Meanwhile, I make calls and take peoples orders at my 1rst job. I'm a waitress. I work mainly to get new clothes and feed my sister Anne.

I got home around 5:00 P.m. and Mom was alone. She was watching T.V.
I wonder what fate is for that baby.
I wonder...I go upstairs and write my days events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 8 End~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 11:23 AM

**Chapter 9 Of Missing Pieces

Dear Diary,

It's been weeks since I wrote, so I'll write the main events that occurred these past weeks.
Well, Mom went to the Doctor with John and found out that her Baby died in her. John got really,really, upset and left Mom alone again.
Now, we are even poorer, if that's possible. I know I can buy the apartment for a few more days, but I'm not going to. I decided that today is the day I'm going to talk to Mom and tell her that I'm moving in with my Aunt. And I'm taking Anne with me.
Wish me luck, Diary.

-Bye, Cassie.

Once I finished writing, I went downstairs and told Anne to pack her bags and dress in her favorite rainbow dress. She obeys and I pack my bags and dress up pretty too.
Now, it's time to confront Mom.
I go downstairs with Anne tailing behind.
Mom turns around on her couch. 'Where are you guys going?'
'To Aunts house. I'm big enough to make my own decisions and I decided to leave and take Anne with me. Your ruining your life and ours. I'm not going to accept that. Goodbye Ex-Mom.'
Before she gets to answer I grab Anne by the hand and rush out.
Once I'm safely in the town of New York City I call my Aunt.
Of course, she comes as fast as she can and take us away. I then tell her what happened to make me leave. She told me she completely understands and it was the best thing to do.
I'm glad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 9 End~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 11:59 AM

**Chapter 10 of Missing Pieces.

Chapter 10; Missing Pieces.

Mom calls my cell phone a lot now. Almost 5 times a day begging me not to leave her alone and please come back. I wrote down a few things of what she said in my journal. And the times and dates of the calls. I'll show you the whole thing:

Dear Diary,

I moved into my Aunts house and ever since Mom has been constantly bothering me about coming back. This happened yesterday.

February 16, 2006; 1:34 P.M.

Mom: Hey, hunny! I joined College yesterday! I'm trying to earn my Masters Degree! Want to come stay now?

Me: No.

Mom: Hunny! Why? I made some good *Hiccup* progress and I want you to come home! Please? I'll change I swear!

Me: Remember when I ran away last year? You told me all this crap and I came back. And guess what? It got worse from there!

Mom: ....No I don't recall that. C'mon hunny! Come home already! I'm learning to cook, clean, anything to make you come back home to me! Anything!
*sob*

I hang up after that. She called a few more times at these times today:

*Feb. 16, 2006; 2:47 P.M.
*Feb. 16, 2006; 3:56 P.M.
*Feb 16, 2006; 12:01 Midnight.

I'll put a few more times if she calls tomorrow. Then I'll put up the conversations.

Bye Diary, Cassie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put down my diary after that and went downstairs to talk and help out Auntie with the food.
Anne sleeps in a room now. And Auntie has a big, clean, smoke free house. Not an apartment like Mom's.
Auntie lives outside of New York City, but in New York. a 20 minute drive from my Mom's house.

Anne is cleaning up the room we sleep in. It's in the morning. February 17th. And I forgot to add that I now have a boyfriend. Eric Shoumate.

Anne has more friends now and our life is turning around. Do you think it is? Not me. Not yet. Not ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 10 End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 PM

**Chapter 11 of Missing Pieces.

Chapter 11; Missing Pieces.

Mom: My car broke down and I can't afford a new ride or new parts. Can I borrow some money?

Auntie: I'm sorry Raine, but I have a new family to take care of. Call your new boyfriend you've been telling Cassie dear all about! No!, tell me all about your new boyfriend? What's his name?

Mom: I lied so she'd come back! Don't you understand I'm missing my children! You have no right to take them! I'm calling the police!

Auntie: Calm down, dear. It's the best thing I can do for them! Cassie decided to leave and she's almost 17! She can make her own decisions now!

Mom:But Anne can't! What about Anne?! This is counted as kidnap! I want my baby back! Give her to me!

Auntie: ...Raine please let me-

Mom: NO! NEVER! I WANT ANNE BACK! I'M CALLING THE POLICE! I WANT MY BABY BACK! NOW!

Auntie: Well...Fine. I can't seperate you and your child. I'll explain this to Cassie.

Mom: Cassie is only 16! There for she's still under my will too! That's counted as kidnap too! Give them BOTH back or else...I'll burn your house down and call the police! Now!

Auntie: Let's not get drastic now, Raine. I'll return the kids. But, don't burn ANYTHING down. Bye, Raine. You've turned into a monster.

Mom: I'm not a monster Kate. Can't a mom have her children! *laughs*

Auntie: ...Bye Raine.

Hangs up.

"Cassie, Anne, I need to talk to you guys!"

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 12:18 PM

***Chapter 12 of Missing Pieces.

Chapter 12; Missing Pieces.

Dear Diary,

Back at Mom's house. It's very quiet and Mom locked the windows and doors. I called Auntie with my phone and police answered the phone. They told me Auntie has been burnt alive in her living room.
That's when I think; Mom.
They also told me That some other women has been burnt too and they have identified her as..
"Raine Mckenzie."
Mom.
I tell the police to please get us out of this house and I tell them the address. They come immediately and I tell them the whole story about John, Mom, me moving to my Auntie's house and Showed them the records of when I've been called when I was at my Aunite's house.
They said they would Investigate.
Yea right.
They come and let us out and say that we have to go to
Foster Care.
That's when I run away. They take Anne to Foster Care and I'm on the streets of New York City. They're still looking for me to this day.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-29-2008, 12:36 PM

**Chapter 13 of Missing Pieces

Chapter 13; Missing Pieces; Ending chapter

Dad? All I want for Christmas is my family. Is that all I can ask? I want you, Mom, Anne, Auntie, Us all. Just to be together and be happy again. Just to fill in the Missing Pieces of my heart. That's all I ask for. Can you grant me that wish? To live better, just start all over again. To wish John never existed. To wish Mom never smoked, had a Master's Degree, Anne to not be so sad inside. Even when she Smiles, I see her world crashing down. And you, to never have taken drugs and be happy again. We all live together in Happiness.
To live without being afraid of what the new day may bring. To love our lives.
I know you didn't love your life. I know you did it on purpose. I know you ended your life because you hated it. You gave me that look as you did it. Your look meant 'Save me..' It meant that. But, I failed to fufill that wish. I never meant for you to die. I know deep inside you wanted to live. Stay with us all. I know you meant that.
Me? My life had no purpose. My life was only to make anothers worse. I came straight from hell. I'm deeply sad to be the last one standing. The last one in our family alive.
Being in jail HAS no purpose. It won't ever lock me from the pain I caused to many. Anne. I'm sorry. Mom. I'm sorry. Dad. I know sorry is never enough. I know it never will be enough. I should've died before you all.
And put back together the lives. The death. The Missing Pieces. Of our future.

Saying sorry. Will never ever be an option. Never.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear God,

I wish everybody but me may stay alive. Can you do that for me? Strike me dead. In God's name. Amen.

-Chapter 13, The End.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-30-2008, 10:43 AM

Missing Pieces Extra.

I'm going to put up some missing journal entries of Cassie's life.

Dear Diary,

John came today and demanded some food in a very rude way. Mom is of course, very oblivious to what he does around in her house. I have to go feed Anne, so I'll write to you later.

-Bye, Cassie.

My next story will be coming up really soon.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-30-2008, 10:53 AM

**Second chapter of Fruits Basket.

**Chapter 2 of Fruits Basket;Story By: Me!

She was gone. The window open. And the place looked like she rushed to grab clothes and her stuff. Closets were knocked over, the bed sheets ripped up.
Meanwhile, outside, Tohru ran through the thick forest dirty and clothes riped up.
'Where am I going? I should go back! I must've worried them!'
She stopped in place and turned around facing her home where worried people are waiting for her. Except one...
Yuki ran through the woods worriedly looking for Tohru. "Tohru-san! Tohru-san! Please come back! I'm sorry!" Tohru hears in every direction. "Sohma-kun! I'm sorry for running ple-!" Her voice stopped echoing
in every direction of the forest.
"Tohru-san?...Tohru-san!" Yuki stopped running. All he hears is a lot of feet running away. Probably taking Tohru-san away....Tohru-san! Yuki ran towards the feet. They seemed to get farther and farther as he ran. The scampering feet becoming softer and softer...Until, the forest was very quiet except for Yuki running.
He fell onto his knee's, still calling for Tohru. "Tohru-san...Tohru-" He fell into..Somebody's arms? When he looked he expected to see Tohru..But instead he sees...Kyou.
"Kyou...Tohru-san she...She..." Yuki blacked out from exhaustion..
---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-30-2008, 11:43 AM

** Chapter 3 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 3; Fruits Basket;

Yuki opened his eyes to see Kyou looking back at him.
Yuki quickly sat up colliding with Kyou. "Kyou! Kyou.. Where's Tohru-san?! Is she okay?!" Kyou pushed him back down. "She'll be fine, Yuki. You were more damaged then she was." Kyou spat back out.
Yuki shook his head slowly, staring into space. "Then...What were all those noises..Several of feet..." Kyou rolled his eyes. "You were hearing Me, Tohru, and You. Other than that you were imagining things." Kyou put his fingers through his own hair in frustration. "What?...Will Tohru-san be okay?!"
Kyou looked at him in pure anger. "No, stupid. It's not Tohru I'm worried about."
He went face-to-face with Yuki. Noses touching. "It's you Yuki.."
A sudden bang on the door. "Sohma-san! Kyou-kun! Are you guys okay?! I'm coming in! Okay?" Yuki pushed Kyou and sat up. "Yes! Come in please!" Tohru rushed in with tea. "Ahhh!!" Tohru tripped on Yuki's foot and fell with the tea overhead. "I'm sorry! I should've been more careful! I'll clean i-" Yuki shushed her. "It's okay, Tohru-san. You just go wash up. I'll clean it." Tohru obeyed and got up, bowed once more, and left to clean up.
"She's always been so clumsy.." Kyou said quietly. Yuki nodded and got up to clean up the mess.
---- ---- ---- ----

Tohru ran downstairs to see a waiting Momiji and Haru.
"Oh! Hi guys! What's new?" Tohru asked, holding her dirty clothes and into new ones. "Hi! I came with a gift for Tohru-san!" Momiji ran over to Tohru, holding up a bag. "Aww! You shouldn't have!" Tohru took the bag and set it down on a table. "Haru, came to visit too?" Haru put his hands into his pocket. "Yup. Hey, Tohru. How is Yuki? I heard he got kind of crazy looking for you." Tohru looked up the stairs.

"Yuki is upstairs into his room. You can go see him." Tohru said with a smile. Haru nodded and went upstairs followed by Momiji.
Meanwhile, Yuki just finished cleaning up the tea. Of course, Kyou didn't help. Just watched.
Then, a knock at the door. "Hey, It's Haru-" "And Momiji!! Can I come in?!"
"Of course, You guys can come in." Replied Yuki.
Haru and Momiji immediately went inside to see Yuki cleaning up a mess and Kyou watching. Haru pointed to the stain on the sheets. "How'd that happen?" Yuki got up. "No, it happened when Tohru-san spilled tea."

"Ah. Tohru is always like that. Clumsy. But, that's what makes a girl cute."
Silence. "So!, How are you feeling Yuki-san?" Momiji shouted. Yuki smiled in return.
"I'm feeling better! Thank you for asking. And, thanks for coming today." Momiji nodded.
"We just came to see how you were doing. A doctors visit."
"Bye Yuki, I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks, Haru. I'm going to bed now, So I'll see you guys later?"

"Of, course. Let's go Momiji."

Momiji nodded and ran out with Haru. After the door closed, Kyou and Yuki were alone again. "That was a short visit. I wonder where they have to go in such a hurry." Kyou said finally. "Uh-huh, well anyway I have to go to beg Kyou, So please get out." Kyou snorted. "Please! Bye damn rat." Kyou got out and slammed the door.
But, last night, Yuki had a dream with a unexpected guest.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-30-2008, 12:05 PM

**Chapter 4 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 4 of Fruits Basket.

Yuki got up very early. He felt dirty and sick to his stomach. Out of nowhere, he busted out crying.
---- ---- ---- ----

"Breakfast damn Rat! Get up!" Kyou kicked Yuki very hard into his side. Yuki sat up, angry, and tired. "Stupid Cat! Don't kick me again or your ass is out the window!" Yuki spat back out at Kyou. Kyou never heard Yuki curse before, So startled he backed out into the hallway and closed the door.
Once Kyou was out of the room Yuki got up and started his morning routine. 'I never want to see his face again...Never...'
Yuki went downstairs to meet the rest of his friends and family. Haru and Momiji were there. Strange.

"Oh! Hey guys! Sorry I'm late for breakfast Tohru-san." Tohru smiled. "it's no problem, Yuki! You need your rest!" Yuki smiled in return and sat down in his usual spot next to Tohru. Kyou was on the other side of Tohru and Haru is across the table of Yuki. Momiji sat across the table from Kyou. Shigure sat at the end of the table.
"Let's all eat now!" Tohru said, biting down into her dumplin. Everybody else started eating once they heard Tohru's words.
"So, Yuki, how was your sleep last night?" Tohru asked, trying to stop...Laughter?
Yuki stared startled at Tohru when she started laughing. "Ohmygosh! I'm sooosorryIdidn'tmeantolaughi'msosorryIwontlaughaga in!!" Tohru yelled while running upstairs. "What was all of that about?" Yuki asked the rest of the suddenly silent family.
Kyou shrugged trying to control..Laughter? Him too?
Momiji stared at Yuki in disgust and Haru looked sort of sad.
"What are you guys hiding from me?" Yuki asked, starting to get frustrated.
"I'll tell you, Yuki." Haru said, raising his hand. Yuki nodded slowly. They both got up after breakfast and went onto the front porch and sat down on the steps.
"Look, Last night, Kyou heard something..He wasn't suppose too. I know you can't control your hormones, but...They heard..You having a dream..With Kyou...Get the gist?"
Yuki shook his head in disbelief. "No, I didn't!-"
Haru looked up at Yuki as he got up. "Yuki-"
"No! Go away! No!" Yuki shouted holding his ears, look very very...scared?
"Yuki calm do-"
"Shut up! I don't want to hear it! No!" Yuki yelled as Haru tried to grab him to calm him down.
"Yuki-!" Yuki sent Haru flying into the door and onto the dining table with a kick and ran towards town.

The rest of the family who were eating stopped when Haru fell onto there food. Kyou got up. "What the hell?!- What happened?!"
Haru looked at him. "You shouldn't have told anybody. Now he's going crazy.." Haru said holding his stomach. Then he fell back down onto the table.
Momiji got up. "Haru!!", He looked at Kyou,"Talk to him Kyou. You started it, you end it." He dragged Haru off the table and dissapeared into the living room.

'Yuki...'

TEH END OF CHAPTEH 4!!~
Liked it?

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-30-2008, 12:27 PM

***Chapter 5 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 5; Fruits Basket.

Kyou ran down into town as Haru said he did.
Town was very busy at this time and it might be difficult to find him.
---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Tohru went into her room and sat down onto the bed. 'I can't believe I...Laughed! He must hate me!' Just then Momiji came in.
"Yuki ran into town and Kyou went after him."

"Who told him about it?"

"Haru did. And Yuki kicked him into the dining table and ran."

"Oh. I'm sooo sorry. It was all my fault if I had-"

"No, Haru would've told you laughing or not. Hopefully
Yuki will be okay. Kyou probably the worst person to comfort him at the moment. Probably the last person he wants to see since Kyou is the one who started all of this."

"It's not like Kyou to all of a sudden go after Yuki without somebody telling him to. And he usually doesn't listen to them when it comes to Yuki. Who told him to go?"

"I did. I guess he went since he wanted to because he hurt Yuki really bad. He isn't all that cold-hearted, Y'know."

"I know but, it's so not like him. He probably is just going to see Yuki cry and get satisfaction."

"How about you go to and check to make sure that doesn't happen. Will you go?"

"Yea. Thanks Momiji."

Momiji smiled. "No problem, Tohru-san! I'll go check on Haru! Meanwhile, you go on and catch up with them."
Tohru nodded and ran off to catch Yuki and Kyou.
---- ---- ---- ----
It was 10:00 P.M. when he finally found Yuki next to the park lake. His knees were against his chest and his head was face down onto his knees with his arms around his head.
Kyou sighed and went over. He sat down next to him and stared off into the distance.
"What do you want Kyou? You already crushed me. Do you want the enjoyment of seeing me like this?"
"If I wanted enjoyment from this, I would've done it by beating you in a fight."

"Then why? Why'd you-"

Kyou cut Yuki off by pulling Yuki's head up and pushing his lips against his.
They both stayed in that position for 5 seconds until they heard Tohru's voice.
"You guys! Yuki are you okay?! I brought some snacks to make you feel better! You missed dinner and I looked everywhere for-"
"I'm fine Tohru-san. Thanks for coming to look for me.
{Of course while she was talking they moved away from each other.}
Tohru sat down on the other side of Yuki.
"Are you sure you're okay? It's really cold. We should head back to the house."

Yuki smiled at her and nodded. "Okay. Tell Haru I'm sorry incase he doesn't want to talk to me."
Tohru nodded. "Okay!", she got up and put her hand out to him,"Let's go!"
Yuki smiled and took her hand.

-CHAPTEH 5 END!
~Liked it?~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-31-2008, 11:20 AM

**Chapter 6 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 6; Fruits Basket.

The next morning was quiet. Outside was raining and Tohru was up and getting groceries.
Of course, Yuki asked to go too and Tohru said yes. But, Kyou went along too.
The town was almost empty, but cars were just going in to get to their jobs.
"So, Tohru-san, which shop are we going to?" Yuki looked at Tohru.
"Umm! How about to Yotsuba?" Tohru replies. Yuki nodded in approval.
Tohru went inside, Kyou and Yuki waiting outside in fear they might start a fight in the Super Market.

Kyou leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "So, everything that happened yesterday didn't happen to you, did it?"
Yuki stayed quiet and looked ahead. Kyou's anger rose every second Yuki didn't respond.
Kyou stomped over to Yuki and grabbed him by his collar. "Damn you Yuki! Answer me!" Yuki bit his lip, then replied. "Am I breaking your heart like you broke mine? Are you upset?"
Kyou's face softened. A little. "Yuki? What do y-", He cut his own sentence off,"So you let me kiss you then...Used it to...Break my heart? Yuki you evil!-" He finished his sentence by punching Yuki in the face,then running off. "Kyou! We need to help-" he stopped talking, knowing Kyou cannot hear him anymore.
---- ---- ---- ----

Kyou kept running and running until he came upon the pond he kissed Yuki at yesterday.
'Damn him! Why does he do this?! Why can't he accept!..That's it! He ran just to get Tohru to come! It's not me he likes! It's Tohru! Damn him!'

Kyou stopped running. 'That's it! If I get Tohru before him! Yuki's heart will be crushed!'

Kyou gave a devilish smile.

But, is that what Yuki is really after? Will Kyou get himself stuck in tangles that means no purpose?